3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Function-X-

New Effects for your cleo mods

Function-X-

Request effects for your Cleo scripts here !

And i will create and add them to Overdose effects Or the default SA effects. wink.gif

Only Cleo modders can request effects here, And your mod must have a topic to make sure it's not a failed project.

Edited by Function-X-

ZAZ

hi!

hey man, can you make this fireball effect? I need a effect like that, for my cleo script

but the flames from the game it doesn't looks fine xD

http://www.imagebam.com/image/9ae70e105114883

http://www.imagebam.com/image/2e7b13105114906

and if you could put it into a .txt file

thanks!

that's right, we have no fireball

the problem:

flying, shooting, fast moving particle won't work good

attached to an object or car

it should be an animated fxs

usable like the lighting3 in magicdildo but in playmode 2

Deji

Will this pack contain any particles for the OAP computers?

ZAZ

so far i know is Function-X- working on an old machine

we plan to make Project Fantasia: 3 Standart Effect mod versions with new effects to support scriptmods,

like Infernofire, Colored Firework, Firework sparks, Nuke Explosion, vertical lightning, horizontal lighting

user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image

Edited by ZAZ

Deji

Heh.. how old? I run a computer with 64MB graphics at 640x480x16 resolution to keep the frame rate up... I'd imagine those would cause my computer to start rendering frames by the second tounge.gif

It's funny, I've often wished someone would do something like this, as it's very handy... but now I find myself unable to think of anything.

Hmm.. one comes to mind. How about small, spherical particles of different colours? Pretty basic, but probably possible to combine them as if they were pixels or something. Coronas always fade when moving, so they can become annoying.

Any ice/water like particles involved so far? It would have made the mod I attempted to make all the better, if I had been able to fix the critical feature. Lights are also nice.. Yay, I'm thinking of some tounge2.gif I'm never very keen on changing the effects already used in the game, though. I've always liked SA's simplistic effects.

Function-X-

hey man, can you make this fireball effect? I need a effect like that, for my cleo script

Yeah sure, just try to give me more accurate description tounge.gif

Should it be realistic or kinda cartoony like that photo ? How big it should be near CJ ?

that's right, we have no fireball

the problem:

flying, shooting, fast moving particle won't work good

attached to an object or car

Thats true, effects on fast moving objects will have bugs, but theres a fix for that !

but it can't be applied to any effect for example:

Attaching smoke to a car will have bugs, cause naturaly smoke have to be slow and it will have empty parts between the textures when the car is very fast, i really don't know how R* made the sand and the drift smoke have no bugs, it's not the effect coding, but they attached them to the cars in a way that is very different from cleo...

But attaching a fireball to a car might work if the fireball is fast enough from effects.fxp smile.gif kinda depends on how much time the effect last.

Well sure, most of the effects will be PC friendly !

But for example the nuke ZAZ posted will lag a bit, i can't make something so big like that without a fps drop, it's just how SA effects works...

So the fps drop usually depends on the desired effect smile.gif

we plan to make Project Fantasia: 3 Standart Effect mod versions with new effects to support scriptmods,

like Infernofire, Colored Firework, Firework sparks, Nuke Explosion, vertical lightning, horizontal lighting

Going to be awesome tounge.gif !

Heh.. how old? I run a computer with 64MB graphics at 640x480x16 resolution to keep the frame rate up... I'd imagine those would cause my computer to start rendering frames by the second

My PC specs is:

Intel celeron 3.06GHZ

Nivida Geforce 9400 GT

2GB RAM

So it's kinda bad, but i think the nuke is the only thing that would cause fps drops for you tounge.gif

Hmm.. one comes to mind. How about small, spherical particles of different colours? Pretty basic, but probably possible to combine them as if they were pixels or something. Coronas always fade when moving, so they can become annoying.

So you want colorful spheres tounge.gif ? tell me how big, Which colours, etc

Any ice/water like particles involved so far? It would have made the mod I attempted to make all the better, if I had been able to fix the critical feature. Lights are also nice.. Yay, I'm thinking of some  I'm never very keen on changing the effects already used in the game

Well i can do almost anything tounge.gif just show me photos or something, cause doing effects needs a lot of imagination.

though. I've always liked SA's simplistic effects.

