S.A.S.F.A.S.O.

theleoncj

San Andreas Special Force And Secret Operation

Story

2000 years, San Andreas. The land of death, land of gangs, land of drugs. San Andreas became the most dangerous island in the world. Full of gangs, mafia's, drugs, weapons and other. The Army can't do anything... San Andreas president asked the Government of the United States of America to help to stop the crimes, but they didn't cared about San Andreas.

2001 years, the crimes ended. Gangs stopped the turf wars and the police were back. Two months later the gang war started again, San Andreas gangs were back, but this time... The police, SWAT's, FBI's and the Army were prepared. San Andreas President had a plan to stop the crimes for ever...

Profiles (Characters)

user posted image - James Kenneth.

James is the main and playable character. He's from a special force of San Andreas called: S.A.S.F.A.S.O.

James helps the police of San Andreas to stop the crimes, Gang wars and Drug dealing.

Gang: S.A.S.F.A.S.O.

Skins: Normal, SWAT

Profile Status: Dead Died in: S.A.S.F.A.S.O.

user posted image - Paul Grian.

Paul is a friend of James. They know each other from 1st grade, they were partners in the Police until James became a member of S.A.S.F.A.S.O. Paul is a police patrol officer along with his new partner Carl Cooper.

Gang: San Andreas Police Patrol Officer, S.A.S.F.A.S.O.

Skins: Normal

Profile Status: Alive

user posted image - Alberto DeVito.

Alberto is a new partner of James. They both work for S.A.S.F.A.S.O. Alberto was a San Fierro Officer in 1999 years, but now San Andreas needs more Special Force members so he joined the S.A.S.F.A.S.O.

Profile Status: Alive

user posted image - Carl Cooper.

Carl is a friend of Alberto and Paul. He's a partner with Paul in San Andreas Police Patrol Officer. In 2000 he was in Grove Street Families, but Sweet kicked him out for snitching.

Gang: San Andreas Police Patrol Officer, S.A.S.F.A.S.O.

Skins: Normal.

Profile Status: Dead Died in mission: Pier 69

user posted image - Michael Devington.

Michael is a friend of Alberto and Carl. In 2000 years he was a SWAT of Los Santos, but now he joined S.A.S.F.A.S.O. and helps James and Alberto to fight with crime. Michael in 1999 years was a member of Russian Dealers, but he got kicked out by Daniil for working with cops and was shot, until 2000 years Michael recovered from the wound and continued his job.

Profile Status: Dead Died in: End of Ballas

Brief Files (Missions)

Chapter 1 - Crimes, drugs and deaths

1. Jefferson Motel - Ryder the leader of The Ballas has a deal with Big Smoke the leader of San Andreas Vagos and the S.A.S.F.A.S.O. are here to stop them.

2. Thugs in the Streets - Toreno is mad on James and Alberto for failing the mission by not catching Ryder, so now Toreno wants James and Paul to take care of some thugs trashing the streets in Jefferson.

3. Club Maniacs - Alahambra club went crazy, thugs came inside started to rape the girls, beat up their boyfriends. Toreno wants James and Alberto to stop them.

4. Cargo Shipment - Toreno found out that Grove Street Families having deals with San Andreas Dealers and he wants James and Alberto to stop Sweet.

5. Meeting, Deals and Ambush - The cops managed to catch the dealer that deal with Sweet. Alberto found out from him that Sweet is having another meeting with the dealers and triads.

6. Russians - Toreno lost track of Sweet and now have bigger problems with the Vagos and Russians.

7. More Thugs - The San Andreas Thugs went crazy, started to trash Glen Park, Skate Board Park and Idlewood.

8. Turf War - Toreno explains the S.A.S.F.A.S.O. about the gangs around San Andreas.

Chapter 2 - Arresting Sweet

9. Operation, Arrest Sweet - Toreno found out that Sweet is having another meeting in Santa Maria beach. This time Sweet won't escape...

10. Center of LS - The Triads making traps for the Rifa. The traps will bomb whole center of LS.

Chapter 3 - Trapped in Dreams

11. Coma - [NO INFORMATION]

12. Dreams of the Past - [NO INFORMATION]

Chapter 4 - Back on Duty

13. Back from Coma - James finally awakes from coma.

14. Driving Training - Toreno must test James' skills on driving.

15. Weapons Training - Last test for James.

Chapter 5 - Las Venturas

16. A Trip to Venturas - Toreno wants to stop the Italian Mafia first.

17. Guard Towers - Toreno introduces James and Alberto to LV FBI chief. He tells that there are 4 towers of Italian Mafia that needs to be destroyed.

