3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Jisseikatsu

DYOM The Designers Lounge

Nuddle King
47 minutes ago, leoncj said:

Boy you gotta' be dumb as hell. I ain't that pathetic as martz or mario/dario whatever name he loves to hide under and do mission pack that literally sh*ts on people on those MPs because he thinks he an untouchable lil boy.

Now back in 2010-2012, such numbers as "100" used to be special as h e c c , and peeps used to put actual effort in making special things for the DYOM community. Now if you all think that such numbers like "100" are ain't special then holy motherfreakin balls on a stick inflamed with high quality fuels and some black peppers. Ya all lost faith with DYOM and u just dont want to admit that.

Now certain amount of people that belong in this one sissy group, that I call the "cult" call me cringe, but c'mon. Let's be real here, let's be civilized.
https://dario102.wikia.com/wiki/Dario102_Wiki

This sh*t is the cringiest thing on the internet, holy pickles stuck in a jar full of rice.

First, you shall stop your ego on DYOM for god sake, and second, did you eve knew that you are even pickle of cringe? Dude is more like you gonna be little retarded like what happens to Messi in his childhood. 

ZekoX

"Here we go again..."

Shiva.
6 hours ago, ZekoX said:

"Here we go again..."

Never gets old in here.. 😍

Nuddle King

Yus, time to change the subject now isn't ?

Spoiler

When is the next DYOM content coming?

Sprach

What the hell? 😂

Gummy 

I see some familiar faces returning here. GalacticXp1, Shiva s, leoncj... Now if we can get some more of the old community back together, like KaRzy6, alifjenius, ThaBoy, Arejai (all I can remember for now), and the rest, we can have a good old reunion and maybe even some quality missions.

Edited by Gummy 

leoncj

And also get rid of the cult - that'd be great.

Bring back the old community, go back to the good ol' days where websites DON'T get hacked.

Where the number "100" means something.

Where people don't support "sarcastic humor projects of making fun of other designers, talking trash" and making people think it is okay to have things like these. Oh yeah, it's very mature.

Now c'mon. Let's be real here, let's be civilized. Let's be honest in an dishonest man's world.
TonyCJ was just one guy. Just one guy and he was dealt with.
Now ya all let another type of him spread and develop a cult, he has followers and now there's like a bunch of copies of TonyCJ.
And you all don't wanna admit that cuz ya all lost faith in dyom.

#facts

Shiva.

Has there been a multi-designer project since this

What y'all say we start one once we have some activity in the section and the website finally comes back up?

Edited by Shiva.

Jisseikatsu

I think there have been attempts but nothing successful.

MartZ2

@leoncj If you actually cared about DYOM as a whole, you wouldn't need to force yourself to cry about me or the other people every reply you make in the lounge. Oh and secondly - if your little brain can't actually adopt the fact that I'm not Dario and that it's not my website (after the hundreds of times I told you so), well then there's nothing more that needs to be added cause you make no valid arguments for discussion. Dario was here and there long before I even knew what DYOM is and he's been hating hard on other people's projects over at AznKei's, so some people (I'm not saying who) banded together to make a mission pack based on satire, humor, sarcasm. The "insults" were not any kind of attacks on the peron's real life identity, race or culture.

Now the case with you is different. See I've joined into this group cause it's actually a fun bunch of people, unlike you and your little server turned out to be due to your constant provocations and calling people out for pathetic reasons. We usually enjoy making fun of people who make fun of others, but we don't do it on a constant basis. We're designers, content creators and we've got more to do than sh*t on people like you. But if and when we do, we've got plenty of concrete facts to base that humor on. The Dario102 mission pack is a joke, and everyone knows it. Hell, even AznKei admits it. However, people like you are legit scum for attempting such retaliation as blackmail, private information sharing and so on. Oh, and besides - you were that weak and paranoid that you got some other person to attempt shutting down my YouTube channel based on an exploit of copyright infringement strikes, instead of doing it yourself (oh and I've got enough proof for it). You're sick and you don't want to admit that. Sorry for the inconvenience caused in the lounge.

If there's anyone that needs to be banned, it's this "man".

wOB2CKT.png

Sv1Q13H.png

Edited by MartZ2

Martin_Strada

Oh yeah, I remember this..

EddyIr

Fricking hell,man.

Considering the fact we are middle of something that is not worth to talk about.

How about we forget and forgive the past and move on already?

I am really want to see people back to designing and see others projects.But a lot of them is cancelled or WIP,like seriously where is the effort to make missions again and learn this phase "let the bygones be bygones."

If you can't take it all,then it's up to ignore or leave.

MartZ2

@EddyIr Well, notice how this lounge is always quiet right until leoncj decides to say something.

NiggAndreasYT

Dayum my chrome just committed 100% memory from all this sh*t.

Nuddle King

I think there some guys need also to admit what they did, which is doesn't called fun.

Spoiler

960501225bf53e7fa6dce38842a7261b5dea1466

21712059d198de8f6feab6996878dc96e50c0095

There another things to show, lying people always have doors to unlock their lies.

SatournFan

okay, this is epic

Martin_Strada

ok, this is cringe*

GKHEAT

So, What's next wit Dyom website?

Gummy 
1 hour ago, GKHEAT said:

So, What's next wit Dyom website?

