Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,838 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

MakG

[CLEO|REL] GTA SA: It Never Ends - Mission Pack

MrMateczko

A mod bumping a topic? Report him!

No, plz don't, he's a good man, he provides us with cookies, how you can say no to cookies?

Anyways, the mod looks better than other mission packs.

Edited by MrMateczko

DK22Pac

I can't believe the topic was bumped. What a shame!

Ontopic:

<some generic stuff>

Silent

Now that my cut of the expansion pack is finished you only have to nag @MakG to finish his :pp

Edited by Silent

MrMateczko

I can't believe the topic was bumped. What a shame!

Ontopic:

<some generic stuff>

Don't judge me!

Everyone can say whatever they want...unless it's the gangster sit fix.

The author was last active an hour ago, we might have a chance.

Alae

My game always crashs when i start the second mission it would be great if you fix this bug, thx.

PS i know this topic is old and im sorry for bumping it this mod is amazing and i want to finish it so i hope you can fix this bug, thanks

MakG

My game always crashs when i start the second mission it would be great if you fix this bug, thx.

PS i know this topic is old and im sorry for bumping it this mod is amazing and i want to finish it so i hope you can fix this bug, thanks

It will be fixed, along with the other bugs. Also, three additional missions or coming up soon. Stay tuned ;)

Alae

It will be fixed, along with the other bugs. Also, three additional missions or coming up soon. Stay tuned ;)

That's nice to hear! thank you for answering :)

Michael_Townley

I'm glad you're still working on it. Hope that there's no crashings this time.

Silent

Right now we've hit a CLEO4 bug which has to be fixed first ;)

Michael_Townley

Silent, are you working together with MakG to make this mod?

Silent

I'm somewhat helping, yes. Also made one INE: Extras mission out of 3 which are to arrive.

MakG

Alright, the 1.1 update for GTA SA: It Never Ends is here, it took us long enough, but it's better late than never. The update fixes a lot of bugs and crashes, adds 3 extra missions which are far more complex than the ones in the basic version of "It Never Ends". There is also new autosave option to instantly save the progress of INE storyline.

Check the first post for download links - you can choose between auto installer and modloader package.

Source code of 3 extra missions will be published soon.

Edited by MakG

Michael_Townley

So, all the crashes had been fixed?

MakG

So, all the crashes had been fixed?

I belive so, the mod has been tested multiple times from the very beginning to the very end. Altough I can't guarantee the compatibility with other mods messing with the GTA world.

If anyone encounters the crash that makes it impossible to finish the game, then I'll be happy to fix it when it's reported.

Kalvin

Seems to be a lot of bugs that I've encountered in the first few missions already, one I can't get past.

• In the first mission, the note for Carl isn't in English, it's just in Polish(?)
  • After the first mission, when it asks if you want to keep voices on, etc, one text box isn't in English, it's just in Polish(?) again: http://snag.gy/Hhgbo.jpg
  • In the beginning of the second mission, after the cutscene ends and you get the phone call, after it ends, the game says "Loading" and bugs up as if it would if the player went Out of Bounds or something: http://snag.gy/HdQVD.jpg (didn't happen again the second time, as I skipped the cutscene/phonecall/whatever)
  • In the mission "Heist" where you jump onto the trailer, the trailer doesn't attach to the truck and just falls through the floor, resulting in a Mission Failed when the cutscene ends, happened twice and haven't gotten past it so far.
Edited by Kalvin

MakG

Seems to be a lot of bugs that I've encountered in the first few missions already, one I can't get past.

• In the first mission, the note for Carl isn't in English, it's just in Polish(?)
  • After the first mission, when it asks if you want to keep voices on, etc, one text box isn't in English, it's just in Polish(?) again: http://snag.gy/Hhgbo.jpg
  • In the beginning of the second mission, after the cutscene ends and you get the phone call, after it ends, the game says "Loading" and bugs up as if it would if the player went Out of Bounds or something: http://snag.gy/HdQVD.jpg (didn't happen again the second time, as I skipped the cutscene/phonecall/whatever)
  • In the mission "Heist" where you jump onto the trailer, the trailer doesn't attach to the truck and just falls through the floor, resulting in a Mission Failed when the cutscene ends, happened twice and haven't gotten past it so far.

