3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Jisseikatsu

DYOM The Designers Lounge

omigawail
54 minutes ago, EddyIr said:

Oh well,I am neutral here about the whole drama which I don't care.

Seriously,we had 2 spam wars in the past,don't make this drama a third of its kind.

Just go back designing missions,it's way better than complaining about the whole spamming.

We are not even talking about it anymore, stop bringing it up a couple hours after we shut it down!

About MOTW, that was a very good week we had, lots of missions and a lot of people voted. I'm excited for the next one, maybe I'll even participate.

Nuddle King

I may return, but I need permissions to return from the ones I fighted and have arguments with hhim, Like Target13 and Omigawail, especially Pledge of Chaos. I won't make drama again, I promise.

Jack Muller
11 minutes ago, Nuddle King said:

I may return, but I need permissions to return from the ones I fighted and have arguments with hhim, Like Target13 and Omigawail, especially Pledge of Chaos. I won't make drama again, I promise.

You're coming here to Design missions, so do it focus only on your missions. Even if you don't want my apology to come back I forgive you. Bro.

Jisseikatsu

Just leaving this here: 

Nuddle King

Welcome back to design Jiss.

DennysCute99

Welcome back Jissie to design your own mission! Good luck on this.

Spoiler

Zagarra. Coming Soon

Martin_Strada

Let's just not talk about drama anymore, we can't handle those dramas anymore, but you still gonna return this sh*t as a drama.

Nuddle King

Ah sh*t... Here we go again.

omigawail
31 minutes ago, Nuddle King said:

Ah sh*t... Here we go again.

Nice try, but we are not 

VikingEVM

WE

DON'T

CARE

PLS

STAHP

SEND MISSIONS

The Half-Blood Prince

Let's talk a bit about The Game, shall we? The MP last weekend completed its first half, with 5 Seasons and 47 missions. The last Season showed how the MP will be from now on, with a lot of intensity, action and twists. The Game has already presented you a different plot compared to other projects, with missions having different playable characters during the season and subjective concepts of protagonism and antagonist. Where anybody is safe and death is a matter of time for some of them. To clarify this, there is a statistic that I made with the number of each character playable in the missions.  

Careful: Spoilers ahead

Number of missions that each character is playable:

James (The Owls) and Brooke (The Butterflies): 7 (Brooke died at S04E10, while James died at S05E09)

Paul (The Lions) and Juliet (The Tigers): 5

Arya (The Tigers), Jason and Michael (The Crows) and Chloe (The Lions): 3

Mark (The Hawks) and Sophie (The Lions): 2 (Mark died at S05E07)

Ashley (The Lions), Dana (The Hawks), Jane and Leonard (The Butterflies) and Rodric (The Owls): 1 (Jane died in S01E08)

Rest: 0

Number of missions that each group has a playable character:

The Lions: 11 (zero of four characters died)

The Butterflies: 9 (two of three characters died)

The Owls: 8 (one of three characters died)

The Tigers: 8 (one of three characters died)

The Crows: 6 (one of three characters died)

The Hawks: 5 (two of four characters died)

You can see that the characters who were most used as playable died, which explains what I was trying to say about the concept of "nobody is safe in this MP".

The Game now is going to get to its final half, with 5 more Seasons, way more dark than before. If the first 5 Seasons were used to introduce the arcs, the final ones will conclude them. Still, there will be new arcs that will be introduced at the Final Seasons, to keep the story dynamics, as you've seen before. The MP is walking to its conclusion slowly, so stay tuned. 

The Odyssey

pamumOq.png

You pray, but ain't no one praying for us. Every day, new sh*t piled on top the old. No compass, no lead, no exit. - Clarence Westbrook

"City Of Angels" is a 5 part series which aims to look at the struggles of a low income neighbourhood in Los Santos under the hands of ruthless drug dealers, and the Police Departments ongoing war against them. While combatting rival dealers and escaping the claps of the police as a local hoodlum, the story also puts you into the bodies of various police officers. Some who aim to protect and serve, and others whose under-the-sleeve, dirty tricks will keep you guessing at whose really corrupting the minds of the youth. 

The first instalment of the series will be split into five parts. Each part will have four missions. Two of those missions will put you into the perspective of a CRIMINAL, while the remaining two will be from the perspective of a POLICE OFFICER.  Both stories will synchronise with each other. 

Two demos coming soon. 