Like i said in the first post, i can make your effects from SA default resources if you would like that wink.gif

jayd00

@ZAZ

actually, I'm planning to attach the particle to an object xDD

the Project Fantasia looks great!

@Function-X-

ho yes, sorry wink.gif the size of the fireball, a little bit bigger than CJ and yes in a cartoon way..

and also, I don't know if it's possibly make a 'beam' or lighting like the effects that showed us ZAZ

but something like this:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/05835963769417

http://www.imagebam.com/image/1525f963769193

http://www.imagebam.com/image/ffd9ba63769115

http://image.fpsbanana.com/ss/games/media/3421.png

I want to attach some particle like that, to the hand to see how it looks xD

thanks!!

Edited by jayd00

Deji

I've been doing a lot of digging into particle memory and have found ways to cause something like the effect that occurs when certain particles move fast.. so maybe editing the value in the other way could make them update more, meaning it won't trail so much.

The structure of the particle datas are pretty strange, though.

Function-X-

I've been doing a lot of digging into particle memory and have found ways to cause something like the effect that occurs when certain particles move fast.. so maybe editing the value in the other way could make them update more, meaning it won't trail so much.

The structure of the particle datas are pretty strange, though.

Would be great to fix the speed bug somehow, it's because they must be attached with dummies i guess, But Cleo attached particles shouldn't be destroyed like this, it's just so bad..

The fire of the hydra when it's overheating doesn't really have trails but it should, is it a dummy ?

Theres also something else that needs to be fixed, which is the ground collide, the emitter was included with the default bullet shells, but it never really works, it's really awkward that VC has ground collision for effects but SA doesn't have it, SA have water collision only biggrin.gif

ho yes, sorry  the size of the fireball, a little bit bigger than CJ and yes in a cartoon way..

and also, I don't know if it's possibly make a 'beam' or lighting like the effects that showed us ZAZ

There you go:

Fireball

user posted image

Electric stuff

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Download

http://www.box.net/shared/2xrt9ilkn9

Effects names:

firenar

electricnar

Edited by Function-X-

jayd00

the effects are really cool!! THANKS!

I tried it, and I got a small problem xD

the fireball, when I create the fireball attached to the object (the object in movement, going far away from $player in straight line), the particle moves strange xD I mean, I see the fireball in front, then dissapear and then appear again very far away..

is there any way to fix that part when dissapear? I always want to see the particle when the object is in movement

the electric thing, when I attach the particle to an object (8 ball or something else), it doesn't look xD even if isn't in movement.

I mean, I see the blue sphere, but I don't see the electric things

and these are the opcodes that I used

066E: create_particle "electricnar" attached_to_object [email protected] with_offset 0.0 0.0 0.0 rotation 0.0 0.0 0.0 flag 2 handle_as [email protected] 064C: make_particle [email protected] visible 

for both effects

xD

anyway, both effects looks really cool!!

thanks!

Function-X-

Hmmmm i think it's the visibility distance tounge.gif

Try this one again, you will able to see it from very far.

Download:

http://www.box.net/shared/kmrf72fjoh

jayd00

sorry man, my mistake xD I don't explained very well...

I made a video, so you can see whats happening with the effects

is there any way to fix the fireball?

and the electric thing?

thnks!

Edited by jayd00

Gramps

I love the vertical lightning, and the fireworks smile.gifinlove.gif

Can't wait to have those in game smile.gif Hopefully with sounds too smile.gif That would be epic wink.gif

Glad to see you back ZAZ.

