Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

      1. St Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Wolfenhoffen

Fox News: Was 9/11 an inside job?

Recommended Posts

dog_day_sunrise

 

Yeah don't even get me started on flight 93... Okay so you're trying to tell me that the fuel from the planes that hit the WTC was enough to take down a steel building and it still continued to burn till like March or May of the next year, making it one of the longest burning fires for a building, but there are no fires out in the fiel in Pennsylvania?

/

This is what a plane crash looks like

user posted image

 

This is another example of what a plane crash looks like..

user posted image

 

 

THIS IS NOT

user posted image

user posted image

 

You're expecting me to believe the whole plane was completely disintegrated or 'fell into the mine' with nearly no traces of a Boeing? Also finding pieces of the plane miles away from the initial wreck? The only evidence was like two pictures released from the FBI and that is it. And then there is no fire or anything which would be a bit suspicious cause it was the enormous raging fires that took down the trade centers in the first place.. and also WTC7.. there are eye witnesses claiming bombs going off in there before planes even hit the WTC! They also found particles in dust that was thermite and molten iron in droplets that would've been caused by an explosion. Like are you going to believe down to earth everyday citizens and scientists or are you going to believe the ones that plan to kill thousands of their own citizens to justify a war?

 

The Gulf of Tonkin incident has recently been declassified and admitted that it was known about and could've been prevented.. So many people died in that war and it so easily could've been avoided but the government set us up for it.. Exactly as to what they're doing now with with 9/11. If you cannot see any truth through this then either you are as thick skulled as humans can get or just in love and trust your government no matter what, either way you're screwed.

A 160mph landing accident is completely imcomparable to a 500mph impact. Debris fields from full speed impacts, like that on Mount Erebus, are large and mostly consist of very small parts.

I'm getting rather fed up with the blind, baseless and wholey inaccurate comments on this thread, so I doubt I'll bother with it again. Some people are just too deluded to be true.

 

Oh, and for posterity, THIS is what a high-speed aircraft impact looks like.

user posted image

 

 

Some of the few pieces of wreckage found at the Pentagon may have come from a global hawk drone aircraft, not an airliner?

 

 

Nope. By that point only 3 had been built. And all were on shakedown several hundred miles away from New York at the Northprop Grumman facility in Colorado. And all three, including their FAA registered serials and identity codes, were in existance after 9/11

 

So what, now big business are in it too? Really, just no.

Edited by dog_day_sunrise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nerner
I just dont get how you don't understand that the government doesn't give a sh*t about you, or me, or anyone else they just care about the money. Remember the saying 'For the people, by the people'.. that supposed to be our government, but yet they will bomb their own people to trick their people into going and fighting a war for them.. You have been shown proof that our government will do this. What makes you think they wouldn't do it again to get us into another war?

 

And also if there were explosives in the WTC, someone would've had to gotten access to the inner support beams right? Well turns out right before the attacks, they had a team come in and do renovation on the support beams and elevators... there is no documentation to what they actually did and turns out that the company that did the renovation was also connected to the same exact agency(or w/e you call it) that did the investigation.. but noo nothing suspicious there right?

 

And besides that, you claim no evidence of explosives.. there are numerous videos from different sources that you can hear the explosives going off.. eye witnesses to bombs going off in the lobby, even firefighters saying bombs went off.. but that doesn't mean anything cause the government didn't put it in their official report that has more holes in it than swiss cheese..

 

If you just look at whats become of 9/11 with all media and propaganda aside.. a rewrite of foreign and domestic laws, the annihilation of our constitution, illegally invading numerous countries, degrading muslims and creating a scare of them, assassination of our own citizens, the ability to indefinitely detain American citizens without a cause so on and so forth.. we're starting to sound a hell of a lot like WWII Germany no? Now we have these scanners that show your naked bodies and you get practically groped in public for doing nothing wrong.. everyone is now a suspect in America.. and I'm guessing that everyones forgotten the right that you cannot be searched without reasonable cause.. It's very saddening to see people give in and throw away their rights so easily these days..

I'll split your baseless crap into paragraphs and deal with it as it comes at me.

 

1: You keep mentioning the word proof as if putting it in your sentences will make people think more of you. Where is this proof and what part of your arse did you pull it from?

 

2: So a business has multiple arms, are you seriously suggesting that they could really be in cahoots with the US government? You really are insane. And can you show me a link to this information which you found about them as since I have searched for a few minutes and can't find anything about it I am assuming that you are yet again talking absolute sh*te.

 

3: An explosion like sound can be produced simply by compressed air being forced into a space and vibrating. That is how the sonic boom occurs for example. Poor explanation but whatever, you catch my drift. Just because a loud bang was heard doesn't mean that there was explosive material present, suggestingso is absurd.

 

4: I could critique this paragraph but since it bears no relation to the actual focus of this topic and I don't want to derail it I won't bother. This thread was fun for a while laughing at people like you and Wolfenhoffen but now I am actually feeling sorry for you. Seek. Help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SWEETSAPRIK

 

This is what a plane crash looks like

user posted image

 

This is another example of what a plane crash looks like..

user posted image

 

Are you seriously incapable of seeing the difference between a crash landing where the pilot slows the plane as much as possible and tries his/her best to land as carefully as possible so that the plane has the best chance of landing intact and hopefully not killing him/her and everyone else on board, and an intentional crash where a terrorist intends to do as much damage as possible, flies as fast as he can and rams right into something?

 

Christ, the second picture is from a runway, and the pilot still couldn't keep it from breaking apart. You really think a plane would fare just as well when purposefully slammed directly into the side of a building at much higher speed?

 

Anyone with the slightest bit of common sense would expect the intentionally crashed planes from 9/11 to be worse than almost all other crashes, with the exception of one where the pilots have absolutely no control, and just happen to barrel into the round at full speed. Since in any normal situation, if the pilot has any control whatsoever they're using it to try and not die.

