• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rytuklis

• General Scrotum

• Target13

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to The Designer's Lounge! A place to discuss, share, suggest, basically post anything regarding DYOM and more!  

PSA: Your friend Dennyscute99/Giorgia Vinegar has been banned because they were one and the same. Not only they were one and the same but Giorgia Vinegar's profile picture was taken from someone else,

8 minutes ago, LordStarship said:

It's all up to you, do you wanna create it to be amazing or just a simple yet fun MP? A blockbuster action, or a dramatic experience?

One of the few designers who I know is capable of creating an experience that is something new and dramatic every time, even considering DYOM's limitations, is @The Half-Blood Prince. Dude blows my mind every single goddamn time. Time Zero is my favourite work of his. Once you start up that MP with headphones on, you're guaranteed to be in a different world.

35 minutes ago, VikingEVM said:

UTyvucX.png

Amazing Shots bro! Looks very promising. :beerhat:

Anyone remember this amazing trailer ?!

• Like 4

Alright! Just to let everybody know that I'm finally back in true speed mode when it comes to designing! :colgate: It was about time. I'll finally start getting some real work done on this current project, so insanely long deadline and a ridiculously slow progress are out of the window. It still depends on how long this speed mode designing stretch of mine will last, but this project is now definitely gonna get finished. :colgate:

As for the release date, it shouldn't take more than a few weeks. I'll still need to make the official logo after I'm finished with the mission pack too though, but still… a few weeks tops. Hopefully sooner. Year 2020 for my 20th solo project. :colgate:

Edited by Jimmy_Leppard

1 hour ago, Jimmy_Leppard said:

Alright! Just to let everybody know that I'm finally back in true speed mode when it comes to designing! :colgate: It was about time. I'll finally start getting some real work done on this current project, so insanely long deadline and a ridiculously slow progress are out of the window. It still depends on how long this speed mode designing stretch of mine will last, but this project is now definitely gonna get finished. :colgate:

As for the release date, it shouldn't take more than a few weeks. I'll still need to make the official logo after I'm finished with the mission pack too though, but still… a few weeks tops. Hopefully sooner. Year 2020 for my 20th solo project. :colgate:

Are you gonna make the main topic page for your MP?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, boy of the cones said:

Are you gonna make the main topic page for your MP?

Of course, but after I finish designing the missions and making the logo, not before. I have to take a lot of pictures in game in order to have the character photos as I usually do and whatnot. I also have to arrange the whole topic because I have to explain some new stuff that this mission pack has unlike others I've made. All that also takes a lot of time and I don't want to waste my time on that right now.

• Like 1

The Winner Of MOTW # 161 :karmaeater:

Mission designed by: @Springfield 

Edited by Huzaifa khan

51 minutes ago, Huzaifa khan said:

The Winner Of MOTW # 161 :karmaeater:

Mission designed by: @Springfield 

I will record a video too right now.

• YEE 1

I too am working on something. It's halfway done as of now. I'm really excited to share it when I'm finally finished, however I am quite busy otherwise so my progress is a bit slower than I'd like it to be.

25 minutes ago, RithRake24 said:

I too am working on something. It's halfway done as of now. I'm really excited to share it when I'm finally finished, however I am quite busy otherwise so my progress is a bit slower than I'd like it to be.

What about Carver For Hire and the 2° season of Old Friends Die Hard?

Just now, boy of the cones said:

What about Carver For Hire and the 2° season of Old Friends Die Hard?

Haha, glad that you asked. I'm still waiting for Notna to design the next mission for CFH. As for OFDH, I will resume Season 2 after completing this secret project that I mentioned above.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RithRake24 said:

Haha, glad that you asked. I'm still waiting for Notna to design the next mission for CFH. As for OFDH, I will resume Season 2 after completing this secret project that I mentioned above.

Well, I asked because they still looks interesting for my opinion. Also, I'd really appreciate and would see a feedback for Codename Q4: Biohazard from you! These days, I'm watching some movies which they are english without any subtitles because I want learn this very hard. I also started to write a new project, which there is a guy who lost the father with a cancer. Holy sh*t, I should not spoiler this! Good luck for your top secret project! :santa:

Edited by boy of the cones

6:30, That was a close call, though.

Thank you for great gameplay. The only issue is that the audio doesn't coincide with the video. Keep up the good work.

Edit: A humble request to moderators to update the list of winners of MOTW.

Edited by Springfield
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Springfield said:
  Reveal hidden contents

6:30, That was a close call, though.

Thank you for great gameplay. The only issue is that the audio doesn't coincide with the video. Keep up the good work.

I don't know how to solve it. Next time, I will improve it. :santa:

I hope this will be useful and get pinned:

6 hours ago, Springfield said:

A humble request to moderators to update the list of winners of MOTW.

The list of winners mainly exists to help with MOTY, and is usually updated only twice or thrice a year. Nevertheless, the topic can only be edited by Andrej so I'll let him know.

Just a little update for you guys!

Since Monday, I've managed to make 14 missions until today. Some of the missions have been a bit more 'stubborn' that I'd anticipated, but nonetheless, it's going very well so far. Considering the fact that I've managed to make only 8 missions during the incredibly slow on and off period up until this Monday (which is about a few months in total), it's a definite improvement. So I'm currently sitting at 22 missions in total. I still have a long way to go, but let's hope I can keep this tempo going for a few more days (or hopefully increase it). Then the release date should be much sooner. :colgate:

1 hour ago, Jimmy_Leppard said:

Just a little update for you guys!

Since Monday, I've managed to make 14 missions until today. Some of the missions have been a bit more 'stubborn' that I'd anticipated, but nonetheless, it's going very well so far. Considering the fact that I've managed to make only 8 missions during the incredibly slow on and off period up until this Monday (which is about a few months in total), it's a definite improvement. So I'm currently sitting at 22 missions in total. I still have a long way to go, but let's hope I can keep this tempo going for a few more days (or hopefully increase it). Then the release date should be much sooner. :colgate:

It's freaking 2020 and you're still doing missions, goddamnit. This is amazing.

6 minutes ago, Alan Eastwood said:

It's freaking 2020 and you're still doing missions, goddamnit. This is amazing.

GTA San Andreas is an amazing game and DYOM is an amazing mod :colgate: Plus, it's been pretty much a year and a half since my last mission pack so, you know, it's about time :colgate:

The current trending meme of Funeral dance aka Coffin dance compilation has been released xD

it took my eight days to complete.

Don't forget to check it out. Hope you guys enjoy this alot. :beerhat:

- You can also download this from here: GTA San Andreas - Coffin Dance [Meme +]

Spoiler

dance-11111.png

LIKE, SUBSCRIBE & SHARE!

Edited by Huzaifa khan

Just now, RithRake24 said:

@Huzaifa khan Very creative, well done!

Thanks Rith. Glad you enjoyed! :)

Classic Old School Gang War! :pirate:

• Like 2
  • YEE 1

I am so bored

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/557944667761803266/707715317677293618/image0-1.gif?width=908&height=677

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, boy of the cones said:

I am so bored

You can join MOTW #163 it's a simple Theme

• Like 3

Hi guys. During this time and with everything that's been happening, everyone needs something to help them focus on other, more positive things. So… I'm here to give you an official update.

''The Shadow Ring'' mission pack will be released on May 14th! I may or may not open up an official topic a day before. Stay tuned!