Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Jisseikatsu

DYOM The Designers Lounge

Recommended Posts

GoldenFreddy
1 minute ago, Extra Dip said:

Lack of concord or harmony between persons or things; disagreement between people

 

But some people might say it's a messaging service for gamers

Ik what is discord, i was joking :l 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Extra Dip
Posted (edited)

I was joking too

I know it's not funny 😢

Edited by Extra Dip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GoldenFreddy

Btw, what is concord? 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
omigawail

The sense of humor in these forums is a bit odd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QED

You all shall have a good day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GKHEAT

Check it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Half-Blood Prince
Posted (edited)

THE GAME'S TRIVIA

 

A new attempt to make you dive in the complex world of the MP

Don't worry, traveler. No spoilers ahead.

 

THE MISSION-PACK:

 

- The MP is inspired from the books of "A Song of Ice and Fire", by George R. R. Martin;

- The missions and chapters (here, called episodes and seasons, respectively) are formatted to make the players feel like watching a TV serie, even though there is still many gameplay parts during the missions (with the exception of Season 1);

- The story of The Game is told through different perspectives (points of view), being completely subjectives concepts like protagonists and antagonists. Instead, every playable character of the six groups is a main character;

- Player won't be able to choose a single group or a single character to follow throughout the story, precisely because of the complements that every arc of different groups will give to the story. You might even try, but you will be confused;

- The names of the missions are the names of the playable character (Example: Paul, Arya, James, ...);

- The color of the mission's name indicates the group of the playable character (green for The Butterflies, purple for The Crows, yellow for The Hawks, red for The Lions, blue for The Owls and white for The Tigers);

- Usually, every episode 9 has a huge and intense gameplay, and also a boss battle, followed by the climax of the episode 10 (season finale), to give the directions of the next season's plot (exceptions: Season 1 and 2).

 

THE MAIN TITLES:

 

- The main titles is inspired from the series "Game of Thrones", which is also an adaptation of the books of George R. R. Martin;

- Those flying balls in the air represent the main characters who are alive in that moment. So don't get surprised if some of those balls disappear over time;

- The locations shown in every opening are the HQs of the groups that will be shown at the episodes, usually with the playable characters' color on them. Also, it's a way to show the player which locations will be followed at the Season.

 

Next week we will talk about the characters and the groups of The Game. Stay tuned!

 

 

 

 

Edited by The Half-Blood Prince
x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Target13
Posted (edited)

I love the world building, Prince. It's really great. I would love to continue building my own but I'm unconvinced that DYOM, (more specifically it's community) in it's current state, is worth the effort.

Edited by Target13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Half-Blood Prince
4 hours ago, Target13 said:

I love the world building, Prince. It's really great. I would love to continue building my own but I'm unconvinced that DYOM, (more specifically it's community) in it's current state, is worth the effort.

Thanks, bro. Unfortunately there are some who think this MP is "boring" for being too complex. For this reason, I'll be posting this new series of Trivia to help everyone to get in the world of the MP. I'm sure that show everything in a new way, besides play the actual MP, will be helpful for them to change their mind or look for something else to play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DennysCute99
18 hours ago, The Half-Blood Prince said:

THE GAME'S TRIVIA

 

A new attempt to make you dive in the complex world of the MP

Don't worry, traveler. No spoilers ahead.

 

THE MISSION-PACK:

 

- The MP is inspired from the books of "A Song of Ice and Fire", by George R. R. Martin;

- The missions and chapters (here, called episodes and seasons, respectively) are formatted to make the players feel like watching a TV serie, even though there is still many gameplay parts during the missions (with the exception of Season 1);

- The story of The Game is told through different perspectives (points of view), being completely subjectives concepts like protagonists and antagonists. Instead, every playable character of the six groups is a main character;

- Player won't be able to choose a single group or a single character to follow throughout the story, precisely because of the complements that every arc of different groups will give to the story. You might even try, but you will be confused;

- The names of the missions are the names of the playable character (Example: Paul, Arya, James, ...);

- The color of the mission's name indicates the group of the playable character (green for The Butterflies, purple for The Crows, yellow for The Hawks, red for The Lions, blue for The Owls and white for The Tigers);

- Usually, every episode 9 has a huge and intense gameplay, and also a boss battle, followed by the climax of the episode 10 (season finale), to give the directions of the next season's plot (exceptions: Season 1 and 2).

