Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,365 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

cidamelo

Cartoons!

cidamelo

Hi friend! Woody Woodpecker is very funny! But it still airs in Record? It used to air in Record a lot of times, but nowadays I don't see it. sad.gif

Matheus Reis
Hi friend! Woody Woodpecker is very funny! But it still airs in Record? It used to air in Record a lot of times, but nowadays I don't see it. sad.gif

Nope confused.gif

It's very good, specially episodes like "What's Sweepin'", "Under the Counter Spy", "Niagara Fools" 'n' "The Screwball"

cidamelo

Matheus Reis why it doesn't airs in Record anymore? The Record Priest thought Woody Woodpecker was too bad for their religious values? Because Woody Woodpecker made a lot of success in RECORD notify.gif

trip
Matheus Reis why it doesn't airs in Record anymore? The Record Priest thought Woody Woodpecker was too bad for their religious values? Because Woody Woodpecker made a lot of success in RECORD notify.gif

This has me very intrigued.

What is Record?

and

What about Woody Woodpecker could go against the religious beliefs of anyone?

My mother stopped by the other week and she bought me a super cool ,Pepe Le'pew (w/cat friend), salt and pepper shaker set.

I could go off on a Warner Bros and Tex Avery rant but I wont. But damn any of the Tex Avery directed cartoons were the best. He was best at directing Bugs Bunny, and his direction for Foghorn Leghorn cartoons was straight up outrageous.

Nothing can beat the timelessness of the old Warner Bros cartoons...Nothing beats the wise ass antics of Bugs Bunny.

ryuclan

Just a few reasons why I like the shows I listed. lol Adventure Time is awesome on pure randomness.

lol.

cidamelo

tripmills Record is the 2nd largest television network in Brazil (the largest television network in Brazil is Globo, and Globo is the 4th largest television network in the world, only behing ABC, CBS and NBC.) Record is owned by Universal Church of the Kingdom of God, a very famous protestant church in Brazil. Woody Woodpecker frequently aired on Record, and it gave high ratings to Record, but suddenly they stopped to pass it. I think it may be because Woody Woodpecker is not politically correct, just like a lot of old school cartoons, like Tom & Jerry. But it's strange, because Record has soap operas with sex insinuations. I don't know why they stopped to pass it, it makes a lot of success!! notify.gif ryuclan I didn't know this cartoon!

cidamelo

Carnage1120 this cartoon is awesome! Thank you for posting it lol.gif

trip

Here is another ,Stalling, Daffy Duck. 20 bucks says Record will never show this one. It's extra crazy since there is no english until ,Daffy, shows up about 2 minutes in. It's almost sad to think that cartoons can't get away with any of the stuff they did back then.

Oh and since this thread is originally about adults who like cartoons. Remember, cartoons where originally produced for adults.

Brown Sugar

cartoons are great, 2 obvious ones are the simpsons and south park, they prove how great cartoons are

cidamelo

tripmills this is funny, german is such a hard language nervous.gif Disney made a cartoon about nazism too

But Adolf Hitler was a Disney's fan, he even made drawnings with Disney characters orly.gif And I didn't know that cartoons were originally made for adults. catspider.gif

Carnage1120

That face is f*cking priceless

Lithium

That face is f*cking priceless

Stunned as all f*ck! haha icon14.gif

cidamelo

That face is f*cking priceless wow.gif don't do drugs kids ph34r.gif

GTA3Betalover

i still love cartoons

-Courage

-Dexter

-Ed Edd Eddy

colgate.gif

cidamelo

Yes these cartoons are great! I love the grandmother in Courage, she's so cute lol.gif

Deactivated_20171203

I'm almost 15 and i watch Pingu. I first felt a bit childish but now i know it's normal in teens and adults because of the relaxation you get out of it

EDIT: Roary The Racing Car is also pretty good.

alexrdh

Courage used to scare me a little when I was younger... yet I still kept on watching it.

