3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

lindsayslorach

Saving cars script

GiveMeLiberty78

This mod sounds great! Just what I've been looking for; I've so far failed to create car spawn points using WPL Manager and the Placement Editor, so this scripted solution makes much more sense. Am I right in thinking that this script will allow players to save cars at many different locations in GTA4? Am I also right in thinking that the script (and all the saved cars, including their individual attributes such as colour) will start up with the game, meaning you don't need to go to a menu/console to switch the car spawns 'on'?

I look forward to an early release of this soon! lol.gif

Donny78

This mod sounds great! Just what I've been looking for; I've so far failed to create car spawn points using WPL Manager and the Placement Editor, so this scripted solution makes much more sense. Am I right in thinking that this script will allow players to save cars at many different locations in GTA4? Am I also right in thinking that the script (and all the saved cars, including their individual attributes such as colour) will start up with the game, meaning you don't need to go to a menu/console to switch the car spawns 'on'?

I look forward to an early release of this soon! lol.gif

Yes to both questions.

"ParkingSpaces" - controls how many vehicles get loaded, think of this as MAX_LOADED_VEHICLES

"LoadOnStartUp" - loads all vehicle files if set to true, if not we also have the menu option/button "Load Vehicles" or the single vehicle option/button "Load Single Vehicle".

Also you can remove all vehicles from memory (not file) using the menu option "Remove Vehicles" or you can remove a single vehicle file with an option/button.

It's not bug free I'm sure but you can try it here. This isn't the latest version but it's pretty complete for a tester but it's not compatible with ENB series, I'm currently creating another version for that.

GiveMeLiberty78

Yes to both questions.

"ParkingSpaces" - controls how many vehicles get loaded, think of this as MAX_LOADED_VEHICLES

"LoadOnStartUp" - loads all vehicle files if set to true, if not we also have the menu option/button "Load Vehicles" or the single vehicle option/button "Load Single Vehicle".

Also you can remove all vehicles from memory (not file) using the menu option "Remove Vehicles" or you can remove a single vehicle file with an option/button.

It's not bug free I'm sure but you can try it here. This isn't the latest version but it's pretty complete for a tester but it's not compatible with ENB series, I'm currently creating another version for that.

I'm trying it now thanks. Could you please confirm where I install each part of the script please? (I already have the latest scripthooks and other required components, and they're all installed in the right places 'cos other trainers are working.)

Edited by JJCribbins

Donny78

Yes to both questions.

I'm trying it now thanks. Could you please confirm where I install each part of the script please? (I already have the latest scripthooks and other required components, and they're all installed in the right places 'cos other trainers are working.)

Sure no problem.

.../Grand Theft Auto IV/

ScriptHook.dll

ScriptHookDotNet.as

.../Grand Theft Auto IV/scripts/

Parking.net.dll

parking_config.ini

parked (<< folder)

.../Grand Theft Auto IV/scripts/parked/

vehicle_0.ini

vehicle_1.ini

vehicle_2.ini

vehicle_3.ini

..... and so on

Btw in the "parking_config.ini" there is a setting for ENB series users, if you're not one of them set it to false and you will get the forms version instead of the text menus. I don't recall if the one you're using (rc) has that setting as the mod has been updated alot but if it does then that's how it works (true = text menu, false = form menu).

GiveMeLiberty78

Brilliant Donny78, thanks! I am trying the script right now. * Watch this space *

By the way, the (rc) version you provided contains the following text within the 'parking_config.ini' file:

ParkingWindowPositionX=10ParkingWindowPositionY=10ControlWindowPositionX=0ControlWindowPositionY=6ParkingSpaces=9DefaultModel=2053223216DefaultColor=82SaveDirtLevel=TrueSaveHealth=TrueLoadOnStartUp=TrueRemoveTakenSpaces=TrueSaveExtras=TrueDistanceCheck=4.0000EnableParkingGuiKey=F7EnableControlGuiKey=F8UseMessageBoxes=False

EDIT: It isn't working for me, despite following the instructions. Hmm. I press F7, F8, F1, but nothing happens. There are no spawned vehicles at the parking lot either. I've also tried disabling the Simple Native Trainer, but that makes no difference. I am running all the latest required files, and GTA:4 v1.0.7.0. It's a legit version, not cracked, and I do not use the ENB Series graphic mods.

