GTA SA: Liberty City

Dingleman

lol. What i found at the bottom of the dam's lake!

user posted image

So this is what happened to CJ after GTA San Andreas bored.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I just tested this Mod and it runs pretty well, but there are still some problems! You can't change your clothes, can't change Claudes Hairs, and some other features that doesn't work.

@countergame - Those features ARE in beta 6, so you may have stumbled across and downloaded an earlier version of this mod. Be sure to download it here for guaranteed up to date links.

Well guys I have started to be motivated to find more things I could do for this mod, and so far it has just been map related bug fixing. I have however stumbled across someone who looks to be converting missions from GTA III to SA:LC in their spare time. I confronted him about it via youtube and he sounds willing to continue working on them. He will be working at his own pace so don't keep asking me about it, I'll keep you informed smile.gif. I will update the list and add him onto the team as soon as I can because his conversion (aka missions built again from the ground up) are pretty much identical to GTA III.

Here are two videos of his work so far.

This however means until this guy has finished these and sent them over that I will be unable to change the scm and convert over any new scripts. But I can honestly say it would be more than worth the games storyline.

P.S: I have also taken down noteworthy things to fix people have pointed out since my last post.

EDIT: Well it's been two days, and ildar07 has seemingly finished Luigi's missions and on to Joey's.

Edited by dingleman

I got a little problem.

I know it is a dumb question, but how the hell do i remove this. My pc had a upgrade and this mod was the only thing what was left.

Now i want my game to be clean again.

But this mod is really great, no offence

There's no uninstaller, you need to uninstall San Andreas and reinstall again. I usually use a backup of the whole GTA SA directory somewhere to play it safe in those situations.

sh*t happens, man. Feels bad.

"For those who modded for freedom" Killerkip

user posted image

Just converted over all of the Unique Stunt Jumps, there were only five before. Here are a few pictures

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Here is a full changelog since I last updated.

--> GTA III fonts converted accuratly and show up in a tidy manner

--> More GTAIII sounds are added including loading screen music

--> Col issues fixed at south pier in Staunton.

--> Alpha bugs in shop windows fixed in SW staunton.

--> Small gap in SSV mountain model fixed

--> Underwater grass graphic bug fixed at projects pond and dam in SSV.

--> Fixed shonky fence COL at Cochrane Dam (col extended much higher than the fence did)

--> Dam water issues fixed.

--> All unique stunt jumps converted

I plan also to release a secondary patch along side the next release to make the game version 1.1/2.0 friendly for those having issues running the mod on those versions of San Andreas. It will replace the HUD with the original SA one, though it will at least make the game playable for those who cant even run it.

Looks good. But who is scriptinf for u? I think only dingleman is the active member in the team.

You should not misspell my name - pw

i think ive said this before but i really wanted to help with this mod. all i did was some tattoo textures that, as far as i know, arent even used.

@ S.Partrick

ildar07 is converting missions for this mod as we speak. I guess you could say me and him are the only real active team members at this point of time though.

@ MinnieMan

Your tattoos are in beta 6 if you look in the IMG files. They just aren't usable ingame as there is not yet any parlors. As soon as that script is converted your tattoos will be ready. Incase you didnt notice you have actually been on the official team list since you submitted them.

I see this mod is going really well - (BTW, this is an alias of mine, I haven't been on GTAForums for ages, you might not remember me - not like I want you to tounge.gif) - good luck with it. I had a lot of fun with Claude in Portland smile.gif

I know and i apriciate the team for puting me in the list. however id like to contribute some models or skins. if you need any weapons, costum peds or things like this please ask me.

We'll I am pretty damn proud of myself, after years of not bothering to learn I finally found out how to rig cars to SA. Because of this I have been converting more cars for SA:LC.

user posted image

If you are wondering why the Airtrain and Learjet are in that picture, I actually re-converted them and fixed bugs that the old rigs had. They now both have retractable wheels, and the wheels are actually from the original plane models, not the ones from the SA ones they replaced.

