076C: set_zone 'ROBAD' gang 9 density_to 90 // Tierra Robada

076C: set_zone 'ROBAD1' gang 9 density_to 90

076C: set_zone 'SUNNN' gang 9 density_to 90 // Bayside

076C: set_zone 'SUNMA' gang 9 density_to 90 // Bayside Marina

076C: set_zone 'ELQUE' gang 9 density_to 90 // El Quebrados

076C: set_zone 'BYTUN' gang 9 density_to 90 // Bayside Tunnel

076C: set_zone 'ALDEA' gang 9 density_to 90 // Aldea Malvada

076C: set_zone 'BARRA' gang 9 density_to 90 // Las Barrancas

076C: set_zone 'ROBINT' gang 9 density_to 90 // Robada Intersectionand I try to compile it Sanny builder won't let me and I don't know what to do can someone please help I did all the steps correctly and I don't know what else to do please help

Xxxsavagealph

How to use the cleo script u created ???????😅..

.errrrr I am new in the gta modding so...Please

mmachavile
On 1/19/2011 at 2:35 AM, Deji said:

Very useful!

I'd always considered memory access to be the only way to do this tounge2.gif

On 1/1/2011 at 8:50 PM, bmb said:

user posted image

Gangs 9 & 10 are usable you just have to set them up properly. I came across this when changing around my gang areas in the main.scm. I wanted to put the Russians in Ocean Docks and never noticed they were criminals instead of a gang. So I started looking at the other gangs and changed the Russians the same way and it worked! I will show 2 examples of this in this tutorial. One is the Russian Gang, their territory is in Ocean Docks. the other is a Motorcycle Gang, their territory covers all of Terra Robada.

BEFORE BEGINNING BACK UP YOUR FILES!!!

Open your peds.ide file with notepad located in C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\data\

Find these 6 lines

111, MAFFA, MAFFA, CRIMINAL, STAT_CRIMINAL, man, 110F,1, null,2,2,PED_TYPE_GEN,VOICE_GEN_MAFFA ,VOICE_GEN_MAFFA 112, MAFFB, MAFFB, CRIMINAL, STAT_CRIMINAL, man, 110F,1, null,2,2,PED_TYPE_GEN,VOICE_GEN_MAFFB ,VOICE_GEN_MAFFB 113, MAFBOSS, MAFBOSS, CRIMINAL, STAT_CRIMINAL, man, 110F,1, null,2,2,PED_TYPE_GANG,VOICE_GNG_MAFBOSS ,VOICE_GNG_MAFBOSS100, WMYCR, WMYCR, CRIMINAL, STAT_CRIMINAL, man, 110F,1, man,2,6,PED_TYPE_GEN,VOICE_GEN_WMYCR ,VOICE_GEN_WMYCR247, BIKERA, BIKERA , CIVMALE, STAT_TOUGH_GUY, man, 0,1, null,5,2,PED_TYPE_GEN,VOICE_GEN_BIKERA ,VOICE_GEN_BIKERA 248, BIKERB, BIKERB , CIVMALE, STAT_TOUGH_GUY, man, 0,1, null,2,5,PED_TYPE_GEN,VOICE_GEN_BIKERB ,VOICE_GEN_BIKERB 

And change them to this

111, MAFFA, MAFFA, GANG9, STAT_GANG9, man, 110F,1, null,2,2,PED_TYPE_GEN,VOICE_GEN_MAFFA ,VOICE_GEN_MAFFA 112, MAFFB, MAFFB, GANG9, STAT_GANG9, man, 110F,1, null,2,2,PED_TYPE_GEN,VOICE_GEN_MAFFB ,VOICE_GEN_MAFFB 113, MAFBOSS, MAFBOSS, GANG9, STAT_GANG9, man, 110F,1, null,2,2,PED_TYPE_GANG,VOICE_GNG_MAFBOSS ,VOICE_GNG_MAFBOSS100, WMYCR, WMYCR, GANG10, STAT_GANG10, man, 100,1, man,2,6,PED_TYPE_GEN,VOICE_GEN_WMYCR ,VOICE_GEN_WMYCR247, BIKERA, BIKERA , GANG10, STAT_GANG10, man, 0,1, null,5,2,PED_TYPE_GEN,VOICE_GEN_BIKERA ,VOICE_GEN_BIKERA 248, BIKERB, BIKERB , GANG10, STAT_GANG10, man, 0,1, null,2,5,PED_TYPE_GEN,VOICE_GEN_BIKERB ,VOICE_GEN_BIKERB

