Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,784 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

beavis

Official Forum Stoners v6

Tracksuit Hitman

Been blazing for the last couple of days. Didn't have much left when I took these pictures, but there was enough to make a decent enough picture. No idea what the strain was but it was a good f*cking smoke.

cgU2O9n.jpg

The equipment! Not the best picture, lol.

Ml5d7jT.jpg

Got so f*cking wired, man. Mixed this with a sh*t load of Tramadol and diazepam. Feel f*cking great.

Edited by Gilligan

blitz

Hey guys, how would you guys best explain to a person how to inhale properly? The reason as to why I'm saying this is because I was with a few friends and they were smoking, and one of them couldn't get high after a sh*tload of tries. I said she should suck on it like a straw, but she just ended up coughing a lung. That advice worked for me the first time I tried. She also smokes cigarettes.

I'm stumped, any ideas?

El Dildo
Mixed this with a sh*t load of Tramadol and diazepam. Feel f*cking great.

mixing marijuana with prescription drugs is a waste of marijuana.

for shame.

Hey guys, how would you guys best explain to a person how to inhale properly?

to properly inhale you just take your puff and breathe in; breathe the smoke down.

it has to pass down over your throat. you don't just suck it into your mouth and blow it out. you take a breath like you're breathing in air.

GTA36362355

Its kinda different than smoking a cigarette because of the filter but not THAT different. Sucking on it like a straw isn't a bad way to explain it though (in case of joints). Additionally, you should ask her to fill the smoke in the mouth and just breathe in air through the nostrils. Once the smoke enters the wind pipe and goes into the lungs, only sh*tty weed can fail her.

ed: El Diablo knows it too.

Edited by deepthroatgta6

Tracksuit Hitman

Mixing weed with diazepam isn't a waste at all. After taking a sh*t load of diazepam and smoking a few joints I was so f*cked. I only take the pills an hour or so before I plan to go to bed because it helps me sleep, even more so after smoking some bud.

As for tramadol, sometimes, even after smoking bud I'll get a headache and will take it. The good thing about tramadol is that it chills you out aswell as getting rid of pains such as headaches.

-----------------------

I was watching a load of documentaries per usual last night. I f*cking love watching documentaries after blazing. I never usually enjoy it, but I've started to become a fan of the Ancient Aliens show since watching it everytime I blaze. It's actually quite interesting; some of the episodes are just downright stupid but some of them really get you thinking.

Krul

Pills are bad to take in general, and weed only amplifies their effects (in my experience). I'd advise avoiding the combination, but to each his own.

Edited by Krul

El Dildo

Mixing weed with diazepam isn't a waste at all. After taking a sh*t load of diazepam and smoking a few joints I was so f*cked. I only take the pills an hour or so before I plan to go to bed because it helps me sleep, even more so after smoking some bud.

As for tramadol, sometimes, even after smoking bud I'll get a headache and will take it. The good thing about tramadol is that it chills you out aswell as getting rid of pains such as headaches.

if your only baseline for whether or not something is a "waste" is getting "so f*cked" then I'm afraid your ignorance is probably bliss.

I mean, if you wanted to get so f*cked, why not just smoke heroin?

heroin will take care of your chills, your aches, your pains, and it'll more than help you sleep.

those pills you're poppin' are akin to stabbing your liver in the heart :beerhat:

arch stanton

I've been pulling cones from a glass bong with quite a long neck. My friend made a home-made bong but it barley has a neck and doesn't have a shotty. I couldn't even pull the damn thing.

Anyone has this problem before?

 dice

When taking a hit inhale some air at the very end to clear your throat, it's usually the smoke in your throat which causes coughing (and a sour throat)

Tracksuit Hitman

El_Diablo, how about you cut the lecturing bullsh*t? The way you post shows that you're unaware of anybody else's opinions. Mixing diazepam and weed is far from a waste and comparing mixing those them to doing heroin is just f*cking hilarious. But hell, I was just sharing my experience as I was having it. I don't appreciate somebody telling me that I'm wasting my weed, especially when it's not the first time that I've mixed the drugs.

I was still pretty out of it when I posted my last post in here, FYI.

Edited by Gilligan

*MURDOC*

I mix prescription pills with herb, but then again, it's an actual prescription that I take every day, I was never really a pill-poppin' kind of guy.

