4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

AznKei

DYOM Mission Reviews

AznKei

Hello everyone,

Today, I'm going to review 4 missions made by jetjatin. They're part of the Mission Break series.

The missions can be downloaded at the following link: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=467858.

Now, it's time for the review,

- Writing: Very Good. There's a few tiny mistakes but they're rarely noticeable. Nice use of text colorings to highlight the characters name's or the targets.

- Presentations: Excellent. The cutscenes are putting in accurate viewing positions, making the missions more complete. The prison, where the player is stuck in, is very detailed with a very large amount of different objects with a lot of characters as prisoners too.

Getting Started!

- Length: Good, as it can be done in 6 minutes. The player plays as Michael Scofield, young guy who started his first day in Verdant Bluffs prison camp for doing exercices. He meets different characters such as Sucre, Abruzzi and C-Note.

- Difficulty: Very Easy. The mission is mostly focused on cutscenes with very few travelings. The only way the player can die is if he's jumping off a cliff and get drown intentionally.

- Variety: Very Good. The characters include Michael, C-Note, Sucre (Cesar), Abrazzi, security guards and all the prisoners with either working or prison uniforms. The objects include large bushes, wall, guarding rails, barrels, basketballs, etc.

Looking for Lincoln Burrows

- Length: Decent, as it can be done in 4 minutes. The player Michael started his second day in Verdant Bluffs prison. He got some plans in order to escape this place as written in his tattoo. He also tends to bring his a guy named Lincoln out of here, even though he got a death sentence. Micheal couldn't do things alone as he needs help from people like Abruzzi.

- Difficulty: Very Easy. The mission is mostly focused on cutscenes with very few travelings. The only way the player can die is if he's jumping off a cliff and get drown intentionally. For some reason, there's no radar points in this mission.

- Variety: Very Good. The characters include Michael, C-Note, Sucre (Cesar), Abrazzi, Lincoln, security guards and all the prisoners with either working or prison uniforms. The objects include large bushes, wall, guarding rails, barrels, basketballs, etc.

Breakout Plan!

- Length: Short, as it can be done in 3 minutes. The player Michael has been tasked by a security guard to go to the infirmary in order to get a shot from a nurse. There, he looks carefully any possible obstacles that would enable him to escape. After, he looks for a corrosive substance to melt metals. He attempts to start escaping the prison, but Sucre disapproves his actions.

- Difficulty: Very Easy. The mission is mostly focused on cutscenes with very few travelings. The only way the player can die is if he's jumping off a cliff and get drown intentionally.

- Variety: Very Good. The characters include Michael, C-Note, Sucre (Cesar), Abrazzi, a nurse, security guards and all the prisoners with either working or prison uniforms. The objects include large bushes, wall, guarding rails, barrels, basketballs, etc.

Let this Psycho Out! (part 1)

- Length: Too short, as it can be done in 20 seconds. The player Michael's old cellmate Sucre has been replaced by a psycho named Haywire. A guard tell them to exit the cell and do some exercices.

- Difficulty: Very Easy. The player can't die in this mission. Watch the cutscenes and the MISSION PASSED message will appear.

- Variety: Could be better. The characters include Michael, Haywire and the security guard. With an object such as the toilet. That's it.

Overall, the missions are good icon14.gif ,even though there's no gunfights or anything lethal that the player has to go through. Each missions explains very well the progression of the storyline and gives the curiosity to the player what will happen next. Good job for the author and keep up the good work biggrin.gif .

Jet_jatin
Hello everyone,

Today, I'm going to review 4 missions made by jetjatin. They're part of the Mission Break series.

The missions can be downloaded at the following link: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=467858.

- Writing: Very Good. There's a few tiny mistakes but they're rarely noticeable. Nice use of text colorings to highlight the characters name's or the targets.

- Presentations: Excellent. The cutscenes are putting in accurate viewing positions, making the missions more complete. The prison, where the player is stuck in, is very detailed with a very large amount of different objects with a lot of characters as prisoners too.

Getting Started!

- Length: Good, as it can be done in 6 minutes. The player plays as Michael Scofield, young guy who started his first day in Verdant Bluffs prison camp for doing exercices. He meets different characters such as Sucre, Abruzzi and C-Note.

- Variety: Very Good. The characters include Michael, C-Note, Sucre (Cesar), Abrazzi, security guards and all the prisoners with either working or prison uniforms. The objects include large bushes, wall, guarding rails, barrels, basketballs, etc.

