Gta III Problem

Sourabh22

sad.gif Hello Friends I Am Very Unhappy Today Because I Can Not Play Gta 3 Because My Gta III Second Cd Is Crashed Can Any Of My Friends Can Tell Me How To Play Gta III Without Second Cd Please Tell Me In Full Step By Step Process Please Please Please.

Claude Speed.
You can't do that without the audio files on the second disk. If you manage to copy them from the disk in the audio folder from GTA 3's main folder you could play without the second disk using a crack.

Gone...but not quite.

But What What Files I Have To Copy And Paste It To The Audio Folder I Dont Know Please Sir It Is My Request Please Tell Me In Full Detail

Claude Speed.
All the audio files from the second disk. If the files are corrupted you could place blank audio files with the same name and format instead of the original ones but your game will then lack some of the sounds and music.

Gone...but not quite.

But Sir I Copied All The Audio Files To The Audio Folder But The Game Is Still Asking For Second Cd Now Tell Me What Can I Do Yesterday I Got A Patch From The Site And After I Downloaded It I PLay The Game Without Any Audio Files For The First Time But When I Close The Game And Shutdown The Computer And After 1 Hour When I Again Open The Game It Was Again Asking For The Second Cd And Till Now I Cant Play The Game Please Help

Edited by Waddy.

• 2 weeks later...

Why Why Do You Start Each Word With A Capital Either Get A New Disk Or Don't Shut Your Computer Down.

Please don't promote any illegal cracks or torrents or anything. You'll be on the Busted list faster than you can say "But...." If you really can't figure something out just redownload the patch and follow any instructions.

pkmTc.gif

Alrighty, since no-cd cracks are a violation of Statues 815.06 ( A Felony), and also since discussion/linking to no-cd cracks are a violation of the GTAForums rules(Pinned in the Announcements section), your only option is to BUY a new copy of the game-it is dirt cheap now, less than $10 at Amazon.com, Wal-Mart.com, etc.

OR, if you want to play without the disk, the ONLY LEGAL way to do so, is to BUY the game from either Steam OR D2D. Luckily, last I checked, Steam has III on sale for only $6.99, so, there is an easy replacement option for you, as well as a way to play legally without the disk.

So, a friendly tip from this Law Enforcement Officer, Please remove the link to the crack, as that makes the violation of Statues 815.06 a Federal crime for distributing illegal files. Just a friendly heads up...

Thanks to the Criminal Justice Sourcebook 2009-2010 Edition for the Statues info.