LuisBellic

GTA: The King Of The City

The Lolwut Pear

Hey man, the links to the safe houses aren't working. confused.gif

LuisBellic
Hey man, the links to the safe houses aren't working. confused.gif

I didn't put em up yet but I will.

san andreas state

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ADD THE CROSSOVER WITH SA2, THAT IS IF YOUR STILL GOING TO, ARE YOU?

my bad for the caps, didnt relize it was on, sorry.

LuisBellic
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ADD THE CROSSOVER WITH SA2, THAT IS IF YOUR STILL GOING TO, ARE YOU?

my bad for the caps, didnt relize it was on, sorry.

Yeah man but they wont happen until near the end of my story.

san andreas state

alright cool

Akavari

Hey man since you seem to be having trouble with the weapons...maybe in this DLC you could bring back dual-wielding guns. It is innovative and makes some of the original guns more interesting to use. I would say have the Pistol, Combat Pistol, and Micro SMG the only ones able to be dual-wielded. The MP-10 dual-wielded would be kind of ridiculous and unrealistic. But anyways dual-wielding one of those guns would give you double the firepower, but it would be much less accurate and would take longer to reload as a penalty. Also, if you decide to add any new handguns or submachine guns you could make them able to be dual-wielded to have even more weapons.

Mati

This topic gets infected with ´hey mans´ too.

Akavari
This topic gets infected with ´hey mans´ too.

haha mercie_blink.gif

LuisBellic
Hey man since you seem to be having trouble with the weapons...maybe in this DLC you could bring back dual-wielding guns. It is innovative and makes some of the original guns more interesting to use. I would say have the Pistol, Combat Pistol, and Micro SMG the only ones able to be dual-wielded. The MP-10 dual-wielded would be kind of ridiculous and unrealistic. But anyways dual-wielding one of those guns would give you double the firepower, but it would be much less accurate and would take longer to reload as a penalty. Also, if you decide to add any new handguns or submachine guns you could make them able to be dual-wielded to have even more weapons.

I was gonna add the Mac 10 to this also about the dual weilding guns im gonna make it optional.

Prasdana

will either Sammy or Jason get a fight with bikers?

Akavari

I was gonna add the Mac 10 to this also about the dual weilding guns im gonna make it optional.

Cool, is it gonna be a straight-up MAC 10 or will it have a silencer or something?

LuisBellic

Cool, is it gonna be a straight-up MAC 10 or will it have a silencer or something?

It'll be like the one in VCS it''s possible to put a silencer on it.

Money Over Bullshit

Dual Wielding MP-10s would be unbelievable. It would be a lot more believable if they were MP5Ks though.

LuisBellic

Removed.

Edited by LuisBellic

san andreas state
Im quiting this DLC(for awhile) i'll come back to it when I get more missions down. I might start one about Andreas Elizabeta's bodyguard it starts right before Elizabeta get's arrested after she does. Andreas will start working with the M.O.B, North Holland Hustlers, Spanish Lords, and Northwood Dominican Drug Dealers.

Im pretty sure I called dibs on that tounge.gif , but go ahead it would have taken me a LONG time anyways to even get to starting it wink.gif . Good luck biggrin.gif .

LuisBellic

Im quiting this DLC(for awhile) i'll come back to it when I get more missions down. I might start one about Andreas Elizabeta's bodyguard it starts right before Elizabeta get's arrested after she does. Andreas will start working with the M.O.B, North Holland Hustlers, Spanish Lords, and Northwood Dominican Drug Dealers.

Im pretty sure I called dibs on that tounge.gif , but go ahead it would have taken me a LONG time anyways to even get to starting it wink.gif . Good luck biggrin.gif .

Oh I thought you wanted to do one about Malc or one of them. Maybe we could work together on it.

Edited by LuisBellic

san andreas state

Oh I thought you wanted to do one about Malc or one of them. Maybe we could work together on it.

Na everybody else said that i should i just hadnt decided, but you can since you want to, im focused on SA2 more.

Akavari

I think you should finish the two DLCs you started. Otherwise your new one will probably end up the same way and you will have a bunch of unfinished concepts.

Money Over Bullshit

I think you should finish the two DLCs you started. Otherwise your new one will probably end up the same way and you will have a bunch of unfinished concepts.

