1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Grand Theft Auto: Family Ties

The Notorious MOB

The Notorious MOB

One question: what year is this set in?

2008 my man. Same year as GTA IV :)

I've been dipping in and out of the synposis this last hour and it still amazes me how accurate and authentic this concept is. It's like Cosa Nostra translated for Grand Theft Auto. I was glad to see you've made use of the limited Mafia involvement in GTAV by having visiting mobsters from Los Santos involved with Artie Zap in Chapter 7. I wonder if any role you had for Sammy Bottino changed at all?

We were at the big airport heist last time -- what's next for Family Ties?

Edited by Tyla

The Notorious MOB

I've been dipping in and out of the synposis this last hour and it still amazes me how accurate and authentic this concept is. It's like Cosa Nostra translated for Grand Theft Auto. I was glad to see you've made use of the limited Mafia involvement in GTAV by having visiting mobsters from Los Santos involved with Artie Zap in Chapter 7. I wonder if any role you had for Sammy Bottino changed at all?

We were at the big airport heist last time -- what's next for Family Ties?

Thanks man. I tried to make this as authentic as possible and I think the current state of LCN in New York City allowed me a lot of freedom for example due to the reduced sizes of the families now it becomes more likely that the chain of command would be short enough that Carlo could actually meet each of the five bosses based solely on what he has done for the other Families.

I addressed the issue with Sammy Bottino a page or so ago but I may as well bring people up to speed once again.

Given that we learn his fate in GTA V i.e. that he went on the run out west in 2007 and was subsequently arrested four years later. I think the best course of action is to have him make a brief appearence at Jon Gravelli's funeral precession standing silently in the backround kind of like a "hey isn't that.." kind of easter egg moment. His appearence will also facilitate another event in the story so his role will be given some significance at least.

As far what's next for Family Ties - I have a rough idea of how the rest of the story plays out it's just a matter of putting it into words and typing it up. I'm just gonna be giving a summary of events from now on and will further condense each chapter for ease of reading on the first page. In the near future though:

There will be some fallout from the heist (which admittedly is a bit predictable) and people are going to start dying. So basically if you've formed any sort of attachment to any of the characters you will probably be disappointed :D Just think of this as the series chat sections equivalent of The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones in that respect.

Edited by Money Over Bullshit
  • Like 1

Naughtius Maximus

As far what's next for Family Ties - I have a rough idea of how the rest of the story plays out it's just a matter of putting it into words and typing it up. I'm just gonna be giving a summary of events from now on and will further condense each chapter for ease of reading on the first page. In the near future though

there will be some fallout from the heist (which admittedly is a bit predictable) and people are going to start dying. So basically if you've formed any sort of attachment to any of the characters you will probably be disappointed :D Just think of this as the series chat sections equivalent of The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones in that respect.

Seems some legit sheeeeit. Honestly, it's such a good idea to cut off loose ends in the story and it reminded me of Goodfellas, inevitably. Moreover, I'd really like that dangerous shine on Carlo's fate. Yeah, he handled the job perfectly but it doesn't prevent him from being a liability in front of some of the high-ranking Gambetti mobsters' eyes, even Philly because he's a total opportunist and he could make anything to plug the leak that could give him up. Cheers, I'll be hopefully around here for the next chapter.

The Notorious MOB

As far what's next for Family Ties - I have a rough idea of how the rest of the story plays out it's just a matter of putting it into words and typing it up. I'm just gonna be giving a summary of events from now on and will further condense each chapter for ease of reading on the first page. In the near future though

there will be some fallout from the heist (which admittedly is a bit predictable) and people are going to start dying. So basically if you've formed any sort of attachment to any of the characters you will probably be disappointed :D Just think of this as the series chat sections equivalent of The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones in that respect.

