[CLEO4] Napalm Bombing Mod

Adler

Can a moderator please have this topic renamed "[CLEO 3/4] Napalm Bombing Mod?" Thank you! smile.gif

Napalm Bombing Mod 1.21

————————————————————————————————————————

This mod is compatible with the CLEO 3/4 Libraries found here:

http://cleo.sannybuilder.com/

Through expressing his distress at the lack of napalm in his F-4E Phantom II mod with the use of smileys, I came up with the idea of making a napalm mod for San Andreas.

Included in this mod is a script that allows you to drop napalm bombs from any plane. Alternatively, you can call for a napalm strike in which three Hydras will arrive at an area you point out and each drop a napalm bomb at the location.

CHANGELOG

• First Public Release
    • Napalm strike can now be called to a map target marker
    • Napalm explosion from Overdose Effects is optional
    • Active method for lighting peds and cars on fire
    • Script fixed and optimized
    • Now CLEO 3 compatible!
    • Fixed height bug involving the Napalm Strike
    • Fixed bug where the player's car also explodes
Press "N" in a plane while in mid-air to drop a napalm bomb. It is suggested that the plane be at a comfortable distance from the ground to avoid the impact of the bomb.

To call for a Napalm Strike, type "NAPALM" then select a target by aiming at a point then press FIRE to commence the napalm bombing.

Type "MAPALM" instead to direct the planes to a map target marker.

Optional dependencies include:

SkylineGTRFreak's F-4E Phantom II

Function-X's Overdose Effects

Rename the file to 'napalm_x.cs' for the special napalm explosion included in Overdose Effects.

>> Mirror at Deji's GTAGangstas site. <<

Edited by Adler
23088_s.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Good Work Adler, but can you make at Mod that you make a Marker at the Map and then the Hydras flying there and leave Bombs.

I really like how this mod is written, multi-threading makes it optimized smile.gif

But starter has some waste in it, in fact 0@ always will be 0 and 1. You can make it shorter then:

:ThreadCheckif   0@ == 0then   jump @Startendif   0@ == initBombthen   jump @BombStartend0A93: end_custom_thread:Start

->

:ThreadCheck   8039:   not 0@ == initBombelse_jump @BombStart:Start

Pretty shorter, isn't it? tounge.gif

u played 2 much black ops coin-god biggrin.gif

but hell yea i luv this track

Balck Ops? Sure... I never played that crappy game.

COD isn't the first game use that song in Vietnam.

Yl8KS.jpg

Anyway, I've read this mod source one more time, and I recognized that it easily can be converted to CLEO3 smile.gif

How about making it 3-friendly in 1.1?

u played 2 much black ops coin-god  biggrin.gif

but hell yea i luv this track

Balck Ops? Sure... I never played that crappy game.

COD isn't the first game use that song in Vietnam.

Vietnam is a good place isn't it? despite some defect...

@author: nice mod damn i love it , can you make it for cleo 3?

well i'll wait for the cleo3 version biggrin.gif ty much icon14.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

offtopic:i'm a Vietnamese myself, but having heard what you're talking, seems like you're living in the North aren't you? North of Vietnam?

Hmmm I've been having problems in converting it to CLEO 3 so I asked Silent to help out. Hope this doesn't get in the way of releasing the new version on Sunday.

Also, I came from the South which is why I have the mentality that I did in the last post. My family is very anti-Communist because my grandfather fought against them in the war, and because they're a corrupt regime. We're pretty lucky to be in the United States because of my grandparents. I highly respect America for this, and deeply detest Communist dictators (which is an oxymoron really).

I hate China, in particular, with a passion. Most of their planes are rip-offs from Soviet Flankers, MiGs, etc., and I hear their J-20 was made with the knowledge of stealth technology acquired from a downed Night Hawk. The freaking thing looks like a mix between the PAK FA and F-22. In everything they do, they lack creativity, integrity, and careful attention to detail. Their country will never be as powerful as the Soviet Union was. They're delusional if they think that. Nothing can compare to the Cold War that engaged both the United States and the USSR in the space race and the arms race.

In America, I can say all the crap I want to about our government unlike China. That pathetic country silences those who speak out against their government for fear of opposition. They fear opposition... while the Soviet Union competed against the US tooth and nail to become the sole superpower. If China had any balls they would invade us right now. They're nothing compared to the USSR.

totally agree icon14.gif. But somehow i see improvements in VN let's see in couple of years if it does or not, i'll gtf outta there

Hope you can release the cleo3 version earlier, as I don't think I can wait anymore ...XD

Edited by DennisAlex

I'm working on fixing CLEO3 version issues. Already fixed a main crash, so it should come quickly.

I've sent a fixed source to Adler, so I bet that 1.1 will be released soon after finding some 1.01 addresses. Anyone has 1.01 with CLEO here?

I've sent a fixed source to Adler, so I bet that 1.1 will be released soon after finding some 1.01 addresses. Anyone has 1.01 with CLEO here?

Good news! biggrin.gif I cannot wait for the cleo3 version!

I don't know if anyone will be interested in it at all, but I made a PL version of mod:

http://www.gta-mods.pl/pliki/480

Umm... enjoy.

new version is great! good work Adler and SilentPL and credits to Function-X to making effect of napalm and for Skyline for F4 ;] btw hope you will do more mods like that with military theme ;]