18. Long Night - Harry Arturo is hiding in Planning Department.

Chapter 6 - San Fierro

19. San Fierro - The S.A.S.F.A.S.O. arrives to San Fierro.

20. Neighborhood Showdown - The Rifa started to take over San Fierro just like Vagos.

21. The Deal - A new member joined S.A.S.F.A.S.O. and told Toreno about a deal.

22. Rifa Revenge - Rifa are seeking revenge on S.A.S.F.A.S.O. for ruining the deal.

23. Pier 69 - Paul found out that Carl Cooper betrayed and is meeting with Ryder and Armando Mendez at the Pier 69.

24. Rifa Ship - Armando Mendez is next.

25. Fall of the Triads - It's the time to take down the Triads leader Ying Chi.

Chapter 7 - All in Los Santos

26. Riot - The Ballas have reunited with Vagos, so now the people think there's no hope to stop them.

27. Protect the President - The President is coming to City Hall to stop the riot in Los Santos, but the Ballas and Vagos wants him dead.

28. Helping the Aztecas - Cesar Vialpando wants Toreno to send some help for him.

29.Bronislav's Last Chance - It's time for the Russian Dealers.

30. End of Ballas - It's time to end the Ballas once and for all.

31. S.A.S.F.A.S.O. - It was time to end the last gang, Vagos gang that are led by Big Smoke.

THE END

Edited by leoncj

Gangs

user posted image - Grove St. Families.

The Grove Street Families are known in Los Santos and Las Venturas. They are drug dealing, gun dealing and turf war members. They Gun deal in Los Santos, Drug dealing in Las Venturas and they start a turf war all around San Andreas.

Leader: Sean "Sweet" Jackson. Sweet is a leader of Grove Street and he's a gun dealer. He had friends Ryder and Big Smoke, but they betrayed him so they could protect their own gangs.

Leader Profile Status: Dead Died in: S.A.S.F.A.S.O.

Danger Status: Normal

Allies: Triads, San Andreas Dealers.

user posted image - The Ballas.

Ballas are known in Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas. They are drug dealing, killers for money and turf war members. They Drug deal in Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas, killing for money in everywhere and starts turf wars only in Los Santos and San Fierro.

Leader: Lance "Ryder" Williams & his girlfriend Denise Robinson. Ryder met Denise and betrayed Sweet. They both became The Ballas leaders and wants to destroy Grove Street for ever.

Leader Profile Status: (Ryder)Dead Died in mission: Pier 69, (Denise)Dead Died in: End of Ballas

Danger Status: Strong

Allies: San Andreas Dealers, San Andreas Thugs, San Andreas Vagos

user posted image - San Andreas Vagos.

Vagos are all around San Andreas, showing who's boss. They don't do anything what they're told, they got their own leader. They're only task is to take control of San Andreas.

Leader: Martin "Big Smoke" Calvin. Smoke with his friend Ryder betrayed Sweet. Smoke became the leader of San Andreas Vagos and the gang respects him because they want to take over San Andreas.

Leader Profile Status: Dead Died in: S.A.S.F.A.S.O.

Danger Status: VERY DANGEROUS GANG

Allies: The Ballas, San Andreas Dealers, Russian Dealers

user posted image - Varrio San Aztecas.

Aztecas are the most not powerful gang in San Andreas. They don't drug deal but they gun deal. They don't even start a turf war because of their "low on gang".

Leader: Cesar Vialpando. Cesar is trying to keep the gang alive until the cops will finish the crimes before they kill and destroy Varrio San Aztecas for ever.

Leader Profile Status: Alive

Danger Status: Lowest

Allies: None

user posted image - San Andreas Rifa.

San Andreas Rifa are known all around San Andreas. They drug deal and gun deal and trying to take over San Andreas as well. But they're not that strong...

Leader: Armando Mendez. Armando is an enemy of Big Smoke. They both met each other in 6th grade. Armando started a little Rifa while he was 16 years old and was trying to kill Big Smoke.

Leader Profile Status: Dead Died in mission: Rifa Ship

Danger Status: Very Strong

Allies: San Andreas Dealers

user posted image - San Andreas Triads.