Seems some legit sheeeeit. Honestly, it's such a good idea to cut off loose ends in the story and it reminded me of Goodfellas, inevitably. Moreover, I'd really like that dangerous shine on Carlo's fate. Yeah, he handled the job perfectly but it doesn't prevent him from being a liability in front of some of the high-ranking Gambetti mobsters' eyes, even Philly because he's a total opportunist and he could make anything to plug the leak that could give him up. Cheers, I'll be hopefully around here for the next chapter.

The airport heist was in part a homage to the Lufthansa Heist which is the centrepiece in Goodfellas but it also drew inspiration from other heists at JFK in the 1960s and 70s. The aftermath of this heist wont be as bloody or spectacular as the one in the movie but it will be somewhat of a catalyst for things to come.

I don't know if anyone else has commented saying this but WOW how weird is that some of those cars appeared in gta V considering when this was created! Awesome idea though i think they need to try out the mafia stuff again could do something really cool with it. A storyline red dead style.

The Notorious MOB

I don't know if anyone else has commented saying this but WOW how weird is that some of those cars appeared in gta V considering when this was created! Awesome idea though i think they need to try out the mafia stuff again could do something really cool with it. A storyline red dead style.

I actually considered changing the name of the Excess to Cognoscenti Cabrio and such and replacing the Stinger and the Cheetah but then I thought nah why should I :D This is a concept at the end of the day.

Anyway thanks for your feedback man :)

MOB, I like how you copied and customised Bohan for Richmond Island.

Cheers.

The Notorious MOB

MOB, I like how you copied and customised Bohan for Richmond Island.

Cheers.

Not sure if you're trolling but the island actually contains elements of a few of Liberty City's existing boroughs, not just Bohan.

The Harwood Bitcher

Cool, i love the mafia theme in this

But one stupid question.... did you use alejandro lerner as sammy bottino?

If you did that , it's embarrasing

The Notorious MOB

Cool, i love the mafia theme in this

But one stupid question.... did you use alejandro lerner as sammy bottino?

If you did that , it's embarrasing

Haha no. Its an actor called Titus Welliver. He's really good at playing mobsters so I thought he was a good fit for the role.

• Like 1

The Notorious MOB

Alright.... When are you gunna release this game? I wanna buy a copy

Is that a serious question??

Anyway, I was bored so I threw together the next installment of the story (complete with dialogue). Anyone who's interested can read it below.

The Notorious MOB
Chapter 13 – Damage Control

Part 1 - "We Got a Problem

A few days after the heist Carlo will receive a text message from an unknown number "Come by the store as quick as you can. Peter"

Carlo will make his way over to Alazone's and make his way past Alberto and in through the back where he will find Peter Gravelli waiting for him smoking a cigarette.

Carlo: "I got your message what's up?"

Peter: (discarding his cigarette) "We got a problem"

Carlo: "Me and you?"

Peter: "No we all got a problem"

Carlo: "How's that?"

Peter: "The money from the heist.. it came up short"

Carlo: "And you think it was me?"

Peter: "No.. I had Nicky and Marco help me count it then when they clocked off I checked it again. Needless to say the figures were different"

Carlo: "And you're sure there wasn't a mistake"

Peter: "I don't make mistakes. Plus we got one of those machines in the back.. now Philly don't use it cause he's old fashioned and likes to count everything by hand but somebody's life is on the line here so I gotta be sure"

Carlo: "Okay.. so who was it?"

Peter: "It's gotta be that dirty rat Marco. He went home that night and hasn't been heard from in days... matter of fact I aint heard from Nicky in a couple of days neither.. maybe he was in on it.. anyway we'll worry about that later"

Carlo: "So you want me to help you guys look for Marco or what?"

Peter: "Not necessary. I've got a couple of spotters on the street. I got word back from them earlier that he's holed up in a project building in Alderney. Lucky for us junkies are creatures of habit, unlucky for him the jig is up. They tell me he leaves there every day about the same time to go meet with his dealer but this time he aint gonna make it back. That piece of sh*t has been a torn in my side for too long now and this little stunt is the nail in his coffin. You do this for me and you'll get your cut of the loot plus a little bonus. I'll have Nicky make good with the Messinas.. once I manage to locate him"

Carlo: "How do I find this building he's hiding in?"