Looking for Lincoln Burrows

- Length: Decent, as it can be done in 4 minutes. The player Michael started his second day in Verdant Bluffs prison. He got some plans in order to escape this place as written in his tattoo. He also tends to bring his a guy named Lincoln out of here, even though he got a death sentence. Micheal couldn't do things alone as he needs help from people like Abruzzi.

- Difficulty: Very Easy. The mission is mostly focused on cutscenes with very few travelings. The only way the player can die is if he's jumping off a cliff and get drown intentionally. For some reason, there's no radar points in this mission.

- Variety: Very Good. The characters include Michael, C-Note, Sucre (Cesar), Abrazzi, Lincoln, security guards and all the prisoners with either working or prison uniforms. The objects include large bushes, wall, guarding rails, barrels, basketballs, etc.

Breakout Plan!

- Length: Short, as it can be done in 3 minutes. The player Michael has been tasked by a security guard to go to the infirmary in order to get a shot from a nurse. There, he looks carefully any possible obstacles that would enable him to escape. After, he looks for a corrosive substance to melt metals. He attempts to start escaping the prison, but Sucre disapproves his actions.

- Variety: Very Good. The characters include Michael, C-Note, Sucre (Cesar), Abrazzi, a nurse, security guards and all the prisoners with either working or prison uniforms. The objects include large bushes, wall, guarding rails, barrels, basketballs, etc.

Let this Psycho Out! (part 1)

- Length: Too short, as it can be done in 20 seconds. The player Michael's old cellmate Sucre has been replaced by a psycho named Haywire. A guard tell them to exit the cell and do some exercices.

- Difficulty: Very Easy. The player can't die in this mission. Watch the cutscenes and the MISSION PASSED message will appear.

- Variety: Could be better. The characters include Michael, Haywire and the security guard. With an object such as the toilet. That's it.

Overall, the missions are good icon14.gif ,even though there's no gunfights or anything lethal that the player has to go through. Each missions explains very well the progression of the storyline and gives the curiosity to the player what will happen next. Good job for the author and keep up the good work biggrin.gif .

Thanks Aznkie! smile.gif guys its me Jet_jatin my old account has been hacked!

hebekie

could you revieuw my missions of Born to kill ? Chapter 1 isnt finishd but some missions are alredy so ....i really want to know what i could improve notify.gif

HOOLS ZG

You have to improve your English. wink.gif

hebekie
You have to improve your English. wink.gif

really? you sure you checked the newest born to kill missions?

like the new topic?lol i tought my english improved a lot since the older born to kill missions from like 2 years ago !

jetjatin

You have to improve your English.  wink.gif

like the new topic?lol i tought my english improved a lot since the older born to kill missions from like 2 years ago !

hebkie, Don't waste your time talking with stranger sly.gif

Don't talk with that guy!

hebekie

excuse me but i talk to who i want sly.gif

xD whatever i dont really care

jetjatin

excuse me but i talk to who i want sly.gif

xD whatever i dont really care

OK Leave it! whatsthat.gif Or It'll be considered as a Spam!

Mati

Damn, can you stop spamming the topic? Use PM. Nobody in this topic cares about your opinions. No offence.

AznKei

Hello everyone,

Today, I'm going to review 2 missions made by GTA!!! They're part of The Ideal Sheriff series.

The link to download these missions can be found at: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=467251.

- Writing: Excellent. The objectives and the dialogues are, in general, perfectly written with the various use of words and the right punctuations. There's also the text colorings which facilitates further the overall readings.

- Presentation: Excellent. The cutscenes are putting in accurate viewing positions, making the missions more complete. Impressive use of objects such as the metallic platforms in the Recapturing The Resource mission.

The Ideal Sheriff

- Length: Good, as it can be done in 5 minutes. The player plays as Thomas, who wants to drop down the crime rate at Fort Carson for his first task as Sheriff. With his 2 associates, they're attacking the robbers, smugglers at their nearby base, including incoming helicopters at the Big Ear.

- Difficulty: Medium. The enemies carry different weapons with high accuracies. However, as the gunfight happens in a wide open area, the player and his allies can kill the enemies beyond the enemies shooting sight without much trouble. The player also has to destroy 3 hunter helicopters with his minigun. Watch out of their missiles.

- Variety: Excellent. The characters include the Sheriff Thomas and his allies as the countryside cops and the enemies as various normal pedestrians. The weapons include m4, minigun, rocket launcher, ak-47 and micro-uzi. The vehicles include a starter car and a hunter helicopter.