 

@dog_day_sunrise

I'm sure quite a few of us appreciate you actually bothering to discuss this topic intelligently, and attempting to bring some reason into the thread. But this topic is a perfect example of why it isn't worth trying to hammer reason, common sense, or scientific fact into certain people's heads. Some people have something in their head, and no matter how many times bits of their delusion (or even their entire delusion) are proven completely false, they'll still manage to ignore reality and cling to their fantasy. It's why many people are smart enough to not even bother wasting their time getting into a discussion about this subject, or one about whether or not the moon landing was faked, or whether or not the Earth is flat, etc., etc. It's because most of the people who manage to believe something along these lines don't care about science, and they don't care to learn anything, they feel like they already know "the truth", and everyone else is fooled somehow, and any information that doesn't mesh completely with their beliefs, or that disproves their beliefs, they ignore completely and bring up their dis-proven BS again ten minutes later. I mean I'm guessing that at this point you can already pick out the people in this topic who would still argue with you, even if you showed them newly uncovered video evidence of the whole thing happening exactly the way you say it did.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GrandMaster Smith

 

3: An explosion like sound can be produced simply by compressed air being forced into a space and vibrating. That is how the sonic boom occurs for example. Poor explanation but whatever, you catch my drift. Just because a loud bang was heard doesn't mean that there was explosive material present, suggestingso is absurd.

 

This has to be one of my all time favorite quotes now, suggesting that because many people heard explosion like sounds and there were traces of explosives in the dust, it is absurd to even mention that explosives might've caused those explosive sounds?.. haha c'mon you're just trying what you can to deny the possibility of bombs even though people that were actually there claim bombs going off in the lobbies.. who are you to say first hand witnesses are wrong? I think assuming the exact opposite is a bit absurd.. you can't always trust a corrupt government that has already done something like this before..

 

 

Here is a document showing that they had work on the internal beams and elevators.

user posted image

 

Taken from this website

 

 

A read of nano thermite and NIST

 

 

How does fire explain cut steel support columns?

 

user posted image

 

user posted image

 

They also immediately sold the scrap to the lowest bidder across seas not allowing people to do investigations on them..

 

 

 

Also live experiments of thermate melting through steel, and may I remind you this isn't even nano-thermite which is even much more powerful

 

Edited by GrandMaster Smith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dog_day_sunrise

AAAAAAAARGH.

 

 

3: An explosion like sound can be produced simply by compressed air being forced into a space and vibrating. That is how the sonic boom occurs for example. Poor explanation but whatever, you catch my drift. Just because a loud bang was heard doesn't mean that there was explosive material present, suggestingso is absurd.

 

This has to be one of my all time favorite quotes now, suggesting that because many people heard explosion like sounds and there were traces of explosives in the dust, it is absurd to even mention that explosives might've caused those explosive sounds?.. haha c'mon you're just trying what you can to deny the possibility of bombs even though people that were actually there claim bombs going off in the lobbies.. who are you to say first hand witnesses are wrong? I think assuming the exact opposite is a bit absurd.. you can't always trust a corrupt government that has already done something like this before..

 

 

Here is a document showing that they had work on the internal beams and elevators.

user posted image

 

Taken from this website[/url]

 

There were dozens of support columns away from the elevator areas. That document only concerns the columns that jut into the elevator shaft area.

As for "people" hearing an explosion- the vast majority didn't anyway. It's quite right that the force of a partial collapse could produce air pressure released in such a way that a loud bang could occur. It's also worht mentioning that, as I said earlier, the fine concrete dust from a partial collapse, if heated correctly, can cause a thermobaric explosion. Google "dust explosion". And now you're plain faced LYING about explosives.

 

I will repeat what I have said earlier.

 

THERMITE IS NOT AN EXPLOSIVE

IT IS COMPRISED OF RUST AND ALUMINIUM POWDER

BOTH OF WHICH ARE LIKLY TO BE FOUND IN COMBINATION AT ANY COLLAPSE SITE

 

 

A read of nano thermite and NIST

 

 

How does fire explain cut steel support columns?

 

user posted image

 

user posted image

 

They also immediately sold the scrap to the lowest bidder across seas not allowing people to do investigations on them..

 

Hmm, perhaps it's because, in the aftermath of the collapse, heavy cutting equipment was used to cut through much of the debris? Could it, perhaps, be that that picture is significantly post-collapse, as evidenced by just how flat and devoid of large items the debris pile is? Or maybe, just maybe, the fact that there's a excavator, possibly even FITTED with a cutting arm, in shot in one of those photographs? No of course not, because that would just be you misrepresenting information wouldn't it?

 

 

 

Also live experiments of thermate melting through steel, and may I remind you this isn't even nano-thermite which is even much more powerful

 

 

1) NANO THERMITE IS NO MORE POWERFUL THAN STANDARD THERMITE. IT USES THE SAME FUEL AND A DIFFERENT OXIDISING AGENT IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN A MORE CONTROLLED BURN.

2) THERMITE CANNOT CUT DIAGONALLY OR SIDEWAYS. ALL THAT VIDEO SHOWS IS THAT THERMITE CAN BURN VERTICALLY THROUGH STEEL BUT DOES NOT EXPLAIN HOW THERMITE COULD SUDDENLY ACT AGAINST GRAVITY AS ALL THE SHOTS SHOW IT BURNING VERTICALLY.

3) THOSE BEAMS ARE VASTLY SMALLER THAN THE STRUCTURAL SUPPORTS OF THE WTC

 

 

and finally...

4) HOW DAMN BRIGHT IT IS? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TELLING ME THAT, IN QUANTITIES SUFFICIANT TO BRING DOWN A BUILDING, WOULDN'T BE VISABLE FROM MILES AWAY?

 

You really are so fully of horsesh*t it's untrue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nlitement

9/11 = 0.81818181... = HAHAHAHAHA (1st and 8th letters of the alphabet). Conspiracy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
antikuffaar1979

watch:

The Third Tower

Why The Towers Fell

The Alex Jones Deception (youtube)

The 911 Conspiracies - Fact or Fiction

Screw Loose Change

9/11 Debunked (youtube from RKOwens4)

Building On Ground Zero

__________________________________________________

there is no conspiracy ! f*ck twoofers !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4-wy9pRUXQ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dog_day_sunrise

 

watch:

The Third Tower

Why The Towers Fell

The Alex Jones Deception (youtube)

The 911 Conspiracies - Fact or Fiction

Screw Loose Change

9/11 Debunked (youtube from RKOwens4)

Building On Ground Zero

__________________________________________________

there is no conspiracy ! f*ck twoofers !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4-wy9pRUXQ

Additionlly, listen to the scientists, technicians and enginers over the crack-pot conspiracy nuts and read the dozens of independant reports from all over the world into 9/11.

 

Anyone who believes a conspiracy theory over a scientific theory might as well pack up shop and start believing in unicorns and dragons too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
antikuffaar1979

 

watch:

The Third Tower

Why The Towers Fell

The Alex Jones Deception (youtube)

The 911 Conspiracies - Fact or Fiction

Screw Loose Change

9/11 Debunked (youtube from RKOwens4)

Building On Ground Zero

__________________________________________________

there is no conspiracy ! f*ck twoofers !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4-wy9pRUXQ

Additionlly, listen to the scientists, technicians and enginers over the crack-pot conspiracy nuts and read the dozens of independant reports from all over the world into 9/11.