Peter: "Here's the address. Wait nearby for him to leave then tail him to somewhere secluded then.. bam.. capiche?"

Carlo will nod

Peter will then hand Carlo a piece of paper with the address on it, also handing him an ATM card "Take this. The pin number is on the back. Your cut of the takings is already lodged into a ghost account.. pick it up from an ATM once the job is done. Marco's bound to have some cash on his person.. you can keep that too"

Carlo: "So how will you know the job is done?"

Peter: "I trust you. And should you break that trust.. you better go further than Alderney cause we will find you"

Carlo: "You've got nothing to worry about"

Peter: "Hey, do I look worried?"

You will regain control of Carlo outside the store with a waypoint set for an apartment complex in Acter, Alderney (near the Lost MC clubhouse). Once you get there you will be instructed to go somewhere out of sight and wait for Marco to leave the building. Marco will begin walking and you will be prompted to tail him. Every so often he will turn around to frantically check his surroundings (as you'd expect of a paranoid drug user in hiding from the mob) so it's best to make good use of cover to avoid being spotted. There will be several scripted events along the way such as cars conveniently stopping to provide you with cover in open spaces and then pulling off again leaving you exposed so you should also use these to your advantage. Eventually there will come a point where Marco walks through an alleyway (quite close to his destination) so this is the perfect opportunity to take him out. You can use any method you wish but a silenced pistol or a melee weapon is probably best to avoid any unwanted attention. Once the hit has been carried out this part of the chapter will be finished and several ATM machines will show up on your HUD. You can visit any one at your leisure to pick up your payment of $100,000 in unmarked bills.

A couple of days later Carlo will receive a phonecall from Peter which goes as follows:

Peter: "Hey Carlo it's Pete. I managed to locate Nicky.. well when I say locate.. they pulled his body out of the East River this morning"

Carlo: "Jesus.. any idea what happened?"

Peter: "I don't know for sure but word on the street is that he's been making some trouble for The Messinas. Matter of fact I heard it was him who whacked Bobby Sarafino"

Carlo: "Bobby's dead?"

Peter: "Oh that's right, you two were close"

Carlo: "I wouldn't say close but Bobby was a good man"

Peter: "Yeah? Well so was Nicky"

Carlo: "Of course.."

Peter: "Anyway I just thought you should know"

Carlo: "Yeah.. thanks for calling"

Click Here for Part 2

• Like 1

Ah, I see you never lost the knack of writing a quality mission!

Reminded me a lot of The Sopranos how this one played out in an Acter tower block. I think you perfectly captured the essence of damage control through the dialogue.

Peter Gravelli was the star of this part for me... just for how nonchalantly he brushes off the Messinas. Like ah I'll just send Nicky to deal with them... when we find him. Boss.

• Like 1

Naughtius Maximus

Peter Gravelli was the star of this part for me... just for how nonchalantly he brushes off the Messinas. Like ah I'll just send Nicky to deal with them... when we find him. Boss.

Just to have him tortured on some rusty water pipes. :lol:

Honestly I like how pieces start to come together. Like Tyla said, Peter Gravelli is getting shaped really interestingly... I'm liking his characteristic.

Cheers. Waiting for what will happen next.

The Notorious MOB

Thanks for the feedback guys it's really good to see people are still following this topic :)

Reminded me a lot of The Sopranos how this one played out in an Acter tower block. I think you perfectly captured the essence of damage control through the dialogue.

Yeah man you got the inspiration behind the mission in one :colgate:. For those who don't know the mission was inspired by an episode of The Sopranos where Vito Spatafore is sent to the Boontown Projects to take out Jackie Aprile Jr. after he and his friends rob a family card game.

