• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Target13

• General Scrotum

• Rytuklis

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be edited.

PSA: Your friend Dennyscute99/Giorgia Vinegar has been banned because they were one and the same. Not only they were one and the same but Giorgia Vinegar's profile picture was taken from someone else,

Nothing much really, but from now on I will start making missions, doing reviews, playing missions etc etc. Exams are almost over (one on Tuesday and other on Thursday) so I am free now.

Okay, well I'm thinking of starting a reviewing topic. Maybe tomorrow, if your interested in being part of my reviewing team, just PM me. Thanks biggrin.gif

Okay, well I'm thinking of starting a reviewing topic. Maybe tomorrow, if your interested in being part of my reviewing team, just PM me. Thanks biggrin.gif

Sorry, but not really a good idea. There's already AznKei's DYOM Review team, so don't ruin the idea. No offense.

General Scrotum

What kind of reviewing are you talking about? Video reviewing, video reviewing with commentary, reviewing, or other sorts of reviewing?

Sorry, but not really a good idea. There's already AznKei's DYOM Review team, so don't ruin the idea. No offense.

Okay, fair enough, do you think AznKei would let me in the team. Because I really wanna do it. smile.gif

General Scrotum

Well, if you want to be a reviewer, check the main post of his thread to see how it works. After that, try to review some missions and send them to AznKei by personnal message.

Okay, fair enough, do you think AznKei would let me in the team. Because I really wanna do it. smile.gif

Yes, if you're a good reviewer. You have to ask AznKei and he tells you what to do then smile.gif

Okay, well I'm thinking of starting a reviewing topic. Maybe tomorrow, if your interested in being part of my reviewing team, just PM me. Thanks :D

Okay, fair enough, do you think AznKei would let me in the team. Because I really wanna do it. :)

Yes, if you're a good reviewer. You have to ask AznKei and he tells you what to do then :)

Okay, thanks, I've seen AznKei thread. But review in a different sort of method, still worded though.

What would it looks like?

What do you mean? The topic?

Your rating system.

Well I'm on my iPod at the moment so maybe in some spare time I could post one here for everyone to check out, to see if I'm a good reviewer.

I got a little idea, that when I have some time, I first finish TCC, and then, I'll make a little test mission pack with GTA:United. Just to test how it works out. About 5-10 missions. And about that episodes thing what I told sometime ago, it's not coming. But Tales of Leo Chang will come when the time is right.

@Notna: Good luck, although in the end, I think designing on basic SA is better.

@Indo: Doesn't look bad at all.

@Notna: Good luck, although in the end, I think designing on basic SA is better.

Yeah, I know, but I just want to test it out.

@Indo: Doesn't look bad at all.

Lol! Just noticed this. If you take all the bold letters that Mati typed, you get:

think

A secret message??? ph34r.gif

@Notna Good luck with the project with GTA United, even though I will not be able to play it, because I don't plan to downloading GTA United. Still waiting for you to finish your TCC...

alifjenius

@ Nitesh : Yeah, I just discovered that ! Like the one he posted in DYOM Magazine forum, he said : Think Twice, now he posted think. It's all about think, what does it mean ?

This is clearly a some kind of alien attack. Lol, not really. Mati want's clearly tell something, but he don't want us to find it out soon.

And Nitesh, thanks. I think I can continue TCC this weekend.

SatournFan

I think he means "think twice before making me retired, I'll soon make a huge surprise" biggrin.gif

By the way, I have a new mission pack idea, including Zaibatsu, Yardies, AndyGanteks(O_o lol), Claude Speed, Trey Welsh, Columbians and Miguel. Also, it features new city(not a mod, but just a new name for Las Venturas)

I think he means "think twice before making me retired, I'll soon make a huge surprise" biggrin.gif

By the way, I have a new mission pack idea, including Zaibatsu, Yardies, AndyGanteks(O_o lol), Claude Speed, Trey Welsh, Columbians and Miguel. Also, it features new city(not a mod, but just a new name for Las Venturas)

Let's hope he makes a surprise come back.

Make the mission pack. Its been a long time that I haven't played a missions made by you. Good luck.

alifjenius

I once PMed Mati about his "returning to DYOM". He said "no, sorry"

I don't believe that. I think he will make a surprise. What a sneaky person he is ph34r.gif

This isn't going to be another 'Genesis' thread, isn't it?

It's going to be "Matisis".

No, not really, I am just interested what Mati means with his secret messages.

...I don't know what you're talking about, guys. No way I'm ever coming back to DYOM.

But you guys have fun.