 

Anyone who believes a conspiracy theory over a scientific theory might as well pack up shop and start believing in unicorns and dragons too.

i listen to the scientists, technicians and enginers, they say that a CD is impossible and in the list of documentaries what i listed, there are enginers etc etc.... say the same, and the scientists who found "thermite" forgot to say that thermite can be used in welding and desrtoy a building with thermite is not possible, never saw it, never happen, and twoofers change everytime the bomb what have been used on 9/11 (in real there was no bombs), first twoofers say it was thermite, then nanothermite, then superthermite, then thermate, then nanothermate etc....

 

sorry but Architects&Engineers disagree with 9/11 conspiracies like "controlled demolition" etc....

 

here are pages that debunk 9/11 conspiracies, some of them are english and some are german :

 

http://www.debunking911.com/

http://www.jod911.com/

http://www.911myths.com

http://www.mosaik911.de

http://www.livestream.com/911truthersaredomesticterrorists

http://sites.google.com/site/911stories/wtcelevatorshafts

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/

http://themiraclecross.com/index.asp

http://sept11thconspiracy.blogspot.com/201...in-need-of.html

http://www.exposingtheloosechange.com/

http://www.spiegel.de/spiegelspecial/0,1518,435547,00.html

http://wanews.org/docs/Flight%2077.htm

http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%...DU4OTg1Ng%3D%3D

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/release...wtc_videos.html

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/index.htm

http://sites.google.com/site/911guide/pentagon

http://sites.google.com/site/911guide/flight93

http://sites.google.com/site/911guide/wtc

http://sites.google.com/site/911guide/hijackers

http://sites.google.com/site/911guide/other

http://sites.google.com/site/911guide/

http://www.structuremag.org/Archives/2007-...lsanz-Nov07.pdf

http://www.physics911.net/thermite

http://www.wissenslogs.de/wblogs/blog/ment...d-trade-centers

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verschw%C3%B6..._September_2001

http://zmag.de/artikel/Verschwoerungstheor...er-11-September

Edited by antikuffaar1979

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dog_day_sunrise
watch:

The Third Tower

Why The Towers Fell

The Alex Jones Deception (youtube)

The 911 Conspiracies - Fact or Fiction

Screw Loose Change

9/11 Debunked (youtube from RKOwens4)

Building On Ground Zero

__________________________________________________

there is no conspiracy ! f*ck twoofers !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4-wy9pRUXQ

Additionlly, listen to the scientists, technicians and enginers over the crack-pot conspiracy nuts and read the dozens of independant reports from all over the world into 9/11.

 

Anyone who believes a conspiracy theory over a scientific theory might as well pack up shop and start believing in unicorns and dragons too.

i listen to the scientists, technicians and enginers, they say that a CD is impossible and in the list of documentaries what i listed, there are enginers etc etc.... say the same, and the scientists who found "thermite" forgot to say that thermite can be used in welding and desrtoy a building with thermite is not possible, never saw it, never happen, and twoofers change everytime the bomb what have been used on 9/11 (in real there was no bombs), first twoofers say it was thermite, then nanothermite, then superthermite, then thermate, then nanothermate etc....

 

sorry but Architects&Engineers disagree with 9/11 conspiracies like "controlled demolition" etc....

 

here are pages that debunk 9/11 conspiracies, some of them are english and some are german :

 

http://www.debunking911.com/

http://www.jod911.com/

http://www.911myths.com

http://www.mosaik911.de

http://www.livestream.com/911truthersaredomesticterrorists

http://sites.google.com/site/911stories/wtcelevatorshafts

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/

http://themiraclecross.com/index.asp

http://sept11thconspiracy.blogspot.com/201...in-need-of.html

http://www.exposingtheloosechange.com/

http://www.spiegel.de/spiegelspecial/0,1518,435547,00.html

http://wanews.org/docs/Flight%2077.htm

http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%...DU4OTg1Ng%3D%3D

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/release...wtc_videos.html

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/index.htm

http://sites.google.com/site/911guide/pentagon

http://sites.google.com/site/911guide/flight93

http://sites.google.com/site/911guide/wtc

http://sites.google.com/site/911guide/hijackers

http://sites.google.com/site/911guide/other

http://sites.google.com/site/911guide/

http://www.structuremag.org/Archives/2007-...lsanz-Nov07.pdf

http://www.physics911.net/thermite

http://www.wissenslogs.de/wblogs/blog/ment...d-trade-centers

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verschw%C3%B6..._September_2001

http://zmag.de/artikel/Verschwoerungstheor...er-11-September

Which is exactly what I've been saying for pages and pages and pages now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
antikuffaar1979

oh i not read other posts, i thought you are a conspiracy theorists alias twoofer, good to see some peoples are not twoofers idiots who cant stand up the real facts smile.gif

me not good english im russian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GrandMaster Smith

Okay so let me get this straight, you ask how they would be able to keep the lid shut on the whole thing, Wolfenhoffen told you about Operation Northwood, the plan to kill its own American citizens to trick them into getting into war, you wanted proof so I showed you the pdf file.

 

You say no evidence of explosives going off, I have shown you numerous amounts of evidence of explosives, and what better to use to cover up would be thermite in a construction site? Also melted iron droplets have been found that would only be able to have been produced by an explosion. Even a tape of a firefighter that was in wtc7 saying that explosives were going off on floors 7 & 8 that had been held just until recently

 

You have said thermate CANNOT cut steel, I have shown you live experiments of thermite cutting steel in a straight line and how thermite can be used as a bomb all by an amateur pyrotechnic.. You would honestly think that the CIA wouldn't be able to pull of a better job than him?

 

I told you that for in order for them to have planted anything in the twin towers they would've somehow have had access to the inner support beams, I have shown you documentation that in DEC 2000 that they had renovation done to the support beams and elevators to be finished within the year.. They had also fireproofed the exact levels that the planes hit as well.. But of course since you were there, those weren't the right support beams they would've needed to take down the building.. give me a break.

 

And that has nothing to even do with WHY the government would do this, you guys seem to skip through that. What was the point of Operation Northwood? To use a terrorist attack to get us into war. What has become of 9/11? We instantly go into numerous wars..