People who've read through my old concept "The Code of the Streets" will know that Nicky is probably the worst person to be sending to make nice with the Messinas since he's been f*cking their sh*t up pretty bad lately by stealing a prize painting from Harry Hall and firebombing some of Mark Volpe's betting shops. He's also about to do something that breaks one of the cardinal rules of the mob which will in turn result in his demise. This event occurs between the mission above and the next one so if you want to know what happens you can read about it here. The mission also reveals the fate of another character in the story so I suggest taking a look at it in order to be able to fully understand what's going on.

EDIT: I've decided to add a post mission phonecall to the mission in order to summarise these events.

• Like 1

The Notorious MOB

Calo needs to die in the end

You'll just have to wait and see ;)

Naughtius Maximus

Thanks for the feedback guys it's really good to see people are still following this topic :)

Yeah man you got the inspiration behind the mission in one :colgate:. For those who don't know the mission was inspired by an episode of The Sopranos where Vito Spatafore is sent to the Boontown Projects to take out Jackie Aprile Jr. after he and his friends rob a family card game.

People who've read through my old concept "The Code of the Streets" will know that Nicky is probably the worst person to be sending to make nice with the Messinas since he's been f*cking their sh*t up pretty bad lately by stealing a prize painting from Harry Hall and firebombing some of Mark Volpe's betting shops. He's also about to do something that breaks one of the cardinal rules of the mob which will in turn result in his demise. This event occurs between the mission above and the next one so if you want to know what happens you can read about it here. The mission also reveals the fate of another character in the story so I suggest taking a look at it in order to be able to fully understand what's going on.

EDIT: I've decided to add a post mission phonecall to the mission in order to summarise these events.

Jesus! I didn't know TCOTS and Family Ties were paralelled. However, it makes sense though. Nicky was a strong character, and he was cool but he was a douche and had what's coming to him. I was joking, but he was tortured to death on some rusty water pipes. :lol: I'll keep waiting for the continuity. On the other hand, I'm really wondering what are you gonna do with Sammy Bottino. We know what happens to him by 2013, I think Family Ties could be (most definitely will be) a main backbone for Bottino's this shocking yet raging action.

Edited by TheUnholy

Carlo* sorry

Its a great story from chapter 1 to 3, I'll read the other ones later. This needs to be done! As a GTA spin off, I would have loved to buy it

The Notorious MOB

Jesus! I didn't know TCOTS and Family Ties were paralelled. However, it makes sense though. Nicky was a strong character, and he was cool but he was a douche and had what's coming to him. I was joking, but he was tortured to death on some rusty water pipes. :lol: I'll keep waiting for the continuity. On the other hand, I'm really wondering what are you gonna do with Sammy Bottino. We know what happens to him by 2013, I think Family Ties could be (most definitely will be) a main backbone for Bottino's this shocking yet raging action.

Haha yeah :colgate: It took me a while to locate the mission in Blood and a Four Leaf Clover where Nicky gets tortured but here it is. Akavari actually describes it really well, I like how he made Nicky seem like the same "not a single f*ck given" kind of guy that I've portrayed him as here. A fitting end for him I feel.

The Notorious MOB

Carlo* sorry

Its a great story from chapter 1 to 3, I'll read the other ones later. This needs to be done! As a GTA spin off, I would have loved to buy it

Didn't see this comment earlier (I think we posted around about the same time). Anyway, thanks man please do continue reading. If you enjoyed the first three chapters I'm sure you will like the rest. Are you reading the full chapters or just the summary??

EDIT: I've gone through the topic and given each part of every chapter an individual name, each one derived from a piece of dialogue. I just think it looks a bit better presentation wise.

Noticed this topic broke the 500 reply barrier in the last couple of days... quite the milestone.

The post-mission phone call you've added was a nice touch. If I were playing Carlo I'd feel really conflicted at this point. Do I remember rightly that Bobby The Bull got whacked in one of Blood and a Four Leaf Clover's missions?

