3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Jisseikatsu

DYOM The Designers Lounge

Jack Muller

Forget about DYOM source life, design missions for fun. 

Giorgia Vinegar

Z for Zulu

My first project of the DYOM community.

Target13
Posted (edited)

vXDc1f5.jpg

A reimagination of 2013's Cowboys vs. Bikers and the third major entry into the Target13 Universe 'Cowboys: The Tale of Betty Shore' is coming soon.

Welcome to Betty Shore, Bone County

Cowboys: The Tale of Betty Shore puts you in the shoes of a lone wanderer who finds themselves caught in the middle of a conflict between the remote town of Betty Shore and a sadistic band of Bikers. 'Cowboys' is a very story driven mission-pack focusing on the relations between our hero and the people they meet in Betty Shore. Exploring what brings them together but also what drives them apart. With story as a priority, 'Cowboys' will feature several missions with little to no gameplay at all. This however doesn't mean there won't be enough action packed missions, as the people of Betty Shore must pick up arms to ensure their survival.

A big world, a bigger universe.

Betty Shore along with it's residents have all been reimagined from Cowboys vs. Bikers and now integrated into the Target13 Universe. The Target13 Universe is a broad in-game universe where all the new T13 mission-packs like The Fort and it's prequel take place, which means all the stories exist in the same world and that characters, locations, companies etc can span across a wider story from mission-pack to mission-pack. 'Cowboys' takes place alongside the events of The Fort and will see a few characters who previously appeared or were mentioned make a return.

A weekly tale.

The episodes of Cowboys: The Tale of Betty Shore, just like The Fort: Buck-L-Up, will be released on weekly basis, starting with a two episode premier. 'Cowboys' will feature fewer episodes than The Fort but certainly more than Buck-L-Up.

Stay tuned for more story and release date details. In the mean time, make sure to be caught up with The Fort, it's prequel and Panthers: Gangland to prepare for what's next.

Edited by Target13

omigawail

You are the hero DYOM needs, but not the one it deserves...

Seth

287hz81.jpg

DYOM Chronicles:

This is where it's all begin of DYOM History, a unforgetable history, every DYOM Member stand up, now time for DYOM to live and show the power, they never die, DYOM'ers never die, they occupied us, but now it's time to get the DYOM City back, let's show them who we are!

DYOM City Occupation:

After all of greatest MP's is on progress, Z for Zulu, a Ghost Night, The Battle Never Ends, and others, this MP's shows us the full reaction of members of DYOM City endless day, All guys we know that they disrespect us, This MP's is full of greatest moments and all of DYOM Members that appreciate the DYOM Community, Guns,Power, everything exist like is a deep memory of DYOM know, could the players of this MP's guess the missions pack of the most greatest authors of DYOM? Let's start the fun and see what is gonna happend!

The Mysterious Enemy:

There will be a secret enemy that know prequels and sequels of everything, a guy have secret agency and know the reality of us, a old designer that been forgotten and left forever in a box, but someone set him free, who could he be? Find out in the mission pack of......

DYOM Chronicles:

The Dark

Brotherhood

The Topic of DYOM Chronicles:The Dark Brotherhood

The Half-Blood Prince
Posted (edited)

The Season Finale of The Game's Season 5 is coming this week, and with it, the famous episode 9 with an intense gameplay, followed by the climax of the Season. And you player, any guess of how will end the Season that finish half of The Game's story?

Expect a great announcement this weekend.

Edited by The Half-Blood Prince

Jack Muller

And who said DYOM is dead

GKHEAT
12 hours ago, Jack Muller said:

WHO?

Jack Muller
On 8/9/2018 at 1:14 AM, The Half-Blood Prince said:

The Season Finale of The Game's Season 5 is coming this week, and with it, the famous episode 9 with an intense gameplay, followed by the climax of the Season. And you player, any guess of how will end the Season that finish half of The Game's story?

Expect a great announcement this weekend.

Half year working on it jeeeeeesssuuusss, but it's good

Giorgia Vinegar
4 hours ago, GKHEAT said:

WHO?

It's a prank bro. Relax.

4 hours ago, Jack Muller said:

It's prank love, right? Hahaha. ;)

Seth
Posted (edited)

This topic should be called"DYOM The Pranks Lounge". LOL

Edited by Nuddle King

Jack Muller
On 8/11/2018 at 12:36 AM, Nuddle King said:

This topic should be called"DYOM The Pranks Lounge". LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Funny... if you don't like pranks then don't you always make prank and say "LOL" 

On 8/10/2018 at 6:21 PM, Giorgia Vinegar said:

It's a prank bro. Relax.