Recapturing The Resource

- Length: Very Good, as it can be done in 7 minutes. The player Thomas notices that the robbers are coming to Fort Carson because of the rich diamond mine just outside of the town. Along with his allies, they fight the enemies at the coast of Bone county.

- Difficulty: Medium. The enemies carry different weapons with high accuracies. Moreover, they're concentrated in very narrow areas, so the player must proceed more carefully in order to defeat them.

- Variety: Excellent. The characters include the Sheriff Thomas and his allies as the countryside cops and the enemies as various normal pedestrians. The weapons include m4, ak-47, tec-9, country rifle, shotgun and micro-uzi. The vehicles include a starter car and a few boats driven by the enemies.

Overall, the missions are very good icon14.gif . I found the protagonist Thomas very interesting as he takes his job as Sheriff with pride, keeping his words of his actions in order to diminish crime rate of the town he's actually living in. Great job for the author and keep up the great work biggrin.gif .

AznKei

Damn, can you stop spamming the topic? Use PM. Nobody in this topic cares about your opinions. No offence.

Yeah, I agree with you with this one.

Though, I don't know what happened while I was away for a while...^^

Edited by AznKei

AznKei

Hello everyone,

Today, I'm going to review 3 missions made by LuighiMasterix. They're part of the Nazi Zombies SA series.

The link in order to download these missions can be found at: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=468476.

- Writing: Very Good. They're mostly very well written with the right structures and punctuations. Some sentences seem to be a little bit off such as "Kill the chainsaw" at part 1 mission, but they're minor in general.

- Presentation: Very Good. The cutscenes are putting in accurate viewing positions, making the missions more complete. Nice foggy effects which fits very well into the zombie apocalypse atmosphere. It might be good if we can see some dead civilians around the player's path though.

Nazi Zombies SA Intro

- Length: Very Good, as it can be done in 7 minutes. The background story tells that the Empire of Japan went to San Andreas, drop a radioactive bomb, turned all dead people, who are mostly fallen Nazi Germany soldiers, into zombies. The player mainly plays as Alex, and along with his friends Max and Lucy are the only survivors from a zombie apocalypse in Grove Street. They must defend themselves and head into a safehouse in Idlewood.

- Difficulty: Normal. The main action happens in Grove Street where the player and his allies must fight against 3 waves of zombies. The enemies only carry melee weapons, but the player has to make sure to defend himself and his allies or else it's instant mission failure.

- Variety: Good. The characters include Alex, Max, Lucy and the zombies who are mainly bald egg-headed rural guy and punk pedestrians. The weapons include shotgun, armor, pistol, knife and metal knuckle.

Nazi Zombies SA pt. 1

- Length: Very Good, as it can be done in 8 minutes. The player plays one part as Lucy, the other as Claire, Lucy's savior. Lucy's part involves saving a survivor named Claire who is trapped against zombies (knife) inside a ruined house in Idlewood. Claire's part involves assisting her newfound allies against waves of zombies around the safehouse. There's also some mysterious characters, but it would be a major spoiler.

- Difficulty: Normal. The main action happens around the safehouse in Idlewood where the player and his allies must fight against 3 waves of zombies. The zombies only carry melee weapons, but the player has to make sure to defend himself and his allies or else it's instant mission failure. Watch out for the final enemy of the mission as he carries a combat shotgun.

- Variety: Very Good. The characters include Alex, Max, Lucy, Claire, some unknown characters, and the zombies who are mainly bald egg-headed rural guy and punk pedestrians. The weapons include shotgun, pistol, knife, desert eagle, silenced pistol, tec-9, chainsaw and katana. There's a few objects available such as wooden crates that are mainly used for defense.

Nazi Zombies SA Pt. 2

- Length: Very Good, as it can be done in 8 minutes. The player plays mostly as Alex, and he along with his allies Max, Lucy and Claire must head up to the LSPD headquarters from the safehouse. Expect, a few zombies who will stop their progress during the travel. The mysterious guy makes his second appearance in this mission, unnoticed by the protagonist.

- Difficulty: Easy. Almost all zombies carry melee weapons, except one who is equipped with a smoke grenade. Despite this situation, most of the enemies can be dispatched quickly, especially when the player is equipped with a chainsaw. Furthermore, the player can actually outrun his allies, which makes him to worry less about their safety and deal the 3 waves of zombies more easily.