Also -- love the chapter part names. :^:

The Notorious MOB

Noticed this topic broke the 500 reply barrier in the last couple of days... quite the milestone.

The post-mission phone call you've added was a nice touch. If I were playing Carlo I'd feel really conflicted at this point. Do I remember rightly that Bobby The Bull got whacked in one of Blood and a Four Leaf Clover's missions?

Also -- love the chapter part names. :^:

I actually didn't even notice that but yes that is quite a milestone in this day and age. I started writing missions for this topic around about the time insterest in concepts was starting to die down. It seems to be coming back now though which is good :)

Yeah the phonecall leads right into the next part of this chapter which I've already started writing. Reading the missions in your Vice City concept actually gave me a bit of a kick up the arse so I've decided to be a little more discriptive with it. There's not too much action in it but there's quite a bit of dialogue. It's basically just something to drive the story forward but there is a bit of character development and one or two new faces will be introduced. Hopefully people find it exciting.

Oh, and he got whacked in The Code of The Streets man, not Blood and a Four Leaf Clover ;)

The Notorious MOB

Chapter 13

Part 2 - "We All Make Choices"

This part of the chapter will begin with Carlo receiving a phonecall from Dino

Dino: "Hey Carlo it's Dino. I'm at Nicky's funeral. Me and the boys are gonna go back to a restaurant in Broker and give him a little toast. Can you come over and drive us there?"

Carlo: "Sorry I didn't know man, sure, I'd be happy to"

Dino: "I really appreciate it. We're over in the cemetery on Colony Island we should be ready to go now once all the handshaking is over with"

Carlo: "I'll be over there right away"

Dino: "Thanks again man"

As you approach the vicinity you will notice the parking lot packed out with cars, many of them police and FIB vehicles with reporters taking pictures of the funeral goers as they begin to leave. Carlo will find an empty space and pull in before approaching Dino who is standing by an all black Cognoscenti just outside the entrance to the cemetery.

Carlo: "Hey man"

Dino: "Hey man good to see you. Pity about the circumstances but anyway thanks for coming"

Carlo: "It's the least I could do. Were you and him close?"

Dino: "Yeah we were pretty tight. We've been knocking around since we were kids.. Me, Nicky and Marco the three amigos"

Dino's voice will drop to a somber tone filling Carlo with regret for having killed one of his buddies

Carlo: "Listen I'm sorry about that but.."

Dino: "Aw no come on now. You did what needed to be done. Marco was a sick puppy who needed to be put down. Had the order been given to me I would've done what was necessary.. I felt like I didn't even know him these past few years"

His words still filled with regret.

Carlo: "I guess that's the life we've chosen huh"

Dino will nod in agreement then pause before addressing the previous statement

"We all make choices. He just made the wrong ones. Anyway enough with this morbid sh*t. How are you keeping?"

Carlo: "La vita è bella as my mother would say"

Dino will stare at him blankly

"It means life is good man"

Dino: "Ahh.. my Italian's a little rusty to say the least.. matter of fact so is my english.."

Dino will laugh awkwardly and Carlo, sensing that he probably hasn't had the best of an education, will attempt to alleviate this awkwardness by swiftly changing the subject

Carlo: "Shouldn't the others be out here by now?"

No sooner has Carlo finished what he was saying, out will come Vinny trailing behind a woman in her mid forties dressed in a black skirt and jacket combo straight from the sale rack at binco, her head bowed as she walks, trailing misery with every last step that she takes.

Dino will lean into Carlo and, in whispered tone, will inform him "that's Nicky's mom" scrunching his face into a lecherous pout that speaks of a long time adulation for what he probably considers the MILF of the century. Carlo clearly not sharing his sentiments will look at him side eyed before looking towards the floor, not wanting to pay her any undue attention as she draws ever so close. He will then step aside to allow Vinny to open the door of the vehicle and let her inside. "Let me get that for you Mrs. Bottino" he will say, his kind hearted tone counteracted by his brutish physique.