SkyGTA_User

I already made a separate topic for my MP WIP! Carl's Betrayal

Nuddle King

@ZekoXI told you bro, even If Ignore them, my missions packs won't get feedback from anyone only you though, people calling people kids and how could kids knew to write?Before I start big drama, I should continue where I was, I thought a "fun, share,play" designer would do a comeback, ain't coming back here for good, even if you recommended me with this girl, some friends can't keep secrets with my sister like @DC99.

Spoiler

Like Sky always say, Peace.

Target13

Despite a number of requests to stop unwanted posts and sparking feuds, a few of you have chosen to ignore those polite requests and keep posting unnecessary and childish messages. 

I've reported your posts for flaming and hate speech. Leave Nuddle King alone, make missions and don't use this thread as Facebook. 

Please don't reply to this post as it only extends this conversation which we don't really want to have. 

Lily09

NXTV7uI.png

A old mission pack I made and was really bad, and didn't upload it to DYOM web because I didn't knew its having a website that day, now I may remake it and work on it, by seasons!

My brother told me there logo creator named DeeGurTah and he helped me to create this logo ^^

GKHEAT

Crime Cities update

[MP]Crime Cities's all missions released.

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/56118  [DOWNLOAD LINK]

Mission Topic

thank you.

Jisseikatsu

Topic is up.

Edited by Jisseikatsu

GKHEAT

Have started new project.

Check it....and make my day good.

omigawail
10 minutes ago, GKHEAT said:

Have started new project.

Check it....and make my day good.

There's something very familiar about this, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

Hmm...

GKHEAT
7 hours ago, omigawail said:

There's something very familiar about this, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

Hmm...

?

omigawail
33 minutes ago, GKHEAT said:

?

It is literally GTA san andreas' story...

Spider-Vice

PSA: Your friend Dennyscute99/Giorgia Vinegar has been banned because they were one and the same. Not only they were one and the same but Giorgia Vinegar's profile picture was taken from someone else, which is a hideous, disgusting act just to fake your personality as being something you're not, like tricking people into thinking you're a woman. Any other occurrence of this sh*t we find will be hit with a permanent ban, and if you're a disgusting creep, depending on the severity, we can also report you to the authorities - this is not an empty threat.

Edited by Spider-Vice
Fixed name.

ZekoX
55 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

PSA: Your friend Dennyscute99/Gloria Vinegar has been banned because they were one and the same. Not only they were one and the same but Gloria Vinegar's profile picture was taken from someone else, which is a hideous, disgusting act just to fake your personality as being something you're not, like tricking people into thinking you're a woman. Any other occurrence of this sh*t we find will be hit with a permanent ban, and if you're a disgusting creep, depending on the severity, we can also report you to the authorities - this is not an empty threat.

Is it Gloria Vinegar or Giorgia Vinegar or you made a mistake typing "Gloria" instead of "Giorgia"?

If it is Gloria, then sorry. If it is Giorgia, then it's okay.

Spider-Vice
2 minutes ago, ZekoX said:

Is it Gloria Vinegar or Giorgia Vinegar or you made a mistake typing "Gloria" instead of "Giorgia"?

If it is Gloria, then sorry. If it is Giorgia, then it's okay.

Mistake, I meant Giorgia.

ZekoX
Just now, Spider-Vice said:

Mistake, I meant Giorgia.

Alright. So Giorgia and Dennyscute is the same person... 

omigawail

Wow what a plot twist. Are you sure they are the same and not just brother and sister with the same IP address? They call themselves brother and sister quite a lot.

NeonDeviant
1 hour ago, Spider-Vice said:

PSA: Your friend Dennyscute99/Giorgia Vinegar has been banned because they were one and the same. Not only they were one and the same but Giorgia Vinegar's profile picture was taken from someone else, which is a hideous, disgusting act just to fake your personality as being something you're not, like tricking people into thinking you're a woman. Any other occurrence of this sh*t we find will be hit with a permanent ban, and if you're a disgusting creep, depending on the severity, we can also report you to the authorities - this is not an empty threat.

Are you sure they're the same person? Did you check the IPs?

ZekoX
Just now, omigawail said:

Wow what a plot twist. Are you sure they are the same and not just brother and sister with the same IP address? They call themselves brother and sister quite a lot.

Yeah, they could use the same computer. I saw that they call themselves "brother, sister" and normally bro or sis. 

NeonDeviant

What a goddamn turn of events, holy sh*t i did not see this coming 

oof