Some Questions About the Medals

Miro

Hello,

I've seen a lot of members having medals but they're not all the same.

The questions would be...

1. Why some members have 1 kind of medal and other have other? I mean, some of them are red, other blue and most of them are grey. I've seen only 3 red medals, some more blues and a lot of grey. Could someone please tell me which is the difference?

2. Are there any users that have all the four categories medals? I mean: GTANet Annual Forum Award, GTANet Contribution Award, Major Contribution / Achievement Award & Helpfulness Award?

If someone could answer these questions would be nice. Thank you. smile.gif

Dead (Retired)

1. The type of medal displayed is dependant upon how many awards the user has. If they have 1, 2, or 3 awards, they have a bronze medal which is gray. If they have 4 or 5 awards, they have a silver medal which is blue. And if they have 6 or more awards, they have a gold medal which is red.

2. Not quite sure. In addition to the ones you mentioned, there's also the Provocative Discussion award. It seems unlikely to me that a single user would have all 5 types of awards.

1. Yeah! Yeah! That's it. And you have silver medal because you have 4 awards.

2. Who would be that guy? I mean, I've seen Dutchy3010 who has a ton of awards, but she doesn't own the helpfullness one.

Here would be another question? Which of the admins give you awards?

Dead (Retired)

Well, not to brag about it, but I think Dutchy and I have the most variety. We each have Annual Forum Award, a GTANet Contribution Award, and a Major Contribution Award/Achievement Award.

As for who gives them, any global moderator or administrator can give them out.