Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,683 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

ZAZ

[EFFECTS][CLEO] - PROJECT FANTASIA -

[WC]Cloud

Can you please give me the ENB settings of the pics ?

And ZAZ How I can do the blood effects bigger and with more gore ?

ZAZ

Cloud,Jan 6 2011, 21:30]Can you please give me the ENB settings of the pics ?

And ZAZ How I can do the blood effects  bigger and with more gore ?

open effects.fxp and search for this line:

FILENAME: X:\SA\FxTools\Data\effects\gta_pc\particles/prt_blood.fxs

then scroll down to the SIZE_DATA section:

FX_INFO_SIZE_DATA:TIMEMODEPRT: 1SIZEX:FX_INTERP_DATA:LOOPED: 0NUM_KEYS: 3FX_KEYFLOAT_DATA:TIME: 0.000VAL: 0.200FX_KEYFLOAT_DATA:TIME: 1.000VAL: 0.300FX_KEYFLOAT_DATA:TIME: 2.000VAL: 0.100SIZEY:FX_INTERP_DATA:LOOPED: 0NUM_KEYS: 3FX_KEYFLOAT_DATA:TIME: 0.000VAL: 0.200FX_KEYFLOAT_DATA:TIME: 1.000VAL: 0.300FX_KEYFLOAT_DATA:TIME: 2.000VAL: 0.100SIZEXBIAS:FX_INTERP_DATA:LOOPED: 0NUM_KEYS: 3FX_KEYFLOAT_DATA:TIME: 0.000VAL: 0.100FX_KEYFLOAT_DATA:TIME: 1.000VAL: 0.100FX_KEYFLOAT_DATA:TIME: 2.000VAL: 0.100SIZEYBIAS:FX_INTERP_DATA:LOOPED: 0NUM_KEYS: 3FX_KEYFLOAT_DATA:TIME: 0.000VAL: 0.100FX_KEYFLOAT_DATA:TIME: 1.000VAL: 0.100FX_KEYFLOAT_DATA:TIME: 2.000VAL: 0.100

these are the size values which you can increase:

SIZEX:

VAL: 0.200

VAL: 0.300

VAL: 0.100

SIZEY:

VAL: 0.200

VAL: 0.300

VAL: 0.100

Gramps
well, i actually have no idea how to realize such a feature

should the butterflys always be around CJ?

Or maybe at specific locations, but where?

I have absolutely no idea where to 'spawn' the butterflies' lol ... Your the genius smile.gif I'm just an ideas-man smile.gif

I tried out the 'air-pollution' CLEO you made smile.gif Very nice, looks good in-game .. Any chance that the 'pollution' can sit on the ground for a few seconds before disappearing ? Instead of 'falling' through the ground and disappearing ? And if those objects can be flipped and rotated on their way down to the ground ? Cos the leaf looks pretty sad just falling to the ground, and not 'physically' moving smile.gif

Keep up the good work smile.gif Love this project !

ZAZ

well, i actually have no idea how to realize such a feature

should the butterflys always be around CJ?

Or maybe at specific locations, but where?

I have absolutely no idea where to 'spawn' the butterflies' lol ... Your the genius smile.gif I'm just an ideas-man smile.gif

the only chance i see is that you get a couple of coords where i should apply the butterflys

I tried out the 'air-pollution' CLEO you made smile.gif Very nice, looks good in-game .. Any chance that the 'pollution' can sit on the ground for a few seconds before disappearing ? Instead of 'falling' through the ground and disappearing ? And if those objects can be flipped and rotated on their way down to the ground ? Cos the leaf looks pretty sad just falling to the ground, and not 'physically' moving smile.gif

'air-pollution' lol.gif for this Function-X- the expert

Function-X-

Keep up the good work smile.gif Love this project !

Well the ground collision emitter for SA effects is bugged, It doesn't really work for some reason, maybe i don't use it right ? i don't know...

In the default effects, it was included with only one effect, The (bullet shells) and it didn't work too in the first place, But it's a shame, because SA have a water collision for effects.

Well if somebody can decipher it, Be my guest tounge.gif

It's suppose to make the effect bounce on the floor, But i guess if it works it can be used as a ground collision only without bouncing.

FX_INFO_GROUNDCOLLIDE_DATA:TIMEMODEPRT: 1BOUNCE:FX_INTERP_DATA:LOOPED: 0NUM_KEYS: 1FX_KEYFLOAT_DATA:TIME: 0.000VAL: 0.810SPEEDMULT:FX_INTERP_DATA:LOOPED: 0NUM_KEYS: 1FX_KEYFLOAT_DATA:TIME: 0.000VAL: 0.800BOUNCEERROR:FX_INTERP_DATA:LOOPED: 0NUM_KEYS: 1FX_KEYFLOAT_DATA:TIME: 0.000VAL: 15.000

For the rotation, They rotate clock wise tounge.gif but i can't make them (flip) that will need a long sprite or 3D model, SA can handle only 4 frame sprite image, and thats not enough for a decent looking flip.

[WC]Cloud

thank you very much ZAZ

cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

timeline

The mods are awesome, thank you very much!

I want to ask is it possible to make Lightning mod to work with main.scm without using cleo?

ZAZ

The mods are awesome, thank you very much!

I want to ask is it possible to make Lightning mod to work with main.scm without using cleo?

Basicly yes, can you edit the main.scm by your self?