 

THE MAIN TITLES:

 

- The main titles is inspired from the series "Game of Thrones", which is also an adaptation of the books of George R. R. Martin;

- Those flying balls in the air represent the main characters who are alive in that moment. So don't get surprised if some of those balls disappear over time;

- The locations shown in every opening are the HQs of the groups that will be shown at the episodes, usually with the playable characters' color on them. Also, it's a way to show the player which locations will be followed at the Season.

 

Next week we will talk about the characters and the groups of The Game. Stay tuned!

 

 

 

 

I love TV series :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DennysCute99

A GHOST NIGHT:

SEASON 1

 

This is an attempt to create a better and perfect Mission Pack.

Don't worry, there will not be any spoilers for the first Season.

 

THE MISSION-PACK OF HORROR:

 

- This Mission-Pack is inspired on the film ''The Visit'' New Thriller of MR. Night Shyamalan. In this contet there will be little shock to be very afraid but what I can say, and that there will be plenty of infinite Jumpscare and keep an eye on what you think and what you play;

 

- With in collaboration of Giorgia Vinegar - Idea for Soundtrack: VenomDYOM

Silent Hill 1

Silent Hill 2

Silent Hill 3

 

- Fear and fear will be 100%. When the First Season ends immediately, the Demo of the Second Season of A Ghost Night will come out, but a warning will give you: Some missions will be true and some false.

 

- There will be a character different from Yuji (The Protagonist of V For Vinegar) but an actor really with a lot of action and these will make the adventure unique and everything. Will appear in the Last Chapter of the First Season or in the penultimate mission or the last mission but this is a question I asked myself but I don't know what will happen next.

 

- Some episodes will be strange since the last time when you played the Prologue of this Mission-Pack but the resistance of this adventure will be endless, but will never have an end but at some point sprout of strange titles, music and everything will be strange, but the home will go to heaven, or to the hell where the Devil of the heart of San Fierro lives, representing the whole city in chaos.

 

COLLABORATION:

 

Music and Soundtrack: VenomDYOM

- With in collaboration of Giorgia Vinegar

- Translated Version: Giorgia Vinegar (Italian language)

- Translated Version: DennysCute99 (English language)

- Walkthrough: Pro_Wrecker

- Walkthrough Italian language: Klascov (yo-g), Dyom Team and GTAguidesIta

 

Soon, new information will be released on the Official Trailer!

 

 

 

#A GHOST NIGHT

#YUJI

#SILENT HILL 1, 2 AND 3

#MR, NIGHT OF SHYAMALAN

 

DC99, work in progress

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GKHEAT
15 hours ago, DennysCute99 said:

A GHOST NIGHT:

SEASON 1

 

This is an attempt to create a better and perfect Mission Pack.

Don't worry, there will not be any spoilers for the first Season.

 

THE MISSION-PACK OF HORROR:

 

- This Mission-Pack is inspired on the film ''The Visit'' New Thriller of MR. Night Shyamalan. In this contet there will be little shock to be very afraid but what I can say, and that there will be plenty of infinite Jumpscare and keep an eye on what you think and what you play;

 

- With in collaboration of Giorgia Vinegar - Idea for Soundtrack: VenomDYOM

Silent Hill 1

Silent Hill 2

Silent Hill 3

 

- Fear and fear will be 100%. When the First Season ends immediately, the Demo of the Second Season of A Ghost Night will come out, but a warning will give you: Some missions will be true and some false.

 

- There will be a character different from Yuji (The Protagonist of V For Vinegar) but an actor really with a lot of action and these will make the adventure unique and everything. Will appear in the Last Chapter of the First Season or in the penultimate mission or the last mission but this is a question I asked myself but I don't know what will happen next.

 

- Some episodes will be strange since the last time when you played the Prologue of this Mission-Pack but the resistance of this adventure will be endless, but will never have an end but at some point sprout of strange titles, music and everything will be strange, but the home will go to heaven, or to the hell where the Devil of the heart of San Fierro lives, representing the whole city in chaos.

 

COLLABORATION:

 

Music and Soundtrack: VenomDYOM

- With in collaboration of Giorgia Vinegar

- Translated Version: Giorgia Vinegar (Italian language)

- Translated Version: DennysCute99 (English language)

- Walkthrough: Pro_Wrecker

- Walkthrough Italian language: Klascov (yo-g), Dyom Team and GTAguidesIta

 

Soon, new information will be released on the Official Trailer!