ZAZ

Download

http://www.box.net/shared/2xrt9ilkn9

Effects names:

firenar

electricnar

firenar is stuttering and is to big and texture to simple, imagine a meteorit

try the script below

As I said playmode 2, i meant an animated fxp which shows a moving textur from source coord to target coord

but forget it, let's do a playmode 0 fireball,

i tested the fireflash of PmC effect files, watch the gif-animation below, with similar script like below

and this would be the solution but it's to small and to long

user posted image

because of the disandvantage that you see it from behind when shooting,

should it look then like a glowing ball with flames at the upper side

user posted image

electricnar works good but can only see a blue sphere

edit the script below, change the particle name and try it again

press left mouse button to throw object with particle

{$CLEO .cs}:Throw_Object_Fireball_003A4: name_thread 'TOBJFIR':throwFireObject_10001: wait  0 ms00D6: if 00256: player $PLAYER_CHAR defined004D: jump_if_false @throwFireObject_1if0AB0:   key_pressed 1//-----------------------------press left mouse button  004D: jump_if_false @throwFireObject_10247: request_model 30450247: request_model 3065:throwFireObject_30001: wait  0 msif and0248:   model 3045  available0248:   model 3065  available004D: jump_if_false @throwFireObject_304C4: create_coordinate [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] from_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR offset  0.0 2.0  1.00107: [email protected] = create_object 3045  at  0.0 2.0  251.00750: set_object [email protected] visibility 1 04D9: object [email protected] set_scripted_collision_check 1 0382: set_object [email protected] collision_detection 1 0906: set_object [email protected] mass_to 30000.0 // float 0908: set_object [email protected] turn_mass_to 30000.0 // float0107: [email protected] = create_object 3065  at  [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]: set_object [email protected] visibility 0 04D9: object [email protected] set_scripted_collision_check 1 0382: set_object [email protected] collision_detection 1 0906: set_object [email protected] mass_to 30000.0 // float 0908: set_object [email protected] turn_mass_to 30000.0 // float0007: [email protected] = 80.10007: [email protected] = 13.10172: [email protected] = actor $PLAYER_ACTOR Z_angle0819: [email protected] = actor $PLAYER_ACTOR distance_from_ground005B: [email protected] += [email protected] // (float) 02F6: [email protected] = sine [email protected] // (float) 02F7: [email protected] = cosine [email protected] // (float) 006B: [email protected] *= [email protected] // (float) 006B: [email protected] *= [email protected] // (float) 0013: [email protected] *= -1.0 0392: make_object [email protected] moveable 1 0381: throw_object [email protected] velocity_in_direction [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] 001BC: put_object [email protected] at [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]: make_object [email protected] moveable 1 0381: throw_object [email protected] velocity_in_direction [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]@ = 00013: [email protected] *= -1.00013: [email protected] *= -1.0066E: create_particle "firenar" attached_to_object [email protected] with_offset 0.0 0.0 1.5 rotation [email protected] [email protected] 1.5 flag 1 handle_as [email protected] 064C: make_particle [email protected] visible:throwFireObject_50001: wait  0 ms00D6: if 00256: player $PLAYER_CHAR defined004D: jump_if_false @throwFireObject_1300D6: if or04DA:   has_object [email protected] collided 8474:   not actor $PLAYER_ACTOR near_object_in_cube [email protected] radius 200.0 200.0 200.0 flag 0 0019:   [email protected] > 7000 004D: jump_if_false @throwFireObject_50400: store_coords_to [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] from_object [email protected] with_offset 0.0 0.0 0.0020C: create_explosion_with_radius 3 at [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]: create_temporary_explosion_fire [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]  3:throwFireObject_130976: destroy_particle [email protected]([email protected])Object.Destroy([email protected])0249: release_model 30450249: release_model 30650002: jump @throwFireObject_1

jayd00

@ZAZ

cool!! thanks a lot for your help!

I tested it and works fine!.. no electric bug... but, I want to add the electric thing in the hand xD

so I used these part from your script:

070A: AS_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR attach_to_object [email protected] offset 0.06 0.04 0 on_bone 6 16 perform_animation "NULL" IFP_file "NULL" time 1 [email protected] = 80.1 [email protected] = Actor.Angle($PLAYER_ACTOR)02F6: [email protected] = sine [email protected] // (float) 02F7: [email protected] = cosine [email protected] // (float) 006B: [email protected] *= [email protected] // (float) 006B: [email protected] *= [email protected] // (float) [email protected] *= -1.0 [email protected] *= -1.0 066E: create_particle "electricnar" attached_to_object [email protected] with_offset 0.0 0.0 0.1 rotation [email protected] [email protected] 0.0 flag 1 handle_as [email protected] 064C: make_particle [email protected] visible 

and done!... the electric thing without bugs in the hand....