I agree 100% man. I remember you started off with all of these different ideas that in the end amounted to sub par topics. You have really come along in the past couple of months or so and it's gotten to a point now that people actually want to see how your topics progress. To go back to the whole 'creating topics for every little unstructured idea' phase would be a really bad move since people on here will not take you seriously anymore and just disregard your topics since you will post a new one every week... Like a weekly newsletter that people throw in the bin as a soon as it drops through their mailbox

LuisBellic

Removed.

Edited by LuisBellic

Akavari

But the Andreas DLC might not come until im done with TKOTC im also planning a DLC for San Andreas but I wont have both of those topics until I get close to being done with TKOTC and FV

Why Andreas...he seems like such a bitch, no offense. I feel like it would also be too similar to TKOTC since its about drug dealers in Bohan.

LuisBellic

Removed.

Edited by LuisBellic

Akavari

But the Andreas DLC might not come until im done with TKOTC im also planning a DLC for San Andreas but I wont have both of those topics until I get close to being done with TKOTC and FV

Why Andreas...he seems like such a bitch, no offense. I feel like it would also be too similar to TKOTC since its about drug dealers in Bohan.

I thought Andreas was an interesting character. Also when I post the topic im gonna give him a different name with Andreas as his nickname. Also he's not really gonna be a drug-dealer I've been thinking of making this a replacment to TKOTC. Becuase I dont like it having a brand new character.

Maybe you're right, but what will you call it? Maybe you could make Andreas the protagonist of this DLC instead, sort of merge your two ideas together for a better concept topic? I think it would be better since Jason isn't a real character in GTA IV anyway.

LuisBellic

Removed.

Edited by LuisBellic

Akavari

I thought Andreas was an interesting character. Also when I post the topic im gonna give him a different name with Andreas as his nickname. Also he's not really gonna be a drug-dealer I've been thinking of making this a replacment to TKOTC. Becuase I dont like it having a brand new character.

Maybe you're right, but what will you call it? Maybe you could make Andreas the protagonist of this DLC instead, sort of merge your two ideas together for a better concept topic? I think it would be better since Jason isn't a real character in GTA IV anyway.

Yeah I thought about it. And I was thinking of having Andreas work for Elizabeta for the first couple missions. But after she's arrested he could start working for Teddy Benavidez, Willy Valerio, Papi, Armando and Henrique. I also think it could make a better story using Andreas.

I like that. After Elizabeta gets taken down, Andreas could fill the void she leaves as a cocaine cowboy. But the first missions would be you doing grunt work for her and getting yelled at.

LuisBellic

Yeah I thought about it. And I was thinking of having Andreas work for Elizabeta for the first couple missions. But after she's arrested he could start working for Teddy Benavidez, Willy Valerio, Papi, Armando and Henrique. I also think it could make a better story using Andreas.

I like that. After Elizabeta gets taken down, Andreas could fill the void she leaves as a cocaine cowboy. But the first missions would be you doing grunt work for her and getting yelled at.

I was thinking of the story starting during Heavy Toll then in the next mission he has to pick up the Truck. I was thinking a good mission would be killing Jorge. Maybe he could break Elizabeta out of jail towards the end of the game

Money Over Bullshit

I think Andreas is a really bad choice for a protagonist. There are a few hispanic gangsters in the database like Alonzo Gomez and Willy Valero that we never really get to see. Maybe you could even use a character that we see but is never given a name like the dealer from the mission "Shifting Weight" for example.

EDIT: Maybe you could use Jorge as the protagonist instead.. there are so many things you could do with him and maybe him "turning states" could just be a way for him to work for U.L. Paper.. or maybe he was working for him the whole time.

Edited by Money Over Bullshit

Akavari
I think Andreas is a really bad choice for a protagonist. There are a few hispanic gangsters in the database like Alonzo Gomez and Willy Valero that we never really get to see. Maybe you could even use a character that we see but is never given a name like the dealer from the mission "Shifting Weight" for example.

Willy Valerio would be really interesting.

LuisBellic

Im not coming back to this for awhile I need to fix the story alittle.

LuisBellic

removed.

Edited by LuisBellic