SAVE & CLOSE

Next open the pedgrp.dat located in the same folder

Scroll down till you find these 2 lines

VLA1, VLA2, VLA3          # Gang 9  (UNUSED)VLA1, VLA2, VLA3         # Gang 10  (UNUSED)

And change them to this

MAFFA, MAFFB, MAFBOSS         # Gang 9  (RUSSIANS)WMYCR, BIKERA, BIKERB          # Gang 10  (BIKERS)

Also while you’re here find criminals and remove WMYCR or he will spawn around Los Santos and be attacked by other gangs. tounge.gif

SAVE & CLOSE

Now open up the cargrp.dat located in the same folder

Scroll down and find these 2 lines

sentinel                                                             # Gang 9 (UNUSED)sentinel                                                             # Gang 10 (UNUSED)

And change them to whatever you want, mine look like this

washing, admiral, esperant                                           # Gang 9 (RUSSIANS)freeway                                                                      # Gang 10 (BIKERS)

SAVE & CLOSE

ped.dat & pedstats.dat were already completed by Rockstar so you don’t need to edit them. (That’s how I figured it would work)

Almost done, you need to set up there weapons and territory. You can make a small cleo script like I did below or edit your main.scm

This is the cleo script I made.

I forgot a very important part in my script. BnB pointed this out later in the discussion, so here is his script.

{$CLEO .cs}//-------------MAIN---------------thread "GW":GW_11wait 0ifPlayer.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR)else_jump @GW_11:GW_340237: set_gang 8 weapons_to 23 30 280237: set_gang 9 weapons_to 1 24 25076C: set_zone 'LDOC1A' gang 8 density_to 60076C: set_zone 'LDOC1B' gang 8 density_to 60076C: set_zone 'LDOC2' gang 8 density_to 60076C: set_zone 'LDOC3A' gang 8 density_to 60076C: set_zone 'LDOC3B' gang 8 density_to 60076C: set_zone 'LDOC3C' gang 8 density_to 60076C: set_zone 'LDOC4' gang 8 density_to 60076C: set_zone 'ROBAD' gang 9 density_to 90  // Tierra Robada076C: set_zone 'ROBAD1' gang 9 density_to 90076C: set_zone 'SUNNN' gang 9 density_to 90  // Bayside076C: set_zone 'SUNMA' gang 9 density_to 90  // Bayside Marina076C: set_zone 'ELQUE' gang 9 density_to 90  // El Quebrados076C: set_zone 'BYTUN' gang 9 density_to 90  // Bayside Tunnel076C: set_zone 'ALDEA' gang 9 density_to 90  // Aldea Malvada076C: set_zone 'BARRA' gang 9 density_to 90  // Las Barrancas076C: set_zone 'ROBINT' gang 9 density_to 90  // Robada Intersection0A93: end_custom_thread

Terra Robada is a very large territory so the density is set to 90.

That’s all there is to it. You can make your gangs as you see fit. Just remember when you change peds to gang 9 or 10 you want to remove them from the ped groups (pedgrp.dat) there already in. If not your game will sort of end up like the cheat “gangs everywhere” when they are in other gang areas.

Final notes:

1- If you want to change any area already occupied by the Ballas, Grove, etc. you have to edit the main.scm or both gangs will spawn in the same area.

2. Gangs 9 & 10 are the only ones allowed, you cannot add gang 11 or the game will crash. I tried it.

3. The game uses BIKERA & BIKERB the same way it uses MALE01. They are random peds that get put in by the game. The game will substitute both BIKERA & BIKERB with the white construction workers which looks kinda funny in country areas.

4. After further testing using BIKERA & BIKERB can cause other changes in the game. Ocean Docks had a lot more cops walking around, probably because the construction workers were moved to the country areas. You might want to extract the .dff & .txd for the bikers from your gta3.img file and rename them replace other peds to make a biker gang.

user posted image user posted image

If you want a good map (like I used in the pictures above) of GTA SA areas to help you set up your gangs you can download it from www.myepsilon.org link

Have Fun & Happy New Year!!!

yo I need help I play on gta sa mobile and I did all the steps one by one I add the peds.ide &pedgrp.dat & cargrp.dat but the last step which givien them territory I tried to copy your cleo script but didn't work and I can't chang the main.scm or what ever so can you made kind a cleo for mobile..  please help 😢

MetionBR

Hi, I would like to know if anyone here can get some tutorial, some way to install the gang unused mod on GTA San Andreas from Android, I tried in several ways and I could not, is there any way? Sorry for the bad English, I'm using the translator, I'm from Brazil

Cyyto

Is it possible to add peds to gangs 9 and 10? (Not replacing)

If so I want them to have a turf in LS.

How can I do that?