Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,977 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Naomi

Quotable Notables @ GTAF

guib

The I hate my brother so much topic:

Just stab him in the neck with a soldering iron.

Yeah, that solves the problem. lol.gif

Prometheus

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtop...st&p=1062580007

please post soon

This soon enough?

suicidal.gif

Don't do it! You have SO much to live for.

V is only 3 months and a few weeks away!

E: This guy is just...wow.

Since when did you start riding black dicks for a living?

Since i stomp black dick until flattened out

Edited by PrometheusX

Shoumaker

More from Gen chats new star Rizqan7!

From What!?'s Milestone topic.

Quit it with your ritz propaganda, saltines are clearly the one snack to rule them all.

Better propamomma than propaganda lol.gif

Do yourself a favor and stop posting.

E: This guy is just...wow.

Hopefully he'll improve. Hopefully...

CallTheCoroner

Hopefully he'll improve. Hopefully...

Why? He's obviously giving you guys entertainment.

Sneakerhead.
From what I've gathered, the size of the map in GTA V will be 1x bigger than GTA V.

CONFIRMED

user posted image

Lol I will have to use that sometimes.

BullworthAcademy

Yes, but I draw the line at nunchucks.

Are cactuses acceptable? I find them pretty useful to discipline women with, but do they fall above the threshold?

They fall into a category I like to call "spiny objects". They're in there along with hedgehogs, porcupines and your general purpose sewing kit. If a woman is being aggressive and violent enough, I say go ahead and assault her with a porcupine.

Vercetti42

Rizqan7 is very funny indeed.

From the I hate my brother topic

If it female, i can help you smile.gif

What can I say? mercie_blink.gif

SatournFan

From here

Boss f*cking Falcone, You f*cking retard nobody gives a mother f*ck about you anymore, nobody f*cking lies you you f*cking snitch lick.my.f*cking.balls. Cuz I know you would I got them f*cking Facebook messages still saying I was cute and sh*t Jesus f*cking Christ I got respect for all of the f*cking admins ill get banned I don't f*cking care I'm still fptrying to figure out how this f*cking trash is f*cking here Jesus f*ck all of the FIB "Oh I'm the founder of the FIb I own it" YOU DONT f*ckING OWN THE FIB f*ckING ROCKSTAR GAMES DO, LICK MY f*ckING DICK NOW DO I MAKE MYSLEF f*ckING CLEAR. You gonna call in favors and get me fu king banned? Eat my f*cking dick. This is a moment where I flip balls I've lost sanity f*ck you all I know where the door is I'm out. <3

#Banditf*ckingRage

And as for you foley ill catch you on the flip side you f*cking scum bag f*cking retard.. Lick my nuts Cuz I know you liked them.

The guy's quite hilarious.

Wolf of Badenoch

Another one from Rizqan7. From this topic.

So, the easiest way to cry is prepared 5 jumbo speakers, 5 megaphone, and 2 microfon, then you crying loudly until all worlds hear your cry tounge.gif, yeah? mercie_blink.gif

Even his member title is worthy of posting here.

Vercetti42

So, the easiest way to cry is prepared 5 jumbo speakers, 5 megaphone, and 2 microfon, then you crying loudly until all worlds hear your cry tounge.gif, yeah? mercie_blink.gif

More from the same guy, mods please don't ban him, he's keeping my sense of humor intact. lol.gif

From the Post your most recent purchase topic, do you really need a link?

Buy pulse tounge.gif

I don't steal stuff, I just relocate it to my bedroom.

So, are you Abdhi6798? mercie_blink.gif

lol. That was from the stealing stuff topic.

Gray Wolf

More from the same guy, mods please don't ban him, he's keeping my sense of humor intact. lol.gif

From the Post your most recent purchase topic, do you really need a link?

Buy pulse tounge.gif

I don't steal stuff, I just relocate it to my bedroom.

So, are you Abdhi6798? mercie_blink.gif

lol. That was from the stealing stuff topic.

He does seem to be a very confused member here but try not to take the mickey out of him, sure he can make some weird and off topic posts but there a people like that in this world, let him enjoy himself, he is happy to be here and not causing any harm smile.gif

anyway OT

Mother: where was you when you got your brain?

Daughter: In the line behind you mum

^ love that one

Sweet.

That's quite swag how I made it here inlove.giflol.gif

Cameron

I hope you're joking. Making it into quotable notables because you flamed someone isn't "swag" at all.

NCONiall

From here

That whole topic is worth the read. From mild insults, feuds, rants, sarcastic posts, and a thread hijack by The Connection, it's all there.

Chris Fromage
From here

That whole topic is worth the read. From mild insults, feuds, rants, sarcastic posts, and a thread hijack by The Connection, it's all there.

Age (Optional): Old Enough To Be Your Stalker

biggrin.gificon14.gif

bread

That's quite swag how I made it here  inlove.gif  lol.gif

I hope you get IP banned from this website and GTANet as a whole.

Finite

That's quite swag how I made it here  inlove.gif  lol.gif

Please stay on topic and place a notable quote or get the hell out of here.

