Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,922 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Jisseikatsu

DYOM The Designers Lounge

GoldenFreddy
1 minute ago, Extra Dip said:

Lack of concord or harmony between persons or things; disagreement between people

But some people might say it's a messaging service for gamers

Ik what is discord, i was joking :l 

Extra Dip
Posted (edited)

I was joking too

I know it's not funny 😢

Edited by Extra Dip

GoldenFreddy

Btw, what is concord? 😂

omigawail

The sense of humor in these forums is a bit odd

QED

You all shall have a good day.

GKHEAT

Check it out.

The Half-Blood Prince
Posted (edited)

THE GAME'S TRIVIA

A new attempt to make you dive in the complex world of the MP

Don't worry, traveler. No spoilers ahead.

THE MISSION-PACK:

- The MP is inspired from the books of "A Song of Ice and Fire", by George R. R. Martin;

- The missions and chapters (here, called episodes and seasons, respectively) are formatted to make the players feel like watching a TV serie, even though there is still many gameplay parts during the missions (with the exception of Season 1);

- The story of The Game is told through different perspectives (points of view), being completely subjectives concepts like protagonists and antagonists. Instead, every playable character of the six groups is a main character;

- Player won't be able to choose a single group or a single character to follow throughout the story, precisely because of the complements that every arc of different groups will give to the story. You might even try, but you will be confused;

- The names of the missions are the names of the playable character (Example: Paul, Arya, James, ...);

- The color of the mission's name indicates the group of the playable character (green for The Butterflies, purple for The Crows, yellow for The Hawks, red for The Lions, blue for The Owls and white for The Tigers);

- Usually, every episode 9 has a huge and intense gameplay, and also a boss battle, followed by the climax of the episode 10 (season finale), to give the directions of the next season's plot (exceptions: Season 1 and 2).

THE MAIN TITLES:

- The main titles is inspired from the series "Game of Thrones", which is also an adaptation of the books of George R. R. Martin;

- Those flying balls in the air represent the main characters who are alive in that moment. So don't get surprised if some of those balls disappear over time;

- The locations shown in every opening are the HQs of the groups that will be shown at the episodes, usually with the playable characters' color on them. Also, it's a way to show the player which locations will be followed at the Season.

Next week we will talk about the characters and the groups of The Game. Stay tuned!

Edited by The Half-Blood Prince
x

Target13
Posted (edited)

I love the world building, Prince. It's really great. I would love to continue building my own but I'm unconvinced that DYOM, (more specifically it's community) in it's current state, is worth the effort.

Edited by Target13

The Half-Blood Prince
4 hours ago, Target13 said:

I love the world building, Prince. It's really great. I would love to continue building my own but I'm unconvinced that DYOM, (more specifically it's community) in it's current state, is worth the effort.

Thanks, bro. Unfortunately there are some who think this MP is "boring" for being too complex. For this reason, I'll be posting this new series of Trivia to help everyone to get in the world of the MP. I'm sure that show everything in a new way, besides play the actual MP, will be helpful for them to change their mind or look for something else to play. 

DennysCute99
18 hours ago, The Half-Blood Prince said:

THE GAME'S TRIVIA

A new attempt to make you dive in the complex world of the MP

Don't worry, traveler. No spoilers ahead.

THE MISSION-PACK:

- The MP is inspired from the books of "A Song of Ice and Fire", by George R. R. Martin;

- The missions and chapters (here, called episodes and seasons, respectively) are formatted to make the players feel like watching a TV serie, even though there is still many gameplay parts during the missions (with the exception of Season 1);

- The story of The Game is told through different perspectives (points of view), being completely subjectives concepts like protagonists and antagonists. Instead, every playable character of the six groups is a main character;

- Player won't be able to choose a single group or a single character to follow throughout the story, precisely because of the complements that every arc of different groups will give to the story. You might even try, but you will be confused;

- The names of the missions are the names of the playable character (Example: Paul, Arya, James, ...);

- The color of the mission's name indicates the group of the playable character (green for The Butterflies, purple for The Crows, yellow for The Hawks, red for The Lions, blue for The Owls and white for The Tigers);

- Usually, every episode 9 has a huge and intense gameplay, and also a boss battle, followed by the climax of the episode 10 (season finale), to give the directions of the next season's plot (exceptions: Season 1 and 2).