Not really the same thing though.

But I agree with ^this dude^ anyway, get the f*ck over yourself.

Edited by *MURDOC*

The Leviathan

We are all entitled to our opinions, Gilligan. It is a fact of life we will all soon realise.

On a HIGHER note, I am p blitzed at the moment. Gonna go do some work outside before the storm comes!

:]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Edited by The Leviathan

Tracksuit Hitman

We are all entitled to our opinions, Gilligan. It is a fact of life we will all soon realise

Did you bother to read any of the above posts? If anybody is ignoring the fact that people are entitled to different opinions, it's Diablo.

Anyway, a friend of mine just picked up a £15 bag that we'll be smoking tonight. He's been staying at my flat for the past several days and we've just been blazing. I think I'll pick up some tabs later on for tomorrow, too. It's been a while since I did tabs.

The Leviathan

It's Diablo's opinion that your opinion sucks. Now, if you don't mind, I would much rather we just forget about it.... or take it to PM.

OT: Smoke weed everyday.

Mr. House

It's Diablo's opinion that your opinion sucks. Now, if you don't mind, I would much rather we just forget about it.... or take it to PM.

OT: Smoke weed everyday.

No, I don't think we should forget it, because the stupid f*cking attitude coming from el_diablo is the exact damn reason I cannot stand being around people who make their whole life about marijuana. Dumb criticism from self righteous nitwits telling me that I'm getting high the wrong way. Shut the f*ck up and get your head out of your ass. This doesn't even have anything to do with a f*cking opinion, you're all telling people that what actually happened to them is wrong. How conceited do you have to be to say that.

This sh*t happens all the time in this thread.

CallTheCoroner

I'm still trying to get over the fact that Easter falls on 4/20.

Tracksuit Hitman

Seriously, why the f*ck were you unbanned? You're a creep who sh*ts on Gen Chat.

Diablo's attitude as a whole stinks and it's clear that he's trying to tell me I'm wrong. That's not acknowledging other people's opinions, it's just him pushing his biased opinion. The fact that he went on to talk about doing heroin was so idiotic that it was hilarious.

You're talking about "forgetting about it" yet you get involved with an ongoing debate that you had no business to get involved in. f*ck off, I preferred you when you was banned.

The Leviathan

There is no "right way." There is only "your" way. Don't let people on the internet get you all bent out of shape. It's just not worth it. Do what you think is right. I'm not saying you should respect anyone's opinion. But do realise... it IS an opinion.

Take that how you will.

Oh... and please chill out. Smoke a joint or something.

business-cat-meme-generator-willey-says-

Edited by The Leviathan

Tracksuit Hitman

If you thought for a moment that you pissed me off, Leviathan, then you've clearly got your head further up your arse than I thought.

Voodoo

C5yX2gm.jpg

Alright, calm down stoners.

Back on topic.

GTA36362355

Is it summer already? Got to beat the heat.

Edited by deepthroatgta6

El Dildo

Diablo's attitude as a whole stinks and it's clear that he's trying to tell me I'm wrong. That's not acknowledging other people's opinions, it's just him pushing his biased opinion. The fact that he went on to talk about doing heroin was so idiotic that it was hilarious.

do you understand English?

I acknowledged your opinion.

I just don't agree with it. so I told you why.

the rest is your problem. you're getting all bent out of shape over one little comment.

for a guy who claims to be a stoner, you really need to learn how to relax.

No, I don't think we should forget it, because the stupid f*cking attitude coming from el_diablo is the exact damn reason I cannot stand being around people who make their whole life about marijuana. Dumb criticism from self righteous nitwits telling me that I'm getting high the wrong way. Shut the f*ck up and get your head out of your ass. This doesn't even have anything to do with a f*cking opinion, you're all telling people that what actually happened to them is wrong. How conceited do you have to be to say that.

This sh*t happens all the time in this thread.

wow you're a sad man...

Edited by El_Diablo

Voodoo

K, that's it. Any more belongs in PM.

El Dildo

you're the bossman niqqa.

a20characterusername

You need to look at things from another perspective man. Like, all you need to do to understand where people are coming from is to...uhmm hold on a minute...

what?

Mr. House

-

Edited by Myron

Voodoo

We're done for a while, here.