3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Artur$MD

T.I.P. Mod V2: Final Version

Sebastianex

I`ve very big prob . I`ve Windows 7 and CLEO doesn`t work ... I`ve been used other versions of crack etc. The same . What should I do ?

XmarcX15
I`ve very big prob . I`ve Windows 7 and CLEO doesn`t work ... I`ve been used other versions of crack etc. The same . What should I do ?

I see that you found a way to fix the cesar mission on the t.i.p website, could you plz send me the link to it so I can fix mine also?

XmarcX15

I see that you found a way to fix the cesar mission on the t.i.p website, could you plz send me the link to it so I can fix mine also?

well I actually found a link now, but When I install it, the game still crash, I also don't think I did it the right way, can anyone plz tell me how to tinstall it?? sorry for being off topic

Fresh_K

Nice Video Art Didnt watch all of it just a little bit will watch the rest today. And i have a question. I installed T.I.P Mod the latest relased version but there is slight bit of problem when i try tu tune my car game crashes and dunno what to do wit it. I got my IMG bigger than 1gb thanks to car mods everything wlse works great except tuning and its the best feature when you got custom modable cars. please reply. Really nice mod defenitely will download V2. Thanks in advance.

viktisltu
Now there're a few actions to be done till the release:

1. write the read me

2. make the archive

3. spread the mod over different gta modding sites.

Oh, I almost forgot. Now going to f*ck up the animations! You won't use them with peds and cj! wink.gif

wtf you mean on that? Now going to f*ck up the animations!

plz artur inlcude those anims in t.i mod v2 cuz those anims was amazing!! plz smile.gif

''Goyo...JT''

well I actually found a link now, but When I install it, the game still crash, I also don't think I did it the right way, can anyone plz tell me how to tinstall it?? sorry for being off topic

Here are a few things to install the Mod correctly. First you need the "shopping.dat" file to fix the garage missions and tuning.

Download Here --> "shopping.dat" Fix.

When you installed this your game wont start until you make your "gta3.img" bigger, you can install "SRT3" Mod, but if your PC isnt very powerful you can just put your "player.img" into your "gta3.img" with IMG Tool and then you are Done!

And thats all! You can now play T.I.P. Mod correctly and less problems. Its highly recommended to install the "Stream Memory Fix" mod, so that you can skip loading models and textures problems ingame.

Download Here -->"Stream Memory Fix"

--> Remember that the mod wont work with the Savegame, you must start a New Game. You can find a Savegame for the mod in my mods space in GTAGarage.com cool.gif

Edited by ''Goyo...JT''

XmarcX15

Here are a few things to install the Mod correctly. First you need the "shopping.dat" file to fix the garage missions and tuning.

When you installed this your game wont start until you make your "gta3.img" bigger, you can install "SRT3" Mod, but if your PC isnt very powerful you can just put your "player.img" into your "gta3.img" with IMG Tool and then you are Done!

And thats all! You can now play T.I.P. Mod correctly and less problems. Its highly recommended to install the "Stream Memory Fix" mod, so that you can skip loading models and textures problems ingame.

--> Remember that the mod wont work with the Savegame, you must start a New Game. You can find a Savegame for the mod in my mods space in GTAGarage.com cool.gif

Hey thnx man, btw to play a save game, before you install the T.I mod, you have to take off all jc's cloths(except boxers tounge.gif) and remove all tattoos plus change his hair back to cesar, and everything should work fine once you install the mod colgate.gif

Fresh_K

THX guys gonna try this today. Hope it will work.

Sebastianex

I`ve installed Stream Memory Fix . The same prob ... I`d really like to play T.I.P. mod v2 again . I`ve been useing gta_compact.exe ,US & EU versions and this Stream Memory Fix . Nothin` . What should I do ?

red_spy

what the hell man is the mod released yet or not?

Kalvin'

what the hell man can't you see Artur has a life and dosen't have to do what you want?

Sebastianex

what the hell man is the mod released yet or not?

Wait ,Art` haven`t much time ... Just wait .

Art` is too a human . He have to eat ,drink ,sleep ,work like you .

Edited by Sebastianex

red_spy

i know guys..it sounded rude but it was a simply question...and he is not doing that for me man is for all of us so tounge2.gif

XmarcX15

any of you guys think that this mod is going to be release in 2013 lol confused.gif

Sebastianex
any of you guys think that this mod is going to be release in 2013 lol confused.gif

This mod should be relased this month wink.gif

I`m refreshing my question .

What should I do ?

''Goyo...JT''

any of you guys think that this mod is going to be release in 2013 lol  confused.gif

This mod should be relased this month wink.gif

I`m refreshing my question .

What should I do ?

I think you only can do this. If you followed all the steps i wrote to install the Mod the only thing that remains is to delete the Russian Cleo Scripts. I put an example here:

There are two types of Cleo in the Mod, Russians and Normals

Russian --> "hoodoff1 - копия.cs" --> Delete this Cleo

Normal --> "hoodoff1.cs" --> This is the good Cleo

When you delete all the Russians Cleo the game should start now without problems. I hope so! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Sebastianex

I`ve reinstaled my Gta Sa and it works . Thx fo` help wink.gif

XmarcX15

now that everyones problem is fix, its about time the mod get released lol

Sebastianex

now that everyones problem is fix, its about time the mod get released lol

Yes . I`m ready wink.gif Nom I`m just searching fo` graphic mods etc. wink.gif

I`ve done my fullcaps . It looks nice ...

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Sebastianex

TYGCA

Great @Sebastianex !

Indeed, I just give some ideas, project of Snapback that i wanted to see ingame even if this isn't T.I.'s style.

OR ! without the TISA brand for those who wanted feel like real 90s.

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

Sorry for this little "off topic" but i though it could be a great idea for a future project.

Keep it up Artur$md ! download your mod when all it's over for sure ! inlove.gif

Braindawg

I don't think T.I would be a Bulls fan sinse he's from Atlanta.

GRIM2011

i love how it was jan then mar now april ur as bad as duke nukem forever they should call this mod t.i.p mod FOREVER EDITION no HATE SRY just kinda agravating

gennadi
i love how it was jan then mar now april ur as bad as duke nukem forever they should call this mod t.i.p mod FOREVER EDITION no HATE SRY just kinda agravating

too!

GRIM2011

too!

BUMP!

gtaiv222

dam amazing take your time cool.gif

GRIM2011

dam amazing  take your time  cool.gif

DOUBLE BUMP

XmarcX15
dam amazing take your time cool.gif

I think he took long enough already lol

Sebastianex

Art`ll take some time...

Artur$MD

But it's only your opinion.

Don't ask about the release.

Sebastianex

But it's only your opinion.

Don't ask about the release.

Why not ? alien.gif People`re impatien .