Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

BEGINit

GTA: Frosted Winter

Recommended Posts

xxnooblyxx(temp ban)

you should do something about the slippery road physics in races, because it's making way too easy for me and making it way too hard for the AI.

theirs literally no challenge in these racing missions because of this.

Edited by xxnooblyxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TarRebririon

Hey guys. I'm new to this mod. Can anyone teach me how to install it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BEGINit

wait a week or so. i'll try to reupload a much easier instalation.

Edited by BEGINit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xxnooblyxx(temp ban)
7 hours ago, BEGINit said:

wait a week or so. i'll try to reupload a much easier instalation.

cool.

um, do you think you might remove the slippery driving physics?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikezilla2

So this Mod is that good eh ?

 

what others out there like it are there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Toguro45

Well, i found this while trying to find my way home. Did not expect it and it caught me by surprise.  sewer-monster.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xxnooblyxx(temp ban)
2 hours ago, Toguro45 said:

Well, i found this while trying to find my way home. Did not expect it and it caught me by surprise.  sewer-monster.png

Yeah, this is one of the hidden Easter Eggs you can find. look for G-man during missions!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NiklasMadsen123

So I've tried to download this mod, though everytime i try to launch it, the screen is black, and if i click space, esc or enter, it crashes. If there is a soloution, it would be appreciated ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HotlineVice19603
On 12/6/2018 at 1:53 PM, NiklasMadsen123 said:

So I've tried to download this mod, though everytime i try to launch it, the screen is black, and if i click space, esc or enter, it crashes. If there is a soloution, it would be appreciated ;)

Facing the same problem. A fix would be greatly appreciated...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DR:BUSTA
On 12/6/2018 at 1:53 PM, NiklasMadsen123 said:

So I've tried to download this mod, though everytime i try to launch it, the screen is black, and if i click space, esc or enter, it crashes. If there is a soloution, it would be appreciated ;)

I have tha same proplem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noskillx

@BEGINitthe additional audio link is dead, tells me some.. song name and redirects me to Amazon to buy it lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BEGINit

Hello, everybody. I've been doing some edits, bug fixing and testing recently. I've decided to make one setup file for the entire mod, This build will include the game with all the patches, previously uploaded seperately. Also all audio files. 

 

The build will also include these bug fixes:

 

Flickering text box near the holy candles

Additive Cabbie count during the 2nd taxi mision

Bad text boxes during trashmaster mission

Car color bug during 2nd silent assassin mission

Wrong checkpoint count during Construction Injection

Remaining "out of stock" uzi pickup at ammunation

Car bomb status text not disappearing after the defusal during Luigi mission

 

The build will also include these changes:

 

Changed the last taxi mission: instead of driving Borgnine, the player must steal it from the taxi station

Added two new RC rampage missions

Take a Trial Ride and The Checkpoint Chace are replaced with a bit simplier  BF injection checkpont missions.

Moved LC survivor mission to another location

Moved few hidden packages in the Ghost town

 

Existing bugs:

No Hoods mission sphere

Holy candle may drop through the floor upon touching it

 

Possible bugs:

Previously there were two bugs, that some people encountered: game crash during the Home Sweet Home and cutscene and game crash while driving to SI through the tunnel. During the last month of testing I have not encountered these bugs at all. 

 

The problem.

Before uploading the build I have to solve two problems that I encauntered.

 

1. The in game dialogue text acts weird. Some times the text appears unfinished, some times it does not appear at all. Some say that they do not have this problem so I decided to test it on another PC/laptop. But problem N2.

 

2. I've benn using my old trusty Install Maker to make the setup file. The same I've used previously. But after succesfully compiling the the set up file I ran into an unexpected issue. The set up file upon the installation asks to insert disk2. ???? Why is it doing that? I have no clue.It never did that before. It does that after installing a few audio files. Should I exclude audio from the setup? 

 

EDIT:

I've just answered my own question. Yes, it is the audio files, that ask for inserting disk 2. :/

Edited by BEGINit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BEGINit

I've jus tested the install Worked well without audio files. Then copied audio from my FW copy. Looked promissing at first. Then I played the game. Somehow it had textures and radar of much older FW version. The one that I don't even have on my PC anymore. What kind of sorcery is this? :D 

Edited by BEGINit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xxnooblyxx(temp ban)

sweet! Does it also fix grammer and pronoun mistakes? I've been fixing the GXT myself. But, it would be nice if someone else fixed it. For example, in the Taxi side mission all fares are explained in male pronouns, while it should use gender neutral pronouns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zmudziak32

Also would be good idea, if you finish asset missions their icons will be not marked as mission markers(Like in VC when you finish Malibu Missions etc)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PhPmayan
On 12/22/2018 at 9:58 PM, zmudziak32 said:

Also would be good idea, if you finish asset missions their icons will be not marked as mission markers(Like in VC when you finish Malibu Missions etc)

Why when i ALWAYS try to pass the mission "Silent Assassin 2"????!!!? it fails to me at the part where i need to follow the car can someone help me please (i have Silent Patch installed)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Evil empire

I'd like to enjoy the latest version with all the new elements.