 

 

 

#A GHOST NIGHT

#YUJI

#SILENT HILL 1, 2 AND 3

#MR, NIGHT OF SHYAMALAN

 

DC99, work in progress

cool bro

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Half-Blood Prince

Not having enough time to play The Game? Feeling lazy to open GTA SA? The Complete Seasons will be posted in a video format from now on, besides the MP. Season 1 is here:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Half-Blood Prince
Posted (edited)

THE GAME'S TRIVIA - PART 2

 

3. GROUPS 

 

- The Great Hexagon is composed by six groups, where the players are divided due to their personality traits. The players were divided after making a psychological test that fits their personalities to the groups requirements;

- The green color of the Hexagon is from the Butterflies, composed by Brooke (aka The Queen of the Gangs), Jane and Leonard. Their slogan is "Victory comes for the most developed". The Butterflies are usually more communicative and creative, and their self knowledge allows them to develop their own skills better than the other players.

- The purple of the Hexagon is from the Crows, composed by Jason, Michael (aka Little Devil) and Nathan. Their slogan is "Victory comes for the darkest". The Crows are mysterious and excellent secret keepers, and always it's expected of one of them to have an ace up in their sleeve.

- The yellow of the Hexagon is from the Hawks, composed by Dana (aka The Black Widow), Mark, Richard and Samuel. Their slogan is "Victory comes for the watchers". The Hawks usually notice details most part of the people don't, and they pay too much attention to the details.

- The red of the Hexagon is from the Lions, composed by Ashley, Chloe, Paul (aka Lord of the Justice) and Sophie. Their slogan is "Victory comes for the bravest". The Lions are true lords, superb and robust. They also have intense traits of leadership and sovereignty.

- The blue of the Hexagon is from the Owls, composed by James (aka Brain with a mouth), Jasmine and Rodric. Their slogan is "Victory comes for the smartest". The Owls are great articulators and conspirators, besides the great skills with logic problems.

- The white of the Hexagon is from the Tigers, composed by Arya (aka The Mother of Tigers), Emily and Juliet. Their slogan is "Victory comes for the strongest". The Tigers are tough and their personalities are extremely strong. They also are good in team work, with great skills in cooperation with each other.

 

4. CURIOSITIES ABOUT THE PLAYERS

 

- Arya (The Tigers), Paul (The Lions) and Brooke (The Butterflies) were classmates in High School. Their relationship is mentioned many times in the story, besides the stronger relation between Paul and Arya.

- Brooke and Leonard (The Butterflies) are boyfriend and girlfriend for years. Their relation started before Brooke became the Queen of Gang's Landing.

- Brooke was named The Queen of the Gangs after her father, the man who joined four gangs in one, died. The gangsters decided to keep his daughter their leader.

- Arya (The Tigers) is an agent of the Triads, a group of asian mobsters affiliated to the Government, whose HQ is in Chinatown (San Fierro). She also have a jetpack, that she won once from a merchant who didn't know how to activate it.

- Dana (The Hawks) is a fanatic and a extremist of the religion Epsilon. She maintain a cult in Aldea Malvada that use an old tradition of Kifflom, that made rituals burning bodies alive and dead to win power and status from the Gods.

- Rodric (The Owls) was filiated once to the Fort Carson MC, but he left once he got a family.

- Jason (The Crows) and Dana (The Hawks) already knew each other before the Program. Dana usually helps him with the mobsters at the Wall.

- Jane (The Butterflies) and Dana (The Hawks) are sisters. Jane was adopted by Dana's family when the last one was a teenager. The relation between the two weren't too much healthy due to Dana's jealous.

- Paul (The Lions) is a hacker who uses the nickname of "The Lord of the Justice". The Lords of the Justice were a group of professional killers who were servants to the God of the Justice, an alternate God who is worshiped by the habitants of the free city of Bayside. 

- Juliet (The Tigers) is a lesbian girl who were obligated to work as a prostitute to have money to live. She had a relation with a girl, and her father, a religious extremist, gave money to the girl to f*ck another guys, making Juliet watch the whole scene. Juliet never talked to her family after this, and didn't find any other way to survive than becoming a prostitute.