Obligatory 'funny' post:

Okay, so I know I'm going to get a lot of flak for this, but there is so much evidence to support the idea that Los Santos is actually Liberty City! First and foremost, Los Santos is a place with buildings, cars, a coastline and people, just like Liberty City! Secondly, we have seen screenshots for gta 5 where the weather is actually quite cloudy, just like Liberty City! Thirdly, it may well be the case that Niko Bellic is in gta 5 and I can't imagine that he would move to Los Santos, so this could still be Liberty City! Fourthly, both cities are in America! Fifthly, Rockstar have not said that Los Santos isn't Liberty City. Sixthly, there are times when Trevor's accent slips into an Eastern European brogue, just like the accents in Hove Beach! Sevently, and perhaps most importantly despite me saying first and foremost, the Westcoast is connected to the Eastcoast by road, right? Well, maybe the map for gta 5 will be so big that it includes both Liberty City and Los Santos, which basically means they'll be the same city.

Thoughts and opinions?

Link.

CallTheCoroner

You mean "sad"?

Vercetti42

Half of you don't know what he did in Writers Discussion, copied off a couple of stories and told that they were his work, 'course TonyZimmzy found out of course and he got blasted by everyone for plagiarism.

Link #1

Link #2

Rizqan7

Thanks, everybody, i very happy join to be a member in this forum smile.gif, i very like joking, chat with you all, etc. I hope you all be great members, unlike me, i always do double post and triple post, its all because i don't understand what the about it, like ''use Edit button instead'' thats word make me very confused, i still learning language english in my school, and the teacher has not concentrate to teaching his student, well, although me have deficiency, but, i still have overplus, don't worry, if i banned permanently, you can still visit me in my blog, www.rizqan7.mywapblog.com, thanks so much, and if this is my last post, that is the end of my activity in Gta Forum, and i moved to Mywapblog (MWB) to improve my blog....

Edited by Rizqan7

feestaap1

sneeeeeep

just because of this you deserve to be in quotable notables again...

ExtremoMania
sneeeeeep

just because of this you deserve to be in quotable notables again...

Because he's a confused fellow. Someone needs to make mockery to make him bloat. tounge.gif

feestaap1

wait what how dit the quote change to sneeeeeep? I'm confused now mercie_blink.gif

Gray Wolf

Ah just leave Rizqan7 alone, he means no harm as i said, no need to take the piss out of him

OT: A old one that.... well never get's old

Veni Vidi Vici

ExtremoMania

sneeeep

Wait what how did that happen? Your a confused person to talk. tounge2.gif

Just leave him alone dude. @Wolf says that he means no harm actually. And he's also very young at his age so that why he's confused. Give him a respect and stay out of things that doesn't concern you.

@Wolf, oh mate that quote is kind of nostalgic in nature.

Edited by ExtremeLimitations

Vercetti42
sneeeep

Wait what how did that happen? Your a confused person to talk. tounge2.gif

Just leave him alone dude. @Wolf says that he means no harm actually. And he's also very young at his age so that why he's confused. Give him a respect and stay out of things that doesn't concern you.

@Wolf, oh mate that quote is kind of nostalgic in nature.

That guy is just trolling for attention sure he is only 13 and is quite weak in English but it's pretty obvious he is trolling.

PM from the same guy:

AceKingston, please tell me why you disrespect me? cryani.gif you have support me to not ban me, well, if you disrespect me, i not angry, but, i sad why you disrespect me.... cryani.gif

Best lol I had all day.

Gray Wolf

That guy is just trolling for attention sure he is only 13 and is quite weak in English but it's pretty obvious he is trolling.

Sorry for going off topic here but i doubt he even knows what a internet troll is, this ain't the first one i met like him but he's not a troll as i said he properly doesn't even know the meaning of a troll

Vercetti42

Sorry for going off topic here but i doubt he even knows what a internet troll is, this ain't the first one i met like him but he's not a troll as i said he properly doesn't even know the meaning of a troll

I first thought he was just a 13 year old who was weak in English and so there was no reason to be mean to him, but when he started posting in Gen-Chat it became pretty obvious to me he was trolling for attention. Even if he does not know the meaning of trolling he probably knows the meaning of getting attention on the internet. He said it himself on this very page "Thank you all smile.gif " so he achieved his objective didn't he?

WildBrick142
From here

Boss f*cking Falcone, You f*cking retard nobody gives a mother f*ck about you anymore, nobody f*cking lies you you f*cking snitch lick.my.f*cking.balls. Cuz I know you would I got them f*cking Facebook messages still saying I was cute and sh*t Jesus f*cking Christ I got respect for all of the f*cking admins ill get banned I don't f*cking care I'm still fptrying to figure out how this f*cking trash is f*cking here Jesus f*ck all of the FIB "Oh I'm the founder of the FIb I own it" YOU DONT f*ckING OWN THE FIB f*ckING ROCKSTAR GAMES DO, LICK MY f*ckING DICK NOW DO I MAKE MYSLEF f*ckING CLEAR. You gonna call in favors and get me fu king banned? Eat my f*cking dick. This is a moment where I flip balls I've lost sanity f*ck you all I know where the door is I'm out. <3

#Banditf*ckingRage

And as for you foley ill catch you on the flip side you f*cking scum bag f*cking retard.. Lick my nuts Cuz I know you liked them.

The guy's quite hilarious.

I almost died laughing lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

This is probably the biggest amount of "f*ck" word I have ever seen in a post lol.gif

Pyrrhic

PM from the same guy:

AceKingston, please tell me why you disrespect me? cryani.gif you have support me to not ban me, well, if you disrespect me, i not angry, but, i sad why you disrespect me.... cryani.gif

Best lol I had all day.

I don't think you're supposed to post PM's in here. There's a reason they're called private messages.