3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

DYOM The Designers Lounge

General Scrotum

This DYOM Spamming account gone to far, using my goddamn country as his country, disrespecting moderators and Admins of GTAForums, you should knew this little sh*t boy, nobody was giving a sh*t about me in gay missions and they was saying"Its okay it only a joke" and now a moderator getting gay missions of himself and everybody doesn't say what they say to me, I would like to say to a moderator"It's OK don't take it seriously it's a joke mission man" now.

i know who is this spammer and he the one with a team who disrespected me and destroyed my life, and its MartZ2 as you see he against me with his team, his hateness and flame, I am not the creator of those gay missions, I am not Lily or a female designers that look for friends which they are so ignorance, I am not saying I am back to this community, I am just saying this.

17 minutes ago, Nuddle King said:

This DYOM Spamming account gone to far, using my goddamn country as his country, disrespecting moderators and Admins of GTAForums, you should knew this little sh*t boy, nobody was giving a sh*t about me in gay missions and they was saying"Its okay it only a joke" and now a moderator getting gay missions of himself and everybody doesn't say what they say to me, I would like to say to a moderator"It's OK don't take it seriously it's a joke mission man" now.

i know who is this spammer and he the one with a team who disrespected me and destroyed my life, and its MartZ2 as you see he against me with his team, his hateness and flame, I am not the creator of those gay missions, I am not Lily or a female designers that look for friends which they are so ignorance, I am not saying I am back to this community, I am just saying this.

You've really crossed the line here. You better have some strong proof for making an accusation like that, boy.

What you're saying here is a sometime designer who has been contributing to the community with missions, reviews, walkthrough videos and GFX design would go ahead and attempt attacks on the same community he's been helping out for over a year? I mean, biologically as a human being, are you able to think using common sense?

Just because you've been kicked out of my server for causing drama multiple times (same as you're doing here) doesn't make me related to community issues that I am not even a part of. Oh and by the way, this is the most perfect example of your input in the community as a drama prince, and not an actual designer or somewhat other contributor. If you cared about this community, you would have left it alone without being tempted to come back and accuse people you hate of some completely random bullsh*t.

Excuse my language.

EDIT: In advance I'm aware of the fact that some sh*tstorm is gonna be caused here after this, so I'm immediately stepping away from this conversation. Have a good day.

Edited by MartZ2
Extra note
  • Like 7

20 hours ago, AnDReJ98 said:

^Tired of it? Imagine all the work he had to do to upload all these missions and make 10+ accounts. xD

Btw http://dyom.gtagames.nl/profile/26921

This was not Nuddle but another member here - TQR12345. We WILL know who you are when you make missions harassing other members, staff members or be a general nuisance either here or there. So maybe it's time for everyone to think twice before turning the DYOM site and this section into a kindergarten mocking other members and in this case even staff members. Very bad idea.

TQR has been permanently banned.

3 minutes ago, MartZ2 said:

You've really crossed the line here. You better have some strong proof for making an accusation like that, boy.

What you're saying here is a sometime designer who has been contributing to the community with missions, reviews, walkthrough videos and GFX design would go ahead and attempt attacks on the same community he's been helping out for over a year? I mean, biologically as a human being, are you able to think using common sense?

Just because you've been kicked out of my server for causing drama multiple times (same as you're doing here) doesn't make me related to community issues that I am not even a part of. Oh and by the way, this is the most perfect example of your input in the community as a drama prince, and not an actual designer or somewhat other contributor. If you cared about this community, you would have left it alone without being tempted to come back and accuse people you hate of some completely random bullsh*t.

Excuse my language.

EDIT: In advance I'm aware of the fact that some sh*tstorm is gonna get caused here, so I'm immediately stepping away from this conversation. Have a good day.

Agree

• Like 2

First, you are talking about another thing which I am not talking about, and second, I just want only to send message to everyone here, and third, I was talking about your team, and they stopped the walkthrough and the other sh*t, If I am a Drama Prince which everyone hate, why I would have friends and have over 700 likes of my content?Look at yours and mine.

And thank you Spider for understanding me.

8 minutes ago, CesarVialpando124 said:

what mission pack should i make?

My advice would be to start off by picking a theme that you like the most, then simply design your first mission pack for the main purpose of getting the feel for the mod without expecting much out of the project in terms of community feedback. Later on, you can start categorizing, adjusting to community standards and favorable themes and ideas, or better yet - designing something completely unique and fresh. That's what we need most these days. Good luck.

Edited by MartZ2

25 minutes ago, Nuddle King said:

I created Lily account for my sister, now you all should knew.