 

Now the World Trade Center towers were designed and built to withstand a hit from a plane. You get a plane proof building, you get the steel in it hot enough to melt without getting the flames hot enough to melt steel, you have renovation work needed to be able to plant the bombs in the wtc, you can even get the government give you a document saying it is okay to kill thousands of civilians, as long as we get into war its justified, throw it all together and you've got yourself a conspiracy.. I just like to point out there are many many unanswered questions, especially to the ones who lost loved ones on that day. If the government has video of a plane hitting the pentagon then show it! If there wasn't any explosives found, maybe it would've helped if they would've actually looked for explosives.. there's reports of bomb sniffing dogs were removed from the towers weeks before the incident.. I mean the list goes on and on and if they have the answers why won't they give them?

 

I'm tired of the personal attacks, just because false flag attacks have been done before and I want to ask questions makes me a complete nutcase? No one can deny there are many questions left unanswered. There are also eyewitnesses that were in the basement and said the elevators just blew up and a large explosion came out..

 

 

This one is an explosion AFTER the towers had already fallen, coming from wtc 7

 

 

Is it really that absurd to believe that some sort of explosion led to the sounds of explosives going off? I just think its stupid to slander anyone who questions the official word..

Edited by GrandMaster Smith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrew

For f*cks sake, will you actually LISTEN and READ what has been posted by people WHO are INDEPENDENT and ACTUALLY know what they are talking about? You are getting boring very quickly, and if you use a f*cking youtube video again AS f*cking evidence in this section of the forums YOUR posting rights for this section will be void.

 

All your posts consist of are youtube videos, mere speculation no fact or properly referenced document or REAL evidence.

 

DDS has mentioned that thermite CAN cut metal, need alot of it so much that it would light up the sky and be seen from miles away. He has also said that it is impossible for it to cut it at that angle. Your response? A youtube video.

 

He has already mentioned what the sounds of explosions could actually be. Yet you refuse to listen to this, and instead post you tube videos which mention explosions, of course they'll hear explosions they are in a burning building comprised of 90% of air, when something collapses where the hell is the air going to go? And when air is forced out you get an explosion.

 

The steel never melted, it merely got too hot and fractured and weakened, you do actually realised that sustain metal at temperatures near its maximum for a long time and you will get problems.

 

Operation Northwood it was a plan, they never carried it out. To pull off this kind of attack would need a huge crew and lots of planning something that would not be kept secret for very long.

 

And by all this relentless campaigning what the hell do you hope to achieve? What's done is done, get over it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GrandMaster Smith
For f*cks sake, will you actually LISTEN and READ what has been posted by people WHO are INDEPENDENT and ACTUALLY know what they are talking about? You are getting boring very quickly, and if you use a f*cking youtube video again AS f*cking evidence in this section of the forums YOUR posting rights for this section will be void.

 

All your posts consist of are youtube videos, mere speculation no fact or properly referenced document or REAL evidence.

 

DDS has mentioned that thermite CAN cut metal, need alot of it so much that it would light up the sky and be seen from miles away. He has also said that it is impossible for it to cut it at that angle. Your response? A youtube video.

 

He has already mentioned what the sounds of explosions could actually be. Yet you refuse to listen to this, and instead post you tube videos which mention explosions, of course they'll hear explosions they are in a burning building comprised of 90% of air, when something collapses where the hell is the air going to go? And when air is forced out you get an explosion.

 

The steel never melted, it merely got too hot and fractured and weakened, you do actually realised that sustain metal at temperatures near its maximum for a long time and you will get problems.

 

Operation Northwood it was a plan, they never carried it out. To pull off this kind of attack would need a huge crew and lots of planning something that would not be kept secret for very long.

 

And by all this relentless campaigning what the hell do you hope to achieve? What's done is done, get over it.

If you look back I do bring forth real documents and evidence.

 

All I want is for them to re-open an investigation. There are many families who lost loved ones in the attack and have strong beliefs that the government was involved as well.

 

If there's nothing to hide then why can't private companies come in and do an investigation? Many who have done their own investigation have come up with different answers than given out in the official report, could that be why?

 

And yes, youtube videos. It is first hand evidence that is not manipulated, you cannot put that into a written report..

 

And yes he mentioned what the sounds of explosions could of been, as did I. He called it absurd to even assume that explosive sounds came from an explosion.. I'm not refuting what he's said just putting my input in but it gets shot down right away..

 

And if the steel never melted, why was there liquid metal pouring outside of the towers minutes before collapse? If it were to have only warped from the heat, I would not expect it to nearly freefall into itself on its strongest part, you would expect to see it topple to the side, not look nearly identical to a controlled demolition.

 

And yes, Operation Northwood was just a plan, which was turned down by president Kennedy. Kennedy later gave a speech on how the government is corrupt with secret societies, then low and behold, on his way to give a speech he was murdered in plain site..

 

Like I said, what I hope to achieve is to spread awareness to those more open minded and that some things aren't fully right and eventually re-open an investigation. If there's nothing to hide then I see no reason to dismiss it..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dog_day_sunrise

 

If you look back I do bring forth real documents and evidence.

 

Only circumstantial. Nothing concrete. A video showing that thermite can cut through a metal beam does not mean that this was the case. The same would be true if it were a blowtorch or explosives. Just because something is capable of doing something does not mean that it has done it, especially if there is evidendce to the contrary. It's that kind of convoluted logic that I just don't understand.

 

 

All I want is for them to re-open an investigation. There are many families who lost loved ones in the attack and have strong beliefs that the government was involved as well.

 

Why? the 9/11 Commission presented its results, backed up with empirical evidence and testing. There is no new evidence to suggest foul play. What good will re-opening an investigation do if there is nothing new to investigate?

 

 

If there's nothing to hide then why can't private companies come in and do an investigation? Many who have done their own investigation have come up with different answers than given out in the official report, could that be why?

 

Find me one. Find me one single, properly researched, scientifically merited paper that doubts the official findings. Just try. As I have said, I wave worked with companies who specialise in structural engineering, terrorist casualty prediction, counter-terrorism and counterinsurgency operations, risk assessment and just about every other sector related to the collapse of the WTC. And I have yet to find a single person, with their RICS, PHD and MEng qualifications who sees any evidence that contravenes the official account.

 

 

And yes, youtube videos. It is first hand evidence that is not manipulated, you cannot put that into a written report..

 

First hand evidence is valueless without scientific theory to back it. I could say that I had first-hand experience of the existence of unicorns, or god, or dragons, or anything else utterly illogical. Without proper, empirically measurable scientific evidence behind it, any statement of truth is essentially null and void.

