GTA V - Website Topic

Bobby_Williams

Bobby_Williams

Example:

Description: You can view and buy cars

Can you really do anything on it?: Click a car,then click buy,and it will say -(price) and spawn at your house ( delivered ) after an hour.

user posted image

Finn 7 five 11

I would say this is pretty useless, sounds wishlisty.

But to contribute i just want a whole bunch of funny parodies like on IV, maybe even a parody of this website.

I would defiantly want another 'WWW.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com' or similar like there was in IV. And what about buying weapons on-line to?

GTAWithStyle

I want something like YouTube where you can watched fkd up vids. On IVs internet there was a video site with videos of old ladies getting burnt or some sht but you could've actually watch them.

xNewtype Acex
I want something like YouTube where you can watched fkd up vids. On IVs internet there was a video site with videos of old ladies getting burnt or some sht but you could've actually watch them.

How about the ability to save replays & videos in-game, and you can upload them to a fake youtube site so everyone can see them.

NotoriousKiller

The Youtube idea is cool. What would you name it? yourtube.com, youtub.com, yewtube.com, yootoob.com, etc.

More parodies would be cool like one of Twitter and Facebook. The funny things to find on them would be endless.