Why are you lying? Cmon now it's you, the grammar and all, Plus "She" Told DC99 that it's your sis but oh boy, that grammar is the same as yours. Nice try

39 minutes ago, Nuddle King said:

First, you are talking about another thing which I am not talking about, and second, I just want only to send message to everyone here, and third, I was talking about your team, and they stopped the walkthrough and the other sh*t, If I am a Drama Prince which everyone hate, why I would have friends and have over 700 likes of my content?Look at yours and mine.

And thank you Spider for understanding me.

Make some logic Kiddo, You can't just go around pointing at someone saying he was making the mission raids on DYOM, If he is doing it, then get some proof

Ahhh..... What a peaceful and friendly community. I see everyone is getting along. Nice.

Since when dyom has "teams"? Is it a grade school or kindergarten or something?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Extra Dip said:

Ahhh..... What a peaceful and friendly community. I see everyone is getting along. Nice.

Hide contents

Since when dyom has "teams"? Is it a grade school or kindergarten or something?

DYOM had teams since Mr.Nuddle the genius of DYOM said so

• Like 2

Let's get this straight before I ban every single one of you for being involved in constant childish arguments. We can know who does what in the DYOM website with the help of its staff. We have tools that let us see who did what - IP addresses, and other things, that connect to members on the forum. TQR was the author of many comments and trolling in the DYOM website, we were sent a list of IPs by one of the DYOM website moderators and they ALL matched the same person.

In fact, I'm going to be handing out some vacations to the people who can't seem to argue without being disrespectful to others. This is not kindergarten.

1 hour ago, Alan Eastwood said:

Cut it out, already. Take it to PM. 

Also, this indeed is the best course of action. Go argue in PM's, don't turn this forum into your personal vendetta playground.

TQR....? So he was trolling at the DYOM website at dumping grounds?

6 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Let's get this straight before I ban every single one of you for being involved in constant childish arguments. We can know who does what in the DYOM website with the help of its staff. We have tools that let us see who did what - IP addresses, and other things, that connect to members on the forum. TQR was the author of many comments and trolling in the DYOM website, we were sent a list of IPs by one of the DYOM website moderators and they ALL matched the same person.

In fact, I'm going to be handing out some vacations to the people who can't seem to argue without being disrespectful to others. This is not kindergarten.

Also, this indeed is the best course of action. Go argue in PM's, don't turn this forum into your personal vendetta playground.

• Like 2

I just got back from the clinic. One of my best friends since childhood is in intensive care, the doctors are still studying what's the exact problem, from what I could understand it has something to do with the heart not recieving enough blood. He can't breath on his own. It is very hard for me to see my best friend like that... I'm going to see him again tomorrow.

So, I wanna thank those who reach out, and everyone here in this community. Thank you, guys.

Edited by Alan Eastwood
  • Like 2

Hopefully he gets well. It's so sad to hear this.

@Spider-Vice Thanks. I didn't even think it was Nuddle. We have recently banned TQR from DYOM website and discord server too. Now we have him banned everywhere. The hardest part was actually removing all these spam missions since there were 2-3 pages full of spam in the dumping grounds. Plus, cleaning is still not finished yet, there's like 1 or 2 more pages to go. And let's not forget all these 10+ accounts that he made with one same IP address. He was a real try-hard guy.

Edited by AnDReJ98

6 hours ago, Alan Eastwood said:

I just got back from the clinic. One of my best friends since childhood is in intensive care, the doctors are still studying what's the exact problem, from what I could understand it has something to do with the heart not recieving enough blood. He can't breath on his own. It is very hard for me to see my best friend like that... I'm going to see him again tomorrow.

So, I wanna thank those who reach out, and everyone here in this community. Thank you, guys.

I'm very sorry to hear that, man. I hope the best for your friend, and know that there's plenty of people in the DYOM community you can reach out to if you're finding it hard to cope with such an ordeal. 

On a side note, can we make it a unanimous rule that if we believe someone has a personal vendetta against us,  then we speak DIRECTLY to that person and not whinge about it in the Designers Lounge?   

All this drama is literally started by people looking for a reaction. That dude who made all those missions in the dumping grounds wasn't uploading those missions for artistic merit, It's because they knew there's people on DYOM childish enough to get offended by being called gay. 

You can't fight immaturity with immaturity. 

Edited by The Odyssey

Oh well,I am neutral here about the whole drama which I don't care.

Seriously,we had 2 spam wars in the past,don't make this drama a third of its kind.

Just go back designing missions,it's way better than complaining about the whole spamming.