- Mark (The Hawks) is filiated to a group of mercenaries who works like hitmen for the factions.

- Samuel (The Hawks) is the Vice Commander of the Police Department, one of the most corrupt departments in the world.

 

Coming soon: Factions, Territories and Religions

 

NEW EPISODE

SEASON 5, EPISODE 5: ARYA

 

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/54570

 

 

Edited by The Half-Blood Prince
Correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Half-Blood Prince
Posted (edited)

"If you think this story has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention"

 

30FIyiA.jpg

 

THE GAME: SEASON 05, EPISODE 06

 

POV: LEONARD (THE BUTTERFLIES)

 

LINK: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/54613

Edited by The Half-Blood Prince
Correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GKHEAT

there are only few members to see this MPs or missions,

DYOM gonna Die :(

WE need to do something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Light Syde Riandy

I know, let's move on so that Dutch and Pat will see what is the consequences of not announcing the updates for DYOM V9 regularly.

 

Seriously, though, do we really need to talk about this again? If it's dead, then what worse things would happen to us? We don't even own it so it's not our loss, but those two if they care. The site and this section is not yet closed down so DYOM is not dead yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GKHEAT

we need to talk with Modrators

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DennysCute99

We have to wait for DYOM V9 as he said Light Syde Riandy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Odyssey
Posted (edited)

Why is it that every time I come back here there's always someone whinging that DYOM is dead? 

 

We've been blessed with this beautiful mod that gives us the opportunity to tell compelling stories and create unique missions, and all people care about is how many people are using it. If you had the time, effort passion to create a compelling mission pack, then it will still receive plenty of attention. I mean, back when V For Vinegar was released, it was during a time when people thought DYOM was dead, and now its highly regarded as one of the best mission packs of all time. 

 

It's not even that dead. I can see we're still doing MOTW weekly, there's plenty of replies on most threads in the mission showroom (or at least the threads that have effort put into them) and there's still a fair few popular DYOM YouTubers like leoncj who can review and play your missions

 

If v9 has indeed been completely cancelled, I'm sure Dutchy and/or Patrick would have told us at this point. But for now, why don't we just enjoy what we have? 

Edited by The Odyssey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DennysCute99
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, The Odyssey said:

Why is it that every time I come back here there's always someone whinging that DYOM is dead?

 

We've been blessed with this beautiful mod that gives us the opportunity to tell compelling stories and create unique missions, and all people care about is how many people are using it. If you had the time, effort passion to create a compelling mission pack, then it will still receive plenty of attention. I mean, back when V For Vinegar was released, it was during a time when people thought DYOM was dead, and now its highly regarded as one of the best mission packs of all time. 

 

It's not even that dead. I can see we're still doing MOTW weekly, there's plenty of replies on most threads in the mission showroom (or at least the threads that have effort put into them) and there's still a fair few DYOM YouTubers that have gained popularity. 

 

If v9 has indeed been completely cancelled, I'm sure Dutchy and/or Patrick would have told us at this point. But for now, why don't we just enjoy what we have? 

I Thought your own thing. I'am also planning some MP's, and I like it so much.

Edited by DennysCute99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimmy_Leppard
4 hours ago, The Odyssey said:

Why is it that every time I come back here there's always someone whinging that DYOM is dead? 

 

We've been blessed with this beautiful mod that gives us the opportunity to tell compelling stories and create unique missions, and all people care about is how many people are using it. If you had the time, effort passion to create a compelling mission pack, then it will still receive plenty of attention. I mean, back when V For Vinegar was released, it was during a time when people thought DYOM was dead, and now its highly regarded as one of the best mission packs of all time. 

 

It's not even that dead. I can see we're still doing MOTW weekly, there's plenty of replies on most threads in the mission showroom (or at least the threads that have effort put into them) and there's still a fair few popular DYOM YouTubers like leoncj who can review and play your missions

 

If v9 has indeed been completely cancelled, I'm sure Dutchy and/or Patrick would have told us at this point. But for now, why don't we just enjoy what we have? 

Well said.

 

About the bolded part though - I'm pretty sure (well 99,9% sure) that DYOM V9 or any other version of it is unfortunately indeed cancelled and it won't be coming out, not from Dutchy and Patrick at least and here's why. Lukas pointed out a very valid point some time ago in one of his live streams on YouTube where we talked about DYOM - Patrick got a kid or even kids, there's also a wife, so you know… It's family time for him from that day forward, DYOM isn't and can't be the priority to him anymore. Dutchy for obvious reasons can't and won't continue working on the mod on her own.