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

I also tried the code, to the fireball but still the same problem xD

thanks again!

Edited by jayd00

kal-el5676

Wow, those effects are just... wow.

I have a question. Would it be possible to write a code that automatically makes you a ped, then hit a button and it changes you into a different ped model with this electricity all over the body? would it also be possible to kind of flicker back and forth from one model to the other for a second? And how about press another button to change back into the first ped model with the effects and flickering?

In case that all sounded confusing, i just basically want a "predator" style cleo that switches models. I'm going for the cloaking device type effect.

ZAZ

Wow, those effects are just... wow.

I have a question. Would it be possible to write a code that automatically makes you a ped, then hit a button and it changes you into a different ped model with this electricity all over the body? would it also be possible to kind of flicker back and forth from one model to the other for a second? And how about press another button to change back into the first ped model with the effects and flickering?

In case that all sounded confusing, i just basically want a "predator" style cleo that switches models. I'm going for the cloaking device type effect.

if model change and particle codes are done in same script, yes

if not it can be difficult, needs globals, can be buggy, don't know

furthermore is it depending to the kind of particle, if it is playmode 0, 1 or 2

playmode 0 particle are temporary, it will be just be shown for a moment

instance of playmode 0 particle can be released immediately after creation, needs to run in a loop for some cases like in script below

{$CLEO .cs}:ParticleEffect_at_Actor03A4: name_thread 'ACTPTEF':ACTPTEF_010001: wait  0 msif0256: player $PLAYER_CHAR defined004D: jump_if_false @ACTPTEF_02066A: [email protected] = attach_particle "gunflash" to_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR with_offset 0.3  0.0  0.0 rotation 90.0  0.0  0.3 flag 10883: attach_particle [email protected] to_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR mode 5 064F: make_temp_particle_visible_and_remove_references [email protected]: jump @ACTPTEF_01:ACTPTEF_020001: wait  5000 ms0002: jump @ACTPTEF_01

Edited by ZAZ

Function-X-

He wanted a cartoony effect biggrin.gif

i was trying to make it look like the image he posted, but i will add a fireball to OD wink.gif

Try the fireball again wink.gif maybe it was because of the textures rate...

Download

ZAZ

He wanted a cartoony effect biggrin.gif

i was trying to make it look like the image he posted, but i will add a fireball to OD wink.gif

Try the fireball again wink.gif maybe it was because of the textures rate...

Download

no, it's the same stuttering and is to big

use the gunflash-fireflash as base, please inlove.gif playmode 0

Function-X-

Okay did another version tounge.gif try firenar2

i didn't test it but it should work like OD muzzle flash, And i left the old cartoony one to be used for something else...

Download

ZAZ

Okay did another version tounge.gif try firenar2

i didn't test it but it should work like OD muzzle flash, And i left the old cartoony one to be used for something else...

Download

it's to small, make it bigger as ten times

FX_INFO_SIZE_DATA:

increase all the VAL: 2

from

VAL: 2.100

VAL: 20.100

or more

test it then with the script blow

press left mouse button

{$CLEO .cs}:Throw_Object_Fireflash03A4: name_thread 'TOBJFIR':throwFireObject_10001: wait  0 ms00D6: if 00256: player $PLAYER_CHAR defined004D: jump_if_false @throwFireObject_1if0AB0:   key_pressed 1//-----------------------------press left mouse button  004D: jump_if_false @throwFireObject_10247: request_model 30450247: request_model 3065:throwFireObject_30001: wait  0 msif and0248:   model 3045  available0248:   model 3065  available004D: jump_if_false @throwFireObject_304C4: create_coordinate [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] from_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR offset  0.0 2.0  -0.50107: [email protected] = create_object 3045  at  0.0 2.0  251.00750: set_object [email protected] visibility 1 04D9: object [email protected] set_scripted_collision_check 1 0382: set_object [email protected] collision_detection 1 0906: set_object [email protected] mass_to 30000.0 // float 0908: set_object [email protected] turn_mass_to 30000.0 // float0107: [email protected] = create_object 3065  at  [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]: set_object [email protected] visibility 0 04D9: object [email protected] set_scripted_collision_check 1 0382: set_object [email protected] collision_detection 1 0906: set_object [email protected] mass_to 30000.0 // float 0908: set_object [email protected] turn_mass_to 30000.0 // float0007: [email protected] = 70.10007: [email protected] = 7.10172: [email protected] = actor $PLAYER_ACTOR Z_angle0819: [email protected] = actor $PLAYER_ACTOR distance_from_ground005B: [email protected] += [email protected] // (float) 02F6: [email protected] = sine [email protected] // (float) 02F7: [email protected] = cosine [email protected] // (float) 006B: [email protected] *= [email protected] // (float) 006B: [email protected] *= [email protected] // (float) 0013: [email protected] *= -1.0 0392: make_object [email protected] moveable 1 0381: throw_object [email protected] velocity_in_direction [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] 001BC: put_object [email protected] at [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]: make_object [email protected] moveable 1 0381: throw_object [email protected] velocity_in_direction [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]@ = 00013: [email protected] *= -1.00013: [email protected] *= -1.0:throwFireObject_50001: wait  0 ms00D6: if 00256: player $PLAYER_CHAR defined004D: jump_if_false @throwFireObject_13066E: create_particle "firenar2" attached_to_object [email protected] with_offset 0.0 0.0 1.5 rotation [email protected] [email protected] 1.5 flag 1 handle_as [email protected] 064F: make_Particle_visible_and_remove_references [email protected]: if or04DA:   has_object [email protected] collided 8474:   not actor $PLAYER_ACTOR near_object_in_cube [email protected] radius 200.0 200.0 200.0 flag 0 0019:   [email protected] > 7000 004D: jump_if_false @throwFireObject_50400: store_coords_to [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] from_object [email protected] with_offset 0.0 0.0 0.0020C: create_explosion_with_radius 3 at [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]: create_temporary_explosion_fire [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]  3:throwFireObject_13Object.Destroy([email protected])Object.Destroy([email protected])0249: release_model 30450249: release_model 30650002: jump @throwFireObject_1

Function-X-

There you go tounge.gif

Download

jayd00

@Function-X-

thanks for the other version, but it's the same thing...

can you make it playmode 0?

@ZAZ

Tested, but the 'effectsfireball3' that was posted, it's playmode 2

so.. the particles don't disappear xD

and the 'effectsfireball2' works fine, but I only see a small flame moving (like the particle 'flame' from the game)

And I also tried to use that script with the 'firenar' and it works!, but sometimes the particle doesn't disappear and in the game starts appearing bugs xD

thanks for all wink.gif

Edited by jayd00

Adler

Wow those are great effects! Is it possible to create a laser particle that I can use for my Tactical Laser System? Here's what it looks like.

Also how about this effect from the rail gun in Ace Combat 04 (effect is at 7:50):

It'd be cool if you could make it! smile.gif

Deji

The one thing I think may be a problem about lasers is controlling how long the laser is. The laser would go through walls, etc. and have to be made to continue pretty far.

Perrsonally, I think a trail of coronas may be easier. But I'm not aware of how much is possible with particles.

Function-X-

Wow those are great effects! Is it possible to create a laser particle that I can use for my Tactical Laser System?

Okay i did a laser tounge.gif it will look thin from the back view, and from the sides it will look wide, can't really fix that...

But it doesn't look so bad, And i can make it longer and change the colour if you would like that wink.gif

Also how about this effect from the rail gun in Ace Combat 04

Its the transparent explosion when he say impact ? i think it may not be possible because it uses some kind of blur, that needs post processing effects, only thing that could look similar is the heat haze, but i don't think it would look as good, but maybe i will try version with white textures later wink.gif but if you can find me a better video would be great !

thanks for the other version, but it's the same thing...

can you make it playmode 0?

Okay done, i tested and it works with ZAZ script wink.gif

Download

Adler try the effect called tlaser (try it too ZAZ because it's playmode 0 laser tounge.gif)

jayd00 try the firenar again wink.gif

The effects is just for testing now so i put all of them in one .fxp, Later when they are successful i will do different versions for everybody wink.gif.