"Please, call me Karen" the woman will respond, her eyes trailing towards Dino as she speaks, playing up to his boyish fantasy, as if to get off on it.

Carlo will approach the side of the car to offer her his condolences "I'm a friend of Nicky's and let me firstly say how sorry I am to hear of his passing". She will stroke his arm gently before responding, "I just wish his no good father was here rather than running around hiding with his whore" her words laced with the venom of a scorned single mother left to raise Nicky on her own.

At this point Vinny will interject in order to defend his former underboss "I'm sure he's really cut up about this" he will say with the utmost sincerity, showing that Sammy's men still respect him, even if his former girlfriend does not.

Karen will none the less continue her scathing attack on him. "Piece of sh*t. I hope they put him on death row" she will spit before sitting into the funeral car. Just as she does this however the scene will be interrupted by another woman, screaming in their direction.

"I hope you're all ashamed of yourselves. Thousands on a funeral for that low life and my boy couldn't even get a decent burial" she will yell from the distance, kept at bay by the barrier of people still leaving the funeral.

"I hope his mother was there when they pulled him out of the river and had to identify him on a mortuary slab like I did... look at you.. you're a f*cking disgrace.. every last one of you". She will now have managed to barge her way within speaking distance.

Karen: (speaking through the open car door) "Will someone get her the f*ck out of here"

Vinny: "Right away miss"

Vinny will charge towards the woman, grabbing her in a bear hug and pushing her away as she shouts at him to let her go.

Carlo: (to Dino) "Who's that?"

Dino: "Marco's old lady.. she must have been drinking"

Karen: "f*cking alcie whore"

She will then slam the door closed and the car will pull away

In the meantime Vinny will be continuing to forcibly lead Mrs. DiBernardo away as she continues screaming for the attention of the reporters and feds "you're all f*cking criminals.. you hear that boys? They're in the ma-fi-a. I hope you're getting this sh*t on your cameras"

Vinny: "Alright that's enough, that's enough now, come on"

At this point Philly and Peter will have joined the group.

Philly: "There she is again.. making a f*cking show of herself"

Peter: (reaching out to shake Carlo's hand) "Hey Carlo, nice of you to come"

Carlo: "Hi Pete"

Carlo will accept the handshake and Peter will pat him on his shoulder in a masculine embrace before Philly cuts in verbally breaking them up as Vinny returns from bouncer duty

Philly: "Hey kid, we need you to bring us over to Ali Mac's restaurant beside the club, we're gonna have a little something to eat and give Nicky the send off he deserves"

Carlo: "Sure thing Phil"

Vinny: "I'll meet you boys there in a little bit. I don't think you've got enough room in the back"

You will spawn back inside Carlo's vehicle with Philly, Peter and Dino in tow. You will then be instructed to drive over to the designated Restaurant in South Slopes in Broker.

As soon as you set off however you will be followed by an FIB Buffalo. Philly will instruct you to lose the tail before going to the restaurant. As soon as you manage to lose your tail however the feds will put out an APB on your vehicle and you will find yourself with a special kind of four star wanted level whereby there will be FIB vehicles out looking for you but they will not aggressively pursue you once you keep out of their line of sight. Once you manage to reach the restaurant the men will enter and there will be a timelapse followed by a cutscene.

The scene will open with Carlo sitting at a large table inside the restaurant eating with Philly, Peter, Vinny, Dino and a few other mobsters. They will be drinking and it will be evident that some time has passed. After a few moments another man will walk in who appears to be the proprietor of the Restaurant. He will be carrying a bottle of wine and will begin refilling the men's glasses one by one. When he gets to Philly he will instruct him to leave the bottle. "I hope everything was to your liking gentlemen?" the man will say. "Yeah beautiful you've really outdone yourself this time Al" Philly will respond to a chorus of satisfied "mmm"s from the others. "That's what I like to hear" the man will say before finally walking off.

