For $10 who has GTA IV on PC and will help me?

angusranga

Does anyone know whether Real Badman was featured as a loading screen in GTA: IV? I came across this artwork this artwork the other day which I hadn't seen before. What I'm wanting to know is where this is from - someone has said to me that there's a flash screen which launches before the game which has artwork of Real Badman as well as Jimmy Pegorino and Jon Gravelli. I have GTA: IV the complete edition on Steam and have never seen this before.

I've checked through the game files with no luck, so - help me search! There's $10 in it for anyone that can help smile.gif

To clarify I'm looking to find where this artwork has come from.

Edited by angusranga

There's $10 in it for anyone that can help smile.gif

No. He's not in the game.

$10 please. Australian, in cash.

Sorry, I made a typo in my original post. I'm looking to find where this artwork has come from, game files etc. For the person who can help me find him/them I'll PayPal $10, I'm in Aus too, by the way.

Also Chimpso, seeing it's hosted on your site - any idea where this artwork has come from?

http://www.grandtheftwiki.com/File:JimmyPegorino-Artwork.png

It's not my site, I'm one of the staff members there. And, if you didn't notice, I was being sarcastic. The artwork came from Rockstar. It was most likley beta artwork. Try looking on the Rockstar website.

You're an admin, you know what I meant. I'm well aware the artwork came from Rockstar, what I want to know is where specifically - as aforementioned, one person on another GTA forum has told me it's from a flash screen which launches before the game does, however I've had no luck. I've searched the Rockstar sites, no luck again.

If it's hosted on Grand Theft Wiki, the people who uploaded them must have sourced them from somewhere, I want to know where, thanks.

One of our adimns, A-Dust uploaded it. All I can say is that it was beta. It was intended to be put in the game, but was left out. As for where A-Dust got the image, you'd have better luck contacting him instead.

One of our adimns, A-Dust uploaded it. All I can say is that it was beta. It was intended to be put in the game, but was left out. As for where A-Dust got the image, you'd have better luck contacting him instead.

Thanks mate, are you in touch with him at all? Any idea what'd be the best way to contact him? I've had a look around Grand Theft Wiki without any luck, cheers.

The Lolwut Pear

All artwork can be found on Rockstar's site and the Social Club, and the what GTA character are you Facebook app.

Will do Chimpso, thanks a lot.

Thanks for the info The Lolwut Pear, happen to have any direct links for the artwork found on the Social Club? Have seen everything on the Rockstar site and Facebook App.