Edited by JJCribbins

Donny78

Ok well this is the latest compiled version, it has several bugs but they are minor like velocity tracking missing from the none ENB version (light) and it bugging out in the other also doorlocking seems to be bugged but that's just what I'm currently remembering and there's probably more which I haven't got to yet but I will for sure.

GiveMeLiberty78

@ Donny78: Thanks, I'll try the latest version you've just provided. Back in 5! * Watch this space *

EDIT: Nope, still doesn't work; everything's in the right place, but the mod doesn't load up when I press the corresponding buttons, and the cars are not where they are supposed to be. Disabling the Simple Native Trainer had no effect either. Hmm. confused.gif

Oh, and what's this 'console' I hear about? I've never known of a console to be included in scripted mods; I press the '~' key, but nothing happens. Perhaps that's irrelevant.

Edited by JJCribbins

Donny78

What does your "ScriptHookDotNet.log" say, does it load the mod at all ?

The console key for me is the @ key and the console also shows you what the logs will say.

Also you should get a message to say it loaded then it will wait for I think three seconds before allowing you to use the menus (I use this time to load files and other stuff). the F7 menu should show at anytime but the F8 menu will only show when you are in a vehicle.

Also have you checked other NET mods to see if they work, the native trainer is c++ I believe so it doesn't use the "ScriptHookDotNet.asi", check the normal "ScriptHook.log" file to see what that says.

If you need a test script then save this as "test_script.cs" into your "scripts" folder:

using GTA;using System;using System.Windows.Forms;namespace Tester{ public class TesterScript : Script {     public TesterScript()     {         BindKey(Keys.F1, new KeyPressDelegate(ShowMessage));     }     public void ShowMessage()     {         Game.DisplayText("test message from scripthookdotnet !", 5000);     } }};

Hypertenzion

Ok well this is the latest compiled version, it has several bugs but they are minor like velocity tracking missing from the none ENB version (light) and it bugging out in the other also doorlocking seems to be bugged but that's just what I'm currently remembering and there's probably more which I haven't got to yet but I will for sure.

Works like a charm (Light + full)!

I will report, if any bugs are found.

Using:

- GTA IV 1.0.6.0

- .NET Scripthook 1.7.1.4

- C++ Scripthook 0.5.1

Edited by Hypertenzion

GiveMeLiberty78

@ Donny78: I have a 'ScriptHook' (.txt) file, but it isn't called 'ScriptHookDotNet.log'. But the text file does show this from the last time I loaded the game and some script files:

Log start: Mon Sep 06 12:19:44 2010-----------------------------------------------[iNFO] GTA IV Script Hook 0.5.1 - © 2009, Aru - Initialized[iNFO] Process base address: 0x1290000[iNFO] Auto detecting game version[iNFO] Using game version 1.0.7[iNFO] [FirstPerson] Thread started[iNFO] [simpleTrainer] Thread started[iNFO] Car model available... spawning it![iNFO] [simpleTrainer] Thread killed[iNFO] [FirstPerson] Thread killed[iNFO] Script Hook - Shutdown

Those scripts work just fine, and they're all located in the main GTA:IV directory.

I'm using GTA:IV v1.0.7.0, C++ Scripthook v0.5.1 and .NET Scripthook v1.7.1.6 (latest). The .NET Scripthook v1.7.1.4b (v1.7.1.5) also did not enable the 'saved cars script' to work. All the files requried to run scripts are in the main GTA4 directory, including 'dsound.dll' and all the relevant .asi and .NET files. I have Simple Native Trainer installed in the main directory, along with the First Person Mod, but they run on C++ (.asi), not the .NET scripting language. Only the 'saved cars script' is in the 'Scripts' folder at the moment.

