Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,964 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

jelly

TV series general chat

Nah Tso Gud

Something quite random - I've been DVRing Malcolm in the Middle lately. I have to say that for as much ass Bryan Cranston kicks in Breaking Bad, I think watching him as Hal is even better, he has got to be one of my favorite characters of all time.

darthYENIK

I agree. I was just thinking that the other day when watching Breaking Bad. I like Hal much better than Walt. And then I started thinking how easy it would be for Walt to trick Hal into cooking meth with him.

Nah Tso Gud

Haha. Yeah, his physical comedy is just awesome. How he reacts to certain things, especially when surprised ha, his screams are the best.

Or something like this, lol

DarrenC1888

Mon the Cheers!!!

darthYENIK

This needs to be bumped.

I'm pretty bummed about Copper being cancelled. I thought it was a good show. Especially the last few episodes of the second season. And then they ended on a goddamn cliff hanger.

Tyler

This needs to be bumped.

If you say so.

I basically just blasted through Californication in the last two weeks or so. My TV viewing has been at a record low for the last couple months and a friend recommended this show to me after saying I was like a character on it. David Duchovny has always been one of my favorite actors due to The X-Files, but this show does a good job of showing off his chops. He plays Hank Moody better than anyone else could. The whole cast is really fun and the subject matter is great. I've caught up with the show and looked up a consensus on the Internet and many people seem to have mixed feelings about the show. I can understand that but for me this is the first Showtime program I've enjoyed past the first season. The writing is funny as it gets at times and the lulls don't seem too bad considering that it's a mostly light-hearted, 28-minute episode kind of show. I'd definitely recommend anyone here check it out if you get the chance.

Other than that, I've been watching Rick and Morty on Adult Swim which has been great, and I've been rewatching It's Always Sunny and The X-Files. What's everyone else up to? I hear House of Cards is worth a watch and now that I'm using Netflix again I might watch it.

69_black_69

Just realized that i miss Breaking Bad so much. It's the first series that got me into watching a lot of tv shows i've missed (Here in my country, everything in the TV is super-sh*t).
A lot of them was good, but not as good as BrBa.

Most memorable scene for me is when Walter White shout

"What's the matter with you? We are a family!" and then sees his family sheer away from him

It is so perfect. Nothing ever topped that scene in my mind.

Anyway, for the newest series i enjoyed is Brooklyn Nine-Nine. It's the most funniest thing i've ever watch lately.

69_black_69

Sorry for the dopost, but can anybody here help me on identifying an old tv series? I watched it on local tv station years ago when i was a kid.

It's about a boy, visiting an old antique bookstore called 'curiosity' i think, or is it the name of the book, i don't know.
There he met an old man, recommending a book about some fairy tale. And after that, i forgot.
All i remember is that what happen next is about the story in the book, fighting evil forces and sh*t. There's green everywhere. It's look like a kids show.

darthYENIK

Sounds like the Neverending Story, which was a movie, but I think there was also a short lived TV show, called Tales of the Neverending Story.

69_black_69

@Darthyenik

Ohh, thanks for that. Yes, the one i watched is the tv show one.

darthYENIK

Star Wars the Clone Wars the complete series is now on Netflix. Including "the Lost Missions" which were episodes that were completed after Disney bought Lucasfilm, and sat on a shelf when they ended the show after the 5th season. So the new episodes wrap up some big plot points and fill in some blanks that were there between Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith.

Tracksuit Hitman

Just flicked through Netflix and seen that they've put quite a lot on there since my last visit. American Horror Story was one of the additions. I never got to watch the show because I was quite busy around the time the first season premiered on FOX. I'm contemplating whether or not to finally start watching the show. I've heard good things.

darthYENIK

I loved the first two seasons of American Horror Story. The third was kind of boring.

Ferocious Banger

Watching Lost now ( s04e06 now ). It is abso-f*cking-lutely brilliant!

So when does it supposedly start going "downhill"?

darthYENIK

Supposedly season 4 or 5 is when people stopped liking it. I thought it was fun.