- Variety: Very Good. The characters include Alex, Max, Lucy, Claire, a mysterious guy, and the zombies who are mainly bald egg-headed rural guy and punk pedestrians. The weapons include shotgun, pistol, knife, desert eagle, silenced pistol, tec-9, chainsaw and katana. There's a scripted vehicle which the player will use it in the future missions.

Overall, the mission are very good icon14.gif . I really like the gimmick in which before the player and his allies must fight against waves of zombies, there's a countdown timer where the player must look around his surroundings in order to find better equipments and be well prepared. Great job for the author and I can't wait what will happen next biggrin.gif .

AznKei

Hello everyone,

Today, I'm going to review 3 missions made by mati1501. They're part of the Leone family-Caligulas casino BUYSAG storyline.

Click on the mission titles below in order to download them:

- Drug heats

- Taken out the trash

- Everyone's a rat

- Writing: Very Good. They're generally very well written in both the dialogues and objectives. There's a few spelling mistakes that are found here and there, but they're barely noticeable in general. I like how the author use CAPITAL LETTERS whenever the player sees something shocking or disturbing.

- Presentation: Excellent. Nice viewing angle between different cutscenes. They're many stuffs going on in this mission, lots of characters interacting each other with many different animations. The shocking or disturbing scenes are nice extra touches.

Drug heats

- Length: Decent, as it can be done in 4 minutes. The player takes the role of Frankie, a guy who got recruited by Ray, who is actually threatened by the mafia in Caligula's casino because of his constant failure. Ray tells him to go to LVA Freight Depot and pick up some spanks (drugs) there. Unfortunately, it's an ambush.

- Difficulty: Easy. The player has a starter car which is bulletproof. As there's few enemies and that the main action happens in a open area, the player can actually run them over or he can decides to kill them off with his trusty desert eagle gun without too much trouble.

- Variety: Very Good. The characters include Frankie, Ray, a younger Salvatore, the Caligula's mafia gang and a few pedestrian as NPCs or enemies. The weapons include desert eagle, pistol and shotgun. The player also has his own car at the intro cutscenes and at the start of the mission.

Taking out the trash

- Length: Good, as it can be done in 5 minutes. The player plays as Gordon, one of Salvatore's henchmen, and has been tasked by his boss to kill a tied cop by sending him into an abattoir just south-west of Las Venturas. He's assisted with Ray and must defeat the Da Nang and Russian gangs inside the abbatoir.

- Difficulty: Normal. The enemies have strong accuracies and some of them carry powerful weapons such as combat shotgun. Fortunately, the player's ally also have great accuracies, not to mention his huge health. Use the surroundings of the abattoir or Ray's high defense as your advantage and kill the enemies quick.

- Variety: Excellent. The characters include Frankie, Ray, a younger Salvatore, the Caligula's mafia gang, the Da Nang and Russian gang members, a police corpse and a few pedestrian as NPCs. The weapons include micro-uzi, tec-9, combat shotgun, shotgun, pistol and mp5. The player also has his own car at the start of the mission.

Everyone's a rat

- Length: Good, as it can be done in 5 minutes. The player plays as Frankie, and he has been tasked by Salvatore to kill his former ally Ray for escaping the abattoir on his own safety. The target now resides inside a cabin with many goons to kill around the area.

- Difficulty: Normal. The enemies have strong accuracies and some of them carry powerful weapons such as country rifle. And there's also the police inteference which can get into the player's way. Fortunately, the main gunfight happens in a wide open area, so the player can kill beyond their shooting perimeter.

- Variety: Excellent. The characters include Frankie, Ray, a younger Salvatore, the Caligula's mafia gang, the Da Nang and Russian gang members, a police corpse and a few pedestrian as NPCs. The weapons include country rifle, silenced pistol, combat shotgun, molotov cocktails, shotgun, sawn-off shotgun, chainsaw, mp5 and desert eagle. The player also has a comet car at the start of the mission.

Overall the missions are very good icon14.gif and they followed the same format as the original GTA San Andreas missions. One of the most interesting things in these missions is the shocking and disturbing scenes which explain to the viewers that working with the gangsters can be a very dangerous business. Anyways, great job for the author and keep up the great work biggrin.gif .

Mati

Thanks for the review biggrin.gif

Actually, Frankie wasn't tasked to kill Ray. Frankie was meant to save Ray but kills him instead. He could be a rat...

AznKei

Hello everyone,

Today, I'm going to review a mission made by GTAExpert1000. The mission name is Destroy Area 69.