 

Also, as far as I know, even before the last DYOM version was released, people couldn't have voted for it as the ''mod of the year'' for some reason even though it won comfortably years prior to it. So, if there had been a wish on Dutchy's and Patrick's side for winning another GTAForums award (I'm sure there was), DYOM was for some reason not eligible to win it anymore, so from that point on, there was no award in it for them either. Then you really gotta ask yourself - how much money have they earned from making DYOM? You know what I'm saying?

 

Unfortunately, I don't think there's a reason for them to return to DYOM anymore, but not only that, there is no possibility on their side either. I don't think them returning is gonna happen, more so since Dutchy did return a few times and many of us (me included) have PM-ed her about this issue numerous times - no answer. That's pretty much end of that story right there. Now we get to the issue of ''rights to DYOM mod'' being transferred from them to someone else, sure. You got candidates such as dkluin (the current developer of GTA: Underground) who would definitely do wonders for DYOM, but he's rightfully too busy with his own mod and there's no way he can work on DYOM, not even as a side project. So, it's pretty much a goose chase from there.

 

Personally, do I think we'll get a new DYOM version from Dutchy and Patrick? No.

Do I think we'll get a new DYOM version which has all the 8.1 features and more from anyone else other than Dutchy and Patrick? Highly, and I mean, highly unlikely considering the issue with the DYOM rights transfer at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GKHEAT
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Jimmy_Leppard said:

Well said.

 

About the bolded part though - I'm pretty sure (well 99,9% sure) that DYOM V9 or any other version of it is unfortunately indeed cancelled and it won't be coming out, not from Dutchy and Patrick at least and here's why. Lukas pointed out a very valid point some time ago in one of his live streams on YouTube where we talked about DYOM - Patrick got a kid or even kids, there's also a wife, so you know… It's family time for him from that day forward, DYOM isn't and can't be the priority to him anymore. Dutchy for obvious reasons can't and won't continue working on the mod on her own.

 

Also, as far as I know, even before the last DYOM version was released, people couldn't have voted for it as the ''mod of the year'' for some reason even though it won comfortably years prior to it. So, if there had been a wish on Dutchy's and Patrick's side for winning another GTAForums award (I'm sure there was), DYOM was for some reason not eligible to win it anymore, so from that point on, there was no award in it for them either. Then you really gotta ask yourself - how much money have they earned from making DYOM? You know what I'm saying?

 

Unfortunately, I don't think there's a reason for them to return to DYOM anymore, but not only that, there is no possibility on their side either. I don't think them returning is gonna happen, more so since Dutchy did return a few times and many of us (me included) have PM-ed her about this issue numerous times - no answer. That's pretty much end of that story right there. Now we get to the issue of ''rights to DYOM mod'' being transferred from them to someone else, sure. You got candidates such as dkluin (the current developer of GTA: Underground) who would definitely do wonders for DYOM, but he's rightfully too busy with his own mod and there's no way he can work on DYOM, not even as a side project. So, it's pretty much a goose chase from there.

 

Personally, do I think we'll get a new DYOM version from Dutchy and Patrick? No.

Do I think we'll get a new DYOM version which has all the 8.1 features and more from anyone else other than Dutchy and Patrick? Highly, and I mean, highly unlikely considering the issue with the DYOM rights transfer at this point.

Feeling good to see you, Jimmy

Is there anyone which continue DYOM V9

Edited by GKHEAT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DennysCute99

THE FALL OF MICHAEL:

NEWS #1

 

THE MISSION-PACK OF LOVE AND TRUTH:

 

- Attempt of truth and love for the real protagonists and all the characters of the story of the new era: Mafia, love, truth, war, independence, robberies. Some subjective in common, that is, to advance near the train tracks. The strange thing that something will be very strange and very suspicious for the main player of THE FALL OF MICHAEL. However, the government decided to go further thanks to Yoshio Alkab.

 

- Truth counts, but the war does not count as the second world war. There is a soundtrack is called 'The Song of Fury'. The chapter 'The Song of Fury' contains several opportunities to play, but the Los Santos conference is named after the special agent it's called 'Yuji de Nicola', brother of 'Ettore de Nicola'.

