Pedestrians vs. Player

Cartel Cruiser

Cartel Cruiser

theres something i dont understand here! how can the peds in GTA III drive alot faster in there cars compared to the player. How come they can run with heavy weapons? How can they not get a wanted level when a hostile gang member is shooting at you, a cop is right in front of him, yet he second u shoot a gun the police try and arrest you? how come the peds can duct yet we cant?

if u ask me?? i think the peds have an advantage over the player, just a few things to point out...

The game was made in 2001 and it would just require more and more work to make all the things you said. It was their first 3D GTA so give it some slack and it's 10 years old dude. There are mods though for you to duck on the game.

What the above person said is true. It was the first 3D title, so they're not going to have everything perfect. I know in Vice City the cops chased people down; it was especially common on Starfish Island.

Of course, IV made a lot of improvements on III and when V comes out, there will be even more improvements from IV. Of course things won't be perfect at the start - you just need to let time take care of the wrinkles.

clEsyRO.gif

GTAIII is not about the enemies in any situation, it's about you the player. Besides, the game would be boring if you just hid behind a tote like a sissy waiting for the police to deal with things.

fV9tG4b.gif

GTAIII is not about the enemies in any situation, it's about you the player. Besides, the game would be boring if you just hid behind a tote like a sissy waiting for the police to deal with things.

Haha I agree.

• 3 months later...