This mission can be downloaded at: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=11019.

- Writing: Excellent. Pretty much everything is accurately well written with the right structure, punctuations and etc. I also like that the CAPITAL LETTERS are used to the characters who are getting desesperate or angry.

- Presentation: Very Good. Nice viewing angle between different cutscenes. I like the protagonist's action entrance like he doesn't get scared to his enemies at all. The ending really fits to the mission title.

- Length: Excellent, as it can be done in 10 minutes. The player plays as an unnamed construction worker, who wants to kill all the military, scientists and blow up the Area 69 base with a tactical nuke. The mission involves lot of backtracking around objectives in order to hack the security system and get access to the main core of the base.

- Difficulty: Normal. The enemies carry different weapons including some really powerful ones such as minigun and their accuracies can be dangerous when in close range, especially inside the Area 69 base. However, healthpacks and armors are highly abundant, which make the whole mission far doable. Just don't rush around carelessly.

- Variety: Very Good. We have characters such as the unnamed protagonist, the army soldiers and the scientists, with weapons such as m4, flamethrower, minigun, mp5, desert eagle and ak-47. There's also some objects such as the ramp and the explosions, not to mention the protagonist's car.

Overall the mission is very good icon14.gif and fun to play. I just wished that the main antagonist should be a little more tougher to beat though, I mean he's an army general and got killed by a headshot? anyways, good job for the author and keep up the good work biggrin.gif .

jetjatin

Hey Aznkie!

Can you review my this mission?

Thanks! biggrin.gif

Edited by jetjatin

AznKei

Hello everyone,

Today, I'm going to review 4 missions made by Simi10000. They're package as the Big Hunt mission pack.

The link to download these missions can be found at: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=10245.

- Writing: Very Good. They're generally very well written even though they aren't many texts that can be found in those missions. There's a few typing errors here and there, but it must be due for very quick typing.

- Presentation: Good. Nice viewing angle between different cutscenes. Like the writing criteria, they aren't many cutscenes. And even if it's does, the cutscenes are mostly landscape view mode, which shows the surroundings in a very large scale.

The big hunt for Leatherface

- Length: Decent, as it can be done in 4 minutes. The player plays as an unnamed protagonist, a young afro-american street guy, who is heading to the panopticon plateau to kill Leatherface, a fearful individual who is rumored by the townpeople of BlueBerry. The mission focus more on exploration as they're no radar points to find him.

- Difficulty: Easy. Leatherface has maximum health, which takes a while to kill him. Fortunately, the enemy carries a chainsaw, a melee weapon. So the player has 3 ways to kill the enemy: 1) Attack him from a distance with long-range weapons, 2) Knock him down and stab or kick him., 3) Run it over with a car.

- Variety: Decent. The character include the protagonist and leatherface (bald egg-headed rural ped). The weapons include desert eagle, mp5, shotgun, knife, healthpack and chainsaw.

The big hunt for The Big Foot

- Length: Short, as it can be done in 3 minutes. The player, as the same unnamed protagonist, is heading to back o beyond county to find the big foot. The mission focus more on exploration as they're no radar points to find him.

- Difficulty: Easy. Big Foot has maximum health, which takes a while to kill him. Fortunately, the enemy carries a metal knuckle, a melee weapon. So the player has 3 ways to kill the enemy: 1) Attack him from a distance with long-range weapons, 2) Knock him down and stab or kick him, 3) Run it over with a car.

- Variety: Decent. The character include the protagonist and Big Foot (shoulder-haired farm ped). The weapons include sniper, pistol, night vision, camera, healthpack and metal knuckle.

The big hunt for the CJ's mom ghost

- Length: Very Short, as it can be done in 20 seconds. The player, as the same unnamed protagonist, is heading to the Los Santos cemetery to find Beverly Johnson ghost and kill her. The mission focus more on exploration as they're no radar points to find her.

- Difficulty: Very Easy. Beverly has a limited amount of health, can be head-shotted and is seen as in wounded animation, which cannot arm the player. Shoot her until she dies.

- Variety: Decent. The character include the protagonist and Beverly Johnson (old afro-american lady). The weapons include desert eagle, combat shotgun, healthpack, armor and dildo.

The Big hunt for the serial killer

- Length: Short, as it can be done in 3 minutes. The player, as the same unnamed protagonist, is heading to Aldea Malvada ruins to find a black clothed serial killer from el quebrados town. The mission focus more on exploration as they're no radar points to find him.

