2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

The Damned

[DAMN] The Damned

EPiC JeDi x

Good game today strength, you guys deserved it. You put on the better performance. Round 1 was definetly yours but Round 2 could of gone either way for most of game but then you guys managed to beat up coming up to the end. Anyway, Good Game and See you guys around!

II THE GUV II

Good to see you representing The Damned again guys, sorry I didn't make it I couldn't face shooting my former gang members in the face .. repeatedly !! only joking my stoney senses were tingling at the wrong time I thought the match was 9PM GM for some bizarre reason !!

The Director.

Who is next chaps? rolleyes.gif

Need your help about the thing! I will check it out with SJS, and see who is still active and playing the game before I challenge them for the match.

II THE GUV II

Apologies my GTA activety may be pretty low for this month as I have just Purchased Black Ops !! For any UK members I got a good deal at Tesco's, The game only cost £25 if brought with 2100 points !!

Also I have directed 3 players here after some TDM's last night all good players, so hopefully they will sign up smile.gif

The Director.
Apologies my GTA activety may be pretty low for this month as I have just Purchased Black Ops !! For any UK members I got a good deal at Tesco's, The game only cost £25 if brought with 2100 points !!

Also I have directed 3 players here after some TDM's last night all good players, so hopefully they will sign up smile.gif

No problem GUV, I guess the Ops fever is on the way yawn.gif , like RDR was a few moths ago, anyway it will give me some time to finish my older games cool.gif .

Also thanks for the references bro, hope they will take a shot with us catspider.gifsmile.gif .

mason.ace

yo strength im just trying to get a camera with good enough pic quality

to take a pic off my tv so u can make a nice sig

but for shure the first time im able to send the pics i will

Booze

What are you trying to take a pic of? I have an HD capture card, maybe I can help?

mason.ace
What are you trying to take a pic of? I have an HD capture card, maybe I can help?

im trying to get some pics of my TLAD cheracter from the back

so strength can put the damnds logo on the back of it

im trying to get a pic of me on a chopper from the back so we can fit the full logo

on the back and so it looks really kool

but yeah if u can take some pics and send them to strenght that would be cool

Rougarou

hey strength just stopping bye to say hi i saw you posted in our thread about a match i am not sure if we can set one up i havent talked with niall in a while anyways just poping in to see whats up i might be on live later if you want to hit up a couple of games!! smile.gif

HAPPYAUSSIE1

1. Your age? 16

2. Any warning/commendations in your Members Log? Nope

3. Were you associated with any former gangs before? Nope

4. Which console and GTA games do you own? 360

5. XB-L/PSN Gamertag? HAPPYAUSSIE1

6. Time zone? PERTH , Western Australia

7. How can you contribute to The Damned Brotherhood? What are your skills? Loyale

8. How many days in the week do you visit GTAF? 5

9. Name 3 multiplayer games besides GTA, that you play on your console? red dead redemption, cod 4 , forza

10. To become a full TDMC member, will you participate in the game of Lone Wolf Biker/Cops N' Crooks/GTA Race? Of course!

AndyGanteks

Ok i accepted AoGjr or whatever his nick is on PSN, and will re-add mason later today. Are we still up for friday guys?

Rougarou

kind of the wrong place but hey andy how are ya man!!! biggrin.gif

The Director.

Welcome to the gang AUSSIE smile.gif .

Must say very familiar name you have, and at first I thought that you were one of the evicted members from previous The Damned MC tread monocle.gif ! Anyway, if you mean to develop as player and our member, then just stay active on this board, participate in conversations from time to time and be active on games with us (we are mostly (at least I) online on weekend's).

Also, feel free to add all of the members on LIVE (gamertags are displayed on 1 page, on gang roster) wink.gif .

@Wiz: Sorry but mornings are no good for me to play son, I can hardly get ready in time to go to work ph34r.gifbiggrin.gif .

II THE GUV II

Wiz - great user pic !! but it should really carry some sort of warning !!

Strength - if you see me online playing BO then please send me an invite to a party as I still want to keep my TDM skills on GTA to a high level, I know what happens to my game if I stay out of Liberty City too long !!

The Director.

Wiz - great user pic !! but it should really carry some sort of warning !!

Strength - if you see me online playing BO then please send me an invite to a party as I still want to keep my TDM skills on GTA to a high level, I know what happens to my game if I stay out of Liberty City too long !!

Sure thing m8, if we don't see each other on LIVE during the week, then I guess it's weekend time for some GTA wink.gif .

ph34r.gif Ninja (wink.gif yes mine are the best ones wink.gif) EDIT ph34r.gif

I am working on the new design of the first page graphics, who will be very similar to the current one but this time resized & grammar correctly (yes I'm putting a lot of effort with this one).