The Triads are the most powerful mafia in San Andreas. More powerful than Vagos. They gun deal with everyone and kill everyone that are in their way.

Leader: Fernando Drevito & Ying Chi. Ying Chi started the Triad mafia in 2000 years, later on she met and fall in love with Fernando Drevito and now they both run the Mafia.

Leader Profile Status: (Fernando)DeadDied in: Long Night, (Ying)Dead Died in mission: Fall of the Triads

Danger Status: NON-STOPPABLE

Allies: Grove St. Families

user posted image - Italian Mafia.

The Italian mafia are known in only San Fierro and Las Venturas. They got a mob war with the San Andreas Triads. They are gun dealers and hitmans.

Leader: Harry Arturo. Harry and Fernando are enemys from 10th grade. When Fernando met Ying Chi, Harry became a leader of the Italian mafia.

Leader Profile Status: Dead Died in: Long Night

Allies: None

user posted image - Russian Dealers.

The Russians are the powerful drug dealers in San Andreas. They deal the best drugs in the world. Also they help out other gangs in turf wars and they got their own turf.

Leader: Daniil Bronislav. Daniil was a member of San Andreas Dealers but he left and started his own dealing gang.

Leader Profile Status: Dead Died in: Bronislav's Last Chance

Danger Status: Normal

Allies: San Andreas Vagos

user posted image - San Andreas Thugs.

These thugs are all around San Andreas, trashing the streets, kill people, rape girls and kill police.

Leader: None

Allies: The Ballas, San Andreas Dealers

user posted image - San Andreas Dealers.

These Dealers deal drugs all around San Andreas with everyone. But they got strong defense like the thugs.

Leader: None

Allies: Grove St. Families, The Ballas, San Andreas Vagos, San Andreas Rifa, San Andreas Thugs

user posted image - San Andreas Secret Agents.

The Agents are all around San Andreas, spying people and helps the S.A.S.F.A.S.O. to fight with crime.

Leader: Mike Toreno. Mike is the leader of S.A.S.A. and the FBI.

Leader Profile Status: Alive

Allies: S.A.S.F.A.S.O., Police, FBI, SWATS.

Edited by leoncj

The first mission was cool.Keep up,and good work! biggrin.gificon14.gif

Thanks for the comment JOJOXX! tounge.gif

Anyway...

More missions released!

2 more missions released!

I got a question... Should I make the Fate Choice in this story-line just like in EFLV: The Third Episode?

Yes , If you want tounge.gif .

I found a catastroph problem sad.gif .

In every S.A.S.F.A.S.O. missions when need to go outside from Police Station spawn in Dillimore. sad.gif

Please fix this problem sad.gif.I want to play all missions. cryani.giffacedesk.gif

Yes , If you want tounge.gif .

I found a catastroph problem sad.gif .

In every S.A.S.F.A.S.O. missions when need to go outside from Police Station spawn in Dillimore. sad.gif

Please fix this problem sad.gif.I want to play all missions. cryani.giffacedesk.gif

Those 3 missions that got the Interior Bug are now FIXED.

Try it now, JOJOXX.

Well, nice storyline and all but I'm wondering, how aren't you getting tired of this? You just keep doing such awesome missions and not getting tired at all. It's pretty hard keeping this kind of work up.

Well, nice storyline and all but I'm wondering, how aren't you getting tired of this? You just keep doing such awesome missions and not getting tired at all. It's pretty hard keeping this kind of work up.

I don't know, I just make them and that's all, while I can. (Next week school -_-, this week is freeee! biggrin.gif)

But I get tired sometimes, so I go play Resident Evil 3 or something, then I go watch a movie and then back on DYOM.

2 more missions released!

I got a question... Should I make the Fate Choice in this story-line just like in EFLV: The Third Episode?

I think no..It would be nonsense..Police/Swat should choose fate..As i said:I think that you shouldn't

I don't know, I just make them and that's all, while I can. (Next week school -_-, this week is freeee! biggrin.gif)

But I get tired sometimes, so I go play Resident Evil 3 or something, then I go watch a movie and then back on DYOM.

Ok, just asking. I also like that the missions are coming up fast. I didn't even finish to play TTE and... ohh look, another storyline. But could you do a storyline (it doesn't have to be long) where you put all your skills to it. I mean you could make missions in best ways you know it. Just wondering how skilled you are. biggrin.gif How much time you've been using DYOM now?