1) 2) You're using modloader version, right? You need to remove the proper *.fxt files from CLEO_TEXT so only one language version stays. More details at the beginning of a readme file.

3) 4) I'll take a look into this, altough I wasn't able to reproduce these bugs. The last one sounds like maybe the game didn't have enough time to load all the models/collisions.

Thank you so much for your input.

Joachim

After loading the save from the first mission, the second one doesn't start. 'Cocaine' subtitle shows up and that's all. It worked perfectly fine before saving the game.

Also, the game freezes if I try to choose any mission from the menu. I mean, the menu dissapears and I just can't control CJ anymore.

MakG

After loading the save from the first mission, the second one doesn't start. 'Cocaine' subtitle shows up and that's all. It worked perfectly fine before saving the game.

Also, the game freezes if I try to choose any mission from the menu. I mean, the menu dissapears and I just can't control CJ anymore.

What version of CLEO library are you using? The one from the installer? Also, do you have "CLEO\CLEO_SAVES" folder with write permissions? Altough, the last sentence sounds like *.cm files may not be getting loaded for some reason.

Edited by MakG

Silent

Couldn't repro either. Is this the modloader version?

KowalskiGuy

I have some problems with it. Whenether I turn off the game or it crashes (which sometimes happens when I'm picking User Track Player), I can't progress anymore. I mean the mission marker exists, but nothing happens when I'm walking into it. Also the stunt jumps are disappearing after that. And if I saved with the autosave and crash/turn off the game, after loading the save, there are no icons or turfs on the radar.

I'm using the installer version.

Edit. Also, when I'm walking into the menu marker at Johnson's House, I can't see any text, but I do see mission names, credits rolling and the GTA-Mods logo.

Forget about that. And there's another bug. If I fail one of the extra missions and try to replay it/play another, instead of turning me back to this Mafia guy, it turns me into the creature like this (only re-booting the game helps):

Edited by Agent Kowalski

Silent

Forgot to post it here yesterday, a gameplay of the mission I was responsible with:

https://youtu.be/kNawgQNXBpM

Do note it features some tiny changes and fixed comparing to the released one, not sure when MakG wants to up the fixes though (we didn't look into the reported bugs yet).

Edited by Silent

Alae

in the third mission it doesn't show on the radar where to go VVs8h54.png

also after i enter the truck my game always crashs in 1 min

Edited by Alae

KowalskiGuy

Your objective is not to get in the truck, but... hold on, no spoilers here.

You need to jump on the truck's trailer, kick your way open, jump into it, kill Da Nang Boys in their Buffalos (so you won't die), then throw the money on the street and pick it back up.

Silent

Looks like I need to lock truck's doors, then :sigh:

Alae

Your objective is not to get in the truck, but... hold on, no spoilers here.

You need to jump on the truck's trailer, kick your way open, jump into it, kill Da Nang Boys in their Buffalos (so you won't die), then throw the money on the street and pick it back up.

Hmm okay i did what you told me i threw the bags into the street but the problem is that my game crashes after 1 min in that mission :/

Honker1944

Awasome I thought this project is dead.

Silent bardzo fajna ta misja ale widzę kilka "błędów"

1)dlaczego spawnuje się nowe auto( które naprawia członek grove) nie lepiej by naprawiał auto Sweeta?

2) Gdy sweet odejdzie na dluższą odległość i się w niego wycelu teleportuje się on niedaleko swojego domu

3) troje uzbrojonych członków zespawnowało się raz w ceimnej uliczce i nie atakowało mnie

Silent can you get that for side missions

Edited by Honker1944

ItzLegitz

How to start a mission?

MakG

How to start a mission?

If you want to do it "the classic way", then the first mission marker is next to the Sweet's house. You can also access all missions via marker next to the CJ's house or by typing "inemenu" in-game.

simanto48

I would like to use ur mod in my total conversion mod.u will obviously in mod list.ur mod link will also be given there.

Pr0D1g10

I crash when I start the 3rd mission (An eye for an eye), any help?