Also, inactive members are permanently cleaned from the roster and evicted from the gang for good! Thank you guys for wasting my time wink.gif .

Edited by The Director.

II THE GUV II

Just PM me if you need any English lessons wink.gif

Booze

PM me for Dutch lessons ph34r.gif

tubbs51

PM beep for Jew lessons biggrin.gif

II THE GUV II

Strength - I checked your PM all is good !! Also I have enquired about "The Damned" joining in with the PM V AoD TDM, but haven't had a straight answer. so watch this space we maybe needed to go into battle this weekend smile.gif

AndyGanteks

Guess we ain't playing tomorrow on the PS3. sad.gif

The Director.

Strength - I checked your PM all is good !! Also I have enquired about "The Damned" joining in with the PM V AoD TDM, but haven't had a straight answer. so watch this space we maybe needed to go into battle this weekend smile.gif

Watching Guv, watching cool.gif

Also check the other PM from me.

@AndyGanteks: Sorry man but I cant effect much from 360, but can from here wink.gif ! So boys, pull your sh*t together, find a time & date, get together and do the match with Yardies.

Mason you are in charge for organizing this to happen! PM over PSN AoGjr and RobsEpicFret for 3 vs 3 with Andy and boys.

@AoGjr: If you proove in the match against The Yardies, then consider that you will be tested for the Full Membership wink.gif .

mason.ace

Watching Guv, watching cool.gif

Also check the other PM from me.

@AndyGanteks: Sorry man but I cant effect much from 360, but can from here wink.gif ! So boys, pull your sh*t together, find a time & date, get together and do the match with Yardies.

Mason you are in charge for organizing this to happen! PM over PSN AoGjr and RobsEpicFret for 3 vs 3 with Andy and boys.

@AoGjr: If you proove in the match against The Yardies, then consider that you will be tested for the Full Membership wink.gif .

ok this is gonna have to happen early since im going away for the weekend

beginning tomarrow so yes ill message rob and the prospect and get them ready

ill try my hardest to not let you down strength

II THE GUV II

How good is our PS3 side ?? any of you guys in the top 100 in DM or TDM ?? or if not anyone even inside the top 1000 ?

I am currently ranked 600 and something on the xbox !!

AndyGanteks

Ok, i got you all added. Now we just need to find a date and a time. Could you guys for the start agree on a few things, once you have agreed with the time, we'll confirm our players and do it.

1: Game: IV,LaD orBoGT

2: Date:

3: Time:

4: Number of people

II THE GUV II

It has obviously been a long time since I checked the social club !!

I am actually rank 1492 in TDM !!!!!!! cry.gif

My highest ranked friend is ... II JOSePH X II from this forum at rank 315 !!!!

Alex is just behind me at 1637 icon14.gif , and strength is currently 6771 icon14.gif

I propose we make a push to get us all in the top 1000 !! what do you say guys ?? rampage_ani.gif

Also they should really make 2 seperate leaderboards one for players who have never used autoaim ! and one for the noobs who do !! angry.gif

AoGjr

so is the battle today dozingoff.gif

The Director.
It has obviously been a long time since I checked the social club !!

I am actually rank 1492 in TDM !!!!!!! cry.gif

My highest ranked friend is ... II JOSePH X II from this forum at rank 315 !!!!

Alex is just behind me at 1637 icon14.gif , and strength is currently 6771 icon14.gif

I propose we make a push to get us all in the top 1000 !! what do you say guys ?? rampage_ani.gif

Also they should really make 2 seperate leaderboards one for players who have never used autoaim ! and one for the noobs who do !! angry.gif

Nice GUV, nice cool.gif , can you also check out the DM leaderboards for me, I hardly even play TDM's on my own! Only, when I receive invite from some of you or when nobody play DM's.

I'll probably switch to my new account next year, so I guess I should put a lot of effort again to make it in the first 1000 smile.gif .

Also, like I said before, we should definitely get together online on every weekend regularly, and kick the sh*t out of the rest of the GTA world in TDM's Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif .

II THE GUV II

I will drink/smoke/pop pills to that my friend !!

I will check DM's out next week, just pretending to work at the moment !! wink.gif

orly.gif EDIT orly.gif

My boss has just closed his office door so as requested :

DM leaderboard

Strength = #3095 games played 349

Alex = #4102 games played 220

The Guv = #6912 games played 157

TDM games played

Strength = 198

Alex = 568

Guv = 707

cool.gif

Edited by II THE GUV II

The Director.

I will drink/smoke/pop pills to that my friend !!

I will check DM's out next week, just pretending to work at the moment !! wink.gif

About the work; me to icon14.gif .

About the weekend; let's do some sh*t together tomorrow, or on Sunday on IV brothers cool.gif .