Forgot your password?
Miro, September 6, 2010 in GTA San Andreas
They one where you suposse to kill/beat up the crack dealers.
Before something = gang zones suddenly then there evrywhere ( all of them ) and before u see them very rare ( none of them ).
1. All of 'em
2. None of 'em
3. Right before something
Breaking the Bank at Caligula's
No. I thought I gave it away with the last clue. 'Kay, time for a new one.
Returning of the Families
Yes, finally. Now lemme explain.
1. All of 'em - All of the Families were attending the meeting
2. None of 'em - None of the Families became allies after the meeting
3. Right before something - This mission is one of the last in the first set of Los Santos missions, it happens not long before Big Smoke's and Ryder's betrayal
4. Cops - Cops ambush the meeting
5. Helicopter - A police helicopter is seen in the cutscene
Because noone taked the turn since November, I will take the turn.
Clue 1: Bobcat
Stowaway ( or how its called ), you need enter andromada ( big plane ). On the mission there black bobcats ( 2 or 3 ).
The first mission ?
tip 2. Any mission says rules ( you prolly know now but before i get bs ).
Cesar Vialpando (the mission with the lowrider challenge)
You aren't supposed to post clues so often, but anyway:
High Stakes, Low-Rider
its yellow and has 4 wheels ( easy tip ).
Taxi side mission.
We got a winner, your turn.
stupid mexican = taxi driver.
any mission = side mission
nitro = you unlock after 50 fares.
50 = the amount of fares needed.
timer = you got timer when on taxi mission .
Clue #1: This mission used something that was removed in the final version.
Doberman ? As it use the same name from a removed mission.