There will be a momentary silence and then Peter will restart the dialogue by raising his glass "To Nicky" he will say, prompting the other men to raise their glasses in toast and echo his sentiments. "A friend to us all" Dino will add prompting yet another chorus of agreement from the men at the table. "Á Salute" Peter will respond before taking a swig of his alcohol, once again prompting the other men to do the same as if to be participating in a game of Simon Says. Carlo on the other hand will sit there sober, firmly resigned to the fact that he will more than likely be the designated driver.

After a few moments Vinny will take out his phone and begin to dial a number. "Who are you callin'" Peter will ask. "I'm calling Roy.. he said he was gonna meet us here" Vinny will respond prompting Peter to tell him to hang up the phone "leave him alone" he will say "he's probably got some other sh*t to do".

"Yeah maybe he's in the bathroom at Hercules giving some guy head" Philly will fire back, to a straight faced reception from the other wiseguys. Not even noticing their lack of amusement he will continue his jibes.

"Or maybe he stayed back to thank the priest for a job well done" he will say, laughing to himself and making a handjob gesture "...matter of fact didn't he used to be an altar boy?"

At this point the tension will have become unbearable and Peter will cut him off "That aint funny Phil" he will say, as if to take it as a personal insult. "Jesus.. I'm just trying to lighten the f*cking mood" Philly will retort, trying in vain to excuse his off colour remarks. Peter however will not back down and the two of them will begin to argue back and forth

Peter: "That's the underboss of this family"

Philly: "Oh you wanna talk about rank here huh?"

Vinny (cutting in): "You were being a little disrespectful"

Philly: "Quiet you."

Vinny will pipe down, preferring to leave it as a two sided argument

Peter: "Your comments were out of order, that's all I'm saying"

Peter will speak in a more reasonable tone, not wanting to break rank with his Capo

Philly: "Come on now we've all heard the rumours"

Peter: "That don't mean you gotta perpetuate them"

Philly: "It was a joke. What has you so uptight about it anyway?.. Oh I get it.. you must be f*cking him.. is that it?"

Peter will be getting insensed now

Peter: "Zito aint no fag.. and neither am I"

Philly: "Jesus christ can nobody take a joke around here? I guess I better leave you boys to wallow in your misery"

Philly will get up and start to leave

Peter: "Come on now Phil you don't need to do that, things just got a little out of hand that's all. We were having a good time weren't we"

Peter at this point showing remorse for his actions

Philly: "I've got some sh*t I need to take care of anyway. Carlo can you drive me over to Alazone's?"

Carlo: "Sure I can"

Peter seemingly feeling bad about having flown off the handle will stand up and offer to shake Philly's hand "no hard feelings skip?"

Philly will take his hand and shake it firmly "forget about it" the two of them will then hug it out and Peter will kiss Philly on both cheeks.

"You boys enjoy the rest of your night" Philly will say. He and Carlo will then leave the restaurant and get into his car, at which point you will be tasked with driving him back to Alazone's.

On the way over there the two men will talk about the incident and Philly will reveal that at first he didn't like Peter, only giving him a spot in his crew because of who his uncle is but say that he has turned out to be quite a good earner. He will state however that because of this he doesn't really trust him as he feels he may be gunning for his position. Carlo will offer little insight preferring to sit there and take it all in. Once you have dropped Philly off at his destination this part of the chapter will be complete.

Click Here for Part 3

Claude4Catalina

I fell for the shameless plug...silly me.

I like how you worked in the "tailed by the feds" device without making it a whole bloodbath scenario; evasive manouvering and use of Broker's side streets would be an absolute charm to play.

Reads like an insight into mobster psyche. I'm so glad your chapters capture the sometimes pettiness of these guys.

I thought the APB was a really good idea on your part to change up the usual chase mechanics.

And Mrs Bottino... tidy. :D