Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,303 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Ziggy455

Manhunt 3

Ziggy455

Manhunt 3 a possibility in the Future?

SO!

GTA V is being sideswiped as opposed to Rockstar games creating other titles. Going back to their roots.

Max Payne 3, L.A. Noira, Red Dead red- Okay well the list goes on.

I was bored one night, and so after playing the atmospheric, beautifully crafted (albeit some what gruesome) Manhunt, I decided to check out so see how it's predecessor. It wasn't as good as 1, I'll admit that.

Upon checking out sites for information on Manhunt 3, I came across a site where developers of Manhunt 1 insisted that they'd love to make a third one for Next-gen, brining back the infamous Pigsy as well as the previous setting of Carcer.

Discuss what you think would come of the game, do you think it'll happen?

Comment. smile.gif

Edited by Ziggy455

Sunrise Driver

Stupid pointless violence games like this must be banned and shouldn't be made at all.

Ziggy455
Stupid pointless violence games like this must be banned and shouldn't be made at all.

Why not? Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto all have the same kind of gratutious Violence in them anyway.

Sunrise Driver

GTA & RDR look like Barby Horse Adventures in comparison to Manhunt.

Tyler

Manhunt is a wonderfully violent video game that usually stars an array of psychopathic people. Why shouldn't it be extremely gory and banned in Australia?

Anyway, I want the third one if it comes out. I just hope the plot is original.

Floro Solo

yEs BuT R* are the Best rait?!

So what the hell are you complaining about Jack?

G The Generous

oh f*ck!

i was suprise and though R* have confirm this,but when i enter this topic,i soon realize this is just a rumour was post long longt time ago

but i hope R* will bring us Manhunt 3 again

ptiko

Some people have to push boundaries. Quit being a pussy

BLlTZ

Why not? Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto all have the same kind of gratutious Violence in them anyway.

You comparing two different aspects.

If you know much better than a Deparment of Violence and Justice or Goverment or those who are giving the ban to this games (cuz I'm not so sure who are the people that are doing this), then give more reason that just the one you posted above.

This has to do more with your brain and how it works when he sees such things. How many games are the same as Manhunt Series 100% on cruelty, excluding Postal, Aliens vs. Predator, The Punisher, Condemned Series ?

Manhunt 2 wasn't banned just for nothing, where even on my Romanian News was published for violence & cruelty, because it was too violent. Was for the first time when my news gives such news and I was impressed too.

Violence in games are based on levels. True, even Sims Series or Mario is violent but they are working in such way, that your brain isn't effect in conscious & subconscious mode. Manhunt Series are over the limit because they have real screaming and hurting sounds where you encouter them only in very very hard situations related to your real life, maybe 4-5% of your life time if you are lucky person. Those that are going in army into the warzone, those that are coming back doesn't have with them just simple memories. And just because someone likes such games and like to live in such atmosphere, every day, this isn't my business.

Efreet

What about the famous movie series Saw?

BLlTZ

With talk about this game. I wanted to include Excessive Horror Movies, but that something different and more 10 times real even if they are just illusions & special effects. Games are not on that level at the moment.

Brown Sugar

isn't manhunt banned in the uk anyway, that's just bad news for me because if they do decide to make it i won't be able to play it and it will halt the production of the next gta game, probably

BLlTZ

I don't understand why they make such Excessive Games when they know will have troubles along the way and will not get the full "cake" after so many months on working to such game. A GTA V-Vice City or San Andreas will made big difference and huge improvement or choose any other city or come up with new ideas or stories, etc ... yawn.gif

d0mm2k8
isn't manhunt banned in the uk anyway, that's just bad news for me because if they do decide to make it i won't be able to play it and it will halt the production of the next gta game, probably

It's not banned, but you can only get a heavily censored version.

The story and atmosphere in the Manhunt games are actually really good. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

Theodoro

Because of this game I murdered all my loved ones with plastic bags.

Ziggy455

I live in the UK.

I own Manhunt 1 and 2.

It's available anywhere.

G The Generous
Because of this game I murdered all my loved ones with plastic bags.

serious,i hit my father by a window's glass and chokehold his neck because he got drunk and kick my mom since 2009 Lunar New Year Festival

he should feel lucky that he is alive whatsthat.gif

ptiko

I live in the UK.

I own Manhunt 1 and 2.

It's available anywhere.

It used to be banned.

CubA_iLL_BrothA

Violence in games are based on levels. True, even Sims Series or Mario is violent but they are working in such way, that your brain isn't effect in conscious & subconscious mode. Manhunt Series are over the limit because they have real screaming and hurting sounds where you encouter them only in very very hard situations related to your real life, maybe 4-5% of your life time if you are lucky person. Those that are going in army into the warzone, those that are coming back doesn't have with them just simple memories. And just because someone likes such games and like to live in such atmosphere, every day, this isn't my business.

Thumbs up.

pyramid head

I would like to see you try and put a ban on life which is more violent than any computer game we live in a kill or be killed kind of world. You have just committed forum suicide suicidal.gif p*****g on videogames on a forum frequented by people who will defend videogames right to exist no matter how gory the content.

gta3kuruma isn't manhunt banned in the uk anyway, that's just bad news for me because if they do decide to make it i won't be able to play it and it will halt the production of the next gta game, probably

The first Manhunt was never banned in the uk it was temporarily taken off shelves by all but hmv who quite rightly said it wasn't their place to act as the public censor, Manhunt 2 was banned in the uk but is now legally available although it is what i like to call neutered the kills are censored Manhunt 2 is still banned in ireland i have it i went over to manchester and bought it and brought it home as big f**k you to the irish censor, i think it's illegal to bring MH2 into ireland but not to own it unlike in Ned Flanders land aka Australia.

Edited by pyramid head

AceRay

eh, couldn't care less. Manhunt 1 was banned in Oz, so it was in NZ too...

Theodoro

Manhunt would have been a PS2 classic if not for its outdated controls and complete shift in style halfway through. The last few levels were excruciatingly dull and unoriginal.

Cyraxx

As long as it's on PC or I can get a version that works, I'm all for it...

I loved Manhunt 1 and 2, would love to see a next-gen sequel

PHCharls

Iam glad that Rockstar will make a new game smile.gif

kmlwin.1996

Anyways, I am waiting for Manhunt 3 to play!

G The Generous

^you just bump the topic

however,there are some rumour about Manhunt 3 will be revealed at this E3

Rucke

I hope this is true. Manhunt 3 with 360/PS3 graphics will make everything seem much more realistic. And the RAGE engine on top of that... inlove.gif

pyramid head

This topic's description sounds so so wrong, the mental images i'm getting are so wrong.

Back on topic Manhunt 3 may well happen, but i doubt it after the fuss made about Manhunt 2.