THE MAIN TITLES:

- The main titles is inspired from the series "Game of Thrones", which is also an adaptation of the books of George R. R. Martin;

- Those flying balls in the air represent the main characters who are alive in that moment. So don't get surprised if some of those balls disappear over time;

- The locations shown in every opening are the HQs of the groups that will be shown at the episodes, usually with the playable characters' color on them. Also, it's a way to show the player which locations will be followed at the Season.

Next week we will talk about the characters and the groups of The Game. Stay tuned!

I love TV series :D

DennysCute99

A GHOST NIGHT:

SEASON 1

This is an attempt to create a better and perfect Mission Pack.

Don't worry, there will not be any spoilers for the first Season.

THE MISSION-PACK OF HORROR:

- This Mission-Pack is inspired on the film ''The Visit'' New Thriller of MR. Night Shyamalan. In this contet there will be little shock to be very afraid but what I can say, and that there will be plenty of infinite Jumpscare and keep an eye on what you think and what you play;

- With in collaboration of Giorgia Vinegar - Idea for Soundtrack: VenomDYOM

Silent Hill 1

Silent Hill 2

Silent Hill 3

- Fear and fear will be 100%. When the First Season ends immediately, the Demo of the Second Season of A Ghost Night will come out, but a warning will give you: Some missions will be true and some false.

- There will be a character different from Yuji (The Protagonist of V For Vinegar) but an actor really with a lot of action and these will make the adventure unique and everything. Will appear in the Last Chapter of the First Season or in the penultimate mission or the last mission but this is a question I asked myself but I don't know what will happen next.

- Some episodes will be strange since the last time when you played the Prologue of this Mission-Pack but the resistance of this adventure will be endless, but will never have an end but at some point sprout of strange titles, music and everything will be strange, but the home will go to heaven, or to the hell where the Devil of the heart of San Fierro lives, representing the whole city in chaos.

COLLABORATION:

Music and Soundtrack: VenomDYOM

- With in collaboration of Giorgia Vinegar

- Translated Version: Giorgia Vinegar (Italian language)

- Translated Version: DennysCute99 (English language)

- Walkthrough: Pro_Wrecker

- Walkthrough Italian language: Klascov (yo-g), Dyom Team and GTAguidesIta

Soon, new information will be released on the Official Trailer!

#A GHOST NIGHT

#YUJI

#SILENT HILL 1, 2 AND 3

#MR, NIGHT OF SHYAMALAN

DC99, work in progress

GKHEAT
15 hours ago, DennysCute99 said:

A GHOST NIGHT:

SEASON 1

This is an attempt to create a better and perfect Mission Pack.

Don't worry, there will not be any spoilers for the first Season.

THE MISSION-PACK OF HORROR:

- This Mission-Pack is inspired on the film ''The Visit'' New Thriller of MR. Night Shyamalan. In this contet there will be little shock to be very afraid but what I can say, and that there will be plenty of infinite Jumpscare and keep an eye on what you think and what you play;

- With in collaboration of Giorgia Vinegar - Idea for Soundtrack: VenomDYOM

Silent Hill 1

Silent Hill 2

Silent Hill 3

- Fear and fear will be 100%. When the First Season ends immediately, the Demo of the Second Season of A Ghost Night will come out, but a warning will give you: Some missions will be true and some false.

- There will be a character different from Yuji (The Protagonist of V For Vinegar) but an actor really with a lot of action and these will make the adventure unique and everything. Will appear in the Last Chapter of the First Season or in the penultimate mission or the last mission but this is a question I asked myself but I don't know what will happen next.

- Some episodes will be strange since the last time when you played the Prologue of this Mission-Pack but the resistance of this adventure will be endless, but will never have an end but at some point sprout of strange titles, music and everything will be strange, but the home will go to heaven, or to the hell where the Devil of the heart of San Fierro lives, representing the whole city in chaos.

COLLABORATION:

Music and Soundtrack: VenomDYOM

- With in collaboration of Giorgia Vinegar

- Translated Version: Giorgia Vinegar (Italian language)

- Translated Version: DennysCute99 (English language)

- Walkthrough: Pro_Wrecker

- Walkthrough Italian language: Klascov (yo-g), Dyom Team and GTAguidesIta

Soon, new information will be released on the Official Trailer!

#A GHOST NIGHT

#YUJI

#SILENT HILL 1, 2 AND 3

#MR, NIGHT OF SHYAMALAN

DC99, work in progress

cool bro

The Half-Blood Prince

Not having enough time to play The Game? Feeling lazy to open GTA SA? The Complete Seasons will be posted in a video format from now on, besides the MP. Season 1 is here: