The Last Stand

General Scrotum

General Scrotum

This is my first mission.

History: The Grove Street Families is pushed into the Johnson house and the Ballas will attack soon. They must win or it is over for them.

Link: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=9238

EDIT (as of May 31, 2011): I just got FRAPS full version, thanks jetjatin, and I wanted to test it out. Here's a video of my very first mission, don't mind quality if you find it bad;

Edited by Secronom President

Quite interesting, but I can't really comment it.

I do everything until I get to the part where it says 'The police is here.', then I see a cop who is shooting at me and I kill him but after that nothing happens. What's wrong? confused.gif

Dead (Retired)

General Scrotum

It is suposed to say "Mission Passed". I'll try to watch for it.

EDIT: I deleted the original file and downloaded the mission and after I kill the police officer, it says, "Mission Passed."

Try to download it again. If it doesn't work, I'll try to modify it.

Yes, it worked now. I don't know if you changed something or not but it worked.

Here are the opinions.

Quite good. A little bit too easy but still nice. The only bad thing that I find in the mission is that you haven't done cut scenes. It would have made the mission nicer. Whatever. I found quite funny that Carl goes to eat and gets from the fridge an AK-47, and an armor. lol.gif

And the storyline is not really clear. So, there was Big Smoke, Sweet, Ryder & OG Loc in Johnson House, but who was that cop at the end?

Whatever, I found the mission relaxing, and it's really awesome for your first one. Still better than nothing, like I did. tounge.gif

Great job! biggrin.gif

Dead (Retired)

General Scrotum

Thanks for the feedback. icon14.gif

I thought I had. Like when it shows the Ballas in the lounge or Sweet saying to CJ Ryder is somewhere in the house... Maybe I forgot something. Anyway. I'll practice this feature for sure. icon14.gif

The storyline is explained in the three little sqaures at the top left of your screen. CJ, Sweet, Ryder, Big Smoke, OG Loc and the three other OGF are the last members. For the cop, it is simple. He was sent because of the gun shots. Didn't you had two or three stars? It can be an explanation too.

NothingSpecial

Nice job, bud! But it will cool if you make an endless mob of Ballas and the mission end with the death of player, maybe sigh.gif .

General Scrotum

Maybe... I ain't sure about this.

• 6 months later...
General Scrotum

I know I am making a huge bump, but I wanted to show my very first mission to the newest players.

Plus, I recently made of video of it.