Replacing car(s) problem

rustler

Hi all,

I have downloaded 2 cars and replaced the tahoma and the majestic with these 2 new cars (alfa & acura). Both the cars that I have replaced are in the area where the game starts (GTA SA).

Now my problem is - if I start a new game then only one of the cars are in the game. Now sign or trace of the other car. When I restart the game, then the other car is in the game and the other one that were there previously is gone.

Any ideas please?

U can always use a car spawner to check and make sure that both models are completely, and functionally installed inside of the game. Once you do this if you want a vehicle to spawn in a certain area modify you, cargrps.dat in your gta directory.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all,

I have downloaded 2 cars and replaced the tahoma and the majestic with these 2 new cars (alfa & acura). Both the cars that I have replaced are in the area where the game starts (GTA SA).

Now my problem is - if I start a new game then only one of the cars are in the game. Now sign or trace of the other car. When I restart the game, then the other car is in the game and the other one that were there previously is gone.

Any ideas please?

The 2 cars you replaced doesn't spawn in traffic at same time. But that doesn't mean that they can't be visible at same time wink.gif