I think no..It would be nonsense..Police/Swat should choose fate..As i said:I think that you shouldn't

I think you're right, unless... Choose somebody's fate, kill him or arrest him xD

But could you do a storyline (it doesn't have to be long) where you put all your skills to it. I mean you could make missions in best ways you know it. Just wondering how skilled you are.

I'll try to add my best skills in this story-line...

I also like that the missions are coming up fast.

About the speed of releasing missions. Well, like I said before while I can I make missions. Next week I won't have time, so...

Edited by leoncj

In the fifth mission...After I jumped on the back of The dumper, while escaping from Mafia/Gang,The Dumper stopped at near of it...or keeping circuit around a same place

In the fifth mission...After I jumped on the back of The dumper, while escaping from Mafia/Gang,The Dumper stopped at near of it...or keeping circuit around a same place

Yeah it sometimes happens... I think the enemy car is in its way and makes him to do that. I think...

F*cking amazing,tried these missions,Nice work LCJ 5/5 and i agree you should put fate choices

Thanks tounge.gif, now about the Fate choice.. well... I am thinking about it.

Hello,

I thought about that Fate Choice thingy, I could use it but how? I mean like: Choose his fate. Kill him or arrest him, or Kill him or let the police arrest him?

But are you sure that it's possible to do the Choice? I mean you still need to put a checkpoint objective and it would be to walk away and the guy you need to kill is just an actor.

1xDarkWarriorx1
But are you sure that it's possible to do the Choice? I mean you still need to put a checkpoint objective and it would be to walk away and the guy you need to kill is just an actor.

Then it could be like that

Choice 1: Kill him and walk to the checkpoint

Choice 2: Leave him alive and walk to the checkpoint,that means you arrested him

Then it could be like that

Choice 1: Kill him and walk to the checkpoint

Choice 2: Leave him alive and walk to the checkpoint,that means you arrested him

Ok, so let's put it that way. But it would still be cool if it would be possible to change the mission's ending according to your desicion.

So I played the missions up to the Dreams of the past. I will admit the first few missions were not put together as well than some of the others you made, but it got alot better once I got half way into chapter 2. Its a awesome story line and you should continue to work on this. tounge.gif

Once I downloaded Coma and dreams of past, I thought to myself.. damn! everytime I got an idea coming.. LCJ beats me to it lol. Almost like your reading my thoughts. However I doubt both of us thought about the coma thing first. Anyway who cares! We all play and make missions for fun.

Anyway it is fun playin from the past and learning about it.. Keep up the great work biggrin.gif

Also I like the idea of fate choices in this series, but you will have to think how to do it, cuz it will be a little repetitive to either let him die or let police just arrest him.

Yes yes, I'll try to do something with the Fate Choice. If nothing will work out then there will be no fate choice in this story-line.

Once I downloaded Coma and dreams of past, I thought to myself.. damn! everytime I got an idea coming.. LCJ beats me to it lol. Almost like your reading my thoughts. However I doubt both of us thought about the coma thing first. Anyway who cares! We all play and make missions for fun.

Haha, that's funny. biggrin.gif I got this idea when I was making Chapter 2 biggrin.gif

I also like the idea of the weapon dealer. You can also make a vehicle choose. Like after you get the weapons, you can go to the garage and select one of the different cars to go.

Hello guys,

Well I don't normaly do this kind of thing, but... I was thinking to END this project, because... I don't really know much about SWAT's, Police, etc. I'm not that good at Cop missions. So ma' question is: should I cancel this story-line and start working on GaPoi (GANGSTER and Proud of it, you can find trailer at the DYOM trailers topic and it has the same story-line STYLE like EFLV) or should I continue on the project until I finish it and then start working on GaPoi?

Hello guys,

Well I don't normaly do this kind of thing, but... I was thinking to END this project, because... I don't really know much about SWAT's, Police, etc. I'm not that good at Cop missions. So ma' question is: should I cancel this story-line and start working on GaPoi (GANGSTER and Proud of it, you can find trailer at the DYOM trailers topic and it has the same story-line STYLE like EFLV) or should I continue on the project until I finish it and then start working on GaPoi?

Hey man,you shouldn't cancel it..You can play some Swat games..You said that you were playing Swat 4.I think you could learn something from that game biggrin.gif

i have swat 4 too its good game thats why i wanna make swat storyline but im sorry when my missions are familiar like yours but reslly dude dont cancel that story