It's prank love, right? Hahaha. ;)

Exactly. At least someone know my style.

Seth
Just now, Jack Muller said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Funny... if you don't like pranks then don't you always make prank and say "LOL" 

Exactly. At least someone know my style.

Do I like funny to you? Do you think I don't like my friends pranks in real life?

Giorgia Vinegar
6 hours ago, Nuddle King said:

Do I like funny to you? Do you think I don't like my friends pranks in real life?

btw lol.

Jack Muller
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Nuddle King said:

I'm not gonna start a fight with a kid and blacken my personality in this community, so count this unanswered.

Edited by Jack Muller

Seth

hahahahaha, LOOOL.

You the one who ruining my respect to everyone you f*cking idiot, every time I am trying to apologize to a friend you interfere yourself and you f*cked up everything, everyone know you a kid anyway, We know you Green Goo. 

ZekoX

Please don't start drama again, if you want DRAMA, use the PERSONAL MESSENGER DAMN IT.

Martin_Strada

You people doing shame of out of this community. People won't even listen what I am talking about,but it's true. It's time for y'all to grow the f*ck up. We ain't fcking retarded kiddos here. We are here in DYOM cuz of missions, feedbacks, mission contests and other stuff. But now in 2018. Y'all starting the same drama. Come on guys you're better than that.

Seth

We heard that from you before, all I am trying is to stop the drama, so don't put it on me.

Jack Muller
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, ZekoX said:

Please don't start drama again, if you want DRAMA, use the PERSONAL MESSENGER DAMN IT.

10 hours ago, Martin_Strada said:

You people doing shame of out of this community. People won't even listen what I am talking about,but it's true. It's time for y'all to grow the f*ck up. We ain't fcking retarded kiddos here. We are here in DYOM cuz of missions, feedbacks, mission contests and other stuff. But now in 2018. Y'all starting the same drama. Come on guys you're better than that.

I didn't start any of this, so don't you guys look at me like that. I'm not involved in this, so keep me out.

EDIT: I didn't even say a word, show me where I was trying to start a drama?

Edited by Jack Muller

MartZ2

Blah, blah, blah.

Giorgia Vinegar

Bullsh*t.

Alan Eastwood

Good old DYOM. These things don't last so... we'll see the end of this "discussion" soon.

TQR12345

Los Santos in a nutshell

omigawail
2 minutes ago, TQR12345 said:

Los Santos in a nutshell

GTAForums, home. At least it was before we f*cked everything up.

MartZ2
32 minutes ago, omigawail said:

GTAForums, home. At least it was before we f*cked everything up.

Oh, GTAForums are fine. It's only the DYOM sub-board that is always infested with cringelords, therapists and social workers.

Seth

DYOM Drama should be a series right now.

Jimmy_Leppard
Posted (edited)

Hi guys. :)

I have a quick question. It's been going through my head for a few days, so I thought I'd ask, how do you feel about developing a designer's DYOM universe when it comes to mission packs? I know Target13 has been working on something like that and whatnot. I was thinking, if I'm to come back at some point, I'll probably make a completely new mission pack, but setting it in one of the universes of my already created mission packs and then use the possibility of cameos and/or long-term mission pack crossovers.

One thing that bothers me though is that there are not that many ''usable'' character skins and using the same skin for two different characters is something I'm not gonna do, ever. But, that aside, would that be interesting to you?

Edited by Jimmy_Leppard

omigawail
13 minutes ago, Jimmy_Leppard said:

Hi guys. :)

I have a quick question. It's been going through my head for a few days, so I thought I'd ask, how do you feel about developing a designer's DYOM universe when it comes to mission packs? I know Target13 has been working on something like that and whatnot. I was thinking, if I'm to come back at some point, I'll probably make a completely new mission pack, but setting it in one of the universes of my already created mission packs and then use the possibility of cameos and/or long-term mission pack crossovers.

One thing that bothers me though is that there are not that many ''usable'' character skins and using the same skin for two different characters is something I'm not gonna do, ever. But, that aside, would that be interesting to you?

The skins are varied enough to be able to make out different characters. As far as I know, there are 4 or 5 police officer skins. I made some police missions (not released) about a police squad once, the missions are in the same universe and the characters know each other, but they are not necessarily sequels/prequels or part of a story.

Nice idea, you can create a universe first, and then expand it's story with detailed side-stories of specific characters.