- Difficulty: Normal. The Serial Killer has maximum health, which takes a while to kill him and carries a sawn-off shotgun, a firing weapon. Despite this, the player has 2 ways to kill the enemy: 1) Attack him from a distance with long-range weapons, 2) Run it over with a car.

- Variety: Decent. The character include the protagonist and the Serial Killer (black clothed guy). The weapons include silenced pistol, shotgun, country rifle, night vision, healthpack, armor and sawn-off shotgun.

Overall, the missions are alright in my opinion. It's worth mentioning that the missions are in EDIT mode, which means that the player can look the objective placements just in case he's lost. The people who like exploring style missions where they have to kill some mysterious characters, will enjoy these missions. For those, who are looking for an engaging storyline or a mission which involves killing multiple enemies at the same time, unfortunately, these missions aren't made for them. Anyways, good job for the author for trying something original. biggrin.gif

Edited by AznKei

crow41798

Hey, AznKei, can you review my mission: The Exchange? I put a lot of time into it. Thanks!

Mati
Hey, AznKei, can you review my mission: The Exchange? I put a lot of time into it. Thanks!

It would be nice if you at least give AznKei a link bored.gif

crow41798

It would be nice if you at least give AznKei a link bored.gif

I don't know why, but I can't access the mission page...

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=11337

Is anyone having the same problem?

AznKei

Hello everyone,

Today, I'm going to review a mission made by jetjatin. The mission name is Cannibal from the Death to spies series.

The mission can be downloaded at the followed link: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=11049.

- Writing: Very Good. They're generally very well written, even though they're aren't many texts during the whole mission. There's some few errors, which I can guess it's due of the quick typing.

- Presentation: Very Good. Nice viewing angle between different cutscenes. The most creative part of the mission is the enemy's bunker which is mostly made of metal platform objects.

- Length: Excellent. The player plays as a no-named protagonist, a swat member later changed into a rural cop, and he is tasked to steal some documents inside Whetstone German military base. Most of the mission length is mainly due to the long traveling back and forth between Shady Creeks countryside to the Whetstone base.

- Difficulty: Easy. There's a lot of enemies, who are the German army, and it seems they actually putting a lot of defense around the Whetstone base. However, you can killed them easily with the stealth killing weapons such as silenced pistol and knife and most of the enemies don't seem to harm the player, they just standing there doing nothing, even if the player is left completely open to their sights.

- Variety: Good. The characters include the protagonist, the German army as rural cops and security guards. The weapons include Silenced gun, smoke grenade and knife. The objects include metal platforms and bed.

Overall, the mission is good icon14.gif . The traveling part might be tedious for some players as they have to jack a car from the highway which is quite far from the starting points. Otherwise, good job for the author and keep up the good work biggrin.gif .

jetjatin

Thanks Aznkie for great Review smile.gif

General Scrotum

Hi there,

I'm going to review two missions made by TonyCJ. Their name's are, "Life Changed" and "Murder Again".

Keep in mind that it's my first one in an age so...

-Writing: Decent. They lack some capitalized "I", some question marks. Exclamation makrs could be replaced by question ones.

-Presentation: Good. The cutscnes generally have a good accuracy but, there are a few and there is a bug in one of them. There's also a surprise in one of them in the second mission.

Life Changed

-Length: Decent. As it can be done in four minutes, the player plays as a citizen of Dillimore going to his friend's house and makes a discovery during the night.

-Difficulty: Very Easy. The player must follow his friend and kill someone at the end of the mission.

-Variety: Could be Better. The mission includes only four different actors and there are no weapons, vehicles or objects.

Muder Again

-Length: Short. As it can be done in two minutes, the player plays as the same character and he must return to the murder scene only to flee to a farm.

-Difficulty: Very Easy. The only threat in the mission is the sniper guy that is easily killed by the police.

-Variety: Could be Better. The mission only includes five different type of actors plus one or two cop cars with 9mm's and a Sniper Rifle.

Overall, the missions are great for some newbies in DYOM but, experienced people will not have any fun from these two. The story is easy to understand but, it could have more actors and toning up the difficulty would be a great asset. Still, the missions are enjoyable. Nice job to the author and keep up the nice work. icon14.gif

Edited by Secronom President

Jimmy_Leppard

Hey AznKei, can you review some of my missions from the mission series called ''The Forgotten''?

Here is the link --> http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=466983

You can video review it if you want. biggrin.gif

Cheers from Jimmy.