 

Do I need to install the exe setup then the 3 patches?

Edited by Evil empire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimmy
On 12/20/2018 at 6:16 PM, BEGINit said:

I've jus tested the install Worked well without audio files. Then copied audio from my FW copy. Looked promissing at first. Then I played the game. Somehow it had textures and radar of much older FW version. The one that I don't even have on my PC anymore. What kind of sorcery is this? :D 

Is it possible that the directory had the models & textures (hidden) and you didn't notice them while copying the audio?

Edited by Jimmy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BEGINit

The downloads on the first page do not have all the latest updates. The game is kinda ready, but I have not figured out the installation issues yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimmy
24 minutes ago, BEGINit said:

The downloads on the first page do not have all the latest updates. The game is kinda ready, but I have not figured out the installation issues yet.

Be sure to remove all the old links when adding the new one so as not to confuse anyone. Also, you can try using NSIS as an installer. Just a simple extraction would do the job just fine. :)

Edited by Jimmy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OTTOOTTI
22 hours ago, BEGINit said:

The downloads on the first page do not have all the latest updates. The game is kinda ready, but I have not figured out the installation issues yet.

I have GTA 3 FW UWM I played this mod sinse beta 3 it's very cool but it have some bugs in it. 
1 When I exit the game I get an error message.
2. When I played the game and then load my safe game files I get stuck at the loading page 

3. When I try to change my clothes in a store ZIP on staunton island, my game hangs.
4 When i go to the claudes hideout and change to his clothes Joes had becomes black.
5 Some cars have broken windows error.
I can make a video of the bugs that i found.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BEGINit
1 hour ago, OTTOOTTI said:

I have GTA 3 FW UWM I played this mod sinse beta 3 it's very cool but it have some bugs in it. 
1 When I exit the game I get an error message.
2. When I played the game and then load my safe game files I get stuck at the loading page 

3. When I try to change my clothes in a store ZIP on staunton island, my game hangs.
4 When i go to the claudes hideout and change to his clothes Joes had becomes black.
5 Some cars have broken windows error.
I can make a video of the bugs that i found.

None of these bugs are present on my version. Since I found the issues with the installer perhaps it is the installer that somehow corrupts the files. Especially regarding the variety of reported bugs none of which happens to me :/  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OTTOOTTI
38 minutes ago, BEGINit said:

None of these bugs are present on my version. Since I found the issues with the installer perhaps it is the installer that somehow corrupts the files. Especially regarding the variety of reported bugs none of which happens to me :/  

Can you help me with my problem?! When you release a new version of Frosted Winter?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Evil empire

Thank you all for your help. 43.gif

 

I'd like to remove the underwater ground so I go in the blue hell and back on the road when I go in the water. How should I proceed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimmy
13 hours ago, BEGINit said:

None of these bugs are present on my version. Since I found the issues with the installer perhaps it is the installer that somehow corrupts the files. Especially regarding the variety of reported bugs none of which happens to me :/  

Maybe you could just release a compressed version of the recent stable build until you figure it out.

Edited by Jimmy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Respect2
On 12/20/2018 at 2:20 PM, BEGINit said:

Hello, everybody. I've been doing some edits, bug fixing and testing recently. I've decided to make one setup file for the entire mod, This build will include the game with all the patches, previously uploaded seperately. Also all audio files. 

 

The build will also include these bug fixes:

 

Flickering text box near the holy candles

Additive Cabbie count during the 2nd taxi mision

Bad text boxes during trashmaster mission

Car color bug during 2nd silent assassin mission

Wrong checkpoint count during Construction Injection

Remaining "out of stock" uzi pickup at ammunation

Car bomb status text not disappearing after the defusal during Luigi mission

What about fixed game crash after change new skin in staunton safehouse?
And broke alternative sniper rampage after new hospital - https://imgur.com/v3Qpt3O

Edited by Respect2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Evil empire

I found the solution on my own.

Edited by Evil empire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Evil empire

My game freezes everytime I use the replay function. What can I do to prevent it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ivan1997GTA
8 hours ago, Evil empire said:

My game freezes everytime I use the replay function. What can I do to prevent it?

Don´t use the replay function.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.