 

 

And yes he mentioned what the sounds of explosions could of been, as did I. He called it absurd to even assume that explosive sounds came from an explosion.. I'm not refuting what he's said just putting my input in but it gets shot down right away..

 

There is no evidence to disprove the theory that air pressure was the likely cause of the "explosive" sound. There is significant evidence against that sound being created by explosives. And besides, make up your mind, are we talking thermite (which is an oxidized exothermic reaction) or are we talking about explosive combustion? They're totally different things. Not that that matters, as there is no evidence for, and significant evidence, empirically and scientifically provable (see my previous posts) against either as a credible theory.

 

 

And if the steel never melted, why was there liquid metal pouring outside of the towers minutes before collapse? If it were to have only warped from the heat, I would not expect it to nearly freefall into itself on its strongest part, you would expect to see it topple to the side, not look nearly identical to a controlled demolition.

 

No structural steel melted. There was a significant quantity of non-structural steel and aluminum in the building, used as cladding, pipework and just about everything else. Fully feasible that certain hotspots (such as areas where combustible materials in the building created flashover conditions and provided and oxidizing agent for jet fuel, therefore increasing it's energy potential and the ferocity of it's exothermic reaction), therefore resulting in melted metal pooling. People seem to ignore the fact that there were significant quantities (hundreds of tonnes) of aluminum and other metals in the building besides steel, some of which combust at high temperatures and create vastly more heat than burning jet fuel alone, and some of which melt at temperatures much lower than that of steel.

 

 

And yes, Operation Northwood was just a plan, which was turned down by president Kennedy. Kennedy later gave a speech on how the government is corrupt with secret societies, then low and behold, on his way to give a speech he was murdered in plain site..

 

No tangible evidence to support the theory that anyone other than Lee Harvey Oswald was involved. Just more baseless conspiracy bullsh*t.

 

 

Like I said, what I hope to achieve is to spread awareness to those more open minded and that some things aren't fully right and eventually re-open an investigation. If there's nothing to hide then I see no reason to dismiss it..

 

It can be dismissed as an independently sanctioned investigation has already been done. What next, open up the file on the Mount Erebus disaster to try and prove it was aliens and not pilot error? What utter sh*t you talk.

 

What next?

 

 

 

 

EDIT:

 

In reference to your earlier post:

 

1)Thermite is not an explosive. Repeat after me. THERMITE IS NOT AN EXPLOSIVE. I never said it couldn't cut steel. I said it couldn't cut against gravity. Which it can't. Show me evidence that thermite can be encouraged to burn horizontally through something rather than vertically against it.

 

2) As far as I'm aware, all buildings of the scale of the WTC need maintenance work on elevators, and tests of structural integrity, every year. Are you honestly saying they planted explosively in the towers in December 2000 then didn't make use of them until nearly a year later? And if you're going to destroy it with explosives, why go through the complex procedure of rigging every one of the hundreds of supporting columns with explosives, bearing in mind that:

 

>Most chemical detonators degrade rapidly after being removed from their vacuum packaging

>Most electrical detonators require physical cabling (in this case coming in at the hundreds of meters) to enable their detonation

>Most radio or IR detonators are designed to be used in open areas and are not shielded against electromagnetic interference.

 

When they could have just done a 1993-squared, ultra-sized car bomb (±5000lb of RDX or Hexogen, aluminum powder and LPG to create a much more powerful thermobaric type explosive) and set that off in the basement? A device of the above size and design can have a pressure wave area of hundreds of meters and a similar bristance force to a sub-kiloton yield nuclear weapon- enough to level and entire town centre, let alone one building. Much easier than risking discovery by gradually and systematically rigging every major support with explosives.

 

3) Yes, buildings have been designed to withstand impact from aircraft, but only at sub-5000m velocities- I.E impact on landing approach. No building has ever been designed to withstand the full-force impact of a passenger aircraft traveling at 500mph. In terms of energy transfer, the impact equates to

 

634 million lb ft of force.

Edited by dog_day_sunrise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tubbs51

When ever i need a good laugh i always come in here and read the latest posts and laugh at GMS and the other guy ignoring facts and saying that they provide fact which actually can be disproven lol

 

Once again i agree with DDS and the ones who dont believe in the fear mongering that is the troofers lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dog_day_sunrise

To quantify my earlier post RE foot-poundage, that assumes an aircraft near maximum gross weight but does not consider chemical energy contained in fuel in the tanks. A rough calculation shows that the fuel on board the two aircraft that hit the towers had a specific energy equivalent to around 114 short tons of TNT (0.114 kilotons)- which is roughly equivilant to the median yield of a Special Atomic Demolition Munition.

 

And going back to the "jet fuel not being hot enough to melt steel" argument- something that's totally slipped my mind is that yes, liquid Jet-A1 doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel under standard atmospheric conditions, but in an enclosed space where downdrafts are encouraged, like a lift shaft or boxing around a support column, the high ambient temperature is likely to cause jet fuel to vaporize and form an explosive cloud that then ignites- higher oxygen concentration between jet fuel molecules = higher burn temperature- and also could be yet another feasible explanation for the "explosives" sound- a fuel flashover.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
antikuffaar1979
When ever i need a good laugh i always come in here and read the latest posts and laugh at GMS and the other guy ignoring facts and saying that they provide fact which actually can be disproven lol

 

Once again i agree with DDS and the ones who dont believe in the fear mongering that is the troofers lmao

When ever i need a good laugh i always come in here and read your and all posts from conspiracy nuts who ignoring proves, facts and links LOL.

 

i can make stupid conspiracy theories too, see : on 9/11, the 5 lightpoles on the pentagon were destroyed by high explosives C4, a big high explosive bomb was planted on the pentagon that made the big explosion what you can see aon the 2 pentagon security cameras, nothing hit the pentagon.

 

a guy with a stinger shoot the world trade center

 

 

YES SEE I CAN MAKE STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES TOO !!! SO STOP ALL THIS CONSPIRACY sh*t !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Struff Bunstridge

GrandMaster Smith - please consider your response to dog_day_sunshine's post extremely carefully. It's been a while since I've seen anyone so completely argued into a corner in D&D; please be aware that unless you can respond in kind, I'm completely happy to lock the f*ck out of this thread. Simply repeating the same things over and over again is not a debate, it's a stuck record.