Edited by Jimmy_Leppard

GangstaParadoc

Hello AznKei smile.gif can you review my missions

Here

smile.gif)))))

TonyCJ
Hi there,

I'm going to review two missions made by TonyCJ. Their name's are, "Life Changed" and "Murder Again".

Keep in mind that it's my first one in an age so...

-Writing: Decent. They lack some capitalized "I", some question marks. Exclamation makrs could be replaced by question ones.

-Presentation: Good. The cutscnes generally have a good accuracy but, there are a few and there is a bug in one of them. There's also a surprise in one of them in the second mission.

Life Changed

-Length: Decent. As it can be done in four minutes, the player plays as a citizen of Dillimore going to his friend's house and makes a discovery during the night.

-Difficulty: Very Easy. The player must follow his friend and kill someone at the end of the mission.

-Variety: Could be Better. The mission includes only four different actors and there are no weapons, vehicles or objects.

Muder Again

-Length: Short. As it can be done in two minutes, the player plays as the same character and he must return to the murder scene only to flee to a farm.

-Difficulty: Very Easy. The only threat in the mission is the sniper guy that is easily killed by the police.

-Variety: Could be Better. The mission only includes five different type of actors plus one or two cop cars with 9mm's and a Sniper Rifle.

Overall, the missions are great for some newbies in DYOM but, experienced people will not have any fun from these two. The story is easy to understand but, it could have more actors and toning up the difficulty would be a great asset. Still, the missions are enjoyable. Nice job to the author and keep up the nice work. icon14.gif

Thank you for review I'm trying to improve all what is not good biggrin.gif

AznKei

Hello everyone,

Today, I'm going to review 4 missions made by Hebekie. They're part of the Born to Kill series.

The link in order to download these missions can be found at: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=468845.

- Writing: Decent. While there's a large amount of dialogues and descriptions, there's an occasional amount of typing mistakes as well. On the bright side, there's at least comprehensible in general.

- Presentation: Very Good. Nice viewing angle between different cutscenes. There's a very good amount of actors, objects and cars in these missions, which brings more life to the storyline.

The arrive of a young man

- Length: Decent, as it can be done in 4 minutes. The player plays as young guy named Jack, who just came to Los Santos from the airport and decides to go to a hotel in El Corona after obtaining a brown car from a car dealer for free.

- Difficulty: Very easy. The player just have to go from checkpoint to other checkpoints. He doesn't have a weapon and he doesn't have to hurt anyone. Though the player might die if I get involved too much on careless accidents.

- Variety: Good. The characters include Jack, his local friend Daniel and the car dealer. There's about 3 different scripted cars that can be seen in this mission and most of them are at the car garage sale.

Paying the bills whit blood

- Length: Good, as it can be done in 5 minutes. The player Jack and his friend Daniel are heading in a dance club west of Downtown Los Santos in order to steal money from a bar woman. After, they're heading into Glen Park to kill the loan sharks whose Daniel has to owe their money.

- Difficulty: Easy. The enemies generally uses pistol and have average accuracies. They're not in large amount and your ally greatly assists you to kill the enemies since he has great accuracies. You can kill the enemies at Glen Park by running over them with the scripted car.

- Variety: Very Good. The characters include Jack, Daniel, The Bar Woman, the Club guards and the loan sharks (Da Nang Boyz). The weapons include pistols and the vehicles include Daniel's orange sport car.

2 sides 1 guy = mass murder

- Length: Very Good, as it can be done in 8 minutes. Daniel introduces the player Jack to a gang boss named Diego whose task him to kill all Red Hat gang members at the Jefferson motel. Jack will be also assisted with an unknown guy, though he doesn't know if he really trusts that person.

- Difficulty: Normal. The enemies have average accuracies. However, the Jefferson motel interior has a very narrow corridors which makes escape from the enemy fires more challenging. Also, there's a enemy drive-by part near the end of the mission which can kill the player if he doesn't find a place for cover quick enough. Watch out for police interference.

- Variety: Very Good. The characters include Jack, Daniel, Diego, the mafia members and the red hat gangs. The weapons include pistol, silenced gun and micro-uzi. The vehicles include Daniel's and the mafia cars.

The dreamhouse

- Length: Good, as it can be done in 6 minutes. The player Jack has been tasked by Diego, who is now broke because of the player last actions, to capture the Red Hat Gang warehouse south of Los Santos by killing all the members there. Jack is also assisted with a partner named Santes.