Kiffster

I loved the entire series and it never really went downhill in my personal opinion. The ending was a bit confusing for me though (still not exactly sure what happened there to be totally honest)

CatDog96

I used to watch lost when I was a kid, I think I got to the season where they opened a hatch or something but I don't really remember any of it, I might try watching it again if I have the time

The-King

This needs to be bumped.

I'm pretty bummed about Copper being cancelled. I thought it was a good show. Especially the last few episodes of the second season. And then they ended on a goddamn cliff hanger.

Yeah, I'm pretty furious that both it and Ripper Street are being cancelled. At least Luther is going to continue on and I really like the direction it's taking with the seasonal four episode mini-series thing.

Edited by The-King

Mr Rabbit

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PSYCH IS ALMOST OVER NO NO F*CKING NO!

I am gonna miss this show so much, this show am dancing (literally) into my life not that long ago now and I binged the first 6 and a half seasons and I laughed so damn much.

Edited by Flynny

CatDog96

The actual best show on now is Hannibal, is anyone watching this.

darthYENIK

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PSYCH IS ALMOST OVER NO NO F*CKING NO!

I am gonna miss this show so much, this show am dancing (literally) into my life not that long ago now and I binged the first 6 and a half seasons and I laughed so damn much.

I'm gonna miss it, too. But I think this is a good point to end it. Do it while the show is still good.

With Burn Notice ending last year, and Psych this year, I have no reason to watch the USA Network.

Darth Yokel

Only one episode left, right? It's a rare thing to have a show that's been constantly amazing for 8 seasons. I love every character in that show. Pineapples FTW!

darthYENIK

I just discovered that the complete series of the Shield is on Hulu plus. I've never seen it, but love the first episode so far.

Darth Yokel

Psych finale was beautiful. Another one in the rare bunch of shows that didn't f*ck up the ending.

Billy Zane and Val Kilmer finally appeared. And he's freakin' Detective Dobson

Edited by The Yokel

Mr Rabbit

Psych finale was beautiful. Another one in the rare bunch of shows that didn't f*ck up the ending.

Billy Zane and Val Kilmer finally appeared. And he's freakin' Detective Dobson

ALSO there was a killer reference to adrian monk.

"oh we have a guy he's alphabetizing the pantry" MONK! hahaah f*cking needed tony shalhoub to make a cameo to cap that off though.

f*cking fantastic end, I love the "and sh*t goes on" endings.

The scene with Lassiter interrupting the goodbye confession was just beautiful as well. Is it that he wants to believe? or just so his very tight code of honour does not compel him to arrest Shaun.

Edited by Flynny

Darth Yokel

Lassiter always knew. He stated several times that he doesn't believe in psychics. He just didn't want to argue with the results. And as a cop he probably didn't want to hear an actual confession.

That's what I love about Psych the most. Every character is kindhearted.

Edited by The Yokel

Mr Rabbit

Lassiter always knew. He stated several times that he doesn't believe in psychics. He just didn't want to argue with the results. And as a cop he probably didn't want to hear an actual confession.

That's what I love about Psych the most. Every character is kindhearted.

Lassiter is my favourite cos he started out so straight-laced but he embraced the madness as time went on.

He should ahve told Karen Vick though.

I remember seeing one of the out-takes and timothy Omundson just dancing about singing and I could not stop laughing, i think it was on a Halloween episode or a yang episode.

Tracksuit Hitman

Just started watching Lillyhammer on Netflix. What caught my attention was the fact that the guy who played Silvio in The Sopranos is the main character in it. I can never remember the actor's name, though. It's no The Sopranos and from what I've seen in the episode so far, it seems that the show will be a drama/comedy. Either that, or it's just really, really bad; it seems more like a dark comedy to me.

Spaghetti Cat

Bumping this for May Sweeps

Some of you might be of the mind that The Simpsons is getting long in the tooth. Long time fan and I've seen the good, bad, and really bad. I think that the episode they did this last Sunday was a classic. This is the LEGO-themed episode, where everything in Springfield is made of bricks. If you haven't already seen it, I highly recommend it.

Also, Person of Interest is kicking ass!

Edited by Spaghetti Cat