GTA Network - Newbie Guide

Miro

Second, anuj has only 3 awards. Only because he's got a blue medal doesn't mean that he's also got 4 awards, since staff can fool the system easier. Take a look at one of Rockstar Toronto's posts and look at his medal. He's got a silver-blue medal, but he's got no awards in it, which makes it invalid. Same goes for Suction Testicle Man. What the hell I'm doing here? You're banned!

1. Silver medals used to be for 3 commendations. It had to be bumped up because people were getting bullsh*t medals for stupid sh*t.

2. Why would I want to fool the system? I designed all the medals on this site save 1 or 2.

3. Who the hell are you

oVAzxRq.png

Hey man, no need to get angry. I think I explained it bad. confused.gif

I meant that I'm not listing people who have silver medals, this doesn't mean that you don't deserve yours. And I had no idea that in the past 3 commendations made the blue medal, thanks for informing me.

About the system fooling, I meant that medals can be given without any commendations - that's what happened to Rockstar Toronto. And yes, I do know that you created the medals, and you've also done a great work! Who I am? Hmm...

Anyway, I fixed some more jumpto tags that weren't working. Seems like all the Multi-Player section (3.0, 3.1 & 3.2) had wrong jumpto tags. Thanks to kizzck though, I fixed them. icon14.gif

Dead (Retired)

• Forum Admins - The highest rank someone has on the forum. These people are almost all registered before 2004. So, you need a lot of years of work to get that rank. This group has been lately split into more groups.

Actually, it's the Network Admins...

Also, who's impact and why does he have a medal at 11 posts? He posted the forum rules too, never got the guy.

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

Hey man, no need to get angry. I think I explained it bad. confused.gif

I meant that I'm not listing people who have silver medals, this doesn't mean that you don't deserve yours. And I had no idea that in the past 3 commendations made the blue medal, thanks for informing me.

About the system fooling, I meant that medals can be given without any commendations - that's what happened to Rockstar Toronto. And yes, I do know that you created the medals, and you've also done a great work! Who I am? Hmm...

Anyway, I fixed some more jumpto tags that weren't working. Seems like all the Multi-Player section (3.0, 3.1 & 3.2) had wrong jumpto tags. Thanks to kizzck though, I fixed them. icon14.gif

I was cranky, sorry.

oVAzxRq.png

My award shows up in profile, last I looked, but not in my regular postings. I still am honored to have one, though now I must strive to get back to that level of award

• Forum Admins - The highest rank someone has on the forum. These people are almost all registered before 2004. So, you need a lot of years of work to get that rank. This group has been lately split into more groups.

Actually, it's the Network Admins...

Also, who's impact and why does he have a medal at 11 posts? He posted the forum rules too, never got the guy.

I think he is right, Forum Admins = highest rank someone has on the forum.

Yl8KS.jpg

AndyGanteks

What the?

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showuser=614187

Notwork Admins ???

Also, good August update miro! Forgot to say it earlier!

Nice job miro! Great updates! I'm glad you are updating this Guide regularly.

Nice job miro! Great updates! I'm glad you are updating this Guide regularly.

Thanks man. I hope at least that this guide is useful for anyone. smile.gif

@ Andy: Apparently that group is hidden, just as the Retired Staff one. I think he could be a returning admin or something.

Dead (Retired)

@ Andy: Apparently that group is hidden, just as the Retired Staff one. I think he could be a returning admin or something.

What Ryan said tounge.gif

I think it could be some sort of glitch, or somebody managed to change it somehow.

1st gtaROCKER

Errmm...shouldn't this topic get a pin? It was helpful for me when I was new, I think it should be pinned for all members to see.

It's important.

*Official GTAFNS Forums Member*

.:See Official Topic for the Link:.

.:PM me for details:.

Errmm...shouldn't this topic get a pin? It was helpful for me when I was new, I think it should be pinned for all members to see.

It's important.

The problem is, new members never see the pinned topics.

Plus, this used to be pinned but I don't know why the staff decided to unpin it.

The problem is, new members never see the pinned topics.

That's the reason this topic isn't pinned anymore.

1st gtaROCKER

I thought it was pinned. Well, I guess we should post in it and keep it at the top.

*Official GTAFNS Forums Member*

.:See Official Topic for the Link:.

.:PM me for details:.

I thought it was pinned. Well, I guess we should post in it and keep it at the top.

Post when you need to, or else it's spam.

• 2 weeks later...
Shayan Shaffey

What led to the huge slamman f*cking which is happening now?

user posted image

What led to the huge slamman f*cking which is happening now?

This is not the topic to ask that.

Yl8KS.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to September update! icon14.gif

SEPTEMBER 2011 - UPDATE #8!

Late, late, late. I know, but my damn PC didn't let me update this guide. It, unlucky enough, went down exactly in the updating day - September 1st, 2011. I wanted after that to update the guide on September 8th, 2011 but I needed time to look around to what happened. So, I though that September 11th, 2011 would be the day. It is one important date, especially for Americans. It's the 10 year anniversary of the 9/11 attacks from 2001. This date is pretty important, so I couldn't miss it. It's sad, many people died without any reason, but life's a struggle and we all know it. Well, rest in peace all people who have died back then. You're all heroes...

• Added the new Member Log entry "Moderator Note" at the Member Log section. (4.6)
  • Added the new "Double Signature" glitch at the "Glitches" section. (6.2)
  • Added the NationStates topic at the Funny Games list. (12.1)
  • Added the "GTA Series Chat" section at the Important Topics list. (12.2)
  • Added the "Premier League Prediction League" at the Funny Games list. (12.1)
  • Added fgcarva1 to the "Thanks" list. (13.1)
  • Added Craig to the Moderators list. (9.2)
  • Added Butters 2011 to the "Thanks" list. (13.1)
  • Added the "A Guide To Punctuation" topic to the Important Topics list. (12.2)
  • Fixed some typing typos at the Glitches section. (6.2)
  • Linked the new "Have A Question?" topic at the 18th, F.A.Q. question. (11.0)
  • Linked this update to the Guide updates list. (13.2)
  • Modified uNi's name from "uni" to "uNi" at the GTA Garage staff list - moderators. (4.6)
  • Modified uNi's name from "uni" to "uNi" at the Moderators list. (9.2)
  • Modified pcguytech's name from "pcguytech_2005" to "pcguytech" at the 18th F.A.Q questions and Main topics. (11.0) & (12.2)
  • Modified pcguytech's name from "pcguytech_2005" to "pcguytech" at the "Thanks" list. (13.2)
  • Moved Ottae from the Moderators list to the Retired Staff - Moderators list. (9.2 -> 9.3)
  • Removed DexX from the GTA Garage Staff list - moderators. (5.1)
  • Updated the Unofficial Gangs list with the new one created by fgcarva1. (3.2)
  • Updated the Funny Games list with the new round of the San Andreas Chain Game. (12.1)
  • Updated the Gaming Chat Reviews Index with the new link. (12.2)
  • Updated the Important topics list with the new "Have A Question? V2" & the "Multiplay Monitor" topics. (12.2)
Not feeling like answering any of the quotes. user posted image

Thanks anyway to everybody for their feedback and comments!

Edited by miromiro

Dead (Retired)

Shayan Shaffey
Thanks for the guide miromiro! You probably worked really hard on it and it helped a lot of people. And it's great that you update it every month. Again, thanks and good job on the guide. I can't give you enough cookies for this cookie.gifcookie.gif +nice job on the september update
user posted image

Good update, keep it up on the 1st page people. tounge.gif

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.