1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
H.GamersZone

Loading screen freezes at Yusuf -High Dive Mission

H.GamersZone

Hey everyone

I have a problem for about 1 week in GTA IV EFLC TBoGT...i don't know ho to fix this thing

when i go to Yusuf and play High Dive mission, after the scene, the loading screen freezes and nothing happens

the game is actually running (in response) but it's just stop in the loading screen

please help me guys, i tried to set the graphics settings to the lowest it can go, but still nothing happens

and i tried to go to the mission in the time 00:00 (without trainer) but still the same problem!

i also tried to watch the whole scene and skip it....but still the same prob!

my system can handle the game with the highest settings with no issues, ATI 5970 2GB / Core i7-930 OC 4.22GHz / 6GB Corsiar Dominator-GT

please im begging you guys i want to get through this mission or just fix the problem

if anyone can play it for me i will be very thankfull, i can send the save games and someone of you guys can play it for me and re-upload the save games after you get through this mission that im having problem with.

*but i don't know what save game files to upload? is it just "savegames" folder?

Edited by H.GamersZone

H.GamersZone

come on guys.

WilBas_007

Hey everyone

I have a problem for about 1 week in GTA IV EFLC TBoGT...i don't know ho to fix this thing

when i go to Yusuf and play High Dive mission, after the scene, the loading screen freezes and nothing happens

the game is actually running (in response) but it's just stop in the loading screen

please help me guys, i tried to set the graphics settings to the lowest it can go, but still nothing happens

and i tried to go to the mission in the time 00:00 (without trainer) but still the same problem!

my system can handle the game with the highest settings with no issues, ATI 5970 2GB / Core i7-930 OC 4.22GHz / 6GB Corsiar Dominator-GT

please im begging you guys i want to get through this mission or just fix the problem

if anyone can play it for me i will be very thankfull, i can send the save games and someone of you guys can play it for me and re-upload the save games after you get through this mission that im having problem with.

*but i don't know what save game files to upload? is it just "savegames" folder?

maybe data corrupted or smthing like that dude....

H.GamersZone
Hey everyone

I don't think so, but anyway i want someone to pass through the mission for me.

H.GamersZone

Bump

GTA 1911

This problem is everywhere and it's always the same missions. Try this, go to start and then games, right click on the icon and select 'play in safe mode'.

WilBas_007
Hey everyone

I don't think so, but anyway i want someone to pass through the mission for me.

oh, i don't know, sorry, i'm on ps 3, not pc facedesk.gif

H.GamersZone

This problem is everywhere and it's always the same missions. Try this, go to start and then games, right click on the icon and select 'play in safe mode'.

There is no GTA EFLC icon in "Games" folder on Start menu, i copied a shortcut and paste it in "Games" folder C:\Users\Sultan\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games

and i right click on the icon but there is no play it in safe mode..why is that? BTW, my GTA EFLC copy is in steam (i bought it from steam store)

can i send you my save game files and you do the mission for me? i'll be very appreciated

H.GamersZone

I haven't play GTA TBoGT for about 6 days....come on guys please help me!

kudoboi

there should be a folder in steam with all the game data and models. go to gta root folder in steam folder and click gta launcher or gta exe and right click properties and click play in competibility mode or safe mode.

Dominico

It's funny, I thought the only missions that freeze at loading are Momma's Boy and Mori's last mission.

Sckarface

Doesn't that only happen when the game is torrented?

Dominico
Doesn't that only happen when the game is torrented?

No, I got the original copy and still got problems.

WilBas_007

its happened to me too, but i played tlad. when i did the last mission, its freezing. lol, and i'm on ps3, how to repair that? Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gifanuj_cop.gif

H.GamersZone

there should be a folder in steam with all the game data and models. go to gta root folder in steam folder and click gta launcher or gta exe and right click properties and click play in competibility mode or safe mode.

Unfortunently didn't found anything say "Run in a safe mode" in LaunchEFLC.exe>Properties --- i can't show you any pictures, because my windows is not in english, you won't understand anything : )

if you can show me a picture from your windows, that will be great!

please guys hurry, i haven't play TBoGT for a long long time sad.gif

Edited by H.GamersZone

H.GamersZone

Come on guys i want a solution

I have a gift for anyone can help me get through this DAMN MISSION!!!!

Anyone can help me i will send give him a new STEAM account that have Left 4 Dead game, new account = never used. Just help me solve this stupid thing!!

H.GamersZone

WAIT! i just solve the problem! FINALLY!!! Wooohooooo

i don't know how i solve it, but all i did is just change graphics settings to optimal settings by hitting "Auto Configure" button, i started the game and play the mission and it worked fine!

Awesome Phantom, but a little bit slow lol

user posted image

FINALLY! im really happy now haha biggrin.gif thank you all for trying to help me.

Drew1971

I've found a solution, i found it on some random site. I thought i'd sign up and shed some light onto the solution

1: Open up a text editor (notepad will do)

2: Enter "-safemode" into the file

3: Save the file as commandline.txt in X:\program files\Rockstar\Grand Theft Auto IV - Episodes From Liberty City*

*replace X with the drive your OS is installed on, usually C

- found this on this site biggrin.gif

Hope it helps you guys out too

Dan270302

To anyone who still has this issue and is frustrated by all this spam, unhelpful bullsh*t, time wasting, and not to mention the age of this thread, making a new save worked for me (specifically autosave after completing a mission but perhaps overwriting a current save).