This 'saved cars' script doesn't work for me at all. I will try the above test script. * Watch this space *

EDIT: The 'test script' did not work either. There must be a problem with my .NET installation. I am attempting to repair this.

EDIT: I have reinstalled all script-related files and folders ( for both C++ and .NET scripts); SNT and first-person C++ mods work; now testing your 'test_script.cs' file. * Watch this space *

Edited by JJCribbins

Donny78

My process base address is "0x1150000" from my "ScriptHook.log", I'm on Win7 x64.

Do you have an asi loader log ?

I use the "dsound.dll" (IIRC) from Alexander Blade, I'll find the thread and edit this post.

Edit:

Clicky.

I can't think of anything else which would be different.

Edited by Donny78

GiveMeLiberty78

@ Donny78:

This is my .ASI script log:

Log start: Mon Sep 06 12:30:22 2010-----------------------------------------------[iNFO] GTA IV Script Hook 0.5.1 - © 2009, Aru - Initialized[iNFO] Process base address: 0x1290000[iNFO] Auto detecting game version[iNFO] Using game version 1.0.7[iNFO] [FirstPerson] Thread started[iNFO] [simpleTrainer] Thread started[iNFO] [simpleTrainer] Thread killed[iNFO] [FirstPerson] Thread killed[iNFO] [FirstPerson] Thread started[iNFO] [simpleTrainer] Thread started[iNFO] [simpleTrainer] Thread killed[iNFO] [FirstPerson] Thread killed[iNFO] Script Hook - Shutdown

I don't have a 'scripthook.log' file, but I also use Alexander Blade's 'dsound.dll', but still the test script does not work. I'm also running Windows 7 (x64). I am sure that my W7 (x64) .NET framework is up-to-date, as this machine is a very new build and other applications would surely not work without the latest .NET framework. I created a notepad file, copied the text you provided into the notepad file, and then saved it as 'test_script.cs'. No idea why it's still not working. confused.gif

Edited by JJCribbins

Donny78

Yeah it's the scripthookdotnet file not loading I think so the script is useless until then.

Oh I meant the "asilog.txt" file and not the "ScriptHook.log" file before, this file tells me;

Loading ASI C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\ScriptHookDotNet.asiASI loaded : C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\ScriptHookDotNet.asi, Address 0x00000000

I was tryign to search in the scripthookdotnet thread but the search is disabled at the moment it says mad.gif

GiveMeLiberty78

Ah right, gotcha! My 'asilog.txt' file reads:

// -- GTA IV ASI LOADER LOG -- ////-- © Alexander Blade 2008 -- //C:\Windows\system32\dsound.dll is loaded, address 0x6C3C0000Hooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundCreate""DirectSoundCreate" hooked, address 0x6C3C7E3DHooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundEnumerateA""DirectSoundEnumerateA" hooked, address 0x6C40D993Hooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundEnumerateW""DirectSoundEnumerateW" hooked, address 0x6C40D9B0Hooking dsound proc named "DllCanUnloadNow""DllCanUnloadNow" hooked, address 0x6C3F41BBHooking dsound proc named "DllGetClassObject""DllGetClassObject" hooked, address 0x6C3C7792Hooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundCaptureCreate""DirectSoundCaptureCreate" hooked, address 0x6C40D2C5Hooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundCaptureEnumerateA""DirectSoundCaptureEnumerateA" hooked, address 0x6C40D9CDHooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundCaptureEnumerateW""DirectSoundCaptureEnumerateW" hooked, address 0x6C40D9EAHooking dsound proc named "GetDeviceID""GetDeviceID" hooked, address 0x6C40D160Hooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundFullDuplexCreate""DirectSoundFullDuplexCreate" hooked, address 0x6C40D429Hooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundCreate8""DirectSoundCreate8" hooked, address 0x6C3FDE69Hooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundCaptureCreate8""DirectSoundCaptureCreate8" hooked, address 0x6C40D371Loading ASI C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\FirstPerson.asiASI loaded : C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\FirstPerson.asi, Address 0x6D270000Loading ASI C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\ScriptHookDotNet.asiASI loaded : C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\ScriptHookDotNet.asi, Address 0x00000000Loading ASI C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\Trainer.asiASI loaded : C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\Trainer.asi, Address 0x69580000

So you reckon my 'ScriptHookDotNet.asi' file is not working? Here's the thread about the .NET ScriptHook by the way:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=392325

Donny78

Hmm, it's exactly the same:

Loading ASI C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\ScriptHookDotNet.asiASI loaded : C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\ScriptHookDotNet.asi, Address 0x00000000

The only difference is that you have the first person and the trainer asi's (have you tried it without these?).

