Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,365 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

The Damned

[DAMN] The Damned

kaisersoza_66

As lord and saviour of The Damned I forbid anyone from leaving and command that we beat Kaiser with crowbars in free mode for 10 minutes for considering it.

perhaps i was a bit too hasty... xDDDDD

i think im going to stick with mission modes and the occasional car footy match :D

A J

As lord and saviour of The Damned I forbid anyone from leaving and command that we beat Kaiser with crowbars in free mode for 10 minutes for considering it.

i think im going to stick with mission modes and the occasional car footy match :D

LS5z58g.jpg

yeah! wooo! (still like the idea of the crowbar beatdown though) xD

kaisersoza_66

LS5z58g.jpg

yeah! wooo! (still like the idea of the crowbar beatdown though) xD

xD i suppose it doesn't matter much, my K/D is already awful :D

that kid (glasses) in that Gif you posted, i added him as a friend on facebook before i deleted my account :O

A J

I'm avoiding public free mode lobbies.

The modders are sending players to bad sport lobbies now.

Danz.

I don't know how, but I came across this old video and I found it hilarious. Have to share it:

Crimson Flam3s

Haven't posted in a while, so.. a few key points.

Danz, i hope you liked death note better lol. Like i said, i always liked animes with psychological triller and action, i feel the more "less mature" ones don't have enough plot twists. I do enjoy other types though, you should watch highschool dxd, im sure you will enjoy it ;)

definitely hope is something else. You guys know, those gokd games were nothing can get in your way and you get many kills? Seems like hope it's always like that, wish i could find a way. Sometimes even little stress will mkae me play horrible.

I think playing at disadvantage or vs ppl much better than you can get your skills up very quickly, i always try to be in that situation. You are good kaiser, you just need a few tricks shown and some more tdms and you will be fine. I sucked so much at some point but determination to represent well the damned as well as to beat scumbags, have gotten me so far.

Crimson Flam3s

You should watch psycho pass danz, it's pretty good.

Here's a fight from it:

Edited by Crimson Flam3s

T0X1C

Tells me that it can't load my last save data, Dope is having the same problem. I think Rockstar are physically incapable of fixing anything, they can only break stuff.

Cameron

Tells me that it can't load my last save data, Dope is having the same problem. I think Rockstar are physically incapable of fixing anything, they can only break stuff.

Which is why I've been getting into Minecraft recently. :D

A J

That must be really annoying T0X, I hope they fix it for you.

When me, Hope, and Portwood kept beating this one set up of guys in TDM the other night I forgot to mention that they said something like 'these guys been playing max payne 3' - 'come to IV and we own you' lol.

It's really horrible in some games though, I just finished a game with random players and they use only RPG and shotgun. I wish for the game to have better set weapons. It seems to me unless you make a map, you can't set it SMG only?

oddlook

Application:

16 (17 in two weeks)

Yes

Traditional (but willing to switch to free aim)

No

Chris

CrispyDew

Michigan (EST)

I am good with any vehicle

I am just starting to, but I plan to be as active as possible.

I guess Minecraft, Gran Turismo 5, and Red Dead Redemption. I mainly spend my time on GTA:O, though.

Yes, definitely.

T0X1C

We only play free aim so you'll either have to switch full time or find an AA crew :)

oddlook

Well, I guess now is as good of a time as any. I'll switch right now. Any tips for free aiming?

T0X1C

Combat roll and while in the middle of a roll try center the reticule over your opponents face and open fire. Keep playing against people who better than you, no matter how badly ghey beat you. Don't get discouraged, you're probably going to struggle big time for a while.

oddlook

Okay, thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Is it worth it to go to a gun range?

T0X1C

No not really. The best target practice is using other players :p

oddlook

Haha, okay. Again, thanks for the advice.

T0X1C

No problem. We'll put you on trial and if you make sufficient progress we'll add you to our roster. I started out as an auto aimer too on GTA IV, joined The Damned about 8 months after switching to free aim.

Anyone up for some BF3 later? Feel like taking a break from GTAO. Battlefield THREE, just to make it clear. I don't own 4. I know Aj, Muffin and Flames have it.

Edited by T0X1C

Danz.

Haven't posted in a while, so.. a few key points.

Danz, i hope you liked death note better lol. Like i said, i always liked animes with psychological triller and action, i feel the more "less mature" ones don't have enough plot twists. I do enjoy other types though, you should watch highschool dxd, im sure you will enjoy it ;)

Yeah, I liked Death Note a bit better, but not as much as you would. I dunno, the anime lost some quality

after the death of L

, it could have used a better plot instead of killing off a key character and introducing other less interesting ones. But it was good anyway.

