Jump to content

Whats your favorite/hated radio station?


.:OPAZO:.

Recommended Posts

Liberty City stories doesnt have much music...

But my favorite are Head Radio, Lips, LCFR - funny sh*t especially the part with nurse bob - who wants to beat this man with a stick?? (my signature tounge.gif)

And the wors radio is probably del mundo and rise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

WF the Hobgoblin

Favourite is LCFR, second is Flashback. I also like Double Clef.

 

I don't really care for the other stations and don't have a particular least favourite.

 

I don't know what it says in the stats, haven't checked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Negro Bandito

i agree with the Nurse bob part. and i hate the classical beethoven station, i cant believe they even put it in GTA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 11 months later...
ToniCiprianiFan1

I love LCFR (Its usually the only thing I listen to), I also like K-Jah & a few songs on head radio, and a few on Lips 106. I don't hate any radio stations, but I don't listen to anything else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

EternalAgony
i agree with the Nurse bob part. and i hate the classical beethoven station, i cant believe they even put it in GTA

I don't have GTA LCS or VCS (going to get them when Vita comes out, never owned a PSP), but how can you hate classical music- let alone Beethoven?

Just another reason for me to get it then. Which one is the classical one?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My favorites are Lips 106 and Liberty Jam. I listen to Lips about 80% of the time, and Liberty Jam the other 20%.

 

I hate the stupid Indian music of Radio del Mundo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

The Liberty Jam is my favorite, too, though I can't say I hate any station that much. Anything goes for the right mood)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mi favorites are Flashback FM and Liberty Jam.

I don't like Radio del Mundo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LCFR is my favorite, I've listened to is every time I play GTA LCS

 

My least favorite is Radio Del Mundo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Username.gta

My favourite would probably be LCFR, but an annoying thing is that sometimes at least in my game, when I switched radio station and back or got out and into a car the station would play something completely different from what it did.

 

My favourite Music wise would probably either Head Radio or Flashback.

I don't like Double Cleff, K-Jah, Liberty Jam or Radio Del Mundo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Arsen Vitiuk

Most favorite: tie between Double Clef and Flashback

 

Least Favorite: Liberty Jam

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love flashback fm even in gta III and I hate Radio Del Mundo

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 9 months later...
Shane X. Walsh

I like both Head Radio and Lips 10.6 but I like Double Clef FM mainly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Radio Del Mundo has to be my favorite. I enjoy having some of my favorite Arabic tunes in GTA. Double Clef is nice too, as well as Flashback. I LOVE Reni Walsummaier!

 

Least is probably Rise FM, or Liberty Jam.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My favourite is lcfr funniest radio station ever!

I hate lips106 due to the horrible choice in pop music

Overall love the hole game, defiantly my favorite! turn.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

1. Head Radio

2. Lips 106

3. LCFR (Would be better if it was just Chatterbox)

4. The Liberty Jam

5. Radio Del Mundo

6. Flashback FM (They Ruined It, It ruled in GTA3)

7. MSX 98

8. K-Jah

9. Rise FM

10. Double Cleff FM

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

They ruined Flashback FM?? It got much better than GTA III's version in my opinion. confused.gif

3lIXKDi.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i always liked

double clef fm

radio del mundo

rise fm

and i agree with lewiizesto

lips 106 is b0ring

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.