beter days. missions with story

0G THUG

Hey everybody. I want to introduce you to my FIRST project called ''BETTER DAYS''. So here we go! :-D

1992 Los Antos. In FIsherman's Lagoon live SHONE. Dude lives hard life. His parents died during gang war in LS. Shone have few friends and he don't have a job thats make his life much harder. But Shone always dreams about better days.

So one day in the morning arrives Bob. Shone don't know him but Bob know a lot about Shone. He offers a job and Shone agree. He don't know that this job will change his life - a lot.

I'M SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH. I'm lithuanian. :-D

MISSIONS: BELOW!!!

Edited by 0G THUG

If someone already tried my missions Don't be shy and coment: whats wrong whats good and so on. AND ONE THING I REALY WANT TO KNOW: ARE YOU LIKE MY IDEA IF NOT I NO LONGER CREAT IT AND TRY SOMETHING ELSE TO CREAT.

Edited by 0G THUG

1xDarkWarriorx1
If someone already tried my missions Don't be shy and coment: whats wrong whats good and so on. AND ONE THING I REALY WANT TO KNOW: ARE YOU LIKE MY IDEA IF NOT I NO LONGER CREAT IT AND TRY SOMETHING ELSE TO CREAT.

Sound ggood,will try (as irgi lietuvis)

Only english is allowed to be spoken on these forums, if you want to speak your native languages, do it in PM's. We have no idea what you're saying!

No offence, but those are the rules. If you post something in a forum thread, it is expected to be english so we know what it is. Believe it or not, a lot of people cannot read... whatever language you used.

HEY EVERYONE! MISSION 7 BOBS UNFINISHED BUSINESS REALEASED. CHECK IT OUT ON POST 2. HAVE A NICE EVENING.

HEY EVERYONE! MISSION 7 BOBS UNFINISHED BUSINESS REALEASED. CHECK IT OUT ON POST 2. HAVE A NICE EVENING.

ok im gonna try this one (kind of easy misions but good storyline and cutscenes)

yeah I know. I'll try to make harder missions in future biggrin.gif

• 4 weeks later...
1xDarkWarriorx1

ok im gonna try this one (kind of easy misions but good storyline and cutscenes)

d00d,are you making more missions?

I DONT HAVE TIME RIGHT NOW. BUT I WILL TRY FINISH THESE MISSIONS.

1xDarkWarriorx1

I DONT HAVE TIME RIGHT NOW. BUT I WILL TRY FINISH THESE MISSIONS.

Im not telling you that you are supposed to finish all of them,just asking was this Mission pack abandoned...