• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rytuklis

• General Scrotum

• Target13

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to The Designer's Lounge! A place to discuss, share, suggest, basically post anything regarding DYOM and more!  

PSA: Your friend Dennyscute99/Giorgia Vinegar has been banned because they were one and the same. Not only they were one and the same but Giorgia Vinegar's profile picture was taken from someone else,

This week.

For me, a topic about this would be nice with the poll just like "new era" so, they can see this whenever they'll come back.

Edited by Springfield
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Springfield said:

For me, a topic about this would be nice with the poll just like "new era" so, they can see this whenever they'll come back.

Done.

3 hours ago, Nuddle King said:

tbh, I am gonna say that GTA Underground became popular than us, while we do no updates, so yeah we will continue like this as DYOM have no more medals.

GTA Underground is a mod of another genre and you don't have to compare it to DYOM. DYOM received its medals when it was being worked on, but why do you want so much a V9? You can't even design properly on the current version and also you're lazy. First, learn to use this version and then jump onto desiring for a new one.

Yes I am lazy like you lazy to design some of GANG and GAY missions, I am in School you dumb which I can't use my PC till December.

I want V9, because must of members are thinking DYOM is dead and I knew it,they just can't say it cause its may hurt people feelings, and I am here to say DYOM is dead, just MOTW is on and only new members joining which legends are retiring.

3 minutes ago, Nuddle King said:

Yes I am lazy like you lazy to design some of GANG and GAY missions, I am in School you dumb which I can't use my PC till December.

I think he was referring to the quality of your missions, not the ammount of missions you produce.

Edited by MartZ2
  • Like 3

Okay. I don't want to even try to get into this, but seriously? There are some lazy designers and brave designers. You should be one of the brave and not lazy, you should keep yourself in touch - don't argue with someone unless you need to. I am also in work now, and I can use my PC whenever I want to when I come back. Yeah, school is sometimes boring but you need to learn what SCHOOL is. School isn't useless. (Don't compare me to a nerd) These "GAY" missions aren't troll, and some are. There are just jokes, I saw at AznKei's video - he sometimes laughs on these jokes and does not take them SERIOUSLY. Nuddle, I don't disrespect you but this is for your good.

• Like 3

No, I am gay is too good in those MartZ2 mission packs? Even they disrespect me which They make jokes of me and make bad comments on my video, take a look at MartZ2 profile and you will see I am disrespected with a Senior Designer, I shall not exist here though, my place became another thing than DYOM, if DYOM was respecting me and support me I would stay but I am not important, I am just waste of time.

10 minutes ago, Nuddle King said:

No, I am gay is too good in those MartZ2 mission packs? Even they disrespect me which They make jokes of me and make bad comments on my video, take a look at MartZ2 profile and you will see I am disrespected with a Senior Designer, I shall not exist here though, my place became another thing than DYOM, if DYOM was respecting me and support me I would stay but I am not important,  am just waste of time.

stop starting with these complaints alright. you ruined your rep because you stole missions in the first place. also you're the only one calling Mart something that reminds me of offenders. now to end this drama please announce a mission pack and keep it Work in Progress for like 3 weeks before you cancel it. 

Edited by TQR12345

5 minutes ago, Nuddle King said:

No, I am gay is too good in those MartZ2 mission packs? Even they disrespect me which They make jokes of me and make bad comments on my video, take a look at MartZ2 profile and you will see I am disrespected with a Senior Designer, I shall not exist here though, my place became another thing than DYOM, if DYOM was respecting me and support me I would stay but I am not important, I am just waste of time.

I'm sure they don't mean anything hostile or toxic by that. It's just friendly banter, satire and kinda offensive jokes.

• Like 3

If you were a waste of time then why you'd comment? Dario 102 mission-pack isn't a troll, even AznKei plays it and people doesn't take it seriously. If actually DYOM was respecting you and supporting you, why you do some threads that shouldn't get too much attention. Work on your Days of Rank. As you said you will release the demo on twenty fifth of August, and I don't think you didn't even start to design it. Ignore the posts and work on your MP. Then we will be much clear that way.

I was stupid in the first place okay?

Spoiler

I think I am the owner of those dramas, yeah I am lazy, I will be one of banned members like TonyCJ, spyderblack in the future, and you will talk about me and make jokes of me, so I am leaving this good community by myself, now you free of me, I will just help and support in GTA SA Section and enjoy with my admin friends Voodoo, I think I am talented in that, so goodbye everyone, wish you good luck DC99 on The Fall of Michael, wish you good luck Zeko on The Battle Never Ends, wish you good luck Target13 on Your cowboys missions packs, wish you good luck all of you. Sayanora.

Just now, Nuddle King said:

I was stupid in the first place okay?

Hide contents

I think I am the owner of those dramas, yeah I am lazy, I will be one of banned members like TonyCJ, spyderblack in the future, and you will talk about me and make jokes of me, so I am leaving this good community by myself, now you free of me, I will just help and support in GTA SA Section and enjoy with my admin friends Voodoo, I think I am talented in that, so goodbye everyone, wish you good luck DC99 on The Fall of Michael, wish you good luck Zeko on The Battle Never Ends, wish you good luck Target13 on Your cowboys missions packs, wish you good luck all of you. Sayanora.

Don't even leave. Try to became brave like us, continue Days of Rank and everything will be okay. Come on, you should be John Cena in front of us. (This isn't a joke I am telling him to continue his DOR)

How do you even..?

Edited by Jisseikatsu
  • Like 7

28 minutes ago, Jisseikatsu said:

How do you even..?

Not the first time he does this. I'm sure he'll change his mind in a couple hours and come back.

• Like 2

'The firsts screens has been added in the main topic.'

Spoiler

Fierro Dennys Kennedy is here.

ZrcV51S.jpg

3CgIg3S.jpg

xTcmHk8.jpg

The brother of Ettore de Nicola opens the door.

U4PiGt6.jpg

Nl8vPgf.jpg

The Yoshio's mafia has been arrived in Vinewood cemetery.

cHXa3SC.jpg

Dwus2Qi.jpg

sem9fGc.jpg

The messagge important for Yoshio.

VsvwfEB.jpg

vHWTmmf.jpg

The building blackout of Yoshio Alkab.

WQbqeCU.jpg

The Ettore's house.

R5iZem1.jpg

The Mount Chiliad.

rKQ4yhB.jpg

JR9cWlK.jpg

eqh3D86.jpg

THE FALL OF MICHAEL

W.I.P.

Edited by DennysCute99
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, omigawail said:

I'm guessing Cowboys, but the logo is colored like the British flag so I have some skepticism... as if it hints to something else.

I believe this is some interesting sh*t right here

Edited by Jisseikatsu

5 minutes ago, omigawail said:

Wow, lots of teasers! It's gonna take a lot of free time to play through all of this!

The image I just posted was a throwback, not exactly a teaser. I had a little of nostalgia. 

I've been thinking a lot about returning, but when the time is right for me, I'll do it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lily09 said:

I am new here so thanks. I like to help and support forums and DYOM was one of my first mods I used!

just stop using multiple accounts sean

2 hours ago, The Odyssey said:

one of the best dyom teasers i've ever seen, seriously.

• Like 1