Regarding Cardcaptor Sakura, it's a classic, a shoujo one. I tend to alternate between shonen/seinen animes and shoujo ones, just so my mind doesn't get too heavy or too lighthearted. Besides, Sakura was my first crush ever at the age of 5, and it has, unconsciously, made me get attracted to very few types of girls IRL. It's a fact, that I only realised after analyzing all my ex-GFs and crushes. They all looked like each other, and for some reason Sakura reminds me of them in a way or other.

But, of course, it wasn't the only thing that made me like CCS. It was a very cute show and the character interaction felt refreshing compared to other shows.

I'm probably going to watch Serial Experiments Lain by now, but I will certanly check the ones you have posted another time. :^:

Edited by Danz.

Cameron

Combat roll and while in the middle of a roll try center the reticule over your opponents face and open fire. Keep playing against people who better than you, no matter how badly ghey beat you. Don't get discouraged, you're probably going to struggle big time for a while.

No, no, no. Don't roll. Everyone rolls. You see someone, you both roll. What the f*ck does that achieve?

No. While they roll, you stand still and use their rolling time to shoot them in the face. While they're too busy rolling around, they won't be able to shoot back.

Edited by Lazyboy.

Crimson Flam3s

Hello oddlock, im glad you want to join us :)

Please don't listen to that noob, he does not know how to give advice.

- set your aiming speed to the 3 lowest settings

-in single player, put invincibility cheatcode on, and start killing police trying to only do headshots and combat roll. Eventually you gonna find your own way to do things.

If you hold the r2 trigger halfway, you can run and gun, which might be really useful when opponent is really close to you, or against vehicles.

All i can think of right now. Please add me: Flam3sCrims0n

Yeah, it kinda lost some quality. I did read that editors of creator made him extend the series for profit which is why he got killed so early. I wish noobjbns would try this series so he can see how good some anime can be lol.

I never watched ccs so i don't think i would be able to get it now lol, only thing was yu gi oh, a glimpse of dragon bal, and these anime with robot dinosaurs fighting each other lol.

Please add, Code geass to that list, it's a spiritual sucessor to death note, you will see why :)

T0X1C

No, no, no. Don't roll. Everyone rolls. You see someone, you both roll. What the f*ck does that achieve? No. While they roll, you stand still and use their rolling time to shoot them in the face. While they're too busy rolling around, they won't be able to shoot back.

Not everyone knows that they should roll. I sh*t on the face of everyone who doesn't :p It would be better for Flames to help Oddlock, since they both play like they started free aim yesterday :lol:

T0X1C

The fact is that everyone plays differently. I like sprinting and zigzagging and rolling and using my AP pistol and I don't care if my blip appears on the map and it usually works. I get raped by assault shotguns and the occasional game I have a shocker but I was MVP in most of the games last night ;)

Find the style of play that works best for you. Mine is very reckless, offensive (as in not defensive), fast-paced and occasionally very stupid. Usually get the most kills (except against HopeLiveDie) and a K/D of 1.1 - 1.7.

Crimson Flam3s

You get most kills except against hope... and except...Crimson Flam3s

Shooting the person while they are rolling would work but i think slight lag makes it hard. When i do that, i get kille even before their character is standing bacj up so, remember that it's a split second decision. Just like melee fights have a crapload of lag, maybe because it's like a quicktime action.

Edited by Crimson Flam3s

A J

Hi Oddlook/Chris, thanks for making the effort to write out the answers when applying to the group!

Be sure to apply to the via the social club too (I assume you might not of done this already). (Edit: Sent you an invite to join the crew).

Some good advice above, hope to see you in Los Santos :^:, (my psn is ajbns87, but people call me AJ).

Rolling works in traditional aim too, it helps to break the lock-on, basically it's about getting used to lining up the aim with the head height, some players like to run & gun, others are better at taking cover and holding a spot, and others get in a car and shoot you in the face, just remember to keep reloading too, most of the times I die are a result of having to reload whilst getting shot at / hit in the face :)

Edited by A J

paul

Any you scrubs up for a pistol 1v1?

Swear on me mum I'll mow you down.

A J

Reported.

1 vs 1 me any time newb, I wreck you quicker than Ratboy can eat his dinner.

T0X1C

now u lissen hear little soft cok i swer 2 christ il rek u 1v1 onlyn then il rek u 1v1 irl

A J

now u lissen hear little soft cok i swer 2 christ il rek u 1v1 onlyn then il rek u 1v1 irl

greaseballs gt no chance vs any of us on the game or irl, even if he brings his tank, we still rek him.

nTdB5Dk.gif