Claude Speed is Claude!?

Claude Speed.

Claude Speed.

Idiots, GTA 2 is not set in 2013. It's not confirmed when it's set so f*ck off with that.

Gone...but not quite.

Claude Speed. but there's a website from rockstar with news about GTA II and the year set is 2013! And the game is kind of futuristic..... But I don't know, I've only played GTA II for a few minutes

Idiots, GTA 2 is not set in 2013. It's not confirmed when it's set so f*ck off with that.

So basically you don't know when it's set either? So how can you tell us it's not set in 2013?

I'd like to know where the 2013 thing started anyway.

Basically the time line for gta2/3 is a mess, R* GTA was still a new franchise and I dont think they were taking it as seriously as they did once the got to VC/SA ect. GTA2 hardly has a plot anyway.

WbZaxRP.png

OnePiece maybe it's true anyway I love GTA III storyline it's my favorite! But I'm really enjoying GTA IV, but I haven't finished it (actually I don't have even 50%)

Claude Speed. I haven't notice it.................but this site is weird don't you think? Anyway I haven't read all the journal but it was Claude Speed who written it? It'd be so awesome if is! Or it was some cop? I want so much to play GTA II, but every time I play it I stay sick cryani.gif

In the journal section, look what the link reads:

http://www.rockstargames.com/gta2/future.html

So, I'm pretty sure the journal dates are irrelevant.

Why does that make the dates irrelevant? Since the journal is made by R* and is made to be in the timeframe of GTA2, I think it would be safe to say the game takes place in 2013.

mincemate003 It's because it says "future", so maybe it is after the events of GTA II... But I don't know, I always thought GTA II was in 2013, because it was kind futuristic, but I'm not sure of anything sad.gif

I suppose we'll just have to wait and see if we have all sorts of cool electric weapons in three years.

The world is going to end in 2012 sad.gif

The world's not gonna end. I wouldn't believe 2012 if I were you smile.gif.

I know, I was just kidding lol.gif Remember when they said world was going to end in 2000? Good times tounge2.gif

I think if GTA 2 isn't set in 2013, some one would confirm on the Wiki that it's not yet been revealed, instead however it's had 2013 for years now.

I understand it's not a varifiable source, but someone needs to edit it saying year unknown or something ya'know?

G1T

They always said it was 3 days(?) in the future, but that is kind of messed up... I can't imagine playing a game that is 3 days in the future...

The world is going to end in 2012 sad.gif

If the world's gonna end in 2012 then we might as well all start doing GTA stuff in real life.

Claude Speed.
I'm curious on R* actual stance on this poll.

I've sent them an email a few days ago, but they probably won't answer it.

Gone...but not quite.

ClaudeSpeedIV

anything is possible, and by the look of things, maybe claude can talk after all smile.gif

user posted image

Claude Speed.

Have you sent to the mouthoff e-mail?

Yeah.

anything is possible, and by the look of things, maybe claude can talk after all smile.gif

Played San Andreas yesterday and I saw that cutscene where CJ calls him a mute several times, then it hit me. CJ might have tried to speak to Claude at the race and he might have not answered that's why he called him a mute. He may be a mute!

Edited by Claude Speed.

Gone...but not quite.

I don't think he's a mute, he just doesn't like to spend time talking bull**** tounge2.gif

It has been confirmed that GTA 2 takes place 3 weeks into the future. It was written on a manual.

And it is f*cking obvious that Claude and Claude Speed are the same person. They're in a same game series, they look a like and they have a same name. How can you say they're not the same?! And now I hopefully it's official. I don't want to hear another "they're not the same" whine again. This is getting ridiculous.

I don't think he's a mute, he just doesn't like to spend time talking bull**** tounge2.gif

Yeah, he's perfect, he's handsome, he's coolest, he's great, he's whatever, and now he isn't mute. You even said that Tommy is gay. L-O-L.

MyDog I agree with everything you've said alien.gif

im just saying this to get everyone over the mute thing, Claude isnt mute! If you listen carefully, Claudes says lines when he jacks cars in GTAIII. So hes not mute, Claude maybe is Claude Speed. Noone knows, He has simular jacket face and alsorts so get it over with, im sick of these topics! suicidal.gif and cidamelo? you're obvisoly obsessed with Claude. You make up millions of topic talking.defending him, just stop making crappy topic all the stupid time! dozingoff.gif

im just saying this to get everyone over the mute thing, Claude isnt mute! If you listen carefully, Claudes says lines when he jacks cars in GTAIII. So hes not mute, Claude maybe is Claude Speed. Noone knows, He has simular jacket face and alsorts so get it over with, im sick of these topics! suicidal.gif and cidamelo? you're obvisoly obsessed with Claude. You make up millions of topic talking.defending him, just stop making crappy topic all the stupid time! dozingoff.gif

Nawp. He certainly doesn't.