ZAZ

jayd00 try the firenar again wink.gif

better now, no stuttering but smaller please

firenar and firenar2 should be merged but why is firenar2 so small?

Download

Adler try the effect called tlaser (try it too ZAZ because it's playmode 0 laser tounge.gif)

The effects is just for testing now so i put all of them in one .fxp, Later when they are successful i will do different versions for everybody wink.gif.

tlaser don't works

try the testscripts below

first script as playmode 0

second script as playmode 2

press Backspace

{$CLEO .cs}:ParticleEffect_Playmode_0//Playmode_0 is shown for a moment, temporary, can run in a loop for some cases03A4: name_thread 'PRTEFCT':PRTEFCT_010001: wait  0 msif0256: player $PLAYER_CHAR defined004D: jump_if_false @PRTEFCT_01if0AB0:   key_pressed 8//-----------------------press Backspace004D: jump_if_false @PRTEFCT_0104C4: create_coordinate [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] from_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR offset 0.0 10.5  0.3064B: [email protected] = create_particle "explosion_large"  at [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] type 4064F: make_temp_particle_visible_and_remove_references [email protected]  2500002: jump @PRTEFCT_01

{$CLEO .cs}:Partcl_Playmode_1_or_203A4: name_thread 'PRT'//Playmode 1 or 2 are durable till they will be removed//can cause bugs and trail by speed if attached to vehicle:Partcl_010001: wait  0 ms00D6: if 00256: player $PLAYER_CHAR defined004D: jump_if_false @Partcl_01if0AB0:   key_pressed 8//-----------------------press Backspace 004D: jump_if_false @Partcl_0104C4: create_coordinate [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] from_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR offset 0.0 10.5  0.3064B: [email protected] = create_particle "water_hydrant"  at [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] type 4 064C: make_particle [email protected] visible 0001: wait  1000 ms:Partcl_030001: wait  0 ms00D6: if 00256: player $PLAYER_CHAR defined004D: jump_if_false @Partcl_03if0AB0:   key_pressed 8//-----------------------press Backspace 004D: jump_if_false @Partcl_030650: delete_particle [email protected]  0001: wait  1000 ms0002: jump @Partcl_01

Adler

Yeah ZAZ's right I can't see the laser either. confused.gif

Its the transparent explosion when he say impact ? i think it may not be possible because it uses some kind of blur, that needs post processing effects, only thing that could look similar is the heat haze, but i don't think it would look as good, but maybe i will try version with white textures later wink.gif but if you can find me a better video would be great !

Yeah that's the effect. Here's close up of the effect from firing the rail gun but I can't find a good vid of the actual explosion sorry:

EDIT

Will you also include the afterburner and sound barrier effects that NGE included?

Edited by Adler

kal-el5676

if model change and particle codes are done in same script, yes

if not it can be difficult, needs globals, can be buggy, don't know

furthermore is it depending to the kind of particle, if it is playmode 0, 1 or 2

playmode 0 particle are temporary, it will be just be shown for a moment

instance of playmode 0 particle can be released immediately after creation, needs to run in a loop for some cases like in script below

{$CLEO .cs}:ParticleEffect_at_Actor03A4: name_thread 'ACTPTEF':ACTPTEF_010001: wait  0 msif0256: player $PLAYER_CHAR defined004D: jump_if_false @ACTPTEF_02066A: [email protected] = attach_particle "gunflash" to_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR with_offset 0.3  0.0  0.0 rotation 90.0  0.0  0.3 flag 10883: attach_particle [email protected] to_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR mode 5 064F: make_temp_particle_visible_and_remove_references [email protected]: jump @ACTPTEF_01:ACTPTEF_020001: wait  5000 ms0002: jump @ACTPTEF_01

I guess it would be particle 0. If you have the time and or desire to write up a script that switches ped models while attaching an electricity particle i'd be uber stoked. Especially if it flickers from one model to another for a second. Any attempts and or help are greatly appreciated as always. smile.gif