Courage is an awesome shape-shifter.

GTA3Betalover
Courage used to scare me a little when I was younger... yet I still kept on watching it.

Courage is an awesome shape-shifter.

yeah me too i was scared of this episode -Demon in the mattress i was 4 years wen i watch it whatsthat.gif

Redketman
i still love cartoons

-Courage

-Dexter

-Ed Edd Eddy

colgate.gif

Yeah, I like them too, especially Ed, Edd and Eddy, even though it has been a while since I watched it. But I have seen most of the episodes more than 10 times so I know it is great cartoon.

Apparently there is an Ed, Edd, and Eddy movie too. But I haven't seen it yet.

Pac.

I have yet to see Toy Story 3, my child-hood fails to be complete without watching it sad.gif

Redketman

I must see Toy Story 3 too. I really enjoyed to watch Toy Story 1 & 2 when I was younger. I am also quite sure that Toy Story 2 is the movie I have seen most of all the movies I have seen. I think I watched that movie over 20 times, although it has been while since then.

Btw, The cartoon I share the most memories from is Pokémon. I think I watched most of the episodes between 1999 and 2008 (Season 1-10). That must be over 400 episodes (!). I have also seen some Pokémon movies and I collected Pokémon Trading Cards for many, many years. I still have them and plenty of other Pokémon stuff. I don't watch Pokémon on TV anymore though, because I have grown up, but Pokémon has played a really big part of my childhood. I am still a big fan of the Pokémon video games though. They are awesome.

ryuclan

Finally saw The Avengers I & II. I must say I thoroughly enjoyed them both. Probably only cause I'm a huge Ironman fan. Lack of Hulk in the secind one was disappointing...

Raptomex

- Looney Tunes

- Tom & Jerry

- Rocko's Modern Life

- Doug (the nickelodeon series)

- Ren & Stimpy (the Nickelodeon series)

- Tiny Toon Adventures

- SpongeBob SquarePants

- Rugrats (all episodes before Dil was born)

- Ed Edd N Eddy

- 2 Stupid Dogs

- Swat Kats

Rizqan7
Who loves CARTOONS? I love!!!!!!!! Tv shows in the 90's like Hey Arnold!, Two Stupid Dogs, I'm a Weasel, As Told By Ginger, Dexter's Laboratory, Powerpuff Girls, Coward the Courage Dog was awesome!!!!! I used to watch see them with my son biggrin.gif When I was a child I used to watch Top Cat biggrin.gif Banana Split (isn't a cartoon but there's cartoons in the show!)The Flintstones.....................Pound Puppies was cute too lol.gif I also love adult cartoons like The Simpsons (specially the first seasons, the latest episodes aren't too funny sad.gif ), South Park and things like that tounge2.gif I don't watch many cartoons nowadays because my sons don't watch anymore, but there's a nowadays cartoon which is very fun, it is called ""Total Drama Action"" but I hate that fat guy sneaky2.gif

Are You Also Like Amazing World Of Gumball? dontgetit.gif

TheIllaDopest

Regular Show, that sh!t is hilarious!

luongo01

Recess, Hey Arnold, and Johnny Bravo were my absolute favorite cartoons, especially Recess.

Anybody watched the Buzz Light Year of Star Command? I thought it was a good show and it was quite funny as well.

GroundZero

Galactik Football was my favourite show... by the way, does anyone know where can I watch episodes from this series?

Wolf of Badenoch

Apparently there is an Ed, Edd, and Eddy movie too. But I haven't seen it yet.

Wish I could post the full thing, but it's been removed from Youtube. Again.

Here's another fave of mine:

Edited by Valenta

Laura91

I was a huge fan of the Get Along Gang when I was a kid. I recently rediscovered the show and I love it even more now than when I was a kid.

user posted image

user posted image

Dotty Dog & Portia Porcupine, my two favorite characters from the show.