Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,340 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Dingleman

GTA SA: Liberty City

Craig Kostelecky

I don't know if you have anyone converting missions for this mod at this time, but if anybody does want to, they would likely want to use this code as the base. Every line of code is written in a high level syntax that Sanny Builder can compile. It's almost identical to Rockstar's source code that was released with the 10th anniversary version. Plus the coordinates are also in the same place that your map was offset to.

I spent a lot of months converting this code to look like this. It would be nice if another mod could benefit from this as well.

Download

podbyrin

Its awesome dude!!!

Ss4gogeta0

Bump... confused.gifdozingoff.gif

universetwisters
Bump... confused.gifdozingoff.gif

Keep this in note for future reference: when you go to post, make sure you actually have something to post...

Ss4gogeta0

Bump...  confused.gif  dozingoff.gif

Keep this in note for future reference: when you go to post, make sure you actually have something to post...

thats the thing... I was going to post something but I got distracted for a while then when I came back I had forgotten what I was going to post. ergo the reason why I just posted smileys...

anyway I actually was going to say that I was curious if there was any chance of this mod being adapted into a full LC mod (With the changes from LCS/GTA:A) instead of just GTA III but since Dingleman is MIA... meh

Oh and... BAM!!

Edited by Ss4gogeta0

elMarcoPL

Good job dude.

It doesn't seems to be crap. wink.gif

Ss4gogeta0

I might try to somewhat recreate GTA:A using DYOM... dunno how its gonna turn out but meh...

Rytuklis

I might try to somewhat recreate GTA:A using DYOM... dunno how its gonna turn out but meh...

I recreated III with DYOM

What's GTA:A ?smile.gif

nkjellman

GTA Advance

Rytuklis

GTA Advance

Nice! Then you definatly should remake it.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=563146

This is GTA III:RELOADED, please support me by downloading and playing the Portland chapter. Your motivational support is needed for me to start the Stauton Island Chapter smile.gif

Ss4gogeta0

If I can find someone to recreate the weapon huds then I will be happy (GTA:A not III)

mainly the Machine gun/Katana/ and Uzi...

user posted image

user posted image

aswell as one for a Desert Eagle, Sawed off pump shotgun (like in VCS not SA), Skorpion (like GTA VCS)and lastly a glock and M9 icon... all in GTA III Style

if I can get those then I can get the GTA:A feel for the DYOM (I already have the actual weapons converted)

Ss4gogeta0

just wanted to bump this and say that I uploaded the test mission for GTA SA:LC Advance

Jump Start (DYOM Beta 7 V2)

note that this is technically my first time using DYOM and that this was merely a test mission...

Ss4gogeta0

another bump with another release... suicidal.gif Literally a month later

GTA SA:LC BETA 7 weapon addition Topic

This is a mod that *adds* 11 or so new weapons to this TC...

I am happy to say that I have just uploaded a version for GTA SA:LC Beta 7. I can confirm that it works fairly well as I have yet to have a crash with it... Also this version is different in that Instead of adding the weapons using an IMG program, I made a sepperate img file that contains all the weapons... just drag and drop the files to your main GTA folder ...

Weapons Included...

Stubby Shotgun (VC)

Cleaver (VC)

Machete (VC)

Hammer (VC)

Screwdriver (VC)

Desert Eagle (SA)

Glock 17 (LCS)

M92F (VCS)

Ruger (VC)

M4A1 (LCS)

M60 (VC)

MP5K (VC)

Sawn Off Pump (VCS)

Uzi (VC)

Nailgun (VC)

Also if you want a true GTA III experience then replace the files in your GTA3.img with the folder of weapons I included. it changes a number of weapons to the default GTAIII and VC weapons and uses the Anniversary Hud by XEPOMAHT007 in which I modified a bit to make it compatible with a few weapons...

Enjoy wink.gif

Additional Weapons (SA:LC Beta 7)

I have yet to find a bug with it and I tested it with a vanilla installation of SA:LC Beta 7

also wheres dingleman?

Edited by Ss4gogeta0

Vannimon

Hey guys I got DYOM to work with SA LC and wanted to make missions with it but can't because when navigating the DYOM menu it crashes when scrolling through the actors, cars, etc. IDK what to do, please help!

TJGM

Hey guys I got DYOM to work with SA LC and wanted to make missions with it but can't because when navigating the DYOM menu it crashes

Well then you didn't get it to work, did you?

Mateos
Hey guys I got DYOM to work with SA LC and wanted to make missions with it but can't because when navigating the DYOM menu it crashes

Well then you didn't get it to work, did you?

Useful hint.

Vannimon

Look, I got it to work, but not fully. It actually works now out of the blue. Weird. I guess it was just having a fit.

Ss4gogeta0
Hey guys I got DYOM to work with SA LC and wanted to make missions with it but can't because when navigating the DYOM menu it crashes when scrolling through the actors, cars, etc. IDK what to do, please help!

Never had that problem... all I did was replace the Player.img and it worked... just couldnt scroll through interiors as the coords are different and it would just spawn me over the ocean...

Tanvir_Rafi

I know that its been 3 months since last comment but I just found a bug.

3rd mission of marty chonk's or "the wife", when i go take mrs. chonk's. I was suppose to take her back to the factory but it seems like the marker is on the rail tracks (above the factory) instead on the factory. (<- Hope my english was understandable :p)

Heres the screenshot what I mean

(As you can see on the minimap the marker is pointing upwards so it means its somewhere on the railtracks above.)

33850.jpg

Edited by Tanvir_Rafi

Mehmood25

Liberty City - SA mod thread is dead or if it is still active then would you convert missions from GTA IV to GTA SA and make it GTA IV and it would be payable for the same system requirement for GTA SA.

Ss4gogeta0

Liberty City - SA mod thread is dead or if it is still active then would you convert missions from GTA IV to GTA SA and make it GTA IV and it would be payable for the same system requirement for GTA SA.

already been done... look through the maps forum

Mehmood25

would you please give me the link to that thread? thx

Ss4gogeta0

would you please give me the link to that thread? thx

I'm on a phone so no

Jericho176

The mod really looks amazing... It's one of the two total convertions I actually like (the other one being San Vice) :)

I noticed a little bug with paths though. It begins a little before second bridge and ends a little bit after it. The traffic is reverse :/

Is there any way to fix it?

zArgvIL.png

Ss4gogeta0

The mod really looks amazing... It's one of the two total convertions I actually like (the other one being San Vice) :)

I noticed a little bug with paths though. It begins a little before second bridge and ends a little bit after it. The traffic is reverse :/

Is there any way to fix it?

zArgvIL.png

Devs abandoned the mod so I dunno

U can prolly use APE 1.1

Edited by Ss4gogeta0

CantThinkOfOne2013

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but my game crashes when I attempt to start a paramedic mission, has anyone else experienced this?

roachfingers

I need a rigged Salvatore Leone (GTA III model, not SA), is one included within this mod?

universetwisters

Oh and... BAM!!

I'm not digging all those new stations. III's stations were good enough. You could try to make each new station not a rap station, or maybe even port some of the stations from LCS.

MAJEST1C_R3

I'm not digging all those new stations. III's stations were good enough. You could try to make each new station not a rap station, or maybe even port some of the stations from LCS.

MUNDO?

13566904928879.png

Edited by MAJEST1C_R3