1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

DYOM The Designers Lounge

General Scrotum

Just now, Aymunz said:

You just double click them and click install onthe top left corner 

I did this, but what I've done installing that files to the system directory? Overall, the modification it works very well but I can't open the main menu. That's it bro.

1 minute ago, boy of the cones said:

I did this, but what I've done installing that files to the system directory? Overall, the modification it works very well but I can't open the main menu. That's it bro.

It seems like the sound was just my imagination - because it doesen't happen even if I installed the fonts. Let's wait till the official tutorial comes.

Just now, boy of the cones said:

I too cant open the main menu :(

• Like 1
  • YEE 1

Okay BETA version says that U opens the menu but 😂 that's not possible 😂this is some bugged version. I also found some tutorials and I will try to install Alpha version or ask the guy something is Russian on VK page. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ArkianHue said:

Maybe it's another button that opens the menu😅?

It is impossible, because if you will enter to the modification folder, and the Moonloader folder with some russian captions there, go on to language - and open English language in notepad - then you'll see at the very first line that it says: press U to open menu.

String:

welcome_t=["Welcome to the ~n~LDYOM ~r~","~w~!~n~~n~Press ~y~U~w~ to open the main menu"]

idk maybe we'll be able to change it in script somehow, but idk yet ~y~U~w~ [~y~ is for yellow color to display ingame and ~w~ is for white]

Edited by Guest

Ok Now the menu opens (with U) but the font's all messed up Can't understand sh*t.

Be sure to download moonloader v.027  it's not listed in the "MoonLoader" topic in gtaforums.

you can find it here last one in the page.

https://www.blast.hk/threads/13305/page-2#post-367131

Edited by Aymunz
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Aymunz said:

Ok Now the menu opens (with U) but the font's all messed up Can't understand sh*t.

Be sure to download moonloader v.027  it's not listed in the "MoonLoader" topic in gtaforums.

you can find it here last one in the page.

https://www.blast.hk/threads/13305/page-2#post-367131

Genius I know how to fix that font  - go to LDYOM_data and try changing the string:

[Settings]
curr_lang = 2 to 1 idk if it will fix it

Or - open the menu on U - go ALL THE WAY DOWN click the last thing - and arrows left right and it will change the language if you dont' want to mess up the script.

Just now, Mikolajek451 said:

Genius I know how to fix that font  - go to LDYOM_data and try changing the string:

[Settings]

I'll try that and update you!

Just now, Aymunz said:

I'll try that and update you!

I have english language so yeah

I just updated - that go to LDYOM in the game, turn on the menu - scroll all the way down to the last mode - click Enter and change thing there with UP down arrows [or left right]

6 minutes ago, Mikolajek451 said:

[Settings]

Heil-yeyah.png 

it works!!!

Edited by Aymunz
  • Like 1

UPDATE - lots of features there doesent work / its bugged. Marker Color - can't change that. @Jimmy_Leppard if you're intrested - you can download the MOD and test it - its easy to actually install it, u just need the older version of Moonloader - https://www.blast.hk/threads/13305/page-2#post-367131 and yeah menu opens with U - it will be deformed language but when u open it - make your way to the end of the categories there, click ENTER and left - right up or down to change the language and then just try to exit. It's weird really, its bugged - and its diffrent than seen in trailer. And i'm dissapointed.

Thus i hope the menu from the trailer will be in the final version of the mod - if it even comes out of BETA hopefully.

If somebody could make some test action mission I would really want to test that out on LDYOM - in terms of how it works. So far - the buttons are buggy, when u creating the Machine [it's create vehicle 100%] and if you'll comeback and try to select an new option it will revert you back to "Create machine"

[EDIT 16:40] - If you're creating an actor - and u want to browse for special actors, don't browse any further than maybe 5 - menu will dissapear and game will bug out, and even if you restart it from the MENU it will still doesen't work - and if you will exit the game - game will crash.

