SiN Nuke

C!TRU5~M!XX3R

C!TRU5~M!XX3R

Hi Dyom User and Designer,

today I wanna show you my first DYOM Horror & Mythos Missionpack.

user posted image

~~~~~~~~~~~Info~~~~~~~~~~~

Theme: Horror&Mythos

Release: √

Trailer: √

Missions: 7

Language: English

Difficutly: Easy - Normal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Story:

Your Name is "SiN"

a Security guard from Rocket Center nearly San Fierro.

On one day a accident destroyed the area´s around the factory.

You survived. The most not. You wake on a damaged country road in Red Country. A heavy storm from the acident in factory block every view to the external world. You try to find help,failed. In a town called: Palimao Creek is your new home. Home of nightmare.

user posted image

"CR" = Country Road

"CT" = Crash Truck

"SH" = Save House

"SC" = Scientist

"ZB" = Zombie Blockade

"(SC)" = Scientist (Alternate Ending)

Charakters:

SiN

user posted image

Name: SiN

Job: Security Guard of Rocket Center

Objectiv: Surviving and search help.

SWAT MEMBER

user posted image

Name: Unknown

Job: Member of the 5th Domination Squad

Objectiv: To complete the orders of the Leader "Cube"

Cube

user posted image

Name: Cube

Job: Squad Leader of the 5th Domination Squad

Objectiv: Kill the Scientist.

Scientist

user posted image

Name: Unknown

Job: Scientist

Objectiv: Controll with help of a machine the Brain of people´s.

Trailer:

Mission

Storyline

The Road to Palmino Creek

GREETINGS FROM PALNIMO CREEK !

P.E.R.F.O.R.M.A.N.C.E

Food for Life

Hello Human´s !

Final for SiN

~~~~~~~~~~

Alternate Ending <-----Some german words are not in english words translets

~~~~~~~~~~

Famous DYOM REVIEWER AznKei ! reviewed SiN Nuke !

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas!

Today, I'm going to review 4 missions made by C!TRU5~M!XX3R. They're part of the SiN Nuke series.

The missions can be download at: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=465704.

Now, it's time for the review,

- Writing: Good. While the author doesn't speak english fluently, hence a good amount of spelling and structural mistakes, the writings are at least understandable to know what the storyline is all about. There is a lack of apostrophes (') though.

- Presentation: Excellent. Nice viewing angle between different cutscenes. The sandstorm weather effects, combined with dead bodies and burned cars give the impression of an apocalyptic scenario, which is really impressive.

The Road to Palmino Creek

- Length: Short, as it can be done in 3 minutes. The player plays as Sin, a lone survivor and who just wakes up from a nuclear fallout aftermath in the Red County crountryside. He sees a lot of human corpses and burned cars. Fortunately, the Palomino Creek is the closest town he can go to take refuge and proceeds to go there with a sparing car.

- Difficulty: Easy. The player has to go to the directions given from the radar map. There's no shootout involved. Watch out for the fire sources and random explosions though.

- Variety: Very Good. The characters include the security guard protagonist Sin and many pedestrians as dead people, with many different vehicles, either totally burnt, wrecked or seriously damaged.

GREETINGS FROM PALIMNO CREEK !

- Length: Decent, as it can be done in 4 minutes. The player Sin, just comes to the Palomino Creek town and sees that it is still devastated as earlier in the countryside. Without thinking too much, he must find a safehouse where he can take refuge for a while and must collect woods in order to make a barrage to the new safehouse.

- Difficulty: Easy. The player has to go to the directions given from the radar map. There's no shootout involved. Watch out for the fire sources and random explosions though. There's actually 6 packs of woods to be collected in gameplay instead of the author claims that there's 8 in total.

- Variety: Very Good. The characters include Sin and many pedestrians as dead people or illusions, with many different vehicles, either totally burnt, wrecked or seriously damaged. There's also some platforms objects that the player must collect as pack of woods.

P.E.R.F.O.R.A.N.C.E

- Length: Decent, as it can be done in 4 minutes. The player Sin sees a lot of illusions since he came to Palomino Creek (ped + traffic enabled), but still takes a look around the city. When he gets to a surrounding roadblocks of car wreckage and collects the weapons, he found himself surrounded by zombies.

- Difficulty: Easy. The enemies only rush towards to the player. And since they're spawned in small quantities, are having a hard time to get through of the player's defense and that the player is very well equipped, they can be dealt without too much trouble.

- Variety: Excellent. The characters include Sin and many pedestrians as dead people, illusions or zombies, with many different vehicles, either totally burnt, wrecked or seriously damaged. The player is equipped with

micro-uzi, ak-47, sawn-off shotgun, desert eagle and armor.

Food for Life

- Length: Decent, as it can be done in 4 minutes. One day later after his fight against zombies, Sin is getting hungry as there isn't enough food inside his safehouse. So, he has to find food at the edge of the town from a destroyed truck. As he starts to go back to his safehouse, someone follows him.

- Difficulty: Normal. The enemy that the player has to kill is a little bit more challenging, as she tries to run over the player with her car. Try to go to the places where it can be unreachable for the enemy car to follow you, such as the rooftop of a house and shoot the enemy with the provided weapons from the safehouse.

- Variety: Excellent. The characters include Sin and many pedestrians as dead people, illusions or zombies, with many different vehicles, either totally burnt, wrecked or seriously damaged. The player is equipped with

desert eagle, ak-47, sawn-off shotgun and armor.

Overall the missions sure look very promising  . The storyline is great so as the presentation. The only thing that needs to be improved would be the writings. Otherwise, great job for the author and keep up the good work  .

Edited by C!TRU5~M!XX3R

VERY NICE MISSIONS very very nice but i only have one question to you citrus did u puted those fires and all those cars over and over again

C!TRU5~M!XX3R

No,thats were alot of work biggrin.gif

First I have mapping Palino Creek with cars and trash.

I save it as backup. And every new mission I load the backup and begin to design.

General Scrotum

Nice trailer. Will start to play now.

Between, the trailer makes me want to have a movie of it. icon14.gif

C!TRU5~M!XX3R

SiN is once of the surviver in SiN nuke. Chapter one is all about SiN

In chapter two is coming another charakter in an other village with a other story. I hope I can wish the bad ideas from Chapther one and top it in chapter two biggrin.gif

EDIT: Tomorrow I will upload a Add on. Alternate Ending.

General Scrotum

Played the missions and they are good. icon14.gif

Good to see you again C!TRU5~M!XX3R.You're back with a cool,extrem horror missionpack.It was extremly good smile.giftounge.gif.I liked the lot designs,nice tricks (like the dead cop in the car).Very good work! icon14.gif

C!TRU5~M!XX3R

Hey JOJOXX

nice to see you after the some months. Thanks for your feedback and that you like it Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

I love the missions wink.gif

General Scrotum

Nice but, I liked the original ending more.

C!TRU5~M!XX3R

nervous.gif I want it eat NOW Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Thanks for your feedbacks. Actually I want the alternate ending for the original replace. But I think how it is now is the best.

Hey man! Amazing missions and awesom trailer. The only things that bought it down was the writing. It went too fast and I could barley read it. Apart from that keep up the good work biggrin.gif.