RockstarGamesHD has also been converting a fair few cars for the mod. Here is a list of what he has sent over the past week.

- Yardie Lobo

- Palantic Construction Van

- Mr Wong Van

- Mafia Sentinel

- Idaho

- Hoods Rumpo

- Borgnine Taxi

- Blista

- Bellyup Truck

- Mr Whoopee

- Firetruck

- Bus

The cars listed above that were already ingame have had bugs fixed in the ones he converted. So hopefully between me and him we should get these vehicles done in no time smile.gif.

More updates soon

We'll I am pretty damn proud of myself, after years of not bothering to learn I finally found out how to rig cars to SA. Because of this I have been converting more cars for SA:LC.

user posted image

If you are wondering why the Airtrain and Learjet are in that picture, I actually re-converted them and fixed bugs that the old rigs had. They now both have retractable wheels, and the wheels are actually from the original plane models, not the ones from the SA ones they replaced.

RockstarGamesHD has also been converting a fair few cars for the mod. Here is a list of what he has sent over the past week.

- Yardie Lobo

- Palantic Construction Van

- Mr Wong Van

- Mafia Sentinel

- Idaho

- Hoods Rumpo

- Borgnine Taxi

- Blista

- Bellyup Truck

- Mr Whoopee

- Firetruck

- Bus

The cars listed above that were already ingame have had bugs fixed in the ones he converted. So hopefully between me and him we should get these vehicles done in no time smile.gif.

More updates soon

Sounds cool. The cars look good. Why don't u use enb with them?

You should not misspell my name - pw

Will we have a chance to change clothes by ourselves too? I hate that I have to walk through the icon and then it gives me random clothes...

We will eventually. I was having trouble converting the hair and clothing shop scripts so I put those in as a temporary fix. One ildar07 finishes his work on the missions he will send the scm to me and I'll convert those scripts over (hopefully).

So far ildar07 has completed converting the Portland missions, RockstarGamesHD and I have converted many more cars, more peds have been converted, the game has been stablised further and there are several bugs that I have fixed around the city.

I may release a small update for beta 6 (6.5?) just to gussy up some glitches that stick out ingame like dog balls, but apart from that we wont be seeing beta 7 until atleast ildar finishes all the story missions, and I don't intend to rush him.

I can help you with some vehicles converting and fixing some bugs, if you want.

Here i converted Securicar,

user posted image user posted image

P.S. use SA wheels or wheels from III ?

Marklez White

This is nice , I really like it biggrin.gif

Mod looks great icon14.gif

The wheels should be III's Xbox wheels in my opinion.

Wow! Yes, please use the GTA III Wheels.. Can't wait for Beta 7.

But Claude looks so "gay" with CJ Animations, there is no GTA III feeling. Is it so Impssible to convert the III Anims to SA?

Just installed this mod and got enbseries to work on it so looking good already but those models needs to be updated! biggrin.gif

Q: are you guys using regular GTA 3 textures or xbox version? The xbox mod for GTA3 made it look a lot better while keeping the old GTA3 feel. Its just missing all the VC/SA enhancements - bikes, better model animations, buying property and etc...

Also, is there any way to update the radar to use the color gps version for 3? Or can we just convert all the textures to SA format with txdworkshop and import it into the GTA3.img file? The old radar colors are hard the eyes as I'm used to the color radar gps for 3, VC and the stock GTA SA colored radar.

Keep up the great work.

Edited by Neova

@ Jur1zz: That looks pretty sweet man. We do happen to already have the securicar in the game, but if you like you can convert more that aren't. Just hit me up and I'll send a list over if your interested.

@ counter: The default PC GTA III animations are set up without a skeletal system like san andreas has, hence converting animations over will be pretty tough. I have experience converting VC anims to SA, but they tend to turn out buggy, hence why I'm not using the VC:LC teams anims. I do hear the Xbox version of III uses skeletal animations, so I may have to look into that.

@ Neova: What beta do you have installed? If you have the latest one installed it does have the III radar as well as updated models.