Wait for the admins

Spoiler

Reading through this thread being like:

Image result for reading confused meme

Seriously, what the f*ck is going on? All I see is some out of context, childish drama of some discord screenshots, and you know the discussion there is an even bigger pile of sh*t than the discussion here. 

Spoiler

Also, the discussion here has been relatively peaceful until 5th November, I wonder what might have caused it, HMMMMM....

Target13
2 hours ago, Nuddle King said:

I think there some guys need also to admit what they did, which is doesn't called fun.

Reveal hidden contents

960501225bf53e7fa6dce38842a7261b5dea1466

21712059d198de8f6feab6996878dc96e50c0095

There another things to show, lying people always have doors to unlock their lies.

X9FYTv4.png

Doublepulse
14 hours ago, Shiva. said:

Has there been a multi-designer project since this

What y'all say we start one once we have some activity in the section and the website finally comes back up?

I would be down for this! I’d participate!

Jisseikatsu

On one side, you have someone who can be sarcastic and perhaps even arrogant at times. Said person is a provocateur who enjoys getting a reaction out of people. You can maybe include some suspicious activities but there is a difference between saying and acting. Sure, things can maybe get out of hands sometimes but things are generally kept between involved parties.

On the other side, you have a group of self-proclaimed innocent people. Some members of that group are quite fond of impersonating other people to attempt and ruin reputations. Some members of that group are also fond of multiple accounting and spamming comments. Others relish in uploading so called missions, mission packs and storylines with registered accounts or in the Dumping Grounds. Then there are those who like to attack and launch harassment campaigns against random people or even against themselves to get other people involved. Let's also not forget those of them who collect people's IP address and other information to expose such info to the public. While we are at it, why not talk about those who create accounts with the names of respectable members of this community and then upload sh*t on the website or use their names in the Dumping Grounds? Also what about those who use the names of respectable members of this community on other platforms?

And then there is the whole DYOM website hacking debacle. Multiple key mission packs and storylines which were renamed, had a change of description and files emptied. The same spam and targeting tactics have been applied here but on a larger scale. As for the files, they are most likely lost forever. Such examples of key mission packs and storylines would include the first ever storyline made as a demonstration for DYOM V6 BETA, V for Vinegar and many others which I cannot recall the names of.

Edited by Jisseikatsu

Nuddle King

I doubt what you saying Jiss, They do bad things which they call "fun" but it's not, they do fake account of known members, getting members IP address by viewing their worst wiki (Dario102) and the insults was a real attacking objective to me and the others who been added there as a bad people.

They like their posts each one of them, he like this and then he like his post, is easy to see their team sequence, they tried to get respect from others and then troll them with fake clues or proof that they innocent. but what they are really? they are team of some social troll and trash members trying to recruit other trash guys. and there some members which they acting like respectful and honored with their great old mission packs which it is protecting him from proofer interventions, and here come the LEADER, the most unthinkable person ever seen, think he is obeyed by his members, he is kindly smart by his hard lies that make you think for a second but you don't knew what he even talking about and boom! It's look like he change the subject with his lies and mind, yeah I knew, mind blowing magic.

Since we all knew who those, is very easy picky to notice them, is difficult to understand this after some of them start saying"Oh my god, here the drama begin" and there is a moderator post above me which they stays silent about, the team success in lies and recruit group, success in making no sense disrespect mission packs and send them to AznKei an innocent guy who only do videos of SA for his life.

Yes I was stealer and cheater and lying guy, but I changed, everyone can change. I stopped these actions before and now I am thinking correctly and I am in the right path which didn't do me any trouble for my life now, and now DYOM should wake up and think before this become a Mod World War I.

slimeball supreme

i think a nuddle king has the point... He's right,in a way. he has changed...he has grown up...but the fighting needs to end. We need to let the bygones be the bygones. we need have END THIS.

Edited by slimeball supreme
Grammar eror

EddyIr

I rather to ignore the above message because at this point,I want to announce something.

San Fierro Auto 4: Downfall

Chapter 2: Retold The Flashback of Civil War
Coming soon,this weekend

Link for download this chapter will available in my Google Drive first and DYOM Website (once it finally fixed)
Including the first chapter for those never played it before.

ZekoX

I think I need to start an multi-designer project 'about WWI so everyone can join (recommended for talented designers). Who would care to join?

Shiva.

I suggest we have a topic with various themes and have people decide on it.

Doublepulse
3 hours ago, Shiva. said:

That might be a good idea. As for an idea I had for the next Multi Designer Project or my own project if it isn't selected is themed around business crime and corruption. The protagonist is small business owner who must reclaim what he lost after being strong armed by his fellow business partners who want to steal everything from him. 

I feel like something that can add some extra immersion to it is involve the story where the protagonist is able to use his money he earns to buy properties and make business deals. Adding certain mechanics to the story. - This was a project I had originally thought of doing on my own as a storyline back in 2015-2016 which was under a test name called  Business and Empires - but I never was able to make it happen.

Jisseikatsu
4 hours ago, Shiva. said:

Topic made: 

Yasir_RFL

Lol, this will never gets old.

@Jack Muller Warm welcome bro. You should stop eating used condom because it's making you to type wrong. XD

Hey bro! Missed you. ^^

So, The Contest will start when the official site is fixed. That's sound cool. It feels good when a person talk about DYOM missions and contest here instead of meaningless argue.