- Difficulty: Normal. The enemies has average accuracies and some of their powerful weapons can be dangerous even if the gunfight happens in an open wide area. The player must also protect his ally Santes, while he's capturing the warehouse by killing the remaining enemies.

- Variety: Very Good. The characters include Jack, Daniel, Diego, Santes and the red hat gangs. The weapons include shotgun, micro-uzi, country rifle and pistol. The vehicles include Daniel's cars.

Overall, the missions are good and each of them made good progression of a promising storyline icon14.gif . The only thing that needs more work would be the writing. While I won't deny that the author don't use english as his first language, the occasional amount of typing mistakes would affect the overall quality of the series as some players might think that it was obviously rushed. Otherwise, great job for designing these missions and keep up the good work biggrin.gif .

hebekie
Hello everyone,

Today, I'm going to review 4 missions made by Hebekie. They're part of the Born to Kill series.

The link in order to download these missions can be found at: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=468845.

- Writing: Decent. While there's a large amount of dialogues and descriptions, there's an occasional amount of typing mistakes as well. On the bright side, there's at least comprehensible in general.

- Presentation: Very Good. Nice viewing angle between different cutscenes. There's a very good amount of actors, objects and cars in these missions, which brings more life to the storyline.

The arrive of a young man

- Length: Decent, as it can be done in 4 minutes. The player plays as young guy named Jack, who just came to Los Santos from the airport and decides to go to a hotel in El Corona after obtaining a brown car from a car dealer for free.

- Difficulty: Very easy. The player just have to go from checkpoint to other checkpoints. He doesn't have a weapon and he doesn't have to hurt anyone. Though the player might die if I get involved too much on careless accidents.

- Variety: Good. The characters include Jack, his local friend Daniel and the car dealer. There's about 3 different scripted cars that can be seen in this mission and most of them are at the car garage sale.

Paying the bills whit blood

- Length: Good, as it can be done in 5 minutes. The player Jack and his friend Daniel are heading in a dance club west of Downtown Los Santos in order to steal money from a bar woman. After, they're heading into Glen Park to kill the loan sharks whose Daniel has to owe their money.

- Difficulty: Easy. The enemies generally uses pistol and have average accuracies. They're not in large amount and your ally greatly assists you to kill the enemies since he has great accuracies. You can kill the enemies at Glen Park by running over them with the scripted car.

- Variety: Very Good. The characters include Jack, Daniel, The Bar Woman, the Club guards and the loan sharks (Da Nang Boyz). The weapons include pistols and the vehicles include Daniel's orange sport car.

2 sides 1 guy = mass murder

- Length: Very Good, as it can be done in 8 minutes. Daniel introduces the player Jack to a gang boss named Diego whose task him to kill all Red Hat gang members at the Jefferson motel. Jack will be also assisted with an unknown guy, though he doesn't know if he really trusts that person.

- Difficulty: Normal. The enemies have average accuracies. However, the Jefferson motel interior has a very narrow corridors which makes escape from the enemy fires more challenging. Also, there's a enemy drive-by part near the end of the mission which can kill the player if he doesn't find a place for cover quick enough. Watch out for police interference.

- Variety: Very Good. The characters include Jack, Daniel, Diego, the mafia members and the red hat gangs. The weapons include pistol, silenced gun and micro-uzi. The vehicles include Daniel's and the mafia cars.

The dreamhouse

- Length: Good, as it can be done in 6 minutes. The player Jack has been tasked by Diego, who is now broke because of the player last actions, to capture the Red Hat Gang warehouse south of Los Santos by killing all the members there. Jack is also assisted with a partner named Santes.

- Difficulty: Normal. The enemies has average accuracies and some of their powerful weapons can be dangerous even if the gunfight happens in an open wide area. The player must also protect his ally Santes, while he's capturing the warehouse by killing the remaining enemies.

- Variety: Very Good. The characters include Jack, Daniel, Diego, Santes and the red hat gangs. The weapons include shotgun, micro-uzi, country rifle and pistol. The vehicles include Daniel's cars.

Overall, the missions are good and each of them made good progression of a promising storyline icon14.gif . The only thing that needs more work would be the writing. While I won't deny that the author don't use english as his first language, the occasional amount of typing mistakes would affect the overall quality of the series as some players might think that it was obviously rushed. Otherwise, great job for designing these missions and keep up the good work biggrin.gif .

thx dude : D

this lets me now what i could improve