Edited by Guest

25 minutes ago, Mikolajek451 said:

[Settings]

Or - open the menu on U - go ALL THE WAY DOWN click the last thing - and arrows left right and it will change the language if you dont' want to mess up the script.

I tried to put to 1. Which link should I download in the VK page?

Edited by boy of the cones

Wow! This build/version is REALLY unstable and buggy. It's gonna be annoying to work with a build like this.

I reckon we should stay with the old classic 8.1 dyom FOR NOW, anyways.

Edited by ArkianHue

I managed only to fu*k up my game and now i need to install it all again! So what you guys manage to do?

12 minutes ago, boy of the cones said:

I tried to put to 1. Which link should I download in the VK page?

1. Download this LDYOM - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iH-1JIKBjwgWgJQn6kxRb1X-1cEieRUT/view

2. Download old version of Moonloader - https://www.blast.hk/threads/13305/page-2#post-367131 [v.027 version]

3. Place old Moonloader to main directory of GTA SA [extract it]

4. Extract LDYOM archive somewhere, в moonloader - from this folder copy everything to moonloader folder which u pasted to main directory of GTA:SA

5. в документы gta sa has MPACK file - put the MPACK file to GTA SA user files on My Documents - if don't work - put it also on Moonloader folder.

6. Шрифты (для корректной работы) [this is the fonts folder] - open the fonts - and when u open it - you'll see - Install. Click Install - install both of them

- You should be good to go. Remember - this is VERY VERY bugged.

For me, it works fine. Make sure you do BACKUP of GTA:SA next time. Also - to change language when u open Menu on U [when it will work - it will show welcome to LDYOM text on left up corner] and scroll all the way down with arrows to the last category - open it - then arrows up-down or left-right to change from the symbols to English.

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Mikolajek451 said:

2. Download old version of Moonloader - https://www.blast.hk/threads/13305/page-2#post-367131

I mean, in this page, there are a lot of links to download the MoonLoader. Which one should I pick up?

1. Download this LDYOM - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iH-1JIKBjwgWgJQn6kxRb1X-1cEieRUT/view

2. Download old version of Moonloader - https://www.blast.hk/threads/13305/page-2#post-367131

4. Extract LDYOM archive somewhere, в moonloader - from this folder copy everything to moonloader folder which u pasted to main directory of GTA:SA

5. в документы gta sa has MPACK file - put the MPACK file to GTA SA user files on My Documents - if don't work - put it also on Moonloader folder.

6. Шрифты (для корректной работы) [this is the fonts folder] - open the fonts - and when u open it - you'll see - Install. Click Install - install both of them

God bless you.

Good job summing it all up.

• Like 2

Not sure if you can call it buggy at this point, since it almost feels like an unfinished version rather than buggy.

I mean, in this page, there are a lot of links to download the MoonLoader. Which one should I pick up?

Last one v.027

Just now, ArkianHue said:

Not sure if you can call it buggy at this point, since it almost feels like an unfinished version rather than buggy.

Yeah I know, it's beta anyways - but hope we'll get some news on YouTube - or on VK. I'll check the info's about it.

da. Updated my previous message also, refresh.

A'ight, I downloaded it and I just put them in GTA Sa folder. I recently installed the fonts as well even MPACK7. It doesn't work.

A'ight, I downloaded it and I just put them in GTA Sa folder. I recently installed the fonts as well even MPACK7. It doesn't work.

What about moonloader - follow the tutorial.

Oh, nvm. Put the files from LDYOM - Moonloader [with russian fonts] [not whole folder - open it and copy files from that] to moonloader directory.

I've just put the files of this folder named в moonloader in MoonLoader folder. I did a mistake?

Nope, you done that good. Remember that moonloader v 0.27 version has also DLL files - that you need to put to main GTA:SA directory - check if you did that. That's rather strange. It works for us tho.

Just now, Mikolajek451 said:

Nope, you done that good. Remember that moonloader v 0.27 version has also DLL files - that you need to put to main GTA:SA directory - check if you did that. That's rather strange. It works for us tho.

I'll update you in a few minutes.