Is it a problem if have to start a New Game?

timeline

Yes i can edit main.scm by myself, just i need to know what and where to put tounge2.gif Thanks

ZAZ

Yes i can edit main.scm by myself, just i need to know what and where to put  tounge2.gif Thanks

open main.scm with sannybuilder,

search for this entry:

create_thread @TRI

it should be at line 000966

then add

create_thread @LightningRain

now it should look like this:

create_thread @TRIcreate_thread @LightningRain

add the thread befor the first missionscript beginns,

search for this entry:

//-------------Mission 0---------------// Originally: Initial 1:INITIALthread 'INITIAL'

and add this script above of //-------------Mission 0---------------

:LightningRain03A4: name_thread 'LIGHTNG'wait 5000:LightningRain_010001: wait  0 msif0256: player $PLAYER_CHAR defined004D: jump_if_false @LightningRain_01077E: get_active_interior_to [email protected]:   [email protected] ==  0  // integer values004D: jump_if_false @LightningRain_010A8D: [email protected] = read_memory 0xC81320    size 4 virtual_protect 1if  [email protected] == [email protected] == 16004D: jump_if_false @[email protected] > 5000004D: jump_if_false @LightningRain_010208: [email protected] = random_float_in_ranges -10.2 10.2 04C4: create_coordinate [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] from_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR offset [email protected] 50.5  15.3064B: [email protected] = create_particle "lightning_rain"  at [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] type 4064F: remove_references_to_particle [email protected]: wait  1000 [email protected] = 00002: jump @LightningRain_01

then it should look like this:

[code]:LightningRain03A4: name_thread 'LIGHTNG'wait 5000:LightningRain_010001: wait  0 msif0256: player $PLAYER_CHAR defined004D: jump_if_false @LightningRain_01077E: get_active_interior_to [email protected]:   [email protected] ==  0  // integer values004D: jump_if_false @LightningRain_010A8D: [email protected] = read_memory 0xC81320    size 4 virtual_protect 1if  [email protected] == [email protected] == 16004D: jump_if_false @[email protected] > 5000004D: jump_if_false @LightningRain_010208: [email protected] = random_float_in_ranges -10.2 10.2 04C4: create_coordinate [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] from_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR offset [email protected] 50.5  15.3064B: [email protected] = create_particle "lightning_rain"  at [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] type 4064F: remove_references_to_particle [email protected]: wait  1000 [email protected] = 00002: jump @LightningRain_01//-------------Mission 0---------------// Originally: Initial 1:INITIALthread 'INITIAL'

then save, compile and copy into data\script

don't forget to start New Game

Edited by ZAZ

timeline

Everything is working perfectly happy.gif

I want to wish you luck with - PROJECT FANTASIA - and once again, thank you smile.gif

SomeGuy86

Not sure if anyone noticed it, but I can't seem to download "New Great Effects" based Fantasia textures...?

ZAZ
Not sure if anyone noticed it, but I can't seem to download "New Great Effects" based Fantasia textures...?

it's not finished yet

SomeGuy86

it's not finished yet

Ooops, thanks ZAZ.

Yotta

Please help. How to throw fireball??

and thanks to zaz and all modders.

Pawelo

you have included readme...

F + B together to activate/deactivate LMB to throw

Yotta
you have included readme...

F + B together to activate/deactivate LMB to throw

sorry but I say that because in the readme i have downloaded it does not appear... tounge.gif

Thanks anyway

Henc.

Hi. I have some problems with this mod. I typed bmbm/burn/nuke ingame, but nothing happens sad.gif

Other features are working like fireball etc. Help me please?

Pawelo

maybe you have too mutch cleo scripts?

Henc.

I removed other scripts and still nothing confused.gif

Any ideas from author?

ZAZ
I removed other scripts and still nothing confused.gif

Any ideas from author?

remove all other scripts

which cleo version have you running?

load a savegame which was done with an unmodded SA-installation and make shure that there isn't a cleo_save

Henc.

I removed all other scripts, cleo saves and even started a new game but still nothing.

I'm running cleo 4.1.1.30.

12jango

user posted image

Hey, I'm working on my own spider-man mod, but I need some web 2d effects!

So, I request this cool web from spiderman shattered dimension...

But, before that, I wanna ask, is that possible to shorten the web's lenght using cleo script?

Thanks! icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

Edited by 12jango

ZAZ

But, before that, I wanna ask, is that possible to shorten the web's lenght using cleo script?

Thanks! icon14.gif  icon14.gif  icon14.gif

maybe, yes, for some effects is it possible to stretch the effect by using opcodes with rotation parameters like in Magic Dildo

066A: [email protected] = attach_particle "LIGHTNING_SHOT" to_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR with_offset 0.5 13.0 [email protected] rotation 0.25 130.0 [email protected] flag 1 064F: remove_references_to_particle [email protected]

It requires to create effect data which allows the stretching but i don't know how to do

Function-X- knows how to do but Function-X- lives in Egypt and i never heard anything from him since the regime in Egypt changed

Maybe [sAK*]KING_OF_SA knows

Gramps

Thanks! icon14.gif  icon14.gif  icon14.gif

maybe, yes, for some effects is it possible to stretch the effect by using opcodes with rotation parameters like in Magic Dildo

066A: [email protected] = attach_particle "LIGHTNING_SHOT" to_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR with_offset 0.5 13.0 [email protected] rotation 0.25 130.0 [email protected] flag 1 064F: remove_references_to_particle [email protected]

It requires to create effect data which allows the stretching but i don't know how to do

Function-X- knows how to do but Function-X- lives in Egypt and i never heard anything from him since the regime in Egypt changed

Maybe [sAK*]KING_OF_SA knows

Function-X is still around, but having major internet problems since the regime. He updated his Overdose Effects thread the other day with a post, and also said that his Request Effects thread was open again.

ceedj

Any chance someone could convert the fireball to work on low gfx settings? Or point me in a direction to do it myself? Thanks! smile.gif

EDIT: Nevermind, sorted it with Sacky's limit adjuster, disabled dynamic shadows and can now film HQ FX. Great mod, thanks! smile.gif

Edited by ceedj