Also it's the search within the thread that's disabled (.NET thread one), I'm sure I read something about the address "0x00000000" being wrong or something but it works for me but not for you so it's probably nothing.

You have to laugh at this stuff, it could send a dude nutz hehe.

I'll do a fresh run now to see what all my logs say.

GiveMeLiberty78

@ Donny78: Haha, yeah you're right; it could send anyone stir crazy! lol.gif But thanks for the help; much appreciated. icon14.gif I have run the game with the SNT disabled from within the game (e.g., via the SNT's menu), but I'll attempt to run this saved cars script without the two being installed in the GTA:IV root folder at all; I'll completely remove them for now.

Oh and I'm using the 'ScriptHook.dll' from the main thread, not the one included with the SNT; I read that the 'ScriptHook.dll' included with the SNT could be a problem for some. Also, I still cannot access this 'console'; I've no idea what key it should be, nor how to change the keybind (if possible). Eugh.

Edited by JJCribbins

Donny78

'asilog.txt'

// -- GTA IV ASI LOADER LOG -- ////-- © Alexander Blade 2008 -- //C:\Windows\system32\dsound.dll is loaded, address 0x74380000Hooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundCreate""DirectSoundCreate" hooked, address 0x74387E3DHooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundEnumerateA""DirectSoundEnumerateA" hooked, address 0x743CD993Hooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundEnumerateW""DirectSoundEnumerateW" hooked, address 0x743CD9B0Hooking dsound proc named "DllCanUnloadNow""DllCanUnloadNow" hooked, address 0x743B41BBHooking dsound proc named "DllGetClassObject""DllGetClassObject" hooked, address 0x74387792Hooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundCaptureCreate""DirectSoundCaptureCreate" hooked, address 0x743CD2C5Hooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundCaptureEnumerateA""DirectSoundCaptureEnumerateA" hooked, address 0x743CD9CDHooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundCaptureEnumerateW""DirectSoundCaptureEnumerateW" hooked, address 0x743CD9EAHooking dsound proc named "GetDeviceID""GetDeviceID" hooked, address 0x743CD160Hooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundFullDuplexCreate""DirectSoundFullDuplexCreate" hooked, address 0x743CD429Hooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundCreate8""DirectSoundCreate8" hooked, address 0x743BDE69Hooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundCaptureCreate8""DirectSoundCaptureCreate8" hooked, address 0x743CD371Loading ASI C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\ScriptHookDotNet.asiASI loaded : C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\ScriptHookDotNet.asi, Address 0x00000000

'ScriptHook.log'

Log start: Mon Sep 06 12:56:05 2010-----------------------------------------------[iNFO] GTA IV Script Hook 0.5.1 - © 2009, Aru - Initialized[iNFO] Process base address: 0x1320000[iNFO] Auto detecting game version[iNFO] Using game version 1.0.7[iNFO] [scriptHookDotNet] Thread started[iNFO] [scriptHookDotNet] Thread killed[iNFO] Script Hook - Shutdown

'ScriptHookDotNet.log'

