3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

[WIP|Remake] Grand Theft Auto Advance

IgorX

Oddly enough, but our project seems very unpopular throughout the forum. I do not want him to throw. Yet i am will create gta 3 to 4 with gta 3 town, but i don't know. Guys Please Help us. We have almost no support. Maybe we are together create these projects(GTA AR and GTA 3 TO IV it quickly and efficiently.

Yopu may see, GTA AndReAge, great projects with great support of people, but we just want more support and people, who know 3D Modelling, Programming, Photoshop and more......

Well you have my support, I think if you want more it may be worth taking some beauty shots in game and posting them about, at the moment you have some test screens which are great and as a developer myself I can see the potential. However a lot of the supporters of the other IV map ports are not, so lack the imagination to see what could be.

You also have the fact that more people are likely to be interested in III's Liberty, and may not even realise that advanced was set in the same city.

So in summary, perhaps if you port across the timecyc, perhaps use my Claude to IV mod, you have my permission as long as credit is given wink.gif, and take some lovely screenshots to put in your first post as well as one of your next posts you'll drum up some support icon14.gif great work so far guys!

Edited by bammargera
Well you have my support, I think if you want more it may be worth taking some beauty shots in game and posting them about, at the moment you have some test screens which are great and as a developer myself I can see the potential. However a lot of the supporters of the other IV map ports are not, so lack the imagination to see what could be.

You also have the fact that more people are likely to be interested in III's Liberty, and may not even realise that advanced was set in the same city.

So in summary, perhaps if you port across the timecyc, perhaps use my Claude to IV mod, you have my permission as long as credit is given wink.gif, and take some lovely screenshots to put in your first post as well as one of your next posts you'll drum up some support icon14.gif great work so far guys!

Thank you for support and some advices. Soon i release some renders from 3ds max. You'll see some HD models, create by me. smile.gif

I think even if there is minor changes to the GTA Advance version, I'm betting most people want to see the GTA 3 version converted instead, I know I do. I was really excited for it at first but then the screens stopped coming; if you start releasing stuff again, then there's something to look forward to smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Michael_J_Scofield

This is going to be freaking awesome !!!!!!!!!

Can't wait, i've waited for this mods for ages !!!

Thanks for making this, i support you 200 % !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Solom, nice start. How much have you got imported so far? Would be nice to see a video or a zoomed out shot. This is quite ambitious, but it's doable unlike some projects I've seen around here. smile.gif

Hey Solom, nice start. How much have you got imported so far? Would be nice to see a video or a zoomed out shot. This is quite ambitious, but it's doable unlike some projects I've seen around here. smile.gif

Man, this is project will be remodelling and starting with zero... I'm wait the Open IV 0.9.2. I want to forget about the Shadow's Plugin and used a GIMS.

Project temporarily suspended. I have a vacation until August. New screens and Videos you'll see somewhere in autumn.

• 3 years later...

I don't think I've EVER seen a topic that's been dead for three years bumped before... New forum members should have to take an intelligence test before they can start posting...

I don't think I've EVER seen a topic that's been dead for three years bumped before... New forum members should have to take an intelligence test before they can start posting...

Really? I've seen topics that are over 10 years dead being bumped before.

Don't bump dead threads.