 

MICHAEL KOZLOW:

 

- A very intelligent and very trustworthy person to the unknown and known people of Los Santos, but also a prestigious undervalued mobster. Michael wants the wariness in his country and maybe he will be able to peace together with 'Fierro Dennys Kennedy'.

 

FIERRO DENNYS KENNEDY:

 

- Fierro Dennys Kennedy is a guy who is not afraid of anyone even of the mafia and the war he is fighting together with 'Michael Kozlow'. but the real war begins December 12, 1985, but they know each other in 1972 in Los Santos. As we know, Michael Kozlow had debts because of his brothers and Dennys enters the action and so helps Michael get him out of debt. Dennys invents a very difficult plan to do, but for them it will be an impossible task but for Michael it will be easy or rob a bank in Verona Beach located in Los Santos city. In the 'Conference Center' area and in that bank and kept a 'Diamond of value: 8.000.000' adn with all that money Michael will come out of his debts thanks to Fierro Dennys Kennedy.

 

GIORGIA CHINO:

 

- Giorgia Chino is a girl of value and also undervalued as a prostitute, but this voice only goes to San Fierro. But there is no right to say such a thing to a helpless girl but finally Giorgia knows tha man of her life 'Fierro Dennys Kennedy'. Giorgia and Dennys have become best friends, but Giorgia arrived a certain point telling him the truth that he loves him.

 

COLLABORATION:

 

- With in collaboration of Giorgia Vinegar;

- Music and Soundtrack: CineciakMovie;

- Translated version DennysCute99 (Italian language)

- Translated version Giorgia Vinegar (English language)

- Translated version 'Unknown' (Russian language)

- Translated version 'Unknown' (Romanian language)

- Translated version 'Unknown' (Spanish language)

- Walkthrough italian language: GTAguidesIta, Dyom Team, Klascov

- Review of this Mission-Pack: Ramaproduction97

 

Soon, new information will be released on the Official Trailer!

 

W.I.P.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
omigawail

What is this, a post for giants?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DennysCute99
1 minute ago, omigawail said:

What is this, a post for giants?

My mission pack is called THE FALL OF MICHAEL

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
omigawail
27 minutes ago, DennysCute99 said:

My mission pack is called THE FALL OF MICHAEL

 

I was just joking about the font being too big in your previous post ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Half-Blood Prince

Truth is: instead of discuss the same thing we're discussing for years (dyom is dead, dyom is alive, etc), we should support those who are keeping the community alive. Instead of complain that the community is stopped, we should create new ways to make it move again. Complain about it won't change anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DennysCute99

As I have also just said, it is useless to complain about DYOM because DYOM is the most beauitiful mod for GTA San Andreas. I also say that because I'm best italian DYOM Designer, as it's written on my profile of GTAForums and that's why I say it, for the same reason as THBP said it. DYOM and I live, the community is alive and there is nothing to complain about everyone. THBP and the best DYOM Designer while I am the best italian DYOM Designer. Next time, I want to hear more beautiful things on this mod because the owner has done a great fabolous mod and this is dedicated to all of us who play with it again. Also I'm designing some better Mission Packs and I'm doing my best. I remember that THBP and I had talked about my MP 'THE FALL OF MICHAEL' and I thank THBP for giving me the courage to make it the best MP of the year, but I have not yet confirmed this. But I will try it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Target13
Posted (edited)

Contrary to my statements in the past, I don't believe the inactivity issue lies within the current version of DYOM but with the community instead. The current version of the mod offers enough options for many designers to create stories vastly different from one another. Basically anything designed by The Half-Blood Prince is unprecedented and unique. 


It's the community (or a select few people who I will not name) who have this mindset of "The mod is not being updated therefor it is dead." Unfortunately, newer and enthusiastic members seem to adopt this way of thinking as a means to fit in. The problem is not something that can be solved easily. There isn't enough attention being paid to worthy projects which in turn discourages or demotivates the designer. But can you blame a person with a life outside of DYOM for not playing a mission or leaving a comment? No, you can't. 

 

At best, an updated DYOM would create some activity for a few weeks before we're back to the status quo.

Like Prince stated above, the best we can do is embrace those who keep this community alive.

Edited by Target13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

    • DroidX
×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.