2010-09-06 12:56:06 - Initializing ScriptHookDotNet v1.7.1.6 BETA (GTA IV version 1.0.7.0)2010-09-06 12:57:56 - Direct3D device created!2010-09-06 12:57:57 - SEARCHING FOR SCRIPTS...2010-09-06 12:57:57 - Loading scripts in Assembly 'scripts\Parking.net.dll' ...2010-09-06 12:57:57 -  ...found script 'Parking.ParkingHeavy'!2010-09-06 12:57:57 -  ...found script 'Parking.ParkingLight'!2010-09-06 12:57:57 - DONE! 2 valid scripts found!2010-09-06 12:57:57 - STARTING SCRIPTS...2010-09-06 12:57:57 - INFO: Phone number checks are not available!2010-09-06 12:57:57 -  ...successfully started script 'Parking.ParkingLight'!2010-09-06 12:58:04 -  ...successfully started script 'Parking.ParkingHeavy'!2010-09-06 12:58:15 - Direct3D device lost!2010-09-06 12:58:16 - SCRIPTS TERMINATED!

Those are my log files from about five minutes ago.

Also no problem, glad to be able to help as I want my mod to work and to know why it doesn't work etc so I can work around it like I'm doing for the ENB users.

I think a run without them would be a good thing for sure, anything we can do to eliminate possible conflictions is good.

Edit:

Well the log should say if it loaded or not, you will get a 'ScriptHookDotNet.log' file if it did load and the key should be one of these:

¬ or @, the @ one works for me and I used the shift key to show you the symbols more clear as ` and ' look simular.

Edited by Donny78

GiveMeLiberty78

OK, here is my 'asilog.txt' without the SNT and FPMod:

// -- GTA IV ASI LOADER LOG -- ////-- © Alexander Blade 2008 -- //C:\Windows\system32\dsound.dll is loaded, address 0x6C3C0000Hooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundCreate""DirectSoundCreate" hooked, address 0x6C3C7E3DHooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundEnumerateA""DirectSoundEnumerateA" hooked, address 0x6C40D993Hooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundEnumerateW""DirectSoundEnumerateW" hooked, address 0x6C40D9B0Hooking dsound proc named "DllCanUnloadNow""DllCanUnloadNow" hooked, address 0x6C3F41BBHooking dsound proc named "DllGetClassObject""DllGetClassObject" hooked, address 0x6C3C7792Hooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundCaptureCreate""DirectSoundCaptureCreate" hooked, address 0x6C40D2C5Hooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundCaptureEnumerateA""DirectSoundCaptureEnumerateA" hooked, address 0x6C40D9CDHooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundCaptureEnumerateW""DirectSoundCaptureEnumerateW" hooked, address 0x6C40D9EAHooking dsound proc named "GetDeviceID""GetDeviceID" hooked, address 0x6C40D160Hooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundFullDuplexCreate""DirectSoundFullDuplexCreate" hooked, address 0x6C40D429Hooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundCreate8""DirectSoundCreate8" hooked, address 0x6C3FDE69Hooking dsound proc named "DirectSoundCaptureCreate8""DirectSoundCaptureCreate8" hooked, address 0x6C40D371Loading ASI C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\ScriptHookDotNet.asiASI loaded : C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\ScriptHookDotNet.asi, Address 0x00000000

I still don't have 'ScriptHook.log' and 'ScriptHookDotNet.log' files; all I have is a 'ScriptHook.txt' file, which hasn't changed since the last time I posted it:

Log start: Mon Sep 06 12:30:22 2010-----------------------------------------------[iNFO] GTA IV Script Hook 0.5.1 - © 2009, Aru - Initialized[iNFO] Process base address: 0x1290000[iNFO] Auto detecting game version[iNFO] Using game version 1.0.7[iNFO] [FirstPerson] Thread started[iNFO] [simpleTrainer] Thread started[iNFO] [simpleTrainer] Thread killed[iNFO] [FirstPerson] Thread killed[iNFO] [FirstPerson] Thread started[iNFO] [simpleTrainer] Thread started[iNFO] [simpleTrainer] Thread killed[iNFO] [FirstPerson] Thread killed[iNFO] Script Hook - Shutdown

Edited by JJCribbins

Donny78

Ignore this , I'll edit it.

Edit:

Ok, this is strange, maybe it's related to the version of 'ScriptHook.dll' like you said, mine is 0.5.1 (it says 0.5.1.0 when I hover my mouse over it), the logs all look the same.

