The rioters

1xDarkWarriorx1

1xDarkWarriorx1

1998... Zombotech developed a virus in 1996,It could make a normal person a killing machina,2 years later,The virus exposed to the whole san andreas,Many people are infected by this,1998,September 28,Daylight,A police officer whose name is fred,Got a report by his friend Timmy of a riot,These rioters are actually the people infected by this virus... However the traffic is still running and normal people are walking the streets,WARNING BIG HORRIBLE SPOILER AHEAD When timmy and fred clear the plane,they meet sweet,Stating that everyone got killed in los santons

Blue colored missions mean easy

Yellow colored missions mean medium

Red colored missions mean hard

Missions available:

The rioters LINK http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=8759 (The beggining,You get informed by henry that a riot is happening trough a radio,Go pick the guns marked on the radar,a 9mm and a shotgun will spawn,'jump youself a car and drive to ten green bottles,after getting there go inside and take out all rioters,Now drive to ganton,Many enemies will spawn (Dont use the shotgun here,or the game will crash 50 chance of crash) after your finished get your wheels to well stacked pizza,Go inside and kill all the enemies (before going inside wait 8 seconds or the game will crash when you aim to the girl with pistol) after you finished pick up the note on the ground,Return it to lspd (note:Dont go trough the gas station or the game will freeze for few seconds then turn off without dont send error)

user posted image

The rioters 2 LINK http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=8760 (Sweet hears weird noises outside his house,He goes out with his 9mm and sees some rioters (virus victims) outside,theres alot of them,but you can kill them after sweet kills them he finds a note stating that they are going to invade LSPD)

user posted image

The rioters 3 LINK http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=8761 (Fred returned the note to LSPD,Henry states that this note is bullsh*t,A police officer tells that some rioters invaded lspd,Grab your 9mm and find and kill them all,After your finished,go to the jail cells and go to the marker,Cut scene shows fred saying that everythings clear,However they close the gate to the cells and attack you,Be careful they have 1000 healths and headshots off and chainsaws,Kill them and go to the gate,Fred will shout "HELP ME",You now play as henry,Find the keycard to the gates,now approach the gates,Take out the combat shotgun enemy over there,Open the gate,Mission passed.)

user posted image

The rioters 4 LINK http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=8763 (Henry states that they arent people,Which is true,after the cutscene there will be a "Euros" parked near you,Take it and drive to the airport,after that there will be some enemies to kill,Run over the enemy with the m4,Then the one with the uzi,then the one with the pistol,Then let henry drive by them all,Or go out and kill them,After that drive to the checkpoint near the plane,you will find youself inside the interior,There are few rooms to go trough until you get to the last room which contains the pilot cabin,The first room is empty,No enemies,Go to the second room,take cover INSTANTLY,Then just kill them,Approach the third room,Take cover instantly,Kill the enemies,Go to the last room it contains the pilot cabin,No enemies to kill,Get to the marker to pilot the plane,Henry and fred spots sweet entering the final room of the plane,After the dialogue,Fred says that the plane is crashing,Sweet henry and fred grab the parachutes and get the hell out)

user posted image

The rioters 5?

This ones unfinished W.I.P

Pics i took of progress:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by 1xDarkWarriorx1

1. dont use more (spoiler)'s than text

2. where pics?

TIP use print screen and paste in paint and upload at tinypic.com

Why you don't make one topic for your all missions?

Your mission lovers can find it all more easy.

Your picture size are very big.Try to make more little.

biggrin.gif

• 6 months later...
1xDarkWarriorx1

I had quit dyom for a LOOONG time,well im back now and well,after reinstalling windows (it had lots of problems) all my missions were wiped out,so The Rioters 5 will be totally different than it was supposed to be (Well the plane crash part remains) because if otherwise,i will have to recreate the whole beggining and creating it was really boring... mad.gif

Brian Walker

Even if the storyline is not perfect, i had a lot of fun to kill these "dirty ass guys"

Keep it up!!

H E A D S H O T

• 2 weeks later...
Deividas60

The Rioters 5 is finished:its gonna be in 6 parts:

Part 1 searching for the friends

Part 2 saving Henry

Part 3 searching for fred

Part 4 saving fred

Part 5 searching for the one responsible for the virus,and raiding his base

Part 6 The Final Battle

Note that plans might change.

Oh and part 1 is finished,when all parts are finished each part will be released.

And to those that played "The Grand Escape",the grand escape 2 is finished and will be uploaded soon after a few changes.

Deividas60

And one more thing:

The rioters 3 has a 98% to crash in DYOM V6.1,BUT WAIT! you do NOT need to downgrade,all you need to do is edit the mission and remove the ammout on enemies,remove about 6 enemies.

And the rioters 1 crashes are mentioned in the original post,however there is a crash in dyom v6.1 due to ammount of actors too,just remove 5 or 3 actors in ganton and it should work,if it doesn't try removing some actors in other places.

EDIT:And as i said,i had to reinstall windows losing some missions in the process,so i restarted The Rioters 5 as totally different and in 6 parts,the original was set in Back O' beyond,with all your friends being near you,plus the whole The Rioters 5 was supposed to be in a whole mission rather than 6 parts,unfortunately it got wiped out during the reinstall,BUT i will recreate the original rioters 5 as "The Rioters:Back O' Beyond bonus"

How is it unlocked? By beating all The Rioters 5 parts,one part would give you a code after finishing,that code would be used to unlock the next part,after beating the last part/end you would beat the mission pack,but there would be also a code that will unlock The Rioters back'o beyond bonus,there would be also more bonuses like:

The Rioters Survival

The Rioters: You are the rioter

The Rioters 1&3 remake's

And a remake of Kill Justin Bieber (even though it doesnt have to do anything with The Rioters)

And some other bonus.

Yes thats right,im thinking of making this into a huge mission pack,i hope this gets somewhat popular...

Edited by Deividas60