3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

voodoo48

VC 'Never-Too-Late' Savefile Editor

Seemann
Are there any plans for the ability to edit every value of the file, even the unknown ones?

space, you may write a template for the 010 Hex Editor similar to the one I did for GTA:SA describing every possible value.

http://sannybuilder.com/dev/SaveTool.rar

voodoo48

I'm really happy to announce that VC Savegame Editor is finally finished. I uploaded it to GTAGarage, hope they approve it soon. Here goes the changes:

- Feature to set maximum money assets of properties has been added.

- Camera has been added to weapon's list, both of weapon spawns and inventory.

- Option to add / delete vehicle spawns.

- Garages tab has been added. You can put new cars (or edit old ones) in the garage, set its type, color, and special flags. You can copy vehicles from one slot to another with the drag n drop method.

- Settings menu: you can enable / disable the Vice menu sounds, or enable / disable to save modification time.

- Option to reload / save the currently loaded file.

- Map coordinates are more punctual.

- Zoom in / zoom out feature on map.

- Read coords from map.

- Smoother animation in Vice menu.

- Gang's list has been corrected. "??" renamed to Streetwannabes, Golfers has been added too. Thanks to spaceeinstein for the heads up.

- Other stuffs and corrections I forgot to mention.

I'm not sure about that, but this is possibly the latest version of this tool. I added all the functions I wanted. Although bug corrections can happen anytime, of course. Maybe if I have time, I add the Stats tab (just to display datas, probably a compare function to other savefiles) and a save function into an html file (like VC does), but by a user-defined html template. I haven't forgotten the multilanguage support, if there is any release, I will build in it too.

Any suggestions, bugreports, responses, etc. are welcome! smile.gif

levenshtein

On the list of gangs, the third gang is named "Streetwannabe's" and a seventh gang not on your list is named "Golfers."

The Army members (at Fort Baxter air base) should be added to gang list.

I am creating a SCM script which makes Armies respect player without caring for his skin (police clothe is not necessary to enter Army Base).

They still attack all gangs, including Vercetti's one.

When i finish it, I will publish it.

Maybe i need some help. Im having troubles with a mission.

The BDP Security gang and Ricardo Diaz gang should be added too smile.gif

Edited by levenshtein

voodoo48

In fact, soldiers are remasked streetwannabe-s. So I mean, if you're at that zone, they get a soldier skin and an M4. As far as I know. (But in this way, you cannot change the streetwannabe-s weapon, cuz if you go to fort baxter, and then back, weapons will be reseted. I'll try this out.)

I failed to find Diaz gang, perhaps another remasked gang? dozingoff.gif (Will check it again when i have time and i'll be less sleepy.)

BDP Security... You mean PIGs, don't you? This is on the list, called Security Guards.

voodoo48

Finally VC Savegame Editor has been approved, links in the first post. Feedbacks are still welcome. smile.gif

lol232

hey one more thing:

You can also to Streewannabes set like their original name since their original name is Sharks

Add Edit to Criminal Rating and to Edit Media attention

There is also a gang whit Brown jackets and black jackets but their name is unknown :S

Also add and add option to pickups and weapons

Make to edit whitch is your least favorite gang if you can

Edited by lol232

voodoo48

Add Edit to Criminal Rating and to Edit Media attention
I'm decoding then stats part, they are calculated somehow (probably media attention is an exact value, but criminal rating is surely calculated)

There is also a gang whit Brown jackets and black jackets but their name is unknown :S
I don't remember these gangs. dozingoff.gif Pictures pls.

Also add and add option to pickups and weapons
Yeah, it'd be fine, I'll try it, but I don't promise anything.

Make to edit whitch is your least favorite gang if you can
It's in the stats block, I've already found it I guess. smile.gif

lol232

OK but I guess,I Really hate Haitains,and my Least favourite are Cubans since of rampages,I want te back on haitains though...This gang is in The Vicer City mall

voodoo48

After two years of silence, a new version of Savegame Editor is out (inspired by the need I got while playing VC to 100% this summer). Changes:

- Added new tab 'Stats' and 'Todo list for 100%'.

- Stats contains all the Vice stats, and some more. Most of them are editable. Detailed stats about radios and killed gang members.