 

Everyone else, feel free to weigh in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nerner
When ever i need a good laugh i always come in here and read the latest posts and laugh at GMS and the other guy ignoring facts and saying that they provide fact which actually can be disproven lol

 

Once again i agree with DDS and the ones who dont believe in the fear mongering that is the troofers lmao

When ever i need a good laugh i always come in here and read your and all posts from conspiracy nuts who ignoring proves, facts and links LOL.

 

i can make stupid conspiracy theories too, see : on 9/11, the 5 lightpoles on the pentagon were destroyed by high explosives C4, a big high explosive bomb was planted on the pentagon that made the big explosion what you can see aon the 2 pentagon security cameras, nothing hit the pentagon.

 

a guy with a stinger shoot the world trade center

 

 

YES SEE I CAN MAKE STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES TOO !!! SO STOP ALL THIS CONSPIRACY sh*t !!!

Not only have you grabbed the wrong end of the stick, you have proceeded to violently sodomize yourself with it. Good work. icon14.gif

 

@Struff He brought in on himself by constantly repeating the same things over and over again. I'd be quite happy for you to lock this thread as there is no argument here anymore, just a stupid boy who doesn't seem to realise the facts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rown

 

When ever i need a good laugh i always come in here and read the latest posts and laugh at GMS and the other guy ignoring facts and saying that they provide fact which actually can be disproven lol

 

Once again i agree with DDS and the ones who dont believe in the fear mongering that is the troofers lmao

When ever i need a good laugh i always come in here and read your and all posts from conspiracy nuts who ignoring proves, facts and links LOL.

 

i can make stupid conspiracy theories too, see : on 9/11, the 5 lightpoles on the pentagon were destroyed by high explosives C4, a big high explosive bomb was planted on the pentagon that made the big explosion what you can see aon the 2 pentagon security cameras, nothing hit the pentagon.

 

a guy with a stinger shoot the world trade center

 

 

YES SEE I CAN MAKE STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES TOO !!! SO STOP ALL THIS CONSPIRACY sh*t !!!

Not only have you grabbed the wrong end of the stick, you have proceeded to violently sodomize yourself with it. Good work. icon14.gif

Isn't this the second time he's attacked someone who agreed with him?

 

I am catloaf_by_anuj.gif'd.

 

@Bohemian Grove: Going to see a weird play in the woods does not make them satanic. Going on a private trip does not make it an attempt to thwart the people's rights. Don't they have the right to privacy the same as the rest of us?

 

@dds: Also. th Empire States building got hit by a plane and didn't fall!!! You're argument is fail. /sarcasm if it was necessary to clarify

 

Rown rampage_ani.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dog_day_sunrise

 

@Bohemian Grove: Going to see a weird play in the woods does not make them satanic. Going on a private trip does not make it an attempt to thwart the people's rights. Don't they have the right to privacy the same as the rest of us?

NOBODY HAS A RIGHT TO ANYTHING. THE GOVERNMENT JUST GIVES YOU THE IMPRESSION OF FREEDOM OF THOUGHT WHILST CONTROLLING YOU WITH MICROCHIPS IN YOUR SPINAL COLUMN- THEY CREATED CRIME SO THAT PEOPLE WOULDN'T REALISE THEIR LIVES WERE JUST ILLUSIONS...

 

[/grandmaster smith]

 

wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GrandMaster Smith

Well that little 'play' they do is actually a worship to Moloch, a pagan deity, which was performed back in Babylon by the Egyptians and they would idolize a giant statue of an owl and sacrifice their child by throwing them into the fire. Now the people at bohemian grove do a mock sacrifice so its a dummy, but still.

 

But if you guys cannot see how for a building to completely fall in on itself it would need all of the support beams to fail at one single instant, then there's no convincing. Even though there are many architects and physicists who agree, for a building to fall at free fall speed it would need for ALL the support beams to somehow fail at once, all of them at one single moment.. a little fire IS NOT capable of taking out every single support beam at the same time.

 

There is even video of the owner of the building, Larry Silverstein, who says in his own words "I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it." And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse." ... then the clip cuts to the tower falling down in the documentary by abc or one of those stations in 2002. Hell ill even post a link for you guys to watch.

 

Larry Silverstein interview

 

And get this, weeks before the collapse, the owner Larry actually for the first time in 30 years filed for a 99 year lease on the buildings and is now raking in $4.6 Billion.. but no scam right? NIST wouldn't even test if explosions caused the collapse, yet the owner is admitting that they took it down themselves.. if they decided to take it down then why can't they just say that in the report? Its obvious some things are not right in the official report.

 

Its really just almost so obvious building 7 was controlled demolition it makes me question that maybe fires really did cause it to collapse because the Government would have to believe people are pretty f*ckin stupid to believe their story if it was an inside job. Watch any controlled demolition and then watch building 7 and you will get the exact same results.. falling at freefall speed then imploding into its own footprint. I would love to see someone be able to pull that off without being a controlled demolition..

 

edit- If you guys want all your proof, go here and you'll find a huge list of articles on how controlled demolition caused the collapse of the buildings, videos of interviews and all that good stuff.

Edited by GrandMaster Smith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
antikuffaar1979

 

Well that little 'play' they do is actually a worship to Moloch, a pagan deity, which was performed back in Babylon by the Egyptians and they would idolize a giant statue of an owl and sacrifice their child by throwing them into the fire. Now the people at bohemian grove do a mock sacrifice so its a dummy, but still.

 

But if you guys cannot see how for a building to completely fall in on itself it would need all of the support beams to fail at one single instant, then there's no convincing. Even though there are many architects and physicists who agree, for a building to fall at free fall speed it would need for ALL the support beams to somehow fail at once, all of them at one single moment.. a little fire IS NOT capable of taking out every single support beam at the same time.

 

There is even video of the owner of the building, Larry Silverstein, who says in his own words "I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it." And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."   ... then the clip cuts to the tower falling down in the documentary by abc or one of those stations in 2002. Hell ill even post a link for you guys to watch.

 

Larry Silverstein interview

 

And get this, weeks before the collapse, the owner Larry actually for the first time in 30 years filed for a 99 year lease on the buildings and is now raking in $4.6 Billion.. but no scam right? NIST wouldn't even test if explosions caused the collapse, yet the owner is admitting that they took it down themselves.. if they decided to take it down then why can't they just say that in the report? Its obvious some things are not right in the official report.