My 'ScriptHook.dll' is 329kb

Is yours the same size ?

Edit2:

Did you check your .NET version also ?

I have .NET 4.0 framework installed as the compiler uses this version etc.

The folder is named "v4.0.30319" with the path:

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64

Edited by Donny78

GiveMeLiberty78

My 'ScriptHook.dll' is also 329kb in size, and hovering the mouse over it says that is is version '0.5.1.0'. I wonder why I don't have the other two log files either; are these files included with the main download, or does the scripthook create these upon first use? 'Cos I've never seen 'em before.

Oh and yes, my W7 (x64) has all the latest C++ redistributables, and .NET v4.0. Just checked that location you gave me, thanks!

EDIT: I run GTA:IV v1.0.7.0 with the online capabilities enabled; I do not therefore use 'xliveless', but I've never had difficulty with mods (e.g., .asi scripts work fine, and I have successfully added custom vehicles to the game, which SNT is able to spawn). Hmm.

EDIT: I have just edited permissions for the GTA:IV main directory; although it still says read-only to files and sub-folders, I do now have 'full control' (e.g., 'write' capabilities), so I'll see if that makes a difference.

Edited by JJCribbins

Donny78

Yeah it creates them, I usually remove all log files before running so it doesn't append to them and I have to search through them (only the SHDT appends though I think).

This is wierd, we are both using the exact same setup as far as I can tell (I don't use xliveless either) so I really can't put my finger on it, I'm missing something here for sure.

GiveMeLiberty78

@ Donny78: OK, no difference; test script still does not work, with or without SNT & FPM. I have no idea why it isn't working, because it seems to me that the .NET scripting language is at fault here (hence why no logs are ever created, but C++ mods do work).

Edited by JJCribbins

Donny78

Ok well I've uploaded my files so you can test to see if they run:

Clicky.

In there you will find:

dsound.dll

ScriptHook.dll

ScriptHookDotNet.asi

scripts/

parking.net.dll

parking_config.ini

I'd backup the files it replaces before extracting to your IV root as I don't want to break your existing mods and like you say they do work as normal.

GiveMeLiberty78

@ Donny78: OK, thanks; I'll test those right now.

EDIT: Nope, no effect. confused.gif No log files have been created either. I noticed that in the archive, the .dll files had special 'cog' icons, and the .asi file had a notepad icon, but when extracted, the .dll files changed to notepad icons; does this make a difference? I've also accidentally opened one before (notepad = default program), and see windings-style writing; does this corrupt files permanently? I'm really clutching at straws here!

Edited by JJCribbins

Hypertenzion

JJCribbins:

My keyboard is like this:

user posted image

I use the "Æ" button to bring up my console.

Try one of the buttons around there.

Edited by Hypertenzion

GiveMeLiberty78

Thanks, but still no effect; I pressed every key and not one of them activated the console function. I've no idea what's wrong.

Donny78

Yeah mine have cog icons, dunno what the default program is for them but no that won't change how they work I don't think as the game/asi loader runs them for itself so it is the program that's opening them (I think, I'm no expert at this stuff).

I'm so confused right now hehe.

It must be something to do with your setup if those files run for me and not you but we both have the same setup it seems, from what we have discussed anyway.

I'll have a think about it.

GiveMeLiberty78

Hmm, me too. OK, thanks. I keep checking, checking, and re-checking, but am still none the wiser.

LMS

@JJCribbins: You should try using xliveless because it shows the errorcode if a .asi file could not be loaded, while alexander's asi loader doesn't.

Donny78

From the net scripthook thread:

its addres is 0x00000000, if some mod have this addres, mod is uncompatible with your game version...try to delete it

My log says 0x00000000 but functions.

Loading ASI C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\ScriptHookDotNet.asi

ASI loaded : C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\ScriptHookDotNet.asi, Address 0x00000000

I don't get it, it works 100% for me.

@JJCribbins: You should try using xliveless because it shows the errorcode if a .asi file could not be loaded, while alexander's asi loader doesn't.

That's a good feature, didn't know, I'll do that myself also.