- On the Todo list, you can easily check (CHECK, and not modify!) the necessary thing you must do to reach 100%.

- Map to show uncollected Hidden Packages, Rampages and uncompleted Unique Jumps.

- Option to change armor added.

- Option to change clothes added.

- Small fixes, changes, or anything I've made since v2.0, and forgot about.

voodoo48

It seems to be that there is a need for supporting the VC 10th Anniversary Edition savegames. Since I don't have a compatible Android phone, I'd need both Android and iOS savefiles. Upload them somewhere, and send me the link in PM, or post it here. Thx guys!

voodoo48

VC SGE v4.0 is now out with Android support!

ChpokXxX

Hello, friend thanks for your awesome work, will you add the sharks gang, if so, when?

thanks

ChpokXxX

and btw, sometimes the guards have their stock weapon (pistol) instead of what I am selecting moto_whistle.gif

nightwalker83

Great tool! Is it possible to add which stores you have robbed as well as the how many you have robbed?

voodoo48

Hello, friend thanks for your awesome work, will you add the sharks gang, if so, when?

thanks

Hi!

I sent u a PM, but I copy the relevant content here as well, because it can be interesting to other people too:

"The reason why I left out Sharks is pretty strange: Rockstar used the same gang for Sharks and army soldiers (gang here means group of people hangin in a special zone, like golfers). Every 250 ms, depending on wether player is in airport or near the barrack, the model of these gangs change to soldiers or shark gang members, and their weapons to M4 or pistol. Gang car doesn't change, it just turned off or on. (Which made me think, it could be fun to turn on special gang vehicles for Vercetti gangs. I'll check for it if I have time.) So technically u could change it, it but it would be resetted immediately.

If there'll be any next release, I'll add the option to change gang car for Shark gang, but I cannot do more."

Great tool! Is it possible to add which stores you have robbed as well as the how many you have robbed?

The number of robbed stores is available in the stats menu. A map would be great too, I thought about that as well. If there'll be any next version, I'll look deeper into how it works, and if I can, I add it.

Sibbs

Hi can someone make a tutorial on how to install this because I'm finding difficulty in opening it

dexter21

I get this error:

VC_sge_error.jpg

WHY??

vwdevotee

Has anyone had trouble with versions 3.0 and 4.0 giving them bad information? It tells me that the only Unique Jump i have left is across the water at the Malibu Club. I've tried it like 50 times, with both cars and bikes, getting stunt bonuses each time and it won't give me the Jump. I'm in the Steam version of the game, so do the jumps change coding or something? What's up?

When I double click on the red dot it says "Row 1 Selected". What does that do? Can I manually set the jump to complete and move on with my life?

Also, in the checklist for 100% tab, it tells me that I haven't completed the Cherry Poppers mission, but I'm collecting money from the operation and the stats page tells me that I've sold 53 units of ice cream. What gives?

DeluxeMob

What im confused

vwdevotee

Sorry I was confusing.

Has anyone been told they haven't completed a jump or mission by the save editor, but the game says tehy have completed it? Basically the save editor says I haven't sold enough ice cream but I am collecting revenue from the operation.

There's other stuff too, but that's the gist of it.

gjk-23__

This is a great save editor tool and works great with the android version. I use it a lot with custom parked cars around sunshine autos and I also fixed it where I moved the admiral so that the admiral and stretch can spawn at the same time at the Vercetti / Diaz mansion. I also found something really weird when using this save tool. There is a Pizzaboy Faggio that is suppose to be parked at the mansion but never shows up. Don't know if this is on the PC version as well. Was this a mistake that the creators left over or is it suppose to be a vehicle marker for something?

spaceeinstein

It was a mistake by R*. The Pizza Boy bike is supposed to be rewarded to you when you complete the mission but its placement prevents it from being able to spawn.

gjk-23__

It was a mistake by R*. The Pizza Boy bike is supposed to be rewarded to you when you complete the mission but its placement prevents it from being able to spawn.

lol Nice! Didn't know that.

Seemann

After 13 years of playing Vice City I didn't know that either! Any fix for that?

Ingramsl19

Here. the Save Game Editor of GTA Vice City will update the beta 4.0

Xabib2302

Error

Non-melee weapons cannot be spawned with zero or negative ammo!