 

Its really just almost so obvious building 7 was controlled demolition it makes me question that maybe fires really did cause it to collapse because the Government would have to believe people are pretty f*ckin stupid to believe their story if it was an inside job. Watch any controlled demolition and then watch building 7 and you will get the exact same results.. falling at freefall speed then imploding into its own footprint. I would love to see someone be able to pull that off without being a controlled demolition..

 

edit- If you guys want all your proof, go here and you'll find a huge list of articles on how controlled demolition caused the collapse of the buildings, videos of interviews and all that good stuff.

about the interview with larry silversten :

 

 

about wtc 7 collapse :

 

 

about AE911 "truth" richard gage biggrin.gif:D :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFVoencqfZw

 

and to the last biggrin.gif:D:D:D :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4-wy9pRUXQ

 

guy, AE911 are idiots, they present everytime the same sh*t, and there are no facts, other architects and engineers disagree with AE911truth,

Edited by antikuffaar1979

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dog_day_sunrise

 

But if you guys cannot see how for a building to completely fall in on itself it would need all of the support beams to fail at one single instant, then there's no convincing. Even though there are many architects and physicists who agree, for a building to fall at free fall speed it would need for ALL the support beams to somehow fail at once, all of them at one single moment.. a little fire IS NOT capable of taking out every single support beam at the same time.

 

...Except it wouldn't, as I've said before. A centralised collapse in a building which bears most of it's structural load centrally and has the external walling supporting little load and braced against aforementioned centre would result in an inward collapse.

 

 

There is even video of the owner of the building, Larry Silverstein, who says in his own words "I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it." And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."  ... then the clip cuts to the tower falling down in the documentary by abc or one of those stations in 2002. Hell ill even post a link for you guys to watch.

 

Larry Silverstein interview

 

And get this, weeks before the collapse, the owner Larry actually for the first time in 30 years filed for a 99 year lease on the buildings and is now raking in $4.6 Billion.. but no scam right? NIST wouldn't even test if explosions caused the collapse, yet the owner is admitting that they took it down themselves..

 

You see, to me that above quote suggests that he was pulling firefighters out of the building, not the building itself.

As for the lease on the buildings, I'll admit that that is a coincidence, but the law of averages dictates that it's far more likely than terrorists "just happening" to hit the buildings, perpetrated by the government and under a complete information blackout meaning that no foreign agency, whose citizens were killed, was able to find out the "truth".

 

As I've said before, the above is not just improbable, it's downright impossible.

 

 

This it the 3rd steel building EVER to fall by fire, the first two being the trade towers, but I will let that slide since they were hit by 757's. But it is obvious that the official report is not correct, they barely even mentioned building 7 if I recall correct.

 

Its really just almost so obvious building 7 was controlled demolition it makes me question that maybe fires really did cause it to collapse because the Government would have to believe people are pretty f*ckin stupid to believe their story if it was an inside job. Watch any controlled demolition and then watch building 7 and you will get the exact same results.. falling at freefall speed then imploding into its own footprint. I would love to see someone be able to pull that off without being a controlled demolition..

 

See my earlier post regarding the mechanics of controlled demolition, compared to the way in which the building fell, and also the theories regarding collapse initiated structural failings in the concrete foundation bed of WTC7 after the collapse of the two main towers. Also see the part collapse or partial structural failure of other buildings on the site, that shared the same bedrock and foundation block.

 

 

edit- If you guys want all your proof, go here and you'll find a huge list of articles on how controlled demolition caused the collapse of the buildings, videos of interviews and all that good stuff.

 

There are dozens of websites of scientists whose finding have agreed with the original theory regarding the collapse. Information can be interpreted in different ways. Scientific consensus looks at the "how" aspect of events and ignores the "why" or the surrounding non-scientific events.

 

You have still failed to address the following considerations:

 

Technical

> How an explosive demolition could be initiated from the top of the towers without scattering debris from the top two floors over a much larger radius than it was in reality

> How such an explosive demolition could be instigated in a still-functioning building, without the presence of demolition engineers on-site monitoring and organising the collapse- demolition isn't a case of rigging up some wires and pressing a button, to demolish such a large building would require hundreds of people and thousands of man-hours.

> How thermite could burn against gravity

> How thermite could be used without the extremely bright burn being visible.

> How thermite could be identified separately from the identification of iron oxide and aluminum, both of which were present to great extents in both towers both during construction and prior to collapse.

 

Political/Strategic

> How every other intelligence agency failed to grasp the fact that the citizens who died on 9/11 were murdered by the US, despite many of them having an enormous presence in the US and even the WTC at the time of the attacks.

> The fact that the WTC attacks were part of a chain of incidents stretching back to the mid 90's in which the US or it's allies have been targets of Islamic extremist, and perhaps to an even greater extent how the fact that these other plots are so meticulously interlinked (for example one of the 9/11 terrorists had previously been involved in an attempt to ram an explosives-ladened speedboat into a US Destroyer in the port of Aden) that such a notion would mean that almost all terrorism since about 1995 had been directly sanctioned by the US

> What political justification there could be for perpetrating the demolition of the WTC, given that the argument regarding the Iraq and Afghanistan wars has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QwertyAAA
Well that little 'play' they do is actually a worship to Moloch, a pagan deity, which was performed back in Babylon by the Egyptians and they would idolize a giant statue of an owl and sacrifice their child by throwing them into the fire. Now the people at bohemian grove do a mock sacrifice so its a dummy, but still.

Woah, woah, woah. Now you're just horrifically wrong. Moloch was worshipped by the Phoenicians, who lived in Palestine. Egypt and Babylon had nothing to do with it - and Egyptians certainly wouldn't migrate to f*cking Mesopotamia. Not only would they have no reason to, but the Neo-Assyrian Empire only held Egypt for a few decades, so it just wouldn't have had the time to create the infrastructure needed to allow large-scale migration from one end of the empire to the other.

 

 

Whyyyyy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
antikuffaar1979
Well that little 'play' they do is actually a worship to Moloch, a pagan deity, which was performed back in Babylon by the Egyptians and they would idolize a giant statue of an owl and sacrifice their child by throwing them into the fire. Now the people at bohemian grove do a mock sacrifice so its a dummy, but still.

Woah, woah, woah. Now you're just horrifically wrong. Moloch was worshipped by the Phoenicians, who lived in Palestine. Egypt and Babylon had nothing to do with it - and Egyptians certainly wouldn't migrate to f*cking Mesopotamia. Not only would they have no reason to, but the Neo-Assyrian Empire only held Egypt for a few decades, so it just wouldn't have had the time to create the infrastructure needed to allow large-scale migration from one end of the empire to the other.

 

 

Whyyyyy.

PWNED biggrin.gif

 

twoofers know nothing wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GrandMaster Smith

 

You see, to me that above quote suggests that he was pulling firefighters out of the building, not the building itself.

As for the lease on the buildings, I'll admit that that is a coincidence, but the law of averages dictates that it's far more likely than terrorists "just happening" to hit the buildings, perpetrated by the government and under a complete information blackout meaning that no foreign agency, whose citizens were killed, was able to find out the "truth".

 

 

This is roughly the same thing I see 'debunkers' saying everytime they see this quote. They take it for something completely out of context everytime, if you're watching to documentary, he was talking to the Fire Dep. and they said they can't contain the flames so they decided to pull it, and they sat there and watched the building fall.. then even the documentary then cuts to a video of wtc7 falling. Like that along with the insurance fraud what more could you guys want?

 

 

Technical

> How an explosive demolition could be initiated from the top of the towers without scattering debris from the top two floors over a much larger radius than it was in reality

> How such an explosive demolition could be instigated in a still-functioning building, without the presence of demolition engineers on-site monitoring and organising the collapse- demolition isn't a case of rigging up some wires and pressing a button, to demolish such a large building would require hundreds of people and thousands of man-hours.

> How thermite could burn against gravity

> How thermite could be used without the extremely bright burn being visible.

> How thermite could be identified separately from the identification of iron oxide and aluminum, both of which were present to great extents in both towers both during construction and prior to collapse.

 

I've shown you the documents that show they had renovation to the towers, thats how they would have access. In a video shown earlier the guy made a little contraption that not only lets thermite cut straight lines, but covers up the bright flash.. now I can't remember if he got it to cut horizontally, I'm going to have to go back re watch that one..

Now if you want here is a 25 page paper on the thermite found at the site of collapse

if that doesn't answer your questions on the thermite found then idk what to tell you

 

About how the towers fell and why the official story is inconsistent

 

wtc 7

 

 

 

 

PWNED biggrin.gif

 

twoofers know nothing wink.gif

 

Sorry if I had the people wrong, you act as if it changes the matter that they are pagan deitys that our politicians are worshiping, not just some sort of play in the woods..

 

 

 

..and also of course you're going to see other not liking what ae911s doing and are going to try and discredit them. But do not pay attention to any pre-biases or anything when researching and reading this, dont let your mind already make up its decision before actually paying attention to what these guys have to say.. these are scientists who have phd's, just like you requested earlier so before immediately disclaiming what I put forth, actually read it and go through it to make up your own mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tyler

Grandmaster Smith in the interest of debate I think you'd better just quote the main point of each link and post them. Your external link credit is a bit low around here, for all parties. As far as the Paganism goes, isn't this country founded on the thought of free religion and practice? Aren't modernist-Christians losing the old ways of sacrificial worship, whilst Paganists and some others retain it? Just some food for thought on that one, since you were the one saying the founding fathers would be angry with the way this America turned out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dog_day_sunrise

 

This is roughly the same thing I see 'debunkers' saying everytime they see this quote. They take it for something completely out of context everytime, if you're watching to documentary, he was talking to the Fire Dep. and they said they can't contain the flames so they decided to pull it, and they sat there and watched the building fall.. then even the documentary then cuts to a video of wtc7 falling. Like that along with the insurance fraud what more could you guys want?

 

You see, that doesn't constitute evidence, not proper evidence anyway. If the majority of people are interpreting it one way, and the minority another, then I'd be inclined to side with the majority. In fact, the way you paraphrase it makes it sound even less like he had any involvement in the bringing down of the towers.

There's no evidence of insurance fraud, or his involvment in any greater conspiracy. Plus that whole idea would require the entirity of al-Qaeda to be on the US payroll- as you don't seem to be denying the fact that they perpetrated the actual plane attacks. Somehow, I don't see that.

 

 

I've shown you the documents that show they had renovation to the towers, thats how they would have access. In a video shown earlier the guy made a little contraption that not only lets thermite cut straight lines, but covers up the bright flash.. now I can't remember if he got it to cut horizontally, I'm going to have to go back re watch that one..

Now if you want here is a 25 page paper on the thermite found at the site of collapse

if that doesn't answer your questions on the thermite found then idk what to tell you

 

I think you need to read what I've written previously more carefull.

 

> Yes, thermite cuts straight lines, but you have failed to show any circumstances in which it could cut SIDEWAYS rather than DOWNWARDS. As would have been required to sever the vertical support columns. The video does not show thermite acting against gravity. In fact, short of drilling holes through the central H-span of every support column in the tower, there would be no way of getting it to burn through the supports rather than perpendicular to them.

 

> As I have said what seems to be a dozen times now, thermite is:

 

Rust

Aluminium.

 

That it. That's all thermite is composed of.

 

I don't understand how you can say that "traces of thermite" were found. The whole point in thermite is it doesn't leave any distinguishable residue- the aluminium acts with oxygen from the iron oxide (rust) to produce pure iron- hence why it's used to fuse railway tracks together. Any remaining thermite that was uncombusted would be made up of rust and aluminium. Are you seriously suggesting that finding rusted iron and aluminium in the site of a building collapse, particularly one involving a fire, is any kind of proof of thermite's usage? I guarentee you any steel frame building built in the last 50 years, when demolished, would leave traces of rust and auminium.

 

Fe2O3 + 2Al → 2Fe + Al2O3 + heat

 

So what do we have? Heat, iron, aluminium oxide. Plus iron oxide and aluminium if not all was burnt up in the reaction. I think you'd struggle to find four elements/compounds more common than the aforementioned.

 

Oh, and another thing. Thermite cannot be remotely activated. It needs heat energy in the thousands of degrees centigrade to trigger it's reaction. When it's used, it's generally activated using strips of magnesium ribbon that need to be individually lit, or it it lit with a welding torch. No detonator, be it electrical or chemical, commercial or even military, is capable of delivering the pure thermal energy to light thermite- about 2000°C, so well above the burn temperature of jet fuel too, even under flashover conditions. So how do you propose said thermite was "lit"? Then there's the whole can o' worms regarding the use of fire equipment, predominantly hoses, prior to the collapse. Thermite cannot be activated when saturated, and water being sprayed onto burning thermite would create a condition somewhere between a steam explosion and a BLEVE (if you include unburnt jet fuel into the mix), which would result in a truly enormous fireball, probably several hundred meters high. Nope, I don't think I saw one of those.

 

Must try harder.

Edited by dog_day_sunrise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.