Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (93,064 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Jisseikatsu

DYOM The Designers Lounge

Light Syde Riandy
Posted (edited)

Aaaahhhh!!!, how "WONDERFUL" this place has become! So "wonderful" that motivate me to handle my overloaded college assignments first before making a come back with my very first casual players friendly mission pack!

Edited by Light Syde Riandy

leoncj

Aaaahhhh!!!, how "WONDERFUL" this place has become! So "wonderful" that motivate me to handle my overloaded college assignments first before making a come back with my very first casual players friendly mission pack!

dont worry, there won't be a place to come back soon ;)

Rytuklis
Posted (edited)

Rytuklis wants to see what's up and maybe design a mission or two.

Rytuklis sees two idiots with Lithuanian flags comparing e-dicks.

Rytuklis hides in shame and leaves.

On a lighter note, I still check the reports on DYOM website, so if any troublecausers are ruining your experience, let me know and I'll deal with it.

Edited by Rytuklis

Huzaifa khan

On a lighter note, I still check the reports on DYOM website, so if any troublecausers are ruining your experience, let me know and I'll deal with it.

You just nailed it! :D:lol::p

MartZ2
Posted (edited)

As long as from this point on any attempts with similar discussion are suppressed, it's fine.

Edited by MartZ2

Springfield
Posted (edited)

Yo Rytuklis, why not make mission pack instead of leaving again? :).

Edited by Springfield

Nuddle King
Now how the f*ck DYOM is an roasting site?Those perfect developers makes you a great mod of all, and you guys just make it worse.

VenomDYOM

Now how the f*ck DYOM is an roasting site?Those perfect developers makes you a great mod of all, and you guys just make it worse.

Calm down, it's not our problem Nuddle. Roasting is a comedy or simply a cooking method.

Nuddle King
Posted (edited)

Calm down, it's not our problem Nuddle. Roasting is a comedy or simply a cooking method.Comedy?Those pepole who fighting are toxic of DYOM. Edited by Nuddle King

VenomDYOM

Have you read the whole conversation? Plus, like I said, it's not our problem and we didn't started the "fight".

Nuddle King

Have you read the whole conversation? Plus, like I said, it's not our problem and we didn't started the "fight".

I didnt mention you, its about Mart and THBP. Mart wasn't need to get in their DYOM problem, because he not a moderator. He just a designer at all.

Springfield

Problem?

MartZ2

I didnt mention you, its about Mart and THBP. Mart wasn't need to get in their DYOM problem, because he not a moderator. He just a designer at all.

Grow up. If that's the best you can do, then it's not enough. You are free to defend the cringeworthy part of the community, which is Lukas. It's your choice.

Rytuklis

For f*ck sakes. Shut up.

MartZ2

For f*ck sakes. Shut up.

Litterally no offense intended. Just pep talk between me and this Nuddle Kid who I've known for some time. No need to be so restrictive.

Nuddle King

For f*ck sakes. Shut up.

Litterally no offense intended. Just pep talk between me and this Nuddle Kid who I've known for some time. No need to be so restrictive.

When you stop it, all gonna calm down. This topic for discussion about missions packs, not some sh*t Z2 cult. When a moderator order you, you need to do it. But if you don't, stay as a chaos child.

That my option

MartZ2
Posted (edited)

When you stop it, all gonna calm down. This topic for discussion about missions packs, not some sh*t Z2 cult. When a moderator order you, you need to do it. But if you don't, stay as a chaos child.

That my option

What? Are you mentally disable? First read about what's going on, kid.

Also, I find it funny how you can't even spell "opinion" correctly, let alone copy an insult that some other person sent.

Edited by MartZ2

Rytuklis
Posted (edited)

Insist on continuing and see what happens, this extends to anyone who feels like they want to perpetuate this discussion any further. No-one here wants to have to bear witness to your sh*t. Wanna act like the prebuscent kids you are, go do it somewhere else.

I will not repeat myself again. Stick to the topic.

Edited by Rytuklis

MartZ2
Posted (edited)

Okay.

EDIT: This is done from this point on. I'm taking no part of it anymore.

Edited by MartZ2

VenomDYOM

I have no comment on this...

I don't know why I have commented this.

leoncj

Alright, I see we gotta' establish a Resistance movement against these lowlife "Z2" cult.

Ah yes, the good old days when we stood together and fought against scums like TonyCJ and ilovegta and even jetjatin - altho he chill now
Now we got a similar situation with this Martzy boi who ended up creating his little cult, full of people who are intolerant, rude and literally toxic.

Martz, this place ain't yours, you don't even know what BUYSAG is, that's how of a new noob you are. Hope you gon' win "Most Improved Member" by the end of 2019, cuz damn if u don't...

I understand I've abandoned you all a long time ago, but it's time to make a come-back, I guess.

Spider-Vice

Can we please be grown ups and talk about things without slinging insults and flaming each other? This is supposed to be a peaceful thread, not somewhere where you start throwing crap at others because they said this or that.

That said, a few of the intervenients in this petty argument have been hit with 24 hour temporary bans, and I hope no more have to be given.

Target13

I love how every once in awhile a moderator has to stop by and repeat the same thing another moderator said a few months ago. :^:

Rytuklis

I warned you guys.

Nuddle King
Guys, Does Left 4 Theft Mod works for DYOM?

Roxie

Guys, Does Left 4 Theft Mod works for DYOM?

nope

MartZ2
Posted (edited)

I am not here to justify what I have said or done days ago in here, and I am sure as hell not talking on behalf of my discussion rivals. I am speaking here in the name of myself and the people that backed me up in this conflict.

I am here to make an apology to the community for unknowingly assisting in letting this place escalate into somewhat of a warzone, where it should never have in the first place. What I've learned is that these discussions can only be extended to a certain ammount, and that there's always buttons that are needless to be pushed, so to say. And yes, I am talking about certain people. That, as opposed to worthless retaliation or revenge that gets us nowhere. We've all possessed different points of view in the same situation, and I did not fully acknowledge the risk of making certain people aggressively respond to something I've considered a calm discussion. I have failed to come into terms with the specific rival party after attempting a calm discussion aswell. Despite that, I take responsibility for my actions.

Sorry.

Edited by MartZ2

Rytuklis

Good. For both of your sakes I hope it doesnt happen again.

Nuddle King

I am not here to justify what I have said or done days ago in here, and I am sure as hell not talking on behalf of my discussion rivals. I am speaking here in the name of myself and the people that backed me up in this conflict.

I am here to make an apology to the community for unknowingly assisting in letting this place escalate into somewhat of a warzone, where it should never have in the first place. What I've learned is that these discussions can only be extended to a certain ammount, and that there's always buttons that are needless to be pushed, so to say. And yes, I am talking about certain people. That, as opposed to worthless retaliation or revenge that gets us nowhere. We've all possessed different points of view in the same situation, and I did not fully acknowledge the risk of making certain people aggressively respond to something I've considered a calm discussion. I have failed to come into terms with the specific rival party after attempting a calm discussion aswell. Despite that, I take responsibility for my actions.

Sorry.

There are some backup for you, so don't worry.

MarkoRS5

Hey i need some help.

I want to make my missions better, i mean cutscenes.

I seen some missions that have cutscenes in which there are multiple texts, but the camera hasn't moved an inch, how can i do that? Like, to be really precise